Insidious Angel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me either," said Jon.

She stepped back and looked down. She cupped her hand gently under his crotch and said, "I know your balls ache for me."

She caressed and felt Jon's penis harden. She smiled and said, "You love to ache for me don't you?"

Jon nodded.

She said, "I don't know everything that will happen at my play party but I'm guessing you'll get a chance to squirt your cummies. Does that sound good?"

Jon nodded again.

She pulled her hand away and said, "I won't see you again until Saturday. I want you here at four in the afternoon to help me prepare for my party. It starts at nine. You should plan on spending the night.

Jon nodded and said, "Yes princess."

She opened the door and Jon walked out.

Jon's work week flew by. His new role at work had resulted in many more meetings and high-level decisions. In a way, he missed his old job which was actually more mundane with fewer meetings and tough decisions but he used his engineering skills more. Occasionally, when he had quiet moments, he would find himself daydreaming about his perfect princess. He would dream of being nude, kneeling before her in his collar and hood. No decisions, no responsibilities, other than doing exactly as he was told.

In those times he would become aware of his own lust. Angela had denied his orgasm so long that he often noticed his balls aching. It helped if he focused on work, to keep his mind off of sexual things.

Soon it was Saturday afternoon, just hours before the start of Angela's play party. Jon and Tina were at her condominium to help her prepare. They were both wearing only collars; they were not yet hooded.

Angela's condo was usually very clean and today was no exception. She had Jon focus on the basement bathroom and her dungeon because that's where they would spend most of their time. She had Tina focus on the main floor and then getting Angela ready.

She had told Jon to plan on spending the night. He fully expected he'd be sleeping in the cage. The guests were scheduled to arrive at 9pm. All Jon could think about was licking Angela's pussy.

At 7pm Angela showered and then Tina spent an hour doing Angela's hair and makeup. About 8pm the two women went downstairs and Jon was stunned. Angela was dressed in a new leather dominatrix outfit.

Her long hair was woven into a single intricate braid interlaced with a thin red leather strip. She wore a black leather corset with red laces on the front from top to bottom. Her breasts were mostly exposed but the top of the corset did cover her nipples.

She wore tight red faux leather short shorts that laced up the front. She wore no stockings. She was barefoot for now but she had some tall open toed heels that she planned to wear during her party.

Angela turned to Jon and said, "You need to shower. I want you as clean as possible for this play party. Don't get your collar wet but everything below your neck must be as clean as possible.

"Yes princess," said Jon as he hurried away.

At 8:45pm Angela went down to her playroom and returned with Jon's black leather hood and the pink leather hood for Tina. She had them both kneel before her so she could apply their hoods. When she was done she said, "Go wait in the dungeon. I want you both to kneel on either side of my throne, facing the room, and no walking in the dungeon."

Jon and Tina complied. They walked down to find the playroom door open. They each lowered to their hands and knees and crawled into position to wait.

A short time later the first guests arrived. A young dominatrix named Rhiannon Reznor arrived with a petite submissive woman named Pixie. Angela opened the door and said, "Hi Rhiannon."

Rhiannon said, "Hello Angela, thanks for the invite," she reached back and grabbed Pixie's ass and said, "This is Pixie. She's a sub and tons of fun at play parties. Pixie, this is Angela but you'll refer to her as Mistress Fire."

Pixie nodded and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mistress Fire."

Rhiannon or, Mistress Razor, was an athletic five foot ten, natural blond and dressed sexy but not as a full-blown dominatrix. She wore a short red skirt and snug black top that revealed a lot of cleavage. She looked very similar to Angela. The pair could be sisters.

Pixie was wearing jeans and a snug black tee shirt with a black leather collar. As soon as the women were inside Rhiannon turned to Pixie, snapped her fingers and said, "Strip."

Pixie immediately kicked off her shoes and pulled off her shirt. She was braless. She really didn't need a bra because her breasts were tiny. She then pulled off her jeans. She wasn't wearing panties either. Pixie knelt next to Rhiannon and she put her hand on her head like a well-behaved dog.

Angela noticed Pixie's interesting genital hardware. She pointed and said, "What's this?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Pixie had that when I got her. Her former employer, and owner, did that. It's a clitoral shield locked with piercings. It helps me regulate her orgasms. Rubbing her clit does nothing, she can't feel it."

"Very interesting," said Angela, "I like it."

She crouched down and looked closer. She said, "I may have to do that with my slave girl."

Rhiannon said, "I can find out where she had it made."

"I'd appreciate that," said Angela. She stepped toward the kitchen and said, "Would you care for a glass of wine Rhiannon?"

Rhiannon said, "That would be nice."

"Red or white?" queried Angela.

"Red," she replied. Just one glass. I want to be sharp so I can practice some corporal punishment. You have invited some male clients, correct?"

"Oh yes, two young ones who will be paying for our time tonight. They are both in good shape. They usually session together. I have great fun with them. Plus I have my two regular slaves already waiting downstairs."

Angela and Rhiannon walked to the kitchen with Pixie crawling behind. In the kitchen Angela poured two glasses of red wine and handed one to Rhiannon.

Angela raised her glass and said, "To powerful women and the littles that worship them."

"Yes," Rhiannon smiled. She raised her glass and said, "To us."

Cling, the women toasted and each took a sip of the cold wine. "Yum," said Rhiannon, "That's delicious."

Just then there was a knock at Angela's door.

"Ah," said Angela, "Our clients, and main entertainment for the evening; come, I'll introduce you."

Angela opened the door to two handsome young men in their late twenties. They stepped inside and she closed the door. They were both obviously nervous and glanced at Rhiannon and Pixie.

Before saying anything Angela opened the closet for the young men. They each pulled some folded cash from their pockets and deposited it in the slotted metal box on the closet shelf. Tonight was a paid session for them.

Before closing the closet door Angela picked up her black high heeled shoes and said, "I'd like you two to meet Mistress Razor and her pet Pixie."

Mistress Razor was Rhiannon's professional name. It was a play on her last name of Reznor. Angela continued, "This is uh, let's just call them toy 1 and toy 2."

Rhiannon smiled, "Nice to meet you toys."

They both nodded nervously.

Angela quickly slipped the shoes on her feet. "Okay," said Angela, "Let's get this show on the road."

Angela led the way down to her play space. The two dominatrixes entered the room with Pixie and the two toys following. Angela said, "Okay toys, strip and fold your clothes neatly in the corner.

When the two young men were nude Angela said, "I want to begin with a corporal punishment contest."

"What did you have in mind?" said Rhiannon.

"I'll show you," said Angela.

She turned to the two young men, "Toys, get your asses over the spanking horse, you face this way, and you face the other way."

Angela went to her supply cabinet and retrieved a handful of leather cuffs. She handed some to Rhiannon and said, "Strap your toy down."

When the young men were properly immobilized Angela walked over to her wall of corporal punishment tools. She said, "Mistress Razor, these two toys both want to become my personal slaves."

"Is that so?" asked Rhiannon.

"Yes," acknowledged Angela, "I have one favored male slave and one favored female slave. I'm sure you noticed them waiting patiently by my throne.

"I did," said Rhiannon.

Angela continued to explain, "You see, slave Tina has been with me for a long time. She takes care of all my, grooming and personal needs... if you know what I mean." She looked in Tina's direction and said, "Isn't that correct slave Tina?"

Tina nodded in her pink hood.

Angela continued, "Now slave Jonathan, on the other hand, has only been with me for a few months. He has never actually been allowed to lick my pussy but he has been training hard to earn the privilege. Tonight will be his first time."

Rhiannon joined Angela near the wall of whips and paddles.

Angela continued, "These two toys want to become my slaves as well. I want to find out how bad they want it. What they are willing to do for the opportunity."

Rhiannon looked up and ran her hands along the whips and paddles. She said, "Fun, fun. So you want to see how much... abuse they will take for the chance to serve as your slave?"

"Exactly," said Angela.

Rhiannon selected two leather paddles and handed one to Angela. She said, "Let's start out slow and work our way up."

Rhiannon noticed the oral worship chair. She had an idea. She glanced over toward Tina and said, "Hey you, pink. Get your ass in that oral worship chair."

Tina looked at Angela to see if she should obey. "You heard her," said Angela.

Tina knew she was not allowed to walk while hooded. She crawled over and got up in the chair. As she settled her feet in the stirrups Rhiannon snapped her fingers and said, "Pixie, get your face between her legs. I want her to have as many orgasms as you can give her."

Again Tina looked at Angela.

Angela was smiling and said, "How fun; forced orgasms."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Oh yes, and Pixie knows her way around a pussy." She snapped her fingers and said, "Go."

