Instagram Tales - Isabel Stadler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were drawn immediately to her breasts. They dominated her chest; with her flat stomach and tiny waist enhancing the effect making them appear even larger than they were. He savoured the view for a while as he imagined what they would feel like in his hands. He wondered if they would sag when released from her bra, but no matter if they did, she was still more than a handful.

Reluctantly tearing his eyes away from her gigantic boobs he looked lower. Her sandy coloured jeans seemed to have been spray painted onto her body, clinging tightly to her legs, so displaying her shapely thighs along with her deliciously tight and full arse. At that moment she turned her back to him so he got the full view. He shook his head in wonder. It was spectacular and the gap between her thighs just below her bum cheeks made the view even more enticing.

"Wow," John quietly exhaled to himself. He could feel his cock had the same feelings about her as him. Here was a woman with a body just built to be fucked. And fucked hard.

When the teams were picked, John was fortunate to find himself paired off with Isabel. He took it as a good sign.

He watched her with interest as she stood with her legs together for what seemed like an age, as she lined up for her first shot. He ran his eyes over her body and drank in her form. His eyes half closed as he pictured himself stood behind her, running his hand up and down the back of her thighs, feeling and massaging her butt cheeks before sliding his hand into the crack at the top of her legs where he would find that she was dripping with desire for him. He smiled to himself as he felt his cock responding to the erotic image he had cast in his mind.

"John, John, it's your shot." Isabel's words finally registering and snapping him out of his fantasy.

"Oh shit ... sorry ... miles away," he replied with a broad grin as he clambered to his feet and grabbed hold of a bowling ball. He looked up at the scoreboard and saw the X against Isabel's name.

"Strike huh," he said with a smirk as Isabel grinned back in obvious delight.

Two balls later and John slumped down next to Isabel. He'd managed a spare.

They chatted about bowling for a few minutes watching the other two players take their shots. Three gutter balls and a couple of pins down were the sad result of their attempts.

Isabel turned to John and whispered with a broad grin, "It's not the winning, it's the taking part that matters."

"Then taking part is the only thing they have if those last four shots are anything to go by," he replied with a chuckle.

Isabel grinned back at him as she rose from her seat and took a bowling ball out of the rack. Again she stood for what seemed forever as she lined up her shot.

And then she moved, her motions fluid, but as she released the ball she seemed to become Bambi on ice, all arms and legs as her long slender limbs flailed about as she went down low to finish with a flourish. She kept low for a while, watching her ball intently as it flew down the lane to crash into the lead pin to send them all skittering and smashing into the pit at the end of the lane.

John was mesmerised. Not by her bowling style but by the way her jeans were stretched so tightly across her thighs and butt. He could see no hint of a panty outline so suspected she was wearing a thong.

Isabel jumped up with a scream of delight. John grinned back at her, watching her large breasts bouncing up and down and threatening to spill out over the top of her low cut sweater. He grinned to himself as the old saying, 'It was like watching two puppies fighting under a blanket', came back to him.

He stood to collect his ball. She was still jumping up and down in glee, much to the disgust of their opponents. But for John, it was mesmerising and he could barely wait for the day he would see her breasts moving up and down her chest in the same way as he fucked her.

The rest of the night was much of the same. John was actually a pretty good bowler, but he was so distracted by Isabel and the way her body moved when she bowled, that she beat him easily. She bowled mid two hundreds, whilst he bowled a one ninety. Their opposition, whilst they did improve, still barely made it to eighty each.

The staff all came together as they adjourned to the bar. But if John was hoping for Isabel to stay behind for a while, he was soon to be sadly disappointed. Despite plying her with a couple of drinks she steadfastly refused a third and told him she had to go.

It was a shame, as John had thought he was making headway. He'd got her loosened up enough to find out about her house and her husband's accident. Although she'd not come right out and said it, he'd come to the conclusion that they had money problems.

He watched her leave along with Annie Sugden and shook his head ruefully. So that was his back up plan in tatters too he surmised with an ironic smile.

*

*

*

GAME ON

Normally John sat upstairs in his office, rarely going down onto the shop floor if he could help it. Being inherently lazy, he'd always hated that side of the job. And why should he go down and help? After all that's what the staff were employed for. But over the next few days he tried to find time to be as near to Isabel as he could.

Isabel, for her part was actually enjoying his company and the interest he was showing in her department. It made her feel appreciated. The previous manager had shown no enthusiasm in her ideas and always left her chronically undermanned, meaning she often had to undertake a lot of the work herself.

And as they got to know each other, so Isabel warmed to him. The conversation that had started out a little bit flirty had now developed into something a little bit more fruity. Isabel was no fool. She'd been chatted up by lots of men in the past and knew they only wanted to get into her panties. She guessed John was the same, he was a man after all, but it seemed different this time for some reason. Maybe it was because of Dominic's coldness towards her that she found herself more receptive to John's increasingly less casual overtures.

Normally by now she would have let the man know in no uncertain terms that he'd overstepped the mark, but she'd let John go much further with his innuendo than she'd ever done previously.

John though was oblivious to what Isabel was thinking. So confident was he in his ability, he thought it was only a matter of time before he sealed the deal with his sexy colleague. He still continued to look at her Instagram pages and most nights found him jerking off to the countless images he'd already downloaded of her. Whilst it initially sated his growing hunger for her, it proved to be short lived relief and only served to make his lust for her stronger.

*

*

*

PROGRESS

A few weeks later and the staff got together for another work's outing. This time it was a leaving do for Carly Simon. She was moving to Cornwall to be with her girlfriend. First stop was an informal meal at a pizza place after which they moved on to a local nightclub.

Initially John wasn't going to attend but quickly changed his mind when he saw Isabel's name on the list. He was stunned when she arrived at the restaurant wearing a red and white polka dot summer dress. Although simple in design, it suited Isabel perfectly. Seeing her bare legs was a first but it was the view much higher up that garnered most of his attention.

Her low cut top could not conceal the size of her breasts and he found it hard to drag his eyes away from her deep cleavage. They just looked so big and John marvelled that she could find a bra to support them so well. He was convinced that once he liberated her breasts from her bra, they would sag down to her waist.

The night had gone well. Carly had been reduced to tears when presented earlier with her leaving gifts, and then the party moved onto the nightclub. Some of the staff went home but John was thankful when he saw Isabel wasn't one of them.

Trying to be discreet in his pursuit of Isabel, John made a point of buying drinks for everyone at first but he knew at some point he had to cut her from the herd. He finally got his chance on the dance floor.

Isabel loved to dance, but sadly it was a passion not shared with her husband, so she rarely, if ever, got the chance. Determined to enjoy herself on this rare occasion to let loose, she did just that. Arms held high she swung and twisted and twirled around in time to the fast music. Tune after tune, the beat was relentless and Isabel was gone.

As the music changed from fast to slow she felt her head swim as the alcohol took effect. She closed her eyes, hoping that would stop the dizziness that had overwhelmed her, and as she tried to fight back against the feeling of nausea, she felt herself being pulled into a close embrace.

It felt so good, and she was pleased that Dominic was being so affectionate for a change. She smiled contentedly as she snuggled in tighter to his chest, his body was so warm and comforting and he smelled so good, all musky and manly.

As she and John moved around the dance floor she couldn't help but melt into his embrace. It didn't register that the body she was now pressing into was hard and robust, unlike her husband's which was on the slightly soft side.

John had an erection. He couldn't help it, her boobs had done that to him. He was totally surprised when she came into his arms so quickly and so easily, and as she pressed herself tightly to his chest, his cock had responded immediately. He closed his arms around her a little bit tighter and let his hands begin to wander across the small of her back and down onto her hips.

Isabel knew she was drunk, but it was that happy sort of drunkenness that in the past had usually led her to become aroused quite easily. She could feel Dominic's hands begin to wander and could feel his cock pressing up against her mound. She breathed in deeply as she felt the first tingle manifest itself between her legs. It felt so good. It had been so long. Too long!

John dropped his hands onto Isabel's arse and gently groped her cheeks. God but they felt so good, so firm yet pliable. He swore his cock grew another inch as he manipulated her bum cheeks for a few seconds longer.

Isabel was almost gone. Dominic had his hands on her bum and was pulling her arse cheeks one way and another. His action was opening up her pussy lips and making her hