Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"William is like Hiiro, we all know that no one will ever replace him, but William will fit in that space left by Hiiros passing."

"William will give you pleasure and devotion."

"I know my wife and she's probably talking to Yuki about you."

"Hiiro was a lot like you only smaller, his stature was greater then his size and Yuki was devoted to him."

"I don't want a toy, and that wouldn't be fair to Yuki, I often used to wonder if I had been a Dom to that woman, would she have left.

I no longer care, clean slate and a new chapter, if she can handle and accept me as I am I will take her and devote myself to her."

That little ass is mine if she will give it, I will love her and her holes till she can't get enough of my cock filling her daily.

I park my ass on a table

under a nice fruit tree for shade, lemon I think the blossoms are, smells like it is anyway.

A few minutes later food started to arrive.

Mel set up a buffet, but I got myself Hitomi as a personal server.

When all of our immediate family sat together, Yuki ended up sitting next to me.

I'm pretty sure Yuki actually made a place for herself and no one objected.

Yuki, Mel and Hitomi were doing some sort of nonverbal communications, but Yuki stayed and her body language told me that she was comfortable.

"Clarissa couldn't make it dad, she's off in Europe somewhere doing a major Fashion show."

Clarissa is my youngest, 25 years old 5 foot 9, and not anywhere close to a toothpick runway model.

"It's ok son, I know she has a tough schedule with the fashion industry. I've seen "The Devil Wears Prada."

That got everyone at our table laughing.

I just hope she doesn't forget to take "Mr. Right now," down from hanging upside down from the ceiling before she goes to her events.

"I'm sure she's doing ok, son. She doesn't miss many family gatherings."

Cassandra was hit pretty hard mentally when that woman left, thanks to my daughter and from the pictures and videos my daughter sent me, my ex is now a bi, slave sub.

I heard the videos she made sold like an after fire sale.

My daughter can be brutal against those who mess with our family, but that's a possible story for another time.

The food was fantastic and afterwards we retired inside and Andrew got to open his presents.

My present arrived yesterday and Mel told me she had to work really hard to keep him from opening it.

A few of the times, I'm told didn't require her to undress, herself or him.

Andrew loves his new scuba gear and we will try to set a date to tryout the new gear in the waters off of Catalina Island this summer.

after the presents are all unwrapped and all of the ohh and awws are done I unwrapped my bundle that I sent Hitomi to my car for and Hitomi and every kid younger got a peacock feather.

I actually had 2 left so Yuki and Mel each received one.

All if the girls regardless of age adored them, the boys began sword fighting.

After everything was over and as Yuki and the catering crew was finishing up, I headed back to my hotel and sat in the lobby with a cup pf coffee and started on another chapter that I just got a new inspiration for.

Soon Yuki and her daughter came walking in, Yuki was carrying a sleeping Izumi and turned towards me when she saw me.

We all talked for a few, and as they turned to leave I asked.

"Yuki if you want to talk some more, have Hitomi put Izumi to bed and join me please."

Hitomi just stepped forward and took Izumi in her arms and left, without saying a word.

"Do you want to get to know me Yuki?"

"No point if we live so far away."

"I can be in Vegas in 3 days, permanently if required."

"Would you like to join me in my room for a drink and more private conversation?"

After the elevators doors closed I used my Vip card which sends the elevator straight to the top floor, and I had Yuki pinned to the wall, I lifted her up, my feet are killing me but my cock is hurting more, and Yuki responded by nearly attacking me back with deep tounge drilling kisses, my fingers almost touched as i grabbed her ass and kneaded her ass cheeks like bread dough.

I had to set her down when the elevator doors opened, I just couldn't princess carry her to my room.

After we entered his room, I knew that there was no turning back, I was going to be impaled in that huge cock and it scared me a little.

"William let's get a shower and clean up from today's sweat."

Wow this bathroom is bigger than our room downstairs.

I don't know how but I turned around while taking off my clothes and William was not only undressed but his clothes were folded, neatly on a chair. I must have zoned out or something.

You could beat someone to death with that cock, it's fucking huge.

"Yuki let me sit down and undress you the rest of the way."

William kissed everywhere he exposed me while undressing me, shoulders, arms hands, legs, even my ass cheeks.

Then we got in the shower where he sat on a portable chair and soaped me up, down and everywhere.

While he was soaping my breasts I came so close, he actually rinsed off my breasts with that shower head with the hose attachment.

Then as he washed my tummy and sides he sucked on my breasts and I did come.

I had to hold his shoulders and rest my head on top of his, it was fantastic, when he started to soap my hairy mound, I had a random thought, "I really need to trim that."

He started to soap the folds of my pussy and I came harder than before.

his mouth only left my breasts to switch to the other one.

He finally stopped and turned me around and washed my back until he got to my ass, I spread my legs and without thinking pushed my ass out towards him.

He worked one finger in palm up then a second and I was as full as I was with Hiiro.

Then he turned his hand palm down without taking his fingers out and started going faster and faster on my "G" I fell back into him.

"My turn William!"

Suddenly my nipples were pinched hard!

"You had your turn, didn't you cum without permission?"

"Sorry Sir!"

I don't know why but that just came out.

"May I please you, Sir?"

"Know your place, next time you will be punished, you may please yourself by pleasing me, now wash me."

"Yes Sir," maybe it's because of Hiiro, but I just felt comfortable serving.

"Sir? is your preference of me starting from the top and working my way down?"

"Yes, continue."

I started by making sure Master was rinsed off the I began soaping him from head to toe, literally.

"Sir, your shoulders are really tensed up, relax and let me work on them for a few minutes, you will enjoy my hands."

"Oh, Yuki that is amazing, I look forward to how amazing your hands are in other areas."

I am experienced, however you are larger than my Hiiro."

I will not ever disrespect her husband who passed away so tragically.

"I'm larger than most, try your best and we'll see where we are."

I continued to soap up his back while massaging him from shoulders to his waist, then around his front, his self control is great, I almost expected him to stuff it in as soon as I was washing his chest but he didn't.

I worked my way down his waist before lathering up his inner thighs and washing to his ankles, I looked up at him, and with a nod I sat on my heels and gently washed his feet as he presented them to me.

Balancing on his ass he puts both of his feet gently on my shoulders.

I had no choice but to see it, his balls are like a pair of goose eggs. and his cock is as big around as that energy drink can.

I might not even be able to get that in my mouth, I'll probably look like a squirrel with it's cheeks all puffed out.

Since I had actually washed "it" when I did his inner thighs I just rinsed it off and started from those egg sized balls and lovingly caressed, licked, sucked and kissed all of the way to his huge cock head, it's on the pink side of purple, silky smooth with a bit of precum oozing out.

I licked it off "delicious" and proceeded to suck on the head as if I wanted his balls to come through the tip, that's going to leave a nice love bite.

"Be patient with me Sir."

I opened my mouth as big as I could and surprisingly it slipped in, it's so big in my mouth that I couldn't bite down even if I wanted to.

I started to slide it back and forth in my mouth, but it's to big to get more than a couple of inches.

I grabbed the soap blindly and jerked his shaft with both hands.

with my Hiiro I learned to breathe through my nose, i started to get into it, and slowly got that huge thing into the back of my throat.

I rested his head against my gag reflex point until I got used to it, Hiiro trained me well, but this thing is going to make my jaw hurt tomorrow, I just know it, but I have to keep going.

I guess I was so into it that my movements and "William" slowly sitting forward caused the shower chair to actually shift.

William had actually been leaning forward with his ass on the edge of the seat and as he got ready to cum, he leaned too far, the chair flipped and he landed on his ass.

With his hands on my head, when he fell he pulled me forward and accidentally shoved that huge thing down my throat, my nose was buried in his public hair.

I felt that huge thing get all puffy and larger as it started pulsating down my throat emptying his balls directly into my stomach.

By the time William recovered I swear I had almost passed out from lack of oxygen.

I'm so glad my grandma taught me how to hold my breath for Japanese pearl diving.

Females only do this particular diving for oysters and such.

my grandmother was a well known and sought after pearl diver.

Traditional Japanese Pearl divers, dive nude and some are treated like pop idols.

