Insidious Angel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela established a new routine with Jon. He would come over and they would share quality time with Jon in only his collar, sitting, or kneeling before Angela and they would talk while Jon massaged her feet or kissed her toes or used his mouth in other ways. When Angela was done visiting with Jon she would put on his hood, lowering his status. Then he would carry out his slave duties, sometimes massaging or bathing her, or going down on her, but always doing exactly as he was told.

One evening Angela decided it was time to pull Jon another step deeper under her control. She invited Jon over as she typically did for chores preceded by sexual play.

Angela was relaxing on her leather chair in her living room. Jon's hood was lying on the end table next to Angela. She was nude from the waist down. Jon was kneeling before her, wearing only his collar, locked securely around his neck. He had been instructed to tease her until further notice. She held one hand on his head as he lovingly kissed and gently licked her pussy.

With her other hand she was using her phone to shop for a chastity cage. She was on the Rigid Chastity website looking at their high security cages that lock through PA piercings. It was the brand of chastity device that her client Darren wore.

She had been planning the next step in Jon's journey. It was time to take that step. She said, "Jonathan, are you happy with me? Do you like being in my life as my... personal slave?"

Jon stopped long enough to respond, "You are a dream come true princess."

Angela nodded and petted Jon's head as he resumed gently licking.

"I'm very happy with you too," Angela said as she looked down at him, "But it's time for you to prove your commitment to me."

Jon paused and looked at her for a moment, then continued licking. Angela said, "Remember the mark that I used to have you keep drawn, just above your penis?"

Jon said, "Yes princess."

Angela paused for a long moment and said, "I want to have my name tattooed there... permanently."

Jon stopped licking and looked up at Angela. She could see a twinge of fear in his eyes. She patted his head and said, "Keep licking, slave." Jon resumed but he was preoccupied with this new idea.

She switched her phone over to a photo of a tattoo she had designed by a tattoo artist acquaintance of hers.

Angela let him stew over that thought for a long time then she showed him the picture. She said, "Look at this, I had my friend Sage design it, just for you."

She turned her phone to him and he looked at the artwork. It was her name in heavy red script letters, "Angela's". Each letter was outlined in a thin black border. Under her name was the word, "boy" in small lowercase black letters.

Jon stared at the photo and Angela smiled.

She turned her phone back to face her and looked at it as she continued, "I think it would be such a gallant gesture on your part to submit to such a meaningful tattoo," Angela stated, as much to herself as Jon.

"That type of commitment is so powerful, to mark yourself with someone else's name, almost like marriage," Angela said quietly as she looked back at Jon to gauge his reaction.

He had stopped licking and was staring at Angela. "Lick harder... firm tongue," Angela instructed as she pulled his head to her pussy.

Jon complied. He knew that meant she wanted an orgasm. He broadened his tongue and made it rigid, as he had been trained. He applied long firm licks all along her slit. Jon was accustomed to Angela enjoying orgasms from his mouth but it never got easier. She left him horny each time because she knew his arousal was a key part of her control over him.

The idea of tattooing her name above Jon's penis really turned Angela on. Soon she felt her orgasm approaching. "Ohhh! Suck it! Suck it!" Angela called out.

Jon pulled her engorged clit between his lips and began a combination of sucking and licking which pushed Angela over the edge. She squealed in delight, holding Jon's head to her womanhood, "Ohhh! Fuck yes! Oh God!"

Jon kept sucking until he sensed her orgasm had peaked. Then he resumed worshipful kisses. He watched Angela as she rested in the afterglow of her orgasm. She was such a beautiful creature and he did love her. He reasoned that he should consider it an honor to wear her name on his body.

After another minute Angela looked down at Jon with dreamy eyes and resumed petting his head. She said, "You know slave, I have another idea," she locked her phone and placed it on the table beside her.

She was quiet for a while and continued petting. Jon waited patiently, kissing all around her satisfied pussy.

"How about a property tag? You could get pierced. Just a little piercing, a PA piercing under the tip of your penis, then I could hang my tag there, just like Tina," Angela said.

Angela was very calculating, even insidious. She wasn't purely evil but she definitely had been cunning in her gradual takeover of Jon's life. Convincing Jon to submit to a PA piercing was her goal all along in this conversation. Another baby step in his journey to total servitude. Once again she had presented him with two choices, knowing from the start which one he would choose.

"Yes princess," Jon agreed, "I would like that."

"So it's settled," Angela said with a smile, "I'll make you an appointment tomorrow."

Jon smiled at her.

Angela said, "Okay Jonathan, it's time. Is there anything else you want to say?"

Jon shook his head and said, "No princess."

She reached beside her and picked up the leather hood. She pulled it down over his head signaling slave time for Jon.

End Chapter 8