All Comments on 'Inspired by Your Feedback'

by AnnaSpeaks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
thank you very much...

...I like your voice.

crisomblackcrisomblackover 5 years ago
Hot!!!!!

Anna your voice is sexy as hell. If ever need a big cock to fuck let me know.

BigBadJake40BigBadJake40over 5 years ago
Such a naughty Daddy girl

Oh Anna, so naughty and sexy, getting Daddy so excited, he just had to take out his cock, and stroke it, watching you, playing with your very wet pussy.

So slutty, you should have been spanked, but just seeing your butt plug, knowing, he had to replace it with his own hard now, throbbing cock.

You teased him, till he had no self control, and had to fuck you hard and deep.

He tries so hard to be a good Daddy, seeing you naked and rubbing your clitty and wet pussy, there was no way, he could resist your temptation, he just had to take you, use you, pull on your hair, till your body, was curved, until he owned both of your holes.

Then cumming together, as your sexy voice, drove him mad with his lust for you.

Mmm you know Daddy will try to fight against his need for you, but will always fail, as soon as he hears your sexy voice again.

Now you own him, just as now owns you.

But it's such fun, being naughty together, and knowing, no one will ever know your secret,

( very nicely done Anna, :) )

DrStoneyDrStoneyover 5 years ago
Bravo!

Once again you made “daddy” feel special, only like his babygirl can...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

That was great! Very hot and sexy, can’t wait to hear more!

usgator30usgator30over 5 years ago
Fuck Anna

That was one fucking fantastic audio Baby. Your Daddy loved it and had a delicious cum listening to it for the fifth time. There is nothing I would rather do than "Fuck you in the ass", anytime you wanted it and as deep and hard as you wanted it. Then SLAPPING your ass cheeks, just because you wanted me to. Cum Kisses, Gator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sexy voice

That was very nice for the second audio. I really enjoyed it Mam. I was about to come at the end. One more thing you can add some comments and how you feel about his movements like lifting your legs and pushing you on your back like a Eagle spread and you need to do some sexy sounds during that , the way he rubs his cock the way he slowly enters everything along with your likings and with little sexy moans here and there for every moment will be superb. Your end in this audio was really superb. Love that. Waiting for your next clip mam. God bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your Best One Yet

You have this sexy young girl voice, there is a lot you can do with that. As an older guy I do love Daddy stories. You could also be the young hot babe next door who catches the older guy spying on you sun bathing, and you figure out how to get this guy to fuck you.

Keep working it babe, you got me hard and this Daddy would love to fuck your tight ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous