Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came hard again as Yuki came as well.

"Clean me up, it's going to be time to get the kids up soon, go on get dressed and see to the kids."

I cleaned us both off of his cock, we taste good together, just like Hiiro and I did.

I led Yuki to the shower and we both enjoyed just washing each other, then she got dressed and left with a last deep kiss.

Later while packing I found her underwear she hid in my suitcase.

I woke up when mom came in, she had this dreamy look on her face.

"Mom, you did it didn't you?"

"Oh yes, I will never ever forget your father, but I have now met my new master, your father would be happy."

"Is he like that in real life?"

"Bigger, much bigger and wonderful."

Mom got dressed in clean clothes while I woke Izumi, after getting dressed and packed we made our way down to breakfast.

Uncle William also had that same fucked stupid look that mom has.

Mom and us joined him at his table for breakfast, Izumi refused to leave his feather in the room, and just had to show Uncle how nice he was keeping his present.

"Uncle, you know that I go to UNLV."

"Stop, I will check your grades and if they are not 3.8 or better, don't ask."

"Yay, "3.9," got you Uncle Daddy."

"Uncle Daddy?" Izumi says,

"Hitomi is being silly," I tell him.

Yuki says. " big sis is trying to be naughty."

We finished breakfast exchanged numbers and emails, and loaded up our vehicles and I watched Yuki drive away.