Insidious Angel Ch. 08

Story Info
Jon finally tastes Angela at her play party.
11.8k words
4.71
7.9k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 Jon finally tastes Angela at her play party

The next week Angela had Jon over for his final training before her play party. Her plan was to instill proper slave behavior into him, under the guise of preparing for her party. The truth was, she was moving Jon closer to her goal of transforming him into her full-time slave.

She answered her door and Jon was thrilled by her outfit. She was wearing a red pleated micro skirt. It was silky and made from nylon and spandex. It's extremely short length made her legs look longer than normal, despite the fact that she was barefoot.

She also wore a matching black and red spandex tube top that was form fitting and accentuated her perfect breasts. Her finger and toenails were painted red and matched her sexy outfit. Her hair was tied back in a simple ponytail and she wore no makeup.

Jon entered and immediately put his belongings away, stripped and knelt before her. After Angela locked his collar in place she snapped her leash to it and smiled down at him. She said, "Are you ready to learn proper behavior in the presence of my play party guests?"

Jon looked up and said, "Yes princess." From his vantage point he couldn't help but glance under her micro skirt just for a moment. He saw that was wearing a shiny black latex thong.

She said, "Up on your feet and follow me," she turned and walked away with Jon following closely.

Once downstairs Angela opened the door to her playroom, turned to Jon and said, "First of all, slaves are not allowed to stand in my dungeon."

Jon nodded and looked at her. She raised her eyebrows expectantly and Jon looked blankly back at her. He was confused because he had been allowed to walk in this space in the past.

"On your hands and knees," said Angela with some level of exasperation. Finally Jon got the message and dropped down on all fours.

"Now crawl," she said as she led Jon into her play space.

She led him over to the large cabinet that housed her fetish clothing collection. He had never actually seen inside it. He was surprised at the quantity and variety of items. There were various hoods made of leather, most black but some red and one hot pink. There were also several black rubber hoods, one with only a small breathing hole and no other openings.

Angela took a moment to search through the leather hoods and said, "Ah, here we go, this is the one," she retrieved a full black leather head hood with an open mouth area. She turned to Jon and said, "Kneel proper."

Jon rose to his knees but his back was slouching. He was focused on the hood. He saw that it had a detachable blindfold that was snapped in place.

Angela said, "When I say 'kneel proper' you kneel, while holding your back perfectly straight and your arms at your sides."

Jon straightened his back and Angela said, "Better. Now, pay close attention because I'm teaching you how to conduct yourself so you don't embarrass me at my party. Do you understand?"

Jon nodded and said, "Yes princess."

Angela said, "Good."

She held up the hood in front of Jon and said, "This hood transforms you from my obedient boy into an object. It makes you my slave. Slaves like objects, don't talk, they don't do anything without being told, but when they are told, they act immediately, without question."

Jon nodded and his stomach fluttered at the thought.

Angela said, "Do you have any questions before I put this on you?"

Jon shook his head, "No princess."

"Good," said Angela as she pulled the hood down over Jon's head. It was largely open at the mouth but had a narrow section that buckled around his throat, just above his collar. She moved behind him to lace up the back of the hood. He was thrust into darkness as she pulled the hood into position. There was a triangular opening for his nose. She pulled the laces snug and Jon felt the leather tightening on his head. She finished by buckling the bottom of the hood around his throat.

When she finished securing the hood Jon heard her walk away. A few moments later Jon heard her return. She stepped in front of him, leaned down and grasped the blindfold on the hood. With a sudden jerk she ripped it off. Jon was startled but grateful for his sight.

Angela tossed the blindfold aside. She reached down and gently grasped Jon's chin, lifting his gaze to hers. He noticed she was holding a riding crop. She grinned confidently and said, "Your sight is a gift. A gift I can remove whenever I want." Jon nodded to acknowledge he understood.

She turned her back to Jon and bent over at the waist to pick up his leash. She paused so Jon could enjoy the view. His eyes immediately went to Angela's fully exposed ass. Her skirt did nothing to cover her ass and her black latex thong did not fully cover her pussy. Jon could see the edges of her labia on both sides of the shiny black rubber strip that narrowed and barely covered her pink asshole.

She looked between her legs to see Jon staring at her pussy.

