Insidious Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane's mouth was free but he didn't speak.

Angela looked at him and said, "Are you going back to work this afternoon?"

He nodded.

She said, "Good. Your assignment is to figure out how you can advance Jonathan's career. At a minimum it needs to be a pay raise. Ideally, a promotion. Once you have some news I want you to email me the options. Until you do that you are not allowed to cum, not even with your wife."

Shane frowned but still did not speak. She continued, "This is going to become a regular session. You will come here every Friday and you will do every single fucking thing I say. If you miss a session, or if you piss me off, your wife gets some very freaky photos via text."

Shane's penis was rock hard. He knew this was the exact scenario he had concocted in his demented fantasies. He agreed, "Yes Mistress Fire."

"I knew you'd see things my way," Angela stated flatly, smiling in satisfaction.

She began unbuckling his restraints and said, "Okay, we are done here. You need to get back to work."

After Shane dressed, Angela escorted him back upstairs. He paused and looked longingly at Tina's naked body. Angela laughed said, "Don't even think about it Shaney. Your dick isn't big enough for her."

Tina started laughing and Shane looked away and headed for the front door. As he walked out Angela said, "See you next week Shaney."

She closed the door and turned to Tina with a smile on her face. She said, "Now that was fun. I'm actually blackmailing him!"

Tina was surprised. She said, "Really? I thought you didn't want to do that."

She walked over to her couch and sat down. Tina followed and sat on the floor directly in front of her. Angela said, "I guess I'm making an exception for Shane. Now I have his actual contacts saved as pictures in my cloud account. I told him if he doesn't help Jonathan out with a raise or promotion, I'm going to expose him."

Tina smiled and said, "Wow, that's kind of hot."

"He loved it," Angela said, "You should have seen how hard his tiny cock was."

Tina said, "So, you are hoping to make Jonathan more successful at work?"

Angela nodded and said, "He's already more successful than most men, but I'm trying to lift him up even higher. It seems much more rewarding to control a successful, powerful man, don't you think?"

Tina nodded. Angela thought for a moment and said, "Speaking of that, I think it's time."

"Time for what?" queried Tina.

Angela said, "It's time for me to collar Jonathan. He believes his relationship with me is going somewhere."

"But not where he thinks," offered Tina.

"Yes, definitely not where he thinks," Angela continued, "I mean, he knows we are not dating, I've made that very clear. At the same time I've kept our relationship highly sexual."

Tina was smiling as Angela continued, "I mean, what kind of platonic relationship is highly sexual?"

"A mistress and slave relationship?" offered Tina

"Exactly," agreed Angela, "Mistress and slave, owner and owned. I've taken control of Jonathan's sexuality to the point that he would not dare experience pleasure without my permission. It's simply time to formalize my control over him."

Tina nodded silently in agreement.

Angela continued, "I have a plan for Jonathan. He'll need to decide, if he wants to stay in my life." She leaned forward and stroked Tina's hair.

Tina smiled up at her and Angela said thoughtfully, "If he wants to be with me there's only one way." She shifted her hand from Tina's hair to her collar. She grasped it and gently tugged on it.

"This is the only way... as my property", Angela said.

Tina smiled and nodded.

Angela said, "You know, by virtue of the fact that you're a woman, you will naturally rule over Jonathan as well."

Tina smiled and said, "Yes princess."

"Okay, listen," said Angela, "This is how I plan to collar Jonathan. I'll need your help. Next weekend when he comes over..." Angela proceeded to tell Tina her plan.

The next Saturday Jon arrived right on time, unaware of the decision he would be asked to make. Angela opened the door wide and Jon was stunned. Angela was wearing her tiny black latex outfit. The same one she wore in the picture that he looked at every morning when he traced over her mark, "Angela's boy", just above his genitals. It was one thing to see her in a tiny picture but in person, it was surreal.

Her clingy black micro skirt hugged her slim hips and barely dipped below her crotch. The tiny rubber triangles covered her nipples but left her inspiring breasts gloriously exposed. Jon decided he liked her boots best. The spike heels were impossibly tall and made her taller than Jonathan, even with his shoes on.

Angela stepped aside and allowed Jon to step inside. He said, "Hello princess."

She said nothing, she simply closed the front door, locked it, and opened the closet. Jon knew what to do. He quickly put all his belongings in the black cloth bag and hung it up. Then he proceeded to strip down to his panties, placing his clothes neatly on the shelf.

Angela walked over to her couch and sat down, demurely holding her latex covered knees together and her back straight. Jon wasted no time taking his place before her on his knees. She was holding her phone and placed it on the end table next to her.

"Jonathan," Angela began, speaking in her serious, matter of fact tone, "I think it's time for us to take our relationship to an entirely new level. Do you agree?"

Jon wasn't sure what she meant but his body told him he was ready. A chill went down his spine. His pulse quickened and his penis stirred in his panties. Angela patted the seat of the couch next to her and said, "Put your panties right here."

Jon stood, quickly removing his panties and placed them on the couch cushion, then he returned to his knees at her latex covered feet.

Angela continued, "It's time for you to get a close look at a side of me you've never seen. At least not clearly," Jon didn't realize that she meant both physically and psychologically.