I had enough oxygen that when William pulled that huge thing out I wasn't gasping and puking all over him and the floor.

I was kind of distracted by cumming very hard again.

I don't know why being choked caused me to cum, wierd.

"Sir that was intense!"

"Not something I want to try soon, but eventually I will take that thing balls deep on my own!"

"I know Yuki, but I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to make sure we both give pleasure because we want to."

"There will be rules and occasional accidents, like now."

"Now that will be behind us."

"Since I'm down on the floor now, bring that little ass over here, I want a taste of that clean little pussy."

I spun his chair around so the legs touched the wall behind William and he leaned against it, as I crawled backwards between his legs, those strong arms grabbed my thighs and he lifted my ass up with my legs spread apart then he probed and examined every part of my pussy with his tounge.

He made sure his chin was mashed against my little pearl as his tounge dug as deep as he could into my vaginal opening.

I almost came just then.

Since I was already over his cock and since it was so long, I was able to suck on the tip of it, when William realized what I was doing he leaned forward and opened his legs giving me the most wonderful birds eye view of that monster.

I couldn't use my hands, because they were holding me up.

After a while my arms got tired so I rested my forearms on his thighs which meant his cock was down my throat again, thankfully not as far as it was a few minutes ago.

Yuki was bobbing up and down on my cock, getting it deeper than she had before, shes so good that I came really hard.

I could feel her with just the head of my cock in her mouth sucking as much as she could.

Even after I deflated again, Yuki didn't stop, and soon I was hard again.

William soon had my legs over his shoulders and grabbed my hips to shove his face against my pussy as hard as he could.

"CUMMING!"

As I came again his cock ended up almost down my throat again. I lost the ability to do anything.

I came so hard that I think that I actually blacked out for a second.

When I became conscious William had my legs on either side of his hips as he was massaging my breasts while I was still face down between his thighs. with each movement of his hans mauling my breasts, his cock was going in and out of my throat.

I hadn't realized that even blacked out I was still sucking him off, all on my own.

He hasn't even used my pussy yet and I love the feel and the taste of this monster.

I finally pulled Yuki off of my cock, lifting her up and letting her get her legs under her so she could stand, she looked like a newborn deer trying to stand.

As I helped him up I asked, "Sir may I ask something of you?"

"When proposed properly you may ask anything."

"Sir, if we're going to be together may I get constant kisses?"

"That should be the only thing you can admonish me for is not giving you, is not enough kisses, that being said, with that question there should never be anything considered too many kisses."

"That sir, I will gladly receive any kisses you have for me and I will kiss you anytime, anywhere, and anyplace!"

"Let's go to the bed, I want to see you sitting on my cock."

"Sir if I may, can we get used to my pussy and my mouth tonight only?"

"I have a long drive tomorrow and I don't think my ass gaping open will make for a comfortable drive."

"I want to keep my kids safe."

"A well thought out and reasonable question, we will explore your last hole when we have ample time for both of us to enjoy it."

"Now get on the bed and present your ass for use."

"I am so nervous, Sir."

"I will make sure both of us enjoy your pussy learning it's place."

Yuki gets on the bed facing away making sure her ass is facing towards me with her knees placed wider than her hips.

"Knees barley on the bed for now Yuki."

William knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed, normally I would be embarrassed if anyone other than my Hiiro was looking at my pussy like this.

"William started by massaging my pussy with his palm the he inserted 1 finger and then another, I'm feeling as full as when my Hiiro fucked me with his cock, then Sir inserted a third finger. When I started to cum he curled his fingers and fucked me with his knuckles.

"I'm sorry Sir, I can't stop cumming, your so good at this, I can't control it tonight."

"You will soon learn to follow orders."

Then the spanking began, and I know that even if he shoved that monster up my ass, I would take it and enjoy my "Master," using me.

When I finished cumming again, he slowly inserted his huge cock in my pussy.

It was just the head and I'm suprised that it went in, William let me get used to it before he started going in a little deeper with every few thrusts.

I almost Feel as if he's ripping my insides out.

It wasn't long before I felt him hitting my cervix.

I've never felt so full.

After Hitomi left for college I cleaned her room and found a huge black vibrating dildo.

I eventually got curious enough to try it, I came hard, but still unfulfiling.

I put it away, I wanted a living big cock, not a toy.

William never just pounded on my cervix but would go deep and grind against it, after a few short minutes of this I came harder than I could ever remember.

Her pussy is so damn tight around my cock, I know that I have to go easy, but I really want to just shove it all of the way in one deep fucking hit.

In a few more minutes I will be pounding this hole deep and hard.

Yuki is beautiful and loving, and I know that right now I could do her in any hole I desired and she would accept it, I'm just waiting for that one word.

I grind her pussy as if I'm using my cock to scrape that last bit of jam from the jar for my toast.

By the time my orgasms end I feel his balls slapping against my little pearl, suddenly is cock slammed my cervix and with a pressure close to pain, I felt his cock swell and deposit his massive load of his baby batter deeper than I've ever felt and I came again, I just know that my cervix was sucking as much as it could handle.

Izumis birth was difficult and he's my last child I will ever conceive.

Yukis tight pussy is amazing, I started going deeper and faster, I just couldn't help myself.

I felt my balls getting ready, I grabbed her ass and stuffed my cock as far as I could, I think my balls lost half their weight, I came so hard.

"That was amazing Master. I'm going to be sore tomorrow but fill me up as much as you can."

"Come over here and clean me off, this time your going to fuck yourself on my cock."

"I know I'm dripping his semen all over the bed

don't care, after I clean both of us off of his cock while massaging his big balls and he's hard again,

I straddle his hips and grab his cock aiming towards my now larger hole.

How can this man keep it up, he's 50 years old and fucks like Hiiro did in his 20's?

My new master is a God. I will always love and adore my Hiiro, that will never change, but this cock and my Master I will worship him.

His cock went from being uncomfortable, so big and deep, but now all my body wants to do is breed with this monstrosity.

His cock is so big and my weight is making sure hes deep inside, I've never ever dreamed of being so full, it's amazing, I can't stop cumming, how can someone cum so much without needing a bottle or 3 of water to rehydrate.

I love this warm and tight tunnel, I've never had a hole like this to use over and over. I could get almost as addicted as she's going to be.

I feel my balls getting ready to explode once again and I grabbed her hips and shoved myself all of the way inside until our thighs met, I almost passed out this time.

I had to guide Yukis body down, and lay her across my own body, until both of our own orgasms subsided.

"Yuki your wonderful and I'm sorry but I'm done for a while and I think your pussy needs some rest, now clean me off again and let's go to bed.

I looked at my phone, it's been 2 hours of nonstop sex, no "love making" and I could have sworn it was maybe a half hour.

What has my Master done to me, I just want his cock and that's all I can think of now.

I woke later in the night to my big spooning William sliding his cock in and out of my pussy once again, this man, my new master is insatiable and so is my pussy for his and only his cock.

I haven't cum this much in decades, Yukis pussy is almost made for me. I want to keep her full and leaking my cum.

Oh fuck I'm cumming again.

Yukis pussy is wonderful and I know that she's never going to want another cock.

"The sun is about to come up and your going to need to go and get ready to take yourself and the kids home."

"Hopefully master, I will be not only leaving with this reminder, but I wish that the rest of you will be joining us shortly.

Yes, her and her holes are mine!

"I will have to put some things together and I will contact you within the week."

William rolled onto his back without taking his cock out and his abs are amazing, he can fuck my pussy deep and fast while laying on his back and me facing the ceiling, I was enjoying being fucked so much last night that I never saw the ceiling.

"Master we need a mirror."

I said this while pointing to the ceiling, with this thing pumping in and out my hand didn't actually point to one particular place.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I will think about that request, maybe I'll add cameras as well."

"If that is my masters wish, I will make sure Master isn't disappointed with my performance."

Just like that, she's accepted me as her master, Hiiro trained her properly, it's almost scary how easily she accepted me.

"Your Hiiro was a good man and I will also honor him, your relationship was special with him and our relationship will also be special."

"As of now you are mine and no one elses and I will do as I want with all of your holes, and I am yours as well."