Insidious Angel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited for Jon to take the bait. As expected he reached down and gripped his swollen penis. He stroked once and Angela zapped him at 30%, bzzzzz!"

"Hmmm!" Jon squealed and dropped his cock.

Angela feigned concern and said, "Oh, owie, owie... did that hurt?"

Jon was breathing heavily. Angela's thong had fallen off his face.

"Uh, hum," Jon acknowledged, his response muffled by the tight leather hood.

"I don't want to hurt you slave, I really don't," Angela said, her voice full of compassion. She quietly turned the shock collar's power level up to 40%.

She continued, "My greatest hope with you is to share intense intimacy. I want to feel the greatest pleasure one being can impart to another. I want you to train and practice. I want you to become the most skilled pussy eating machine on the planet. I also want to build your lust to an... almost, unbearable level."

She picked up her thong and placed the crotch back over his nose. She said, "I have high hopes for your future with me."

Jon sniffed deeply, his cock hard as ever, despite the pain he had just experienced.

"Is your lust unbearable, slave?" Angela asked with genuine curiosity.

Jon attempted to respond in the affirmative, "Muh, huh."

"Oh slave, I disagree I think you can take more. In fact, you will have to take more if you want to earn the privilege of licking my pussy."

Jon was slowly rocking his pelvis. Angela set the trap again, "Go ahead and stroke yourself slave. That's why I left your hand free, so you could reach your cock. Don't you want to cum?"

Jon tentatively reached down and gripped his rigid member but he was afraid to move. A glob of precum announced his frustration.

Angela said, "If you want to cum, you'll need to stroke it. You know I'm not going to do it for you."

Jon sniffed her thong deeply, enhancing his lust then pumped his hand once, then again... bzzzz! "Mmmm! Hummmm!" Jon immediately dropped his cock as he protested the electricity flowing through his balls. Angela shocked him twice more, bzzzz! Bzzzz!

"More owies ... I'm so sorry slave but it's really not my fault. You must control yourself, do you understand?" queried Angela, "You need to be able to overcome your lust, to master it."

She reached out and caressed his nipples again. She said, "I didn't give you permission to stroke yourself did I? I simply told you to stroke if you wanted to. In fact, I'll say it again. If you want to be selfish and stroke your cock, do it now."

Jon moved his hand up to his face and held her thong tight to his nose. He sniffed deeply, enjoying her intimate essence. His hard cock gently pulsed up and down with his heartbeat.

Angela was very pleased. This round of operant conditioning was successful. She knew that the creation of the perfect pussy eating slave had two main factors, physical and mental. Jon would need both physical skill and stamina. He would also need the mental drive. The physical would be achieved by hours of boot licking and tongue strengthening. The mental would be achieved by long spans of orgasm denial coupled with experiencing her scent.

Angela put her hands on Jon's face, unsnapped and removed the blindfold. She smiled at him and said, "Very good slave, you are quite trainable but you're not horny enough so... no orgasm again. We have made a lot of progress here but now you need to get your chores done."

She could see the disappointment in Jon's eyes. As she held his face she leaned down and kissed the leather covering his mouth. She moved back, looked in his eyes and said, "Do you love me?"

Jon couldn't move his head to nod but he managed a mumbled response, "Muhuh."

She grinned and said, "Wait until the day you taste my pussy, you'll want to devote the rest of your life to me."

As Angela continued Jon's personal journey into slavery she also labored to lift his career by manipulating his boss Shane. She enjoyed the thought Jon being very successful in his career but her complete slave behind the closed doors of her home.

After two Friday sessions with Shane, Angela was not satisfied with the progress Shane had made in the advancement of Jon's career. She feared that Shane was simply enjoying his weekly domination sessions, living out his deviant fantasies as her blackmailed slave. She decided it was time to make it real for him.

The next Friday his session had just started. He was nude, strapped over the spanking horse, eagerly awaiting his weekly spanking and threats of blackmail. Rather than pull a paddle off the wall Angela sent a text to Tina who was waiting upstairs.

Moments later the dungeon door opened and Tina stepped in, wearing only her collar and carrying her phone. Both women moved in front of Shane, smiling wickedly. Angela said, "Ok slave Tina, call his wife."

Shane was not worried. He didn't believe they would call. Even if they did, they would seem like freaks. After all, who does that, who calls someone and claims to have crazy pictures of their spouse.

Tina had entered Shane's wife's phone number into her own phone. She pulled up the contact and said, "Let's see... Rebecca Miller." She touched the number and put the phone on speaker mode. Angela grinned at Shane and held her finger up to her lips as a signal for him to be quiet.

The phone rang twice and then Shane heard his wife's voice, "Hello?"

Tina spoke, "Hello, this is Tina from Pure Body Spa. I'm trying to reach Rebecca Miller."

"This is she," said Shane's wife, his mouth dropped open, eyes wide.

Tina said, "Good afternoon Mrs. Miller. I'm calling to inform you that your husband Shane," she paused and smiled wickedly at Shane, "has won a spa day for you and three girlfriends."

Rebecca said, "Oh really! That's great! What all does it include?"

Tina said, "It's a package for four women for four hours. You can choose from any of our services to customize your experience. We offer mani-pedis, steam baths, three different types of massages, hair removal, mud baths, and more. You can configure your package and schedule on our website. I'll text you a link."

Rebecca said, "Wow, this is great! You said my husband won this?"

Tina said, "Yes, he came in to buy you a gift certificate and he dropped his business card in to enter. It's a $1,200 package. Perfect for a girls' day."

Rebecca was very excited. She said, "Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to it."

Tina said, "Like I said, I'll text you a link in the next few minutes. Have a nice day Mrs. Miller.

"Thanks, you too," said Rebecca, she hung up.

Angela grinned and said, "This session is over Shane," she began unbuckling his straps.

He had a look of defeat on his face as he climbed off the spanking horse and stood nude, before the two women. His tiny penis was shriveled and useless. Angela said, "Next Friday your session will be very short. You'll come here and give me $1,200 to cover the cost of your wife's spa day. Then you'll tell me what advancement opportunities you have created for my boyfriend."

Shane was speechless. He simply looked at the two women, his mind racing. His blackmail fantasy had officially backfired.

He walked over to his clothes and began dressing. Angela said, "I plan to run into your wife at the Pure Body Spa. I'll invite her to lunch and she and I will become besties."

Shane looked at her with worry in his eyes. Angela continued, "I'm not going away Shaney. You better figure out how to give me what I want or your life is going to fall apart."

Shane nodded in defeat. After he left Tina said, "Are you really going to get to know Shane's wife?"

Angela said, "No, I just want to keep Shane worried."

Tina laughed.

A few days later Angela had Jon over to continue his training. She was wearing black latex shorts and a black bra with her latex thigh high boots. Jon was wearing only his collar. His hands were cuffed securely behind his back and he was kneeling before the oral worship chair in Angela's dungeon.

Tina wasn't there and he hoped that Angela would finally allow him to lick her pussy. Holding her phone she stepped in front of Jon and took her place in the oral worship chair, spreading her legs and settling her boots in the stirrups.

Jon's gaze went to her crotch, only a foot in front of his face. The shape of her pussy was clearly visible behind the thin shiny black latex shorts.

She smiled down and said, "Let's work on your stamina. Start at my left boot, lick my toes," she started the timer on her phone.

Jon began licking with a broad, firm tongue applying firm, even pressure. "Very good slave," stated Angela, "Nice pressure, keep it up."

She watched Jon as he trained. She looked down and was pleased to see his cock was swollen and frustrated. Keeping him horny was key to keeping him motivated. She had him lick her left boot for ten minutes, reminding him several times to keep firm pressure.

After the time had elapsed she said, "Switch feet, now my right toes."

Jon pulled back and scooted over to her right boot. His knees were sore from the hard tile floor. It was all part of his physical and mental conditioning as a slave. In a typical relationship a man and woman would both be comfortable while he orally pleasured her. Not in this case. For Jon, he was learning to worship and with worship comes sacrifice.

Jon began licking her right toes and she restarted her timer. "That's it slave," Angela said, "Press hard and lick slowly."

Jon's tongue was tired but it was actually getting stronger. That was the point of this training. A strong, tireless tongue was necessary to provide Angela with optimal pleasure. Jon's penis remained swollen throughout his training. It was not erect but he was clearly aroused.

After another ten minutes had elapsed Angela said, "Okay stop."

Jon moved back and looked up at Angela. His mouth was tired and he was stretching his jaw. Angela said, "Are you tired? Do you want to quit so you can start your chores?"

"No princess, I'm not tired," stated Jon hopefully.

"Good," said Angela, smiling down at him. "It's time for you to begin training, directly on my pussy. Are you excited?"

"Yes princess," said Jon. He had never been more excited for anything.

Angela fanned her fingertips above her latex covered pussy. She said, "Broad firm tongue, bottom to top.

Jon was disappointed when Angela didn't remove her shorts. She patted her latex covered pussy and said, "Get moving."

He leaned forward and placed his face between Angela's thighs. He placed his tongue against the bottom of her pussy. He was dismayed that all he could smell was rubber but was happy to feel her warmth and the marvelous texture of her pussy. He began licking as instructed.

Angela started her timer and cooed, "Yes, nice and firm pressure."

Jon licked and licked with renewed vigor. His tongue was no longer tired and he was able to keep firm pressure. Angela liked the sensation but she knew it would not be enough to bring her to orgasm. It was fine, she enjoyed being teased.

After ten minutes she said, "Okay slave, that's enough. It's time for you to do your chores."

Jon moved back, tired but disappointed his training was over. Angela got off the oral worship chair and removed Jon's handcuffs. They went upstairs and Jon began cleaning and Angela prepared to take a hot bath and masturbate.

Jon's balls were aching and his tongue was tired but there was no place he'd rather be. He had faith that someday he would be allowed to orally please his perfect princess. He busied himself with his chores.

The next week Jon was at work and Shane called him into his office. Jon stepped in and said, "What's up Shane?"

Shane said, "Hi Jon, come in and close the door."

Jon stepped in and closed the door. "Have a seat Jon," said Shane.

Jon sat down and Shane leaned back in his chair. He said, "I have some good news Jon, you're getting a promotion."

Jon was surprised. He said, "A promotion? Why?"

Shane said, "I know how hard you've been working and I've been working to see that you're rewarded. I recommend you to become Division Vice President."

"Division Vice President?" said Jon, confusion was apparent on his face. He said, "But you are Division Vice President."

Shane nodded and said, "Yes I know, but you are obviously the better man. I'm taking a lateral position outside of manufacturing and management has agreed to give you my position if you want it."

Jon said, "Well I don't know I mean uh..." Jon didn't know what to say.

Shane said, "Your pay will jump to $180,000."

Jon's eyes opened wide. He said, "Wow! That much?"

Shane said, "Yes."

"I guess I accept," said Jon

"Good," said Shane. I'll have my secretary draft a company announcement. Stop by this afternoon and we can review it, then we'll make the announcement together before the end of the day."

Jon smiled and said, "Okay, great. Thanks Shane."

The next evening Jon arrived at Angela's for more chores and training. Angela opened the door and stepped aside. She was wearing a red leather miniskirt and a white blouse. He noticed that she was barefoot. Her blouse was unbuttoned far enough that Jon could see her tiny black lace bra.

Jon was thrilled by her sexy outfit but he knew better than to comment or even look too long. I'm her home, she didn't acknowledged Jon until he was nude and collared. Minutes later he was kneeling in her living room, naked. Angela was seated on her couch in front of him. Her back was straight and her knees were close together in her innocent and demure fashion.

Jon was so accustomed to being collared and nude in front of Angela that his penis was completely soft.

He was smiling and Angela said, "What is it slave?"

Jon said, "I got a promotion at work."

"Really? Tell me about it," said Angela

Jon continued, "My boss Shane is stepping aside and giving me his position. Now I'm Division Vice President and I make $180,000.00 per year."

Angela was extremely pleased but she maintained her demeanor as Jon's owner. She said, "Do you know what you are to me?"

Jon thought for a moment and said, "What?"

Angela said sternly, "You are my slave."

"Yes princess," said Jon meekly. His penis began stirring. She watched his face as she slowly separated her knees. Jon's eyes naturally dropped to her crotch and he saw that she was wearing black lace panties.

She continued, "You are my collared slave and service daddy who needs his ass beaten to remember his place."

Jon felt his penis hardening as he watched Angela stand and pick up a leash. She clipped it to his collar and said, "Get up."

She turned, placed the leash over her shoulder and headed for her dungeon. Jon kept his eyes on her perfect leather covered ass as he struggled to follow without bumping into her.

In the basement playroom Angela took him directly to the spanking horse and dragged him over it. She allowed his leash to hang free from his collar. She quickly strapped him down with six very tight cuffs on his ankles, wrists, and knees.