She watched Jon's face as she slowly separated her knees. She was not wearing any panties. He looked down to see her bare, hairless pussy. His mouth dropped open at the sight.

He had seen glimpses of her pussy here and there, as he massaged her and when he had licked her ass but now, here she was, allowing him to gaze at her perfection.

She smiled as he stared at the wonder of her womanhood. Finally she said, "Would you like me to train you in the art of cunnilingus?

Jon nodded, then realized he should use his words, "Yes please princess, I would love for you to train me in the art of cunnilingus."

Angela smiled again and said, "Jonathan, if you make good decisions today, I can make that happen. You know, cunnilingus done properly is truly an art. It's not something you can learn all at once. It takes much instruction, practice and hard work. Are you willing to put in serious effort to become the best you can be?"

"Yes princess," said Jon, still staring at her pussy.

Angela cupped her hand over her vagina, hiding it from Jon's view. She said, "Look at me Jonathan."

He looked up at her face and she said, "Are you willing to put in the effort?"

"Yes princess," Jon nodded, "I'm willing to work hard to learn to bring you the most pleasure possible."

Angela smiled with delight. She said, "Excellent," and moved her hand so Jon could, once again, see her perfect pussy.

"Let's start with tongue exercises," she pointed to her foot and said, lick my boot, right here.

Jon looked down to see that she was holding her finger on the toe of her boot.

He moved back, dropping down to his hands and knees. He lowered his face to the floor. Angela pulled her hand away as he applied his tongue to the shiny black rubber. This was new for Jon. The scent of latex was erotic and it was flexible. He could feel her toes with his tongue.

"That's it Jonathan," said Angela in a soothing voice, "I can feel your tongue, press harder."

Jon pressed harder, "Yes, that's it. You need to keep that pressure. Lick across all my toes."

Jon slid his tongue back and forth from her big toe to small. "Press harder Jonathan," admonished Angela. Jon compiled.

"You see Jonathan, like all skills worth learning, cunnilingus takes hard work," Angela said quietly.

She had Jon lick her toes for a long time. As she felt his tongue tire and weaken she would call him out and make him press harder. After a long while she said, "Okay stop, get back up on your knees."

Jon stopped and moved back up to his knees, his eyes naturally went to her pussy again. She was intentionally sitting with her knees apart. His cock was erect and bobbing in front of him. She was not surprised and did not comment on it.

Angela separated her knees far apart and held her fingertips on her pubis, just above her pussy. In a husky voice she said, "Look closely Jonathan. See how my labia is swollen?"

Jon nodded and stared in wonder. Then she reached down and partially pulled her labia open saying, "See how my inner labia as glistening and wet?"

Jon stared and nodded.

"That's because you are making me horny Jonathan," Angela said as she smiled.

She pulled her hand away and said, "Now, let's spend some time on tongue finesse. She lifted one boot to Jon's face and kept her legs separated. Jon didn't take his eyes off her pussy.

She said, "Lick just the tip of my heel."

Jon shifted his gaze to her heel, stuck his tongue out and began licking the tiny sharp heel of her boot. He was licking her heel but he resumed staring at her pussy. She said, "This will help you work on your accuracy. It's very important that you have excellent tongue control so you can use it exactly as I say."

He continued to lick the sharp heel and focus on her pussy. She made him lick both heels for a long time. Then she had him suck the tip of her heel. She said, "You'll need to be able to gently lick and suck in very accurate places."

Jon's cock was throbbing. He was sucking the tip of her heel but he was staring at her pussy. She didn't need to tell him to look at her womanhood. As a male he naturally focused on it, plus she had spent months making him want this, using her sexuality, her scent, and orgasm denial to take control of him.

She knew Jon didn't fully comprehend but she was using his powerful sexual desire to shape him. He was focusing on her unattainable pussy while on his knees, obediently following her every word. She knew it was time. It was time for him to make a life altering decision.

She reached over and picked up her phone, quickly sending a text. Moments later her phone buzzed with an incoming text. She set her phone back down and waited. Tina had been waiting in her car just down the street.

Angela heard Tina's car door close and said, "I have a visitor."

Jonathan stopped licking, looked up in fear and said, "You do?"

He began to stand and Angela said, "No, no, stay right where you are."

Jonathan dropped back to his knees. He was alarmed as he heard the front door unlock and saw the knob turn. The door opened and Tina stepped in. Angela had a slight smile as she kept her gaze on Jonathan. Of course Jonathan recognized Tina but no one said a word. Jonathan watched intently as she locked the door, removed her shoes and then began taking off her clothes, folding each item neatly and placing them in the closet.

When she was nude she silently walked over and stood in front of Angela, but facing Jonathan. His mind was spinning. He immediately noticed her nipple rings and the metal tag dangling from her bare pussy. Angela watched Jonathan's face as he read the inscription on the metal tag, "Angela's bitch".

His mouth dropped open and he looked back up at her nipple rings. Angela snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. Tina turned to face Angela, dropped to her knees with her arms behind her and gazed at the floor. Angela stood and slowly walked around the pair. She said, "Jonathan, I'm sure you recognize this person," Jonathan nodded in silent acknowledgment.

Angela walked over to the end table, adjacent the couch. She opened the drawer and retrieved two collars and two locks. She returned to the couch and placed one collar and lock in front of Jonathan on the panties he had been wearing. He stared at the heavy black collar. His mind was racing. He watched intently as Angela returned to her seat on the couch in front of Tina and lifted a collar to her throat.

She wrapped the collar around Tina's neck, snugged the buckle and applied the lock. Finally she smiled and said, "Jonathan, I'd like you to meet slave Tina," Tina kept her eyes down and did not move.

Jonathan looked at the collar locked around Tina's neck and he was speechless. Angela leaned back on the couch and crossed one leg over the other, stretching her arms out along the back of the couch. She smiled as she let Jonathan's thoughts run wild. She said, "Tell me Jonathan, do you still enjoy spending time with me?"

Jonathan nodded and said, "Yes, very much."

Angela said, "I could tell from our first phone conversation that you and I would get along marvelously. I could also tell that you needed someone like me in your life."

Jonathan nodded in silence, he looked again at the collar on the couch. Angela reached down and picked it up. She said quietly, "That's right Jonathan, this is the key to your future with me. You will decide today, if you want to stay in my life or leave me forever."

Jonathan's heart rate increased as Angela turned the collar over in her hands, examining it as if she had never seen one. Jonathan saw how thick it was. He noticed four thick and shiny silver D rings around its perimeter and a ring for a lock. It was not a dog collar; it was clearly made for a person.

Angela could see his pulse at his neck as his heart raced. His penis swelled and rose slightly, slowly bobbing up and down. Angela looked down at his hardening cock and smiled.

She kept her eyes on it as she continued, "Jonathan, I want you to take your time. I understand that this is very big decision. You may leave now and go back to your life, the way it was before you found me. You may leave this as a happy memory in your life, when you used to know me."

Angela paused and waited. Jon looked up at her, with worry in his eyes. She continued, "Or, you may stay, and live life with me as your... guide."

Jon shifted his gaze back to the collar. She said, "Look at me Jonathan."

Jonathan looked up and Angela could see a range of emotions in his eyes. He was aroused, intrigued, and frightened. She continued speaking calmly and quietly, "Jonathan if you agree to stay with me and wear my collar, you won't need to worry about any decisions in our relationship. I will decide everything for you; absolutely everything. You will become my property. Whenever you and I are together, anywhere, you will do exactly as I say. Whenever we are here, in the privacy of my home, you will be nude with my collar locked around your neck.

Jonathan's penis grew firmer and Angela noticed, it was actually pointing slightly up, pulsing. She looked down at it and smiled. She looked back to Jonathan's eyes and said, "I do love males, their bodies reveal their true desire... so clearly."

Jonathan looked down at his own erect penis. He knew Angela was right. He had never felt so sexually charged and alive. He knew that he needed to keep Angela in his life and see where she would take him next.

After a long pause, Angela said, "Tell me now, do you want to leave me, or do want to stay and submit to me... slave Jonathan?"

Butterflies appeared in Jonathan's stomach at her words, "slave Jonathan".

He had never been more excited for anything in his life. He looked up to Angela's eyes and said, "I want to stay, with you."

Angela nodded and said, "Very good Jonathan, then say; I, Jonathan Briggs submit to you, as your slave."

Jonathan repeated her words, "I, Jonathan Briggs submit to you, as your slave."

Angela remained expressionless as she nodded and said, "Very well, I accept."

She raised the collar to Jonathan's throat and wrapped it around his neck. As the leather tightened around his neck he felt his responsibilities melting away. For the first time in Jonathan's life he felt at peace. A moment later Angela's lock loudly announced the sealing of Jonathan's fate as her slave, "Click!"

Angela said, "There, it's done," she looked at Jon in smug satisfaction.

Jon watched her hand as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his penis and held it firmly. In all his time with Angela this was the first time she touched his cock with her hand. Her warm hand felt amazing.

She held his cock and looked into his eyes. She said, "Now you belong to me Jonathan. This cock... belongs to me."

Jon nodded.

Angela smiled and continued, "This makes me so happy. Are you happy?"

Jon said, "Yes, I'm happy."

She said, "Ok, from now on, in my home you are slave Jonathan, it's time to begin your training, slave Jonathan."

She released his cock and reached over to the end table drawer and slid it fully open. Near the back of the drawer were two leashes, neatly coiled. She pulled them out and closed the drawer. She snapped one to Tina's collar, snap! She allowed the leash to drape down to the floor.

She moved to Jon's collar and attached the other leash, snap! She sat back on the couch, lifted one latex covered foot to him and pressed the sole of her boot to his chest. She gently pressed her sharp heel into his flesh.

She held his leash with both hands and took out the slack, pulling it taut. She smiled and said, "Now... you are finally wearing the perfect outfit." He remembered the evening she had used his tie as a leash and commented that she liked his outfit. It dawned on him that their relationship had been moving in this direction from the very beginning.

Angela continued, "Now, slave Jonathan, it's time to continue your cunnilingus training. It's also time for you to see what's in the basement."

End Chapter 5