She grasped the leash, stood, and turned to face Jon. She was smiling wickedly and said, "You understand that your sight is something you want to keep."

"Yes princess," said Jon.

Angela immediately stepped beside Jon. Crack! She swatted his ass with the crop. The pain wasn't horrible but it definitely got Jon's attention.

Angela sneered, "I told you, slaves do not speak, ever!"

She continued, "I was not asking you a question, I was making a statement. I rarely have questions for slaves and when I do, they are yes or no questions which you can answer without speaking.

Jon understood that he had fallen a long way from a service daddy role but he really didn't care, or even give it much thought. His penis was hard. The entire scene was very exciting to Jon. All he could think about was pleasuring Angela with his mouth. She had been careful to sexualize Jon's subservience and make him enjoy submitting to her deviant requests, all the while leaving him wanting, however, Jon was unaware that he still had further to fall.

Angela said, "If you fuck up in front of my guests, I first take your sight. If you fuck up again, I cane your ass. I know you understand that. A cane makes this crop feel like a massage."

Jon knew not to respond but he involuntarily nodded slightly. Angela said, "Yes, you understand."

Still holding Jon's leash Angela said, "I've led you on a leash before but it's time for you to become an expert. You must learn to anticipate what I want by how I move and how I move the leash."

Angela stood in front of Jon and tugged down. Jon dropped from his knees down to all fours.

"Good," Angela said.

She began walking away and Jon moved to follow her before the leash went taut. "Very good," she said, "If the leash tightens, you are not paying attention to me. You must always... pay attention to me."

A moment later she stopped abruptly and Jon's mask covered face bumped into her thigh. She spun around and swatted each of his ass cheeks once, smack! Smack!

Jon lowered his face in pain.

Angela paused for a moment and said quietly, "Are you beginning to understand? Your world revolves around me. You may nod or shake your head."

Jon nodded his head but kept his eyes cast down.

"Good," said Angela. She turned away and kept walking around. Jon focused on her bare feet to predict which way she was going to move. She sped up, slowed down and stopped randomly. She led Jon around the entire play space several times. Eventually she said, "Very good slave."

She led him over to her throne, turned to face him and sat down. She took a short grab on the leash and tugged up once saying, "Kneel proper."

Jon rose to his knees, back straight and arms at his sides. "Very good," said Angela.

She continued, "I communicate non verbally with leash tugs, either one or two in a certain direction. For example, from your current position, if I tug up once, you stand. If I tug down once you get on all fours. If I tug down twice you lay on the floor. Do you understand?"

Jon nodded.

"Good," said Angela. She tugged down twice and Jon immediately laid down on the floor. "Kiss my feet," she said.

Jon felt his penis hardening against the cold floor the moment his lips touched her perfect feet.

She smiled down at Jon, enjoying her slave. She was very happy with the progress that she had made with Jon but she was not done. Her play party was designed to take Jon another step deeper into her world. A place where he would become accustomed to wearing a leather hood and being treated like a piece of property.

She let him kiss her feet for several minutes. Then she began describing her party, partially so he would know what to expect and partially so he would be more accepting of what may happen.

Angela said, "I have invited a promising young dominatrix named Rhiannon. She has only been in the scene for a short time. I met her at a private sex club and I can see that she has excellent potential."

Jon switched feet and kept kissing.

Angela continued, "I have also invited two of my male clients who have each shown an interest in serving as my personal slave. A role that you happen to be in at this very moment."

Jon looked up at Angela with some concern in his eyes.

She grinned wickedly and used her other foot to push his head back down. She said, "That's right slave, you know I only have so much time for this type of personal interaction in my life. You will see exactly what these submissive males are willing to do for a chance to serve me as you are... learning to."

She let Jon think about her statements for several minutes as she enjoyed his loving kisses on her feet. The truth was, she had no intention of taking on another slave. She simply wanted Jon to see how coveted a position as Angela's slave was, and she wanted Jon to work hard to fit that role.

Finally she said, "Are you ready for your final pussy eating training before the real thing?"

Jon looked up at her and nodded.

She took a short grab on the leash and tugged up once. Jon rose to his hands and knees.

Angela said, "Good."

She stood and began walking toward the oral worship chair. Jon hurried to spin and follow her without letting the leash go taut. When they reached the chair Angela again tugged up once. Jon rose to his knees and knelt proper.

He saw that Angela had added wrist restraints to the sides of the chair. Without saying anything she reached down and grasped Jon's wrist. She lifted it and thrust it into the leather cuff which she quickly strapped down.

She walked around Jon, grabbing his other wrist. She lifted it and pulled it to the other cuff which pulled him snug against the front of the chair's frame. When both wrists were strapped tight he could barely move.

She stood and said, "You didn't know that my special chair had wrist cuffs did you?"

Jon knew not to speak. He shook his head slightly.

Angela unzipped her skirt saying, "This will just get in the way," as it fell to the floor.

She moved into Jon's view and he was stunned by Angela's perfect ass and hips with her pussy barely covered by the narrow strip of her shiny black rubber, Y shaped thong. She pushed Jon's head back as she took her seat in front of his face.

A moment later her latex covered pussy was inches in front of his face. He could clearly see her delicate labia on both sides of the rubber.

She smiled down at him and said, "I expect a full half hour out of you. Start with teasing, using just the tip of your tongue and only touch my thong."

Jon went to work. He could smell the black rubber and Angela's body wash. He was dismayed that he could not smell any hint of Angela's pussy. He formed his tongue into a point and began sliding it up and down the thin, shiny black rubber.

"Press harder," Angela ordered. She could feel the warmth and pressure of Jon's tongue through her latex thong. She smiled and leaned back in the chair. She relaxed as she enjoyed her slave's obedient licks. She was using him as a tool to tease herself.

She checked the time on her phone. She said, "Longer strokes. Start lower and go all the way to the top of my thong, but don't touch my skin." The top of her thong ended where she would have had pubic hair, had it not all been removed.

With his arms restrained Jon found it difficult to reach low on her thong. He managed to almost get his tongue to her asshole then he slowly and firmly licked up to the top of her thong.

"Oh yesss," Angela said in a husky sensual voice, "Keep going."

She had him lick her that way for a full twenty minutes. His cock was rock hard and bouncing uselessly in front of him. Finally she reached down and put her fingertips on his forehead, pushing his face away. He looked up to her eyes.

Angela was smiling. She said, "Now, I want you to make your tongue broad and lick my entire pussy. Are you ready to feel my labia with your tongue?"

"Yes princess," said Jon. Smack! She slapped his face. Fortunately the leather hood deadened the blow.

He instantly realized his mistake. Angela queried, "Do you know what you did wrong?"

He nodded.

"I don't ever want to hear your voice when you're hooded," Angela said.

Jon nodded.

She put her fingertips on the black rubber covering her pussy and said, "Broad, firm tongue... go."

Jon leaned forward and Angela slid her fingers up as he placed his tongue against the narrow black rubber strip. He slowly slid it up and, for the first time he felt Angela's labia. It was thrilling to finally feel his princess' delicate pussy with his tongue, even if it was only a small portion of her labia. She moaned her approval, "Ohhh, uh huh, mmmm. Good job slave. Lick slow and firm."

Jon's tongue felt marvelous on the edges of her labia. She knew she would not reach orgasm like this but that wasn't the point. Her plan was to enjoy a good tease and drive Jon mad with lust and it was working. He began licking harder and faster with long strokes.

"Slow down slave," said Angela. "You need to control yourself. Cunnilingus is about my pleasure, not yours."

Jon slowed and continued firmly licking. She leaned back and closed her eyes, smiling in satisfaction. She said, "I expect you to make me proud. Plus you need to show my male guests how obedient you are."

She relaxed comfortably with her eyes closed while Jon labored away. His knees were hurting but his tongue was strong. Weeks of oral training had actually increased his endurance to make him an ideal source of pleasure for her. She was now working to make Jon accept his slave status and do exactly what she said, without question.

Angela made Jon lick her latex covered pussy for a full thirty minutes. Finally she opened her eyes and smiled down at him. She said, "God am I horny. You are very good at this slave."

Jon smiled slightly at her compliment but he continued licking. She reached down and put her hand on his forehead and gently pushed him away. She said, "Hold your head back."

Jon complied, cranking his head back with his face toward the ceiling. She carefully dismounted and walked over to pick up the blindfold.

