Insidious Angel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon rose to his knees and his face was level with Angela's perfect breasts. She said, "Look at me slave."

She held his face with both hands. Jon looked up into Angela's eyes and saw compassion. She said, "It's all over slave. Punishment time is over... come here," she held her arms out for a hug.

Jon moved closer and put his arms around Angela. She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled his face to her breasts. Jon turned his head to find his lips and nose pressed to her left breast. His lips were touching the edge of her black lace bra next to her nipple.

Jon's ass was still burning. Angela gently rocked back and forth as she calmed him, "Shhh, it's okay slave. It's over. I spanked you and now it's over."

She stroked Jon's hair and looked down at his face pressed against her breast. She held him and said, "You may kiss me slave."

Jon lovingly pressed his lips to the exposed top of her breast and began gently kissing. She stroked his hair and said, "That's it slave, kiss your princess."

She allowed Jon to kiss her breast for several minutes and she felt her pussy getting more wet. Finally she relaxed and slid back on her throne. She looked down to see Jon's penis was fully erect. She took a short grab on the leash, pulling it taut. She held the leash's handle with her other hand and used it to stroke Jon's rigid shaft.

She said, "You want to be a good slave don't you?"

Jon looked down and his face blushed. He nodded, staring at the leather handle tormenting his denied cock.

Angela continued, "I know you love to be frustrated for me, don't you slave boy?"

Jon responded hoarsely, almost in a whisper, "Yes princess."

She smiled sweetly and said, "I know you do," she tugged down on Jon's leash and said, "Kiss my feet." She knew his intense frustration made him more obedient.

Jon dropped down on all fours and began kissing her feet just as he had been kissing her breast moments before. He enjoyed the faint, erotic sweet musk of her feet. He wanted to suck her toes but she had not ordered him to.

Angela pulled the front of her miniskirt up, slid her fingers into her panties and began rubbing her wet pussy. Her voice was calm and sensual as she spoke, "That's it slave, kiss my feet. Show me how you adore me."

Jon kissed and she rubbed faster. Her horny pussy was wet and her orgasm was close. She was so turned on having an actual slave groveling at her feet. She felt her orgasm building and she said, "Suck my toes slave."

Jon laid flat on the floor, opened his mouth and sucked her big toe. He twirled his tongue between her toes and moved to the next. Angela loved the feeling. She hissed, "Oh yes, that's it slave. I'm going to cum... are you excited to lick my fingers?"

Jon paused long enough to respond, "Yes princess."

Angela rubbed faster and her orgasm began, "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Yes!"

She enjoyed a long orgasm while Jon sucked her toes. Finally she was satisfied and pulled her fingers away from her pussy. She said, "Kneel."

Jon stopped sucking and rose to his knees. She held up her hand and he could see that her fingers were glistening. She smiled and said, "Do you want to clean my fingers?"

Jon nodded and said, "Yes please princess, may I?"

She moved her hand to his face and said, "Don't move."

Jon froze as she wiped the wetness on his nose and upper lip. She said, "Someday you'll get to lick my pussy but for now, this is all you get."

Jon loved her scent and the fact that she allowed him to wear it on his face.

Finally she said, "Open."

Jon opened his mouth and she inserted her index finger, "Suck," she said.

Jon sucked her finger and she smiled and watched him. She said, "Good, and now the next one," Jon opened and she switched fingers. When her fingers were sucked clean she sat back on her throne.

Jon looked up into her eyes. She smiled down at him. She had pushed him a long way and she didn't want to go too far, too fast.

She said, "Slave Jonathan, I want you to know that you are my most devoted slave."

Those words caught his attention and she could see it in his eyes. She said, "That's right, you've risen higher than any other slave I've known, do you know what that means?"

Jon was afraid to hazard a guess. He simply shook his head.

Angela said, "You've earned the privilege of eating my pussy."

Jon was elated.

Then Angela qualified her statement. She said, "You will definitely eat it, but not today."

Jon was undeterred. His princess just said he would be eating her pussy. That was all he needed to hear.

She said, "It will be at my play party. You will kneel before me in my oral worship chair and you will demonstrate to my guests, just how skilled you are at satisfying me. You will lick me to orgasm and I expect you to make me proud. Are you willing to do that in front of my guests?"

Jon nodded enthusiastically. He said, "Yes princess."

End Chapter 7