Insincere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see she was trying hard to keep quiet, even as her breaths stuttered in and out of her body in tiny gasps and squeaks. That made me switch into the next gear. I start thrusting in her even as she came back down from her contractions. I pawed at her tits, pinching and flicking the engorged nipples with my fingers. Her mounds felt full and heavy in my hands, the areola textured in gooseflesh. I had forgotten these small details as time had passed after our breakup. As on many sleepless nights with her in college, it was the small things which sent me racing to the coital peak. Her flared nostrils, a vein that stuck out in her neck, her glistening armpits, the tiny dimples above her thighs, the tiny shivers in her belly, flecks of grool on her trimmed bush.

Hina must've realised I was about to explode cuz she quickly pushed off me, but the head of my cock got pulled with the leg of her shorts. I shot the first thick spurts of jism inside the fabric as she half-kneeled over me. The following ones ended up on her thigh and ran down the inside of her legs. My cock twitched and leaked cum as we watched a wet spot form around the gusset of her shorts. I started laughing. Hina crinkled her nose.

"You're disgusting!"

Hina quickly stepped out of her cum-soaked shorts and used them as a rag to wipe her thighs. Then she threw them on my face. I managed to dodge them. I couldn't stop laughing at her, standing as she was next to me, her tee shirt around her neck, tits swollen with the bee sting nipples, her swollen labia matted with soft hair covered in both our juices. She made sulking sounds while she slapped my chest.

"Asshole! You ruin my movie night and then you ruin my favourite pair of shorts!"

I was wheezing. Hina kept raining blows on me.

"Stop fucking laughing! This isn't funny! We're not even-"

She cut herself off. I stopped laughing and looked at her face. Her expression had turned sombre.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. And you better not be here when I get back."

She pulled her shirt back down. I watched her walk to her room, her ass cheeks jiggling under the hem. I chuckled and checked my phone. There was the usual bullshit in the chat groups. Twitter and Instagram had more of the same. I yawned loudly and pulled my pants on. I figured before I left, I might as well let Hina know I felt bad about ruining her shorts. Not that I gave two shits either way, but I might as well pretend to. It was cold outside. Maybe she'd let me stay a while longer...

I called her name at the door. There was no reply. I turned the knob and found it was unlocked. I sneaked in. The bathroom had its lights on, the sound of a running shower coming from within. I tip-toed to the doorway and peeked in. She was in the shower stall. The frosted glass panes of the stall were nearly opaque. I could see her outline inside. I felt blood begin to rush to my cock again. Oh well, maybe if I acted sincere enough in my "apology"...

I opened the door. Instead of Hina, I found myself looking into the very shocked face of Lola. Her hand-held shower head slipped from her hand and went clattering on the stall floor.

Oh fuck!

My hand shot out over her mouth before she could scream.

"Chill chill chill chill chill chill!" I said through gritted teeth.

She started struggling so I had to step into the stall and hold her hands down. I pressed my body up against her, trying to get her to relent.

"CHILL!" I hissed through my teeth. "Lola calm the fuck down!"

Lola didn't give in easily. I had to hold her down for about half a minute while trying to get her to calm down. The legs of my jeans were drenched from the shower still going full blast. I realised I had had a semi-hard cock going into the shower and it must be pressing on Lola's belly. I was quickly going soft but Lola was very likely feeling threatened.

"I'm not going to hurt you. This was an accident. Relax. It's okay."

She said something angrily. I realised her drool was starting to coat my palm.

"It was an accident! I thought this was Hina's room! I'll let go and walk out of this shower and out of your flat if you promise to not scream! I swear!"

Lola bucked again and swore at me. I had no problem figuring that word out. Her wet boobs were pressing into my chest. Her nipples were surprisingly hard.

"I swear I'll walk out. This was an honest mistake. You know me." I pled with her. "Just tell me you won't scream."

Lola sighed and looked like she was gonna give in.

"You swear you won't scream?"

She nodded.

"Alright then. Just please calm down."

She glared at me. I slowly let go of her wrist and pulled my weight off her chest. I raised my free hand as I backed one step. Then I pulled my other hand off her mouth, raising it as well. I was waving the white flag.

And an entirely different kind of flag in my pants.

"I'm sorry. It's okay. I'm going."

Lola still glared at me.

"Just please don't tell Hina. This was an honest mist-"

"Shut up and get the fuck out!" She hissed.

As soon as I was out of the bathroom doorway, I turned and started marching to her room's door. Her desk was against the wall next to the door. Her iPad had a video on pause. I almost didn't see it in my shame-faced hurry and had to do a double take as I passed by.

On the video, Hina's face stuck out over the couch back. Her hair was messed up, eyes half-closed in ecstasy. It was clearly from just ten minutes ago. I stopped in my tracks, picked up the iPad and pressed Play. Hina's head bobbed in frame, a goofy grin plastered over her face as the camera caught her getting fucked. A shadow fell across the frame -- it was a door slowly swinging shut -- and a hand shot out to push it away. It was Lola, filming us on her iPad through a small gap between the door and the frame.

"You said you were going to fucking leave!" Came Lola's voice from behind me.

I whipped around.

"You were recording us! What the fuck!?"

