Inspiration

Story Info
Divorced writer meets Japanese widow.
7.7k words
4.31
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thank the literotica staff and my readers for taking the time to look over an old man's fantasies.

Please vote and comment.

All persons are over 18 and completely fictitious

-------------

Good day readers I am Wilson, I'm 50 years old and after my accident which crushed my feet I turned to writing to take my mind off of things.

I got millions of dollars from the settlement, which the accounts that I hired invested well, they were actually friends from college and their kids and mine played together since they were babies.

I am 6 feet 6 inches tall, I have a full head of silver hair swept back to my collar. tanned skin from daily out door exercises, I swim daily for body tone.

I walk with the help of a silver cane. As well as having a 10 inch cock with the thickness of a red bull drink can.

My wife decided that in sickness and in health as a byline and left me as soon as our last child went off to college, before my last 2 surgeries.

I woke one morning to find a packet containing divorce papers and our accounts cleared out.

luckily after the settlement from the lawsuit my lawyer and accountants had me hide some money in investments and off shore accounts.

Luckily in court my lawyer and accountants showed several bad investments so my now ex wife only got the money she stole and half the money for the house after I sold it.

When I started publishing my books they took off, I had a system of whenever I had a writers block I would start another book.

After I sold my first book, I actually had several series of books to make multiple book deals.

For some reason my Dom and light bondage, romance books were a hit, and I've now had 3 years on the NY Times best seller list, for various romance books and my ex can't touch any of it.

With my books and investments I'm worth a lot of money and I am happy that my 2 kids also are successful.

They're both Dominants but they don't do any hardcore S&M or cuckold crap.

My son Andrew, is an entrepreneur who makes manufacturing companies then sells them or buys companies and after getting them in the black he sells them for a lot of money.

My daughter is a fashion designer who loves to make women look desirable not slutty, whether a waitress or a corporate CEO, her attire make women just look attractive, confident and powerful.

My kids happily run their competitors into the ground and the good ones they raise up to become grateful allies.

In fact I'm at a Southern California hotel outside of Pasadena for my sons 30th suprise birthday party, tomorrow at his home.

My daughter in-law and my son have made it a point to try to hook me up with various friends for the last 10 years since she left us all.

Is it bad of me to be glad the man she left me for disappeared after cleaning out her accounts like she did me.

After I checked into my hotel for the birthday tomorrow, I decided to take a swim and relax by the pool, my drive from Phoenix was tiring and I wanted to relax without my kids feeling bothered.

Hand controls on a car, no matter how good are still a pain in the ass, and driving Southern California highways with hand controls means constant hand movement and pressure braking and acceleration on the swivel set up.

So yes, I'm tired and need to stretch and relax, swimming stretches and compacted my muscles nicely.

As I was relaxing after my swim, a Family consisting of a mom with a daughter and a younger son sat at the umbrella next to mine, a Asian milf, teenage daughter and preteen son.

"That mama is too damn sexy!"

I am trying to get through this writers block and noticed that I could hear the cadence of the voice of my audio books narrator coming from the teen girls headphones as she listening to my second to last book, looks like she's probably writing a report due when spring break is over.

The next book in the series should be out in 2 months.

I wonder how she would react if she found out that I'm trying to finish up the next book after that one

in the series just 5 feet from where she's sitting.

I would look like some kind of creeper hitting on a teenager if I did, so I let it go.

Mother and son are happily playing in the shallow end if the pool.

I'm reclining in a lounger with my feet in my braces hanging over the edge when suddenly my feet are hit, I accidentally dropped my laptop when I grabbed my feet, the little boy had ran into my feet in his trip to the family umbrella and table on the other side of me.

I am in no way upset with the child, little boys run and crash. It's what they do.

yes it fucking hurts like hell, but I'm not about to take it out on some little kid.

Mommy runs to her son and the daughter picked up my laptop handing it back to me.

Mommy is apologizing to me profusely as sister is berating her little brother.

Mom and I both check her son for injuries and with him between us, I get a full view if mommy.

she is bent at the knees and her feet are slightly apart showing me from her slightly larger than palm fitting breasts down to her puffy cameltoe.