Pixie sealed her mouth on Tina's pussy and began licking. Tina could tell right away she was in for quite a ride. Pixie was lesbian and very skilled at eating pussy. Tina put her head back against the headrest to enjoy Pixie's efforts.

Rhiannon said, "Now, where were we? Oh, that's right, it's time to beat some ass."

Rhiannon and Angela moved over to the spanking horse, one on each side.

Rhiannon said, "So whoever gets through the ass beating without calling mercy becomes your slave?"

Angela said, "Oh no, it's not that easy. Whoever gets through the ass beating has a chance to keep trying, to become my slave."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "I like it."

Just then Tina moaned, "Ohhh, muhhh, ohhh!"

Rhiannon turned to Tina and asked, "Enjoying your first orgasm?"

Tina looked at Rhiannon and nodded quickly.

"My slaves aren't allowed to speak while they are hooded," said Angela.

Rhiannon nodded and said, "I like that too"

Pixie continued licking Tina's pussy, slowing for a moment to allow her to catch her breath.

"Ok, let's beat some ass," said Rhiannon, "Match my strokes by location and sound. We'll see who gives up first."

Rhiannon swung, hitting her toy square on both ass cheeks with medium force. Angela matched the strike on her toy.

Rhiannon swung again and Angela matched her. The two women took turns going back and forth. If Rhiannon swung hard Angela swung hard. If Rhiannon struck low on the back of one thigh, Angela responded in kind.

After about thirty strokes both men were holding out but their asses were burning red. Rhiannon said, "Okay, that's a good warm up, time to get serious."

She held out her hand to Angela who handed her the leather paddle. She went to the wall and hung the paddles up, returning with wooden paddles.

Tina began moaning again with her second orgasm. Her breasts were wet with perspiration and Pixie was sucking on her clit. Rhiannon watched for a moment and commented, "Have you ever forced orgasms from your pink slave?"

"No," said Angela.

Rhiannon smiled and said, "After tonight she'll be worn out."

Angela smiled and nodded in agreement and said, "Lucky her."

She turned back to the men bound on the spanking horse and said, "Step two. Match me again."

She landed a firm blow square on her toy's ass, smack! "Owww, ohhh!" he wailed.

Angela matched the blow on her helpless toy, smack! He managed to stay quiet. The women continued spanking for dozens of more blows.

Smack! Smack!

Smack! Smack!

Smack! Smack!

They traded blows back and forth. Either one of them could have let loose with a brutal blow but neither wanted their boy to lose.

After two dozen more blows Rhiannon said, "Wow, I'm getting tired."

Meanwhile Jon had been watching the entire time from his knees next to the throne. His knees were sore but he was preoccupied with the idea that one of these young men may take his place as Angela's slave. He had never even had the chance to actually lick her pussy.

Rhiannon said, "I think these two toys really do want to become your slaves."

"It seems that way," agreed Angela.

Rhiannon grinned as she got an idea. She said, "Do you have any strapon dildos?"

"Of course," said Angela as she walked over to her toy cabinet.

Rhiannon joined her and pulled two dildos out that were the same size, one pink and one purple. "Ha, ha, these are perfect!" exclaimed Rhiannon.

Rhiannon unzipped and stepped out of her skirt, revealing her sexy black panties. Angela left her faux leather shorts on. Each woman stepped into her strapon harness and cinched them tight. Angela reached into the cabinet and retrieved two lubricated condoms. She handed one to Rhiannon saying, "Here put this on; better for cleanup."

"Ah, good call," said Rhiannon.

Moments later the two women moved back over to their two helpless but hopeful subjects.

Angela said, "Okay boys, does anyone want to call mercy yet or do you still want try becoming my slave?"

The men each glanced at the rubber cocks bouncing from their tormentors harnesses and shook their heads. Rhiannon giggled and said, "Wow, these guys are desperate."

Angela laughed as well and the women moved behind their respective boy toys.

Rhiannon held up her palm and said, "Okay, hold on. Take your time burying your cock in his ass. Let me know when you're all the way in."

"Got it," said Angela.

Each woman lined up the tip of her slippery, condom covered dildo with her bitches asshole. Moment later each man was moaning in protest, "Ohhh, owww, uhhhh."

"Shut the fuck up!" said Rhiannon, "If you're going to be whiny bitches then call mercy and go home."

Both men quieted down.

Angela said, "This is definitely not your first rodeo is it Mistress Razor."

"Nope, I was born to be a domme," said Rhiannon.

Seconds later Rhiannon said, "Ok, I'm balls deep."

