All Comments on 'Insight'

by HisPureLust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had to listen twice to get all the words, so you are disappointed. I will see what your next audio brings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you make me want more. tell more of these stories of yours. you make me want to record my own audios…. if i knew you’d be listening

NorzNorzover 2 years ago

You are someone who knows exactly what to say and get you assume to know the kind of your listeners. Many could be stroking your ego with commentary but dear sir it's not my scene,I say it as I see it .I work in a creative field and am capable of visualizing within 99% , I don't need your face I can render an image that matches the voice to me, alongside experiencing asmr I basically place myself with you.I don't need to touch myself btw all the men on here do that alongside my mind and yes I need this more than once daily a lot more.

See the other cool thing about being female andtraining your mind to do thins, (its known as mindgasms, feel free to look it up), is I can close my eyes and just make myself cum if I need relief but it no where near as fun.

Anyway that's a female perspective, and he's I do get how hard this can be.

Hope you liked the views and the odd pun, until next time, keep them cumming

HisPureLustHisPureLustover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Norz... for the insight and support. I will be continuing. I indeed know the people on this site but I hope to learn more about each individual. This is as much for me... as it is for all of you. Remember that. I hope you continue listening.

As for audios made with me as inspiration... I would indeed listen if I were made aware of them. To think I'd inspire that... virgin curiosity... is intoxicating.

I do not have a high tier of recording equipment. I will attempt to be as clear as I can in future audios. Any criticism or noting of the problematic is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make more........I'm puddy right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please more!!! Tell us how good we are for hanging onto every word. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could speak endless words about how this makes me feel....but how does one describe this feeling? Desperation isnt enough to describe why I come here to listen. Why I found this audio. You are like me. Lacking, yes.....its endless desperation. It's like I've drowned and am now in the waiting place....just waiting for something. To feel.....something. I could beg.. Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahhh the Hors d’oeuvre , too much time between courses though. Tsk tsk Lusty , Tsk Tsk.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

You really do it for me with your voice. Sexual compulsive? You have no fucking idea. Upset that you can wait a few hours after having been inserted? Try over 2 years. Anyway I need more of your voice and need you to be more forceful

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23over 1 year ago

This is wonderful, you should definitely do more. Tell us more, we’re wet with anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I can give you truth, flattery or get to the point? You have an incredible, sexy voice but you talk too fast and you have a tendency to mumble parts of your words and it makes it difficult to understand you. You are without doubt from the East Cost and trying to tone that accent down. Your voice suggests that you are a dominant with a soft side. You talk like you have nothing in life to live for which could be an acting strategy for this storyline. However, you need to get to a storyline because there is zero substance here. Zero story. Dont talk about your alter ego or what I should be feeling. Tell me how we met and what you were thinking you wanted to do to me explicitly before we did the very first time you heard my voice. Tell me how you lost control but you knew it was what she wanted. Tell about how she flipped the script and had you begging for her. Tell about how she made you angry and the make up sex every single dirty sexy hot detail. Was it rough? Was it sweet?

Only you would use words so much more brilliant than those. You are dangerously equipped with alliteration and you need to use it. In reality, writing here is kind of low balling yourself so to speak but good grief it would be so hot. I’m just saying you could have a real career as a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHisPureLust@HisPureLust
I have been here since much younger... consuming and lurking, until semi-recently when that stopped being enough. Lust is not merely an amusement for me but nourishment. I love being turned on and turning on others... It's why I'm here. Insatiable man, occasionally spewing h...