All Comments on 'Inspirations'

by Cummsweetly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skip.69skip.69about 19 years ago
It was inspired!

I really love your mastery of the written word. Your descriptions are so vivid, I almost feel that you are actually sucking mine instead of his. You really made me want to cum.

bearleebearleeabout 19 years ago
Busy little writer

Not much to say except your stories are getting better and better. Actually, of the three you've submitted, I have to say, while I found the other two pleasureable, this is the best of the three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Nice job!

unfellatedunfellatedover 13 years ago
That's what I'm talking about!

Kudos for an excellent, sensual, loving story. It's always refreshing to read stories by a woman who is as enthusiastic about oral as I am. I look forward to reading the rest of yours.

Mr_NebMr_Nebalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Lots of passion and attention paid to all the senses. Enjoyed it very much.

Mr_Neb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So good, it really reminded me so much of those times spent with my lovely wife. I could spend hours between her legs, and never tired of licking her. Well she definitely enjoyed sucking me, and was never against swallowing, she was always afraid of taking me deep in her throat. Hearing your description of what it's like, and how you massaged him deep in your throat, was just wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous