Insidious Angel Ch. 07

Story Info
Bathing your princess is an act of worship.
8k words
4.86
9.6k
10

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Bathing your princess is an act of worship

Jon had been kneeling next to the bathtub for over ten minutes but he truly did not mind. His sexy dominant princess was completely nude and soaking in the hot bath in front of him. His knees were sore on the tile floor but it was a small price to pay.

Without opening her eyes Angela spoke, "Tell me slave, how is your ass?"

Jon was wearing only a black leather collar but he was quite accustomed to it. He only remembered it when Angela addressed him as slave. Jon said, "It's fine thanks to the cream you so kindly applied."

She smiled up at Jon and said, "You know, if you hadn't pissed your bed, I wouldn't have had to cane you."

"I know," agreed Jon, "I appreciate the correction."

"You do huh?" Angela said, somewhat skeptically.

Jon said, "Yes, without correction I can't improve."

Angela nodded. She said, "Very true... well you should expect plenty of... correction, in the future."

"Yes princess," said Jon.

Angela sighed, closed her eyes and relaxed again.

With her eyes closed she said, "Next time I may spank you for no reason. You need to remember your place."

"Yes princess," said Jon meekly.

She continued, "From now on, you should limit your fluid intake before bed, just like a toddler."

"Yes princess," Jon agreed.

After a few more minutes Angela said, "Okay, I'm ready. Start with my feet, wet the washcloth, apply body wash to it, and massage and scrub."

Jon complied. Angela lifted her right foot out of the water and offered it to Jon. He shuffled toward her feet. He wrapped the soapy washcloth around her foot and began scrubbing and massaging.

"Hmmmm, yummy, that feels so good slave," Angela cooed, "I'm going to really enjoy bath time from now on."

Jon's penis grew firm as Angela voiced her approval of his efforts. He was able to freely drink in the visual perfection of her nubile young body.

After several minutes she said, "Okay, switch feet."

Jon obeyed. Angela had to bend her leg toward Jon which exposed more of her pussy to his view. He slowed the scrubbing of her foot due to the distraction. She said, "Hey, focus on my foot, my pussy will be later."

"I'm sorry princess," said Jon as he refocused on his task. After several minutes Angela said, "Okay, move to my calf."

Jon added more body wash and began scrubbing her silky-smooth muscular calf.

As Jon dutifully washed Angela she said, "Tell me slave, have you ever heard of a play party?"

Jon shook his head and said, "No princess, what's that?"

She replied, "A play party is like a regular party but it's highly sexual. As you may guess, my play parties are all about female domination."

Jon nodded and said, "I see."

Angela switched legs and Jon refreshed the body wash and continued scrubbing. She said, "I'm having a play party in a few weeks and I want you here."

Jon paused and looked at Angela. She sensed his uncertainty. She said, "What's wrong slave? Are you ashamed of serving me?"

Jon said, "No, no, not at all. I love uh, serving you."

"So what's the problem?" Angela asked as she closed her eyes and settled back in the water.

Jon resumed scrubbing and said, "Well it's just that, I mean will I be allowed to, um, wear clothes."

Angela opened her eyes and chuckled. She said, "Of course not. You don't wear clothes in my home, you wear a collar. You're my slave, remember?"

Jon nodded in silence.

Angela said, "Ok, it's time for my pussy and ass."

Jon momentarily forgot the discussion. He was excited for what was next.

Angela moved up to her knees, turned around and bent down on all fours. She separated her knees, arched her back, looked over her shoulder and smiled at Jon. She was straight out of a fantasy and Jon was smitten.

She said, "Only the washcloth touches me, got it?"

Jon nodded; his mouth suddenly dry.

She continued, "Start with my thighs."

Jon refreshed the body wash then obediently leaned over the tub to begin. The view of Angela's perfect, hairless pussy and tiny pink asshole almost made him spontaneously ejaculate.

Angela turned her face to the water to relax her neck and she voiced her approval, "Uh huh, massage as you scrub."

Jon's penis had been fluctuating between fully erect and simply swollen. Once again it was fully erect. John squeezed her thigh muscles as he washed. Angela voiced her approval, "Oh God yes, that's so good." After a couple minutes Angela's thighs were complete.

She turned her head and smiled back at him. She said, "Okay it's pussy and ass time," she pivoted slightly so her ass was angled to him.

Jon's hands began shaking due to his excitement. He held the thin washcloth to the crack of her ass and gently slid it down, over her pink rosebud. He continued sliding it down until his hand was fully cupped under her unattainable pussy.

Jon began scrubbing slowly, up and down. Angela arched her back even more, easing his access. He scrubbed slowly a second and third time. Angela cooed, "Oh yes... good job slave, that feels marvelous."

Jon could scarcely believe what was happening. He continued gently rubbing and Angela made it clear she was enjoying his efforts. She flexed her pelvis to meet his scrubbing and moaned, "Ohhh, yes. That feels wonderful slave. You have a perfect touch."

She allowed him to scrub her for several minutes until she felt her own arousal growing. She said, "Okay, enough pussy and ass."

Jon was disappointed as he pulled his hand away. Angela moved back up to her knees and then turned and settled back into the tub. Jon immediately noticed that her nipples were rock hard.

She smiled at him and said, "You really turned me on there slave."

Jon didn't know what to say. He felt his face blush.

She continued, "You're not done, now my torso."

Jon jumped into action again. Angela leaned forward so Jon could wash her back. She was relaxing with her elbows on her raised knees and she mentioned her upcoming play party again.

"So anyway, about my play party," Angela continued, "I figured you may be a little apprehensive. I mean you've only been my official slave for a little while."

Jon nodded as he scrubbed her back.

She continued, "That's why I've decided to allow you to wear one article of clothing, besides your collar that is."

Jon listened hopefully.

She said, "You may choose either a pair of panties, to hide your nudity, or a full leather hood to hide your identity."

That was an easy decision but Jon held his thoughts for the moment.

Angela said, "So which do you prefer to wear?"

Jon said, "I think I'll have to go with the hood."

She nodded and said, "Okay, leather hood it is," she leaned back and relaxed again, exposing her firm breasts. She continued, "Time to wash my boobs."

Once again Angela had given her slave two choices thereby achieving her goal of getting what she wanted. Her intent all along was to have her slave attend her party in only a collar and leather hood.

Jon looked upon Angela's breasts. He had already forgotten his choice to wear a leather hood as he gazed upon perfection.

Angela was quiet. Jon looked at her and she was smirking. "They're not going to wash themselves," Angela said, in a playful tone as she shimmied them back and forth.

Jon moved quickly, covering his hand with the thin washcloth and cradling her left breasts. He felt as if he was groping her but she simply smiled and put her head back, closing her eyes. Jon massaged and scrubbed, marveling at the firm spongy feel of her breast.

Angela was quiet for a moment then said, "You know slave, I appreciate the fact that you've diligently kept my mark in place above my property."

Without turning her head she looked at Jon and he was obviously confused. She smiled and pointed down at his penis. Jon looked down and said, "Oh, the marker?"

"Yes, the mark above my penis," said Angela, "it marks you as my boy."

Jon noticed her refer to his penis as her property. He said, "Oh yeah, well, that's what you wanted so..."

Angela said, "Yes, I know that's what I wanted, but now, I think it looks a little tacky."

Jon was trying to pay attention but washing Angela's breasts was fantasy turned reality.

He switched breasts and continued enjoying his task.

Angela caught him off guard when she said, "It would look so much better if it were a professional tattoo."

Jon stopped rubbing and moved back slightly. He looked down at the cheap looking black lettering.

She watched his reaction carefully as he processed her comment. It was a bit of a test. Jon did not react he simply resumed washing Angela's right breast. She wasn't going to press the idea of a tattoo, she simply wanted to put the idea in Jon's head.

Angela looked down, smiled and said, "Okay, I'd say my tits are clean."

Jon stopped rubbing and said, "Oh yeah, right."

Angela smiled and said, "Anyway, why don't you go ahead and stop applying marker every day. Go ahead wash that cheap mark off."

Jon nodded and said, "Yes princess."

Angela said, "Now my arms and my pits," she held her arms up to allow Jon access to her armpits. After a couple short minutes the job was done.

"Good," said Angela, "Okay normally I'd have you wash my hair now but I'm horny. I'll wash it later; your work is done."

Angela slid down into the water to rinse off. She rubbed her hands over her breasts then looked up at Jon as she tweaked her nipples. She smiled as she squeezed and gently pulled them. She saw that Jon was mesmerized. He watched intently as she slid her right hand down her stomach to her pussy.

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and relaxed. His mouth dropped open as she began rubbing her pussy. With a husky voice she said, "I really liked my bath, slave. We're going to make this a regular thing."

Jon nodded and said, "Yes princess."

She held her eyes shut tight and rubbed more intensely. Jon's penis hardened again as his sexy princess masturbated openly, right in front of him. Moments later she cried out, "Oh fuck, fuck, yesss!"

When Angela opened her eyes she looked down to see Jon's penis was swollen. She looked up at him and said, "Did you enjoy bath time?"

Jon nodded and responded in almost a whisper, "Very much."

She looked at his hard penis then grinned at him and said, "Would you like to have an orgasm?"

Jon said, "Yes please princess, may I?"

"Nope," said Angela bluntly, "Not today. Go clean my cage and wash my blanket."

Jon's disappointment was obvious. "Yes princess," said Jon as he stood and walked out.

A few days later, Jon was over on a weeknight and he checked his chores list. He had to do Angela's laundry and scrub her bathroom floor. This would be his second time doing her laundry.

He had collected Angela's dirty clothes basket from her bedroom. As he carried the basket to her laundry room he couldn't help but notice several thongs. Two colorful and delicate pairs, and one white cotton thong which was relatively boring but intriguing because Jon was sure that was the type of underwear she wore when she worked out. In fact, she had intentionally placed it on top of her laundry just a couple hours before, after her workout.

Jon passed the living room and saw that Angela was relaxing there. He walked on to the laundry room and placed the basket of soiled clothes on the floor. Standing over the basket he picked up the white thong and examined it. The crotch was damp and slightly discolored. He held it to his nose and took an initial sniff. He was thrilled with this new version of his princess' scent.

He had yet to actually taste Angela's sex and he was obsessed with the idea. Of course it was all part of Angela's plan. This white thong was particularly aromatic and enticing.

He closed his eyes, sniffed again and imagined burying his face between Angela's thighs. Without thinking he reached down and gripped his quickly hardening penis. He wasn't stroking but he was definitely enjoying touching himself while he savored this new, stronger version of his princess' scent.

Moments later he was startled. Angela appeared next to him and said, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Jon instantly released his cock and opened his eyes. "Nothing!" he responded without thinking.

Angela sneered, "You we're going to jack-off weren't you?"

"No!" Jon said, his voice panicked.

"Now you're lying to me! You were going to jack-off with my dirty underwear, admit it!" Angela shouted.

Jon knew he was not going to win this altercation. With one hand Angela ripped the thong from his and with her other she roughly grabbed his partially erect penis, turned away and said, "Come with me!"

Jon didn't know it but Angela had been waiting for Jon to make a mistake so she could take him deeper into slavery in her dungeon. She was intentionally denying his orgasm to keep him horny and she baited him with her worn underwear.

She dragged him out to the living room using his penis as a makeshift leash. Once there, she stopped to get a leash out of the end table. She clipped it to his collar then walked to her basement stairs with Jon in tow. She was still carrying her soiled white cotton thong.

Jonathan knew she was taking him to her sex dungeon and he found it exciting. He was very curious about all the things that had happened there.

She reached the playroom door and punched in her code. Once inside, she closed the door and dragged Jon over to her wall of implements and leather items. She pulled down on the leash and barked, "Get on your knees!"

Jon complied, crumpling before her, his knees painfully impacting the tile floor. He was not terribly familiar with this space and he was in awe as he surveyed the room. There were things he recognized like an ornate, throne type chair and a large timber X against the wall. He recognized that as an ancient method for binding the condemned for whipping.

He saw the oral worship chair where he hoped to someday service Angela. There was a long red padded bench and the padded spanking horse where she had caned him just days before. He was worried about being caned again because his ass had not fully healed.

Angela opened a large cabinet, reached in and pulled a full black leather hood from her assortment of fetish clothing. Jon saw it and his stomach fluttered. It was a real bondage hood, complete with D rings around its periphery and leather buckles on the back.

She faced Jon and unceremoniously pulled it over his head. Moving behind him she began buckling the straps at the back of his head. This hood had six straps that held it very tight. As the lower straps were tightened Jon's mouth was squeezed shut and his nose protruded from a triangular opening. There was a snap on blindfold hanging from one of its snaps.

When the hood was in place she snapped the blindfold into position, taking Jon's sight. She grabbed his leash, tugged up and said, "Get up."

She walked him over to the long bondage bench, pushing him backwards to it. She said, "Get up on the bench."

Jon complied and she said, "Lay down on your back."

Jon did as he was told. There were openings at his ears and he heard Angela step away. She returned moments later and Jon felt a leather cuff being applied to his left ankle. She also applied one to his right ankle, then she quickly strapped his ankles tightly to the bench.

Next Jon felt Angela attaching straps to the D rings on his hood. Moments later he felt her tighten the straps, pulling his head tight to the bench and immobilizing his head.

His breathing quickened and he was now more frightened than excited. Angela sensed his distress. She paused and placed her hand flat on Jon's chest, rubbing softly. She said, "Shhhh, it's okay slave. Don't be afraid, you can trust me."

Angela gently stroked Jon's nipples, causing them to harden and arousing him. She continued tweaking his nipple and bent over, placing her mouth next to his ear saying, "You're my slave and I know what's best for you."

Jon calmed and Angela looked down to see Jon's penis twitching and rising.

She continued preparing Jon for his lesson. She used another leather cuff to strap his left arm down to the side of the bench. Finally she used a leather cuff and a short chain to attach his right wrist to his collar. The chain was just long enough so he could reach part of his penis with his hand.

Now he was almost ready for his training. He heard her step away. When she returned he felt her wrapping something around the base of his genitals. He couldn't imagine what it was.

He would never dream that she would strap a dog's shock collar to his genitals. She carefully nestled the blunt metal probes against the underside of his balls and fastened the strap in place. She planned to begin Jon's conditioning and electric shock was a very effective way to inflict substantial pain to a man's testicles without doing damage. Another reason she like it was its instant effect. The pain was immediate and adjustable but when stopped, it was gone. It served a different purpose than impact play. She could obviously hurt him by simply slapping his balls but she knew that would cause lingering pain.

Angela picked up the shock collar's remote and turned it on causing a long beep. Jon heard it and was concerned. She turned up the dial to 10% and said, "Let me know when you feel something."

She pressed the button. Jon felt a very subtle tingling sensation at the base of his balls. He didn't react. He was trying to understand what the feeling was.

She turned up the dial to 20% and pressed the button. Jon lurched as he felt the electric current course through his balls, "Hmmm!"

He instinctively reached for his balls but the short chain on his wrist wouldn't allow it. He could only reach his penis.

Angela smiled and said, "Ahhh, you felt that didn't you slave?"

"Uhhh, muh," Jon acknowledged as best he could, with his mouth held shut tight.

Angela turned the dial up to 30% but didn't press the button again.

Angela said, "Slave Jonathan, you are here, in my dungeon because I caught you touching your cock," she paused and picked up her soiled thong, ripe with her scent.

She continued, "I can't allow you to touch your cock because that only leads to one thing; masturbation, which you know is forbidden without my direct supervision."

She held her thong over his chest and dragged it back and forth over his nipples. She said, "Slave, I know you better than you know yourself. I know your deepest desire." She moved the aromatic thong to Jon's nose and left it there, the crotch directly over his nose. He took a short sniff, then a long one.

Angela smiled and said calmly, "Yes slave, this is what you want. This is my essence; unique, marvelous, and... most importantly, worthy of sacrifice."

Jon's penis had hardened and he was holding his hand close to it, low on his stomach. Angela continued, "I know how strongly your body drives you to seek orgasm. Your balls ache for release and your penis cries tears of utter, frustration. I know that your lust is powerful and I'm going to train you to use it. I'll train you to use it as a strength, a way to focus your energy on serving me."

Jon continued to sniff deeply and Angela picked up the shock collar's remote control. She had everything ready. She was ready to begin Jon's conditioning.

She placed her mouth close to his ear and said, "Slave, I know... that you want to taste my pussy. You want to know my body in the most intimate way possible."

She began caressing Jon's nipples with her fingertips. She continued speaking quietly, "I'm going to tell you a secret... I want it too. I dream of the day when I can experience your lips, and tongue on my swollen, wet, horny, pussy."

She looked at Jon's penis and saw that he was flexing his pelvis.

She said, "If you want to stroke your cock then you should go ahead and do it."