I got hard very quickly, and I am so glad that I have my sunglasses on and that her daughter had handed me my laptop, that now covering my growing hard on.

I tried to make it look like I was making sure her son was ok, and waving off any issues.

"Don't worry about it ma'am your son didn't make it any worse and boys always want to run and direction control isn't the best for little boys"

Mommy introduced herself as Yuki, her daughter Hitomi and son Uzumi.

I introduced myself as William.

"I love kids when they're young and too innocent, they are a treasure to be protected, not abused."

"Ma'am he's ok, I'm ok and it's about time I got up and had something to eat anyways."

At this comment the boy declared he was hungry too.

"We'll go change and come down shortly for supper ourselves." Yuki states. Then they left.

"Mom, he's cute and looks successful, maybe you need to start dating again it's been almost 8 years since dad died."

"We don't even know where he lives, he's obviously from not around here and then what, we write letters back and forth everyday, then every other day, then monthly before we stop writing."

"But mom we don't know that he doesn't live close either."

"If the opportunity presents itself then we will possibly engage in conversation."

I didn't tell mom but if his cock is in proportion to his balls then he is big.

I took some pain meds and gulped them down with a bottle of water I have sitting on my table then after about 10 minutes I headed off to the buffet.

As I was using my cane in one hand and carrying my tray around the buffet in the other, my tray was suddenly taken from me.

I turned around to find Hitomi now holding both of our trays while Yuki was carrying hers and her sons behind us.

Yuki invited me to their table which was only a few steps from mine, and with the same server, it was all good.

While sitting together I found out that they had a family event they were catering tomorrow, they normally work local events from their restaurant in Vegas, but since it's family they help out as they can.

I inform them that I'm also here for a family function and I work with a publisher in Phoenix Arizona.

Hitomi almost hit the ceiling, "the author I'm doing a literary composition on is from Phoenix. it's for English literature 101 for my New American authors studies."

"Have you heard of W.W. Powers?"

This girl would scream my ears of if she knew that I was Wilson William Powers.

I go by W.W for my books and William for family.

"We've met."

"I wish I could get his autograph or get him to come to my class."

"He's a bit burned out on book signing and doesn't do major events like college symposiums and such."

Hitomi visibly shrank at that, and lost her smile.

I could get him to do a favor and mail an autograph to you and if you hit it off he might, answer a question or two."

Just like that her eyes lit up again, and a big smile appears.

"I started reading him for my assignments and fell in love with his style, it makes me think of my Dad, when he was alive."

"My husband passed in an automobile accident when I was still pregnant with Izumi." Yuki informed me

"Sorry for hearing that, I know my children would be heartbroken if I passed before my grand children got to know me.

I'm actually divorced myself and my children don't miss her at all, because of her betrayal."

"I was in an accident which caused what you saw at the pool, before the surgeries I couldn't even walk and my wife decided to take everything and file for divorce."

"So I moved to Phoenix where I can use my pool longer, if just to keep my physical therapist happy."

Soon everyone was finished with supper, so Yuki and I went around to check on the desert Items, Yuki picked me up a peice of a mixed berry pie and poured on some vanilla soft serve ice cream with some caramel and chocolate syrup drizzled over the top.

Yuki looked so hot in her jeans and her ass looked so tight.

Forget about being 40, her ass looks as good as a 20 year old, at least in jeans anyway, I had to make sure she was turned away a few times just so I could readjust myself. If she stopped short, she would get a huge 10 inch long and as thick as her arm suprise.

I would love to make her little hole form itself around my cock.

Soon we all left to go to the elevators, Yuki and her kids got off at the 3rd floor I went to my Penthouse floor suite.

Izumi was so tired that he went to sleep very quickly. I just had to ask mom.

"Mom, you did see him didn't you? at the pool, he's fucking huge."

"Yes daughter I saw him, and I agree that he's quite impressive."

Oh yeah, I saw that huge fucking cock, but I'm not going to tell my daughter about being happy for the pool otherwise he would have seen my growing wet spot in my bikini bottoms.

My husband was a nice size, well for a Japanese his 7 inches was considered well above average. but this man was almost frightening in how thick he is.