She slowly strutted over to her wall of bondage gear and returned with a penis gag. Jon was frightened. Angela had never gagged him.

"Open," she said bluntly.

Jon opened his mouth and she pushed the fat black, phallic shaped gag into his mouth, forcing his tongue down. She buckled the gag in place then moved around in front of him.

She bent forward to look into his eyes. She said, "You need to remember your place in my household. You are my slave and if I feel like beating your ass," she nodded, "I'm going to beat your ass."

She pursed her lips thoughtfully then said, "Do you know why I gagged you?"

Jon craned his neck to look up at her and shook his head no.

She smiled and said calmly, "This is going to be a severe beating and I don't want your screams to be too loud."

Jon felt himself getting hard. He wondered what was wrong with him. This sexy, dominant young woman had turned him into a submissive slave that was turned on by being punished.

Angela walked over to her wall of implements talking to herself. She said, "Let me see... what is the perfect tool to redden your ass?"

She returned with a classic wooden paddle complete with holes and a leather hanging strap. She made sure to walk in front of him so he could see which instrument of discipline she was going to use on him. She saw him look at it and she smiled. She said, "That's right slave, it's time for a spanking." She moved around behind him and took her position beside him.

She pressed the cool paddle to his vulnerable ass. He shuddered at the sensation. She used the paddle to rub circles on his ass. After a few seconds she said, "Okay slave, here we go."

She pulled back and let loose with a medium stroke, smack! Jon tensed but the pain was nowhere near the feeling of her cane. He was tense but then he relaxed.

She swatted him again, and again. He couldn't help but tense up as she continued spanking with medium strokes but it wasn't that painful. He didn't know if she was taking it easy or if he was getting used to being spanked.

Her next swat was brutal. She swung much harder, smack!

Jon wailed through the gag, "Hmmmm!"

His heart rate jumped and he was suddenly scared. Angela sensed his distress and she sauntered around in front of him. She lifted the front of her miniskirt and pushed her crotch to Jon's nose. He could only breathe through his nose due to the gag. He breathed deep, savoring her scent. Somehow her feminine essence made it okay. If he could just taste her pussy he would endure any amount of punishment. She held her lace panties to his nose just long enough to remind him how much he wanted to taste her pussy.

She moved away and disappeared from his view. His thoughts were jerked back to reality. He was afraid of another swat.

Angela continued with medium swats, smack, smack, smack. They were bearable but she kept going, smack, smack, smack. After twenty swats Angela let loose with another brutal swat, smack!

Jon wailed, "Hmmmm!" Angela stopped and a single tear escaped his eye and went down his cheek. She moved back in front of him, again pulling his nose to her pussy.

He breathed deep. He lost himself in her unique essence. His mind drifted to Angela's bedroom. He could picture her laying on her bed naked, her legs spread. He sniffed deeply. He couldn't remember enjoying a more marvelous scent. He sniffed again. There was no place he'd rather be.

Angela held Jon's nose to her pussy for two full minutes then she moved away. Jon was relaxed and happy. He was glad to be right where he was, in Angela's home. His thoughts were jarred back to reality by more medium swats. He tried to distract himself from the pain. He pictured Angela's perfect breasts and ass in the bathtub. The pain increased as she swatted harder, smack, smack, smack. She finished with five of her hardest swats in a row, smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Angela finally stopped. Jon was quietly weeping with tears on his cheeks and snot had started running from his nose. His ass was completely red and purple in some areas. He was shaking.

Angela had worked up a sweat. Her cleavage was shiny with perspiration and she was sexually aroused. She was breathing heavily as she walked over to the wall to hang up her paddle. She returned to Jon and unbuckled the penis gag. She pulled it from his mouth and drool dribbled down his chin. He took a deep breath and began sobbing.

Angela dropped the gag into her used toy bin and picked up a hand towel. She quietly shushed Jon as she wiped his face, "Shhh, shhh."

She held the towel to his nose and said, "Blow."

Jon blew and Angela wiped his nose and mouth. Jon continued to quietly sob as Angela removed his restraints. When she was done she picked up his leash's handle and said, "Get on the floor."

Jon climbed down and got on all fours. Angela slowly walked over to her throne with Jon crawling behind her, still sobbing. She turned to face him and sat on the front of the seat. She tugged up on the leash and said, "Up on your knees."