Angela laughed and, "Me too."

Rhiannon said, "Okay when I say go, pull halfway out and push all the way back in, on my count. And, out, in, out, in." Once they found their rhythm the women pounded in silence.

The sound of the women's hips slapping against the men's asses was surprisingly loud. Jon watched with some concern. Angela had never used any anal toys on him and he was kneeling here watching two men getting raped, just for a chance at becoming Angela's slave. Sure it was technically with their permission but it was very intense.

She had not put Jon through anything that extreme but she was obviously capable of it. The proof was right in front of him. John was trying to decide if he would take a dildo in his ass if Angela ever told him to. Then he looked down and realized his cock was rock hard. He wondered what was wrong with him. He was becoming infatuated with Angela's wicked world of sexual control and female domination.

Suddenly Rhiannon yelled, "Pixie! Lick that pussy or you won't cum for a month!"

Jon looked over at Tina. Pixie had stopped licking and was resting her mouth. She straightened up and resumed pleasuring Tina.

"Ohhh, mmmm," Tina moaned. She was shaking her head. She had already had two orgasms and her stomach and pelvis muscles were getting tired.

"Pound harder," said Rhiannon to Angela.

Both women grabbed their bitch boys hips and pounded harder.

After a couple more minutes Angela said, "I'm horny as fuck. I think it's time for my slave to eat my pussy."

The two dominatrixes stopped pegging their victims who were grateful for the break.

Rhiannon said, "We haven't eliminated either of these boy toys from your little contest yet."

"Don't worry," said Angela, "I have a couple more ideas. I want to cum first. I've literally been training my slave over there to eat me for months. I don't want to wait any longer."

Rhiannon turned to Pixie and said, "Pixie stop. Help that pink slut off the oral worship chair."

Tina and Pixie were both glad to be done.

Tina was tired and unsteady as Pixie helped her stand. Rhiannon was horny as well and she had an idea. She said, "Hey Pix, lay pink on her back over on the bondage bench and strap her down with her arms at her sides."

"Yes Mistress Razor," said Pixie, in her most obedient tone. She was a lesbian sub but she wasn't really Rhiannon's slave. She was simply playing into the scene.

Angela led Rhiannon back over to her supply area. Angela slipped off her dildo harness with the condom still on it. She dropped it into the bin.

Rhiannon said, "Ah, dirty toy bin?"

Angela nodded and said, "Yep, my slave girl will take care of the dirty stuff later."

"Perfect," said Rhiannon. She stepped out of her harness and followed suit. She said, "That's how we do it in our studio as well."

Angela said, "How did you get your start, as a domme I mean."

Rhiannon said, "Well, that's its own story all together. But I learned under Mistress X from Red Room Studio."

"Interesting," said Angela, "I'd like to hear your story sometime."

By then Pixie had finished strapping Tina down on the bondage bench. She was on her back, completely helpless with her wrists strapped at her sides and her ankles strapped down. She even had a large strap across her chest.

The two toys were still strapped over the large spanking horse.

Rhiannon saw a container of baby wipes in the supply cabinet. She picked it up and said, "Pixie, get over here."

Pixie hurried over and Rhiannon handed her the wipes and said, "Take these and help out the toys."

She silently took the wipes and went over to clean the two men's asses.

Rhiannon turned to Angela and said, "What shall we do with those two now?"

Angela said, "Let's get them loose. I want them to see how a properly trained slave eats my pussy,"

Rhiannon smiled and nodded.

A couple minutes later the two men were kneeling on either side of the oral worship chair. They both had their hands cuffed behind their back.

Finally Angela turned to Jon and said, "Ok boy, it's time. Get over here"

Jon crawled to Angela in front of the chair. She put her hand on his hooded head, smiled down at him and said, "Are you excited to finally taste my pussy?"

Jon looked up at her nodded in silence.

She said, "Go ahead and take off my shorts."

Jon's hands were trembling with his excitement. He grasped the tips of her laces and pulled, causing them to loosen. Then he moved down to loosen more of the laces. He looked up at her for reassurance that he was being allowed to undress her.

She stroked his hood and said, in a soothing voice, "That's a good boy, you have my permission."

Jon's penis began to get firm from the way she was treating him, and of course the idea of eating her pussy.

He reached to her hips and grasped the sides of her shorts. He tugged down and Angela shimmied her hips. The shorts slid down revealing her black panties. She stepped out of the shorts and tossed them aside.