"Nope not telling my daughter that!"

When I got to my suite I undressed and went to the shower and unfolded my shower chair that I always take with me.

Yeah I rubbed one out in the hot shower thinking of Yuki and finally went to bed, writing out a few more inspired paragraphs before turning everything off and knocking off for the night.

For sone reason seeing that family and Yukis nice body in her bikini, just gave me some ideas.

I got up the next morning thinking about Yuki and Hitomis nice lithe little bodies.

As a writer of romance books, I have to do book signing tours, I'm constantly meeting cute coeds to lonely milfs wanting to experience some real life domination.

Yes I've had a few discreet encounters. however most are one night stands, a few have made it through 2 to 3 dates, but none have ever made it past hotel and motel dates.

I have enjoyed lovingly ruining a few little pussies here and there, but none have made it farther.

I have done a few coeds similar in age to Hitomi, and I hope that I haven't messed them up, making it difficult for them to find their true lover and master.

After my wife left is when I became a Dom.

I'm getting tired trying to find the one for me.

I went down for breakfast and tipped my server well for helping me.

Following around that round latina ass was nice and I almost took her up on her offer of helping me take my breakfast to my penthouse suite.

Her big ass and cantaloupe size breasts would have worked off my breakfast calories, but I had to sadly decline.

I wanted Yuki!

I thank Leticia, give her $50 tip and leave us both wondering how far she could get her lipstick to leave a ring up my shaft.

I called my daughter in-law to let her know that I was in the area and will be over after the party starts.

I didn't see Yuki and her kids before I left.

I decided to go to the arboretum where quite a few movies and t.v. shows have been made, it's almost nostalgic looking at that house and imagining that little guy yelling "the plane, the plane."

After a few tram rides I went to the gift shop and purchased a bundle of recently shed peacock feathers and headed to my son's 30th suprise birthday party.

I parked my Blue Cadillac CTS in the driveway and walked on in to the kitchen to see my daughter in-law looking like a traffic cop at a major accident site.

Melissa is a half Japanese American standing just a hair over 5 ft 3 inches. with a ponytail touching her ass. "B" cup breasts and those wonderful wide hips that have dropped my 2 grand babies.

After her mom's first husband was found out to have a now pregnant secretary and DNA, matched him, he was kicked out and eventually her mom remarried and Mel and her younger brother were the results.

Mel does have an older sister, which I've never met, and don't know much about other than she lives out of state.

Yuki and Hitomi both stand maybe 5 foot in heels. Mel is a little taller.

"Mel, if you leave these fine people alone they might actually get their jobs done."

With an ear shattering scream I have to catch a kamikaze Japanese girl launching herself at me.

Mel grabbed me while airborne wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips, I'm covered in kisses.

"You're getting fat Mel."

as I sit her on a counter top.

"No daddy, You're getting fat," as she grinds her crotch into my cock, "I'm pregnant."

I lowered my voice and octaves, "Stop or be punished here and now."

"Sorry, I still have problems holding back when I see you!"

"I'll suggest to my son for some correction for his wife."

"Really? Thank you!"

"Why don't we go out and enjoy the party?"

"I will, only if W. W. POWERS. puts up his laptop and doesn't do any writing till after the presents are passed out."

I suddenly hear a newly acquainted voice yell out.

"No Fucking way!"

I turned to see both a wide eyed Yuki and the shouting Hitomi, standing in the middle of the caterers, "In uniform."

"You know my big sister and my niece then?"

Mel is from her mom's second husband, I'm guessing that Yuki, being full Japanese was from mom's first husband?

"We met at the same hotel pool last afternoon."

"You never mentioned that you were him?" says Yuki.

"And look like a creeper, hitting up on a little girl, definitely not."

"I did tell you that I knew him though."

"We've met," isn't quite what my daughter was meaning Mr. Powers."

"When I told you that he wouldn't appear at your school, Hitomi you visibly deflated like a balloon."

"I did not!"

"Hitomi if you were a balloon that sound would have come out of your little bottom." Yuki states

Hitomis face and ears go red as even the caterers started giggling.

"Oh, look at my own father harassing my wife and niece."

My son entered from the backyard, fresh from the swimming pool, no shirt, 8 pack abs from his scuba diving, and surfing pastimes.

At just 6 ft tall he's a younger mirror image of me only slightly smaller, in every detail, I've taught him scuba, skiing, among other things so we've had to shower together a few times.

"Dad, Mel and I agreed that we wouldn't try setting you up this time, and what do I find? my dad trolling for coeds, and my own wife!"

"Actually that wasn't happening, no matter how jealous you are, son."

"As a matter of fact your wife jumped all over me, I was fighting for my life, all because of my son's lack of control over his own wife."

"Old man do I have to kick your ass?"

I loosened my tie, let's see if your as good as a fifty year old man!"

Suddenly my son lunged at me, we grasped each others hands, our faces are inches from each other. Andrew is 20 years younger but neither of us can move the other.

Mel comes up to us, "Gentlemen could you take these wonderful meat walls and your testosterone outside while we finish up in here?"

We both grin at each other and accidentally continue to bump into each other as we go outside.

Soon a little Izumi comes in back of Andrew and holding onto his leg peeking at me.

"Izumi this is my daddy and he's really nice."

"I don't have a daddy."

"Now you have a Great Awesome Uncle William, and I have presents later."

"But it's Uncle Andrews birthday, we're not supposed to get presents."

"I'm Great Awesome Uncle William, and I am allowed to give presents when I want to, that's why I'm a Great and awesome Uncle."

"Okay."

"So I'm not being rude, I will wait till my son opens his presents before I give out mine."

"Yay, Grandpa has presents."

I hear my little Sakura grand daughter yell.

Tommy runs up holding out his hands, "presents."

My grand babies here are Sakura 7 years old and Tommy 2 years old.

"Later Tommy, we have dinner before presents."

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Mel calls out, "sister follow me."

"Before you say anything Melissa, I'm not going to have any kind of long distance relationship."

"I don't expect you to sister, Dad isn't tied down to any specific location, he can move as he pleases or if you can handle him as you please."

"As long as he has even a single nub of charcoal he can write anywhere."

"He's just like your husband in temperament and honor."

"He's a Dom and desires a loving sub to love, honor, protect and to guve pleasure to and receive pleasure from."

"It's been said that even writing a bad book will get you laid."

"Of course he's taken advantage of that, but has yet to find that someone special."

"Today I've witnessed the most open he's ever been with anyone since "she" abandoned the family."

"Let me tell you something, to take to heart. I was and am so in love with him that I even tried every trick in the book, except for blackmail, to seduce him."

"He must have had enough, because one day he suddenly had my pants off of me so quickly I still don't know how he did it, next thing I knew i was spanked so thoroughly that I came laying across his lap, then he throat fucked me and sprayed a gallon of cum across my face, and sent me to my room."

"You will not get dressed or cleaned up but you will present yourself to your master as you are."

"If I check and I find out he didn't use every hole you possess at least twice by morning, your punishment will be severe!"

"William just has a command voice, that makes you think that obeying is better than the consequences of not obeying."

"My beautiful Sakura was born 9 months later."

"By the time my husband finished with me as the sun came up I couldn't walk and certainly couldn't sit."

"My discipline was severe and well needed."

"I love both of them, my master and his father, my masters, master!"

"I will never try to stray again, but if He demanded it, with my husbands permission, I would gladly let him fuck every hole he wanted until "he" decided he was finished with me."

"Sister can he really just pick up and move that easily?"

"If you can be devoted to him, yes."

"Let me define something for you."

"Duty," is saying I have to."

"Devotion," is saying I get to."

"William, wants to be devoted to someone and wants her to be equally devoted back, it's that simple."

"He gave me punishment, which led to my being rewarded with Sakura."

"William punished me for my disloyalty to my husband, by wanting someone other than him."

"That's why I love both of them, and without my husbands specific permission I won't ever try to seduce William ever again."

"William will never seduce anyone while he's with you without your permission."

"When Hitomi started to read his books, I read one and his main character made me think of Hiiro and it made me remember my loss."

"I have been hoping that I could find someone like my Hiiro."