Lola snatched the iPad away from me.

"Get the fuck out or I'll scream my head off. I fucking mean it!" There was venom in her voice.

"Fuck you. Fucking creep." I managed to get the last word in before the door slammed in my face.

************************************************************************************

I remember I couldn't get out of there fast enough. That bitch Lola... I had texted her multiple times the next day, asking her to delete the video. She hadn't replied. I had pondered telling Hina about it, but I realised I couldn't do that without Lola spilling the beans on how I had walked in on her showering naked. I guess there was an unwritten agreement between me and Lola now. So was that the secret Hina thought I kept from her?

Now that I thought about it, it was clear Lola had been doing a little more than just taking a shower. She had been getting off to Hina and I fucking, like a stalking pervert. No, Lola wouldn't have told her. She couldn't, not if she valued their friendship. Or risk getting thrown out.

I had kept trying to contact Hina after that drunken hook-up. She didn't pick up any of my calls. She had gone totally AWOL, right till the day I found her skin flicks. What had happened in those few days between us hooking up and her getting throat-fucked by a faceless porno dude?

I eventually left Hina's apartment. I kept puzzling over those questions over the next few days. Then one evening, after I got back home from a pick-up ball game with friends, I found an email with a link to a Dropbox folder. It was from Hina, but she was using an address I hadn't seen before. The folder had just one file, a video. It started off with Hina holding and talking to the camera -- addressing me - with Lola in the background, sitting on the bed with her.

"Hey lover," She began. "I guess you have questions. Not that I ever wanted to answer them..." Hina giggled, Lola smirked. "... but you've been so persistent, and I guess I never could say no to those puppy-dog eyes of yours."

Fuck you Hina

"To start off, yeah, I did porn. I got the idea from watching those old videos you and I recorded. I never thought I'd look good on camera, but you - my talented cameraman - proved me wrong. I never told you but I uploaded those videos on a tube site, way before you threatened to post them yourself. I got like, a ton of views on those clips. One of them was from the guys who ended up shooting the porno with. They hit me up with the offer and I said yes, after thinking for a day. The first time was for the money. The second time was for fun. And the third time... well, because I couldn't get enough. It really broke my heart when the company went out of business."

"I'm sure it did, you slut." I muttered under my breath. In the video Hina carried on.

"Now that I think about it, fucking you that night when you came over drunk was a mistake. But uhh..." she glanced at Lola, "we got some good material out of it."

We?

"Of course, Lola told me how you walked in on her showering, and caught her filming us that night. Not that I was too cut up about it. Not at all. But I owe it to you enough to tell you how much my followers - sorry, our followers, enjoyed watching me fuck my ex."

Hina had sneaked another surreptitious glance at Lola as she'd said this. I didn't understand. Lola told her, and didn't get kicked out? Also, "followers"? What the hell was going on?

"Let me back up. Doing porn with a professional company gave me the confidence I needed to do adult material online. In between my first two scenes, I set up an account on OnlyFans. I put out a couple clips of me solo on that page, but they didn't gain much traction. Then Lola came into the picture. It started out with her filming me and editing the clips. Whether it was solo, boy-girl, she filmed it all. Soon our relationship became a little less professional, and a lot more... interpersonal. See for yourself."

The video cut to a montage. Short, three-second clips playing out in quick succession. Hina stripping on camera. Hina pinching and tweaking her nipples. Hina rubbing her pussy through her panties. Hina filming herself masturbating. Then someone else holding the camera as Hina fucked herself with a dildo. I figured it was Lola, just as she entered the frame in the next clip, wearing a lace masquerade mask.

Hina rubbing Lola's shoulders as they knelt on the bed together.

Hina taking Lola's top off.

Hina kissing up Lola's bare thigh.

Hina's face buried between Lola's legs.

Lola returning the favour by kissing and sucking on Hina's tits.

Lola rubbing and fingering Hina's pussy.

Lola turning Hina onto her side before lapping away at her entrance.

Hina quivering in her climax.

Hina kissing Lola as they lay next to each other.

"As I tell our followers, subscribe if you wanna see the full video." Hina said as the video cut back to her and Lola. My ears were burning. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I wanted to punch something. Hard.

"Lola and I are partners now in this new enterprise. We're making a ton of money together and ever since she came on board, our followers grew... what was it, eight-fold? We were able to go full-time on Onlyfans. So my porn gigs drying up actually helped us out, big time."

Then Lola spoke, for the first time since the video began. "Also, I don't know if you guessed it, but we're dating." It was like she couldn't keep it in any longer. Hina grinned, leaned back and tilted her head to the side to meet Lola's lips. They kissed each other, softly but with lots of tongue, making a show of it. As they separated, Lola put her arms around Hina's neck and sucked on her earlobe, looking straight at the camera. Hina continued.

"So now you know everything. Seeing as you were there in the beginning of my online adult career, I felt I owed you an explanation. But this is it. This is all you're gonna get from me. Don't ever call me again. You can text, but I'll have to charge. Time is money, babe."

"Mmm... and we're fully booked out" Lola chirped. Hina blew me a kiss and turned to Lola. The video ended with the final frame frozen on my laptop, their lips pressed together.

To be continued...

12