She stepped beside Jon and snapped the blindfold on the front of his hood. She said, "I need to cum but you're not allowed to watch. Then she hooked her thumbs under her rubber thong at her hips. Jon could hear the stretched rubber snapping as she pulled the thong off.

"God is my pussy wet," she commented as the cool air reached it.

She walked over to her cabinet of toys. She dropped the black rubber thong in the discard bin to be cleaned. Then she selected a small narrow vibrator. She returned to the oral worship chair where Jon was still bound and holding his head back.

She took a seat and spread her legs, once again placing her feet in the stirrups. She said, "Ok, you can straighten your neck, but don't touch me. Jon complied, moving his nose to within a couple inches of Angela's wet slit. His nostrils immediately filled with Angela's heavenly feminine fragrance. Jon wanted to lunge forward and finally lick her sweet pussy but he knew better.

Suddenly Jon heard the buzz of her vibrator. She moved it down between her legs and held it to her tormented wet pussy. Jon could picture the vibrator on her pussy but she was fiendishly not allowing him to see it.

"Ohhh, fuck yes," Angela moaned, "Mmmm, uh huh."

Jon's penis was swollen and his balls were aching. Angela said, "Oh fuck, this is so hot. I love having you strapped in front of my wet pussy with your slave hood."

Angela moaned again, "Oh my God, ohhhh, fuck, I'm going to cum so hard. You did such a fucking good job making me horny."

Jon was actually proud to have helped Angela in such an intimate and private way. He was looking forward to the party when he would be in exactly the same situation but Angela's moans would be from his tireless, skilled mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!" Angela's cry pulled Jon back into the moment. "Oh damn, ohhh my God yes," Angel's orgasm lasted a long time.

Finally she switched off the vibrator. She sighed and said, "Now that was one fucking amazing orgasm." She looked down at Jon with his black leather hood and his cock swollen. She said, "Open your mouth."

Jon obeyed, opening his mouth wide. Angela placed the slender plastic vibrator in his mouth and said, "Suck it clean."

Jon complied, closing his mouth on the phallic shaped sex toy and began sucking. She said, "That's it slave. Enjoy that pussy juice, it's all you get for now." She slowly pumped it in and out of Jon's mouth.

Jon's cock hardened more as he sucked and Angela noticed. She said, "Interesting... this turns you on. Is it my savory taste or do you like sucking things?"

She pulled the vibe from Jon's mouth to see if he would answer. He remained quiet with his mouth open.

Angela chuckled and said, "Very good slave. You are definitely trainable."

She reinserted the toy and Jon continued sucking. She slowly pumped it in and out and said, "I know you can't answer so I'm just going to assume that you like both; the taste of my pussy and sucking things."

When the toy was sucked clean Angela pulled it from his mouth, got off the oral worship chair and placed the toy in her discard bin. She returned to Jon and unclipped the leash from his collar. She walked over to the wall and hung with all of her other leashes.

Finally she put her red skirt back on before removing Jon's blindfold. She began unbuckling his wrists and said, "This has been very fun but you have chores to do."

Jon nodded.

Angela said, "I like the peace and quiet with this hood. I'm going to leave it on you."

Jon nodded.

She walked over and picked up the used toy bin holding her black rubber thong and the vibrator she had just used. She then set the bin just outside the door to the playroom.

She turned to Jon and said, "Your chore list is in the cleaning pantry upstairs but I want you to start by cleaning these things."

Jon nodded, still on his knees.

She was standing just outside the playroom door and she snapped her fingers, "Crawl out here."

Jon crawled out and Angela turned off the playroom lights and closed the door.

She said, "Now you may stand, but no talking while hooded."

Jon nodded and stood. Angela said, "You may use the toilet as needed but I want you to leave the bathroom door open."

Again, Jon nodded. Angela smiled in satisfaction and walked away. Jon busied himself with his chores and eventually the ache in his balls subsided. Soon it was time for him to go home. Angela had changed into leggings and a tee-shirt. She removed his hood in the entryway just before he left.

After Jon dressed she said, "Did you enjoy your time here today?"

Jon nodded and said, "Very much."

Angela moved close and hugged him. She said, "I enjoyed it too." She continued to hold him tight as she talked, "I'm so glad we found each other Jonathan Briggs. I've never had a relationship with anyone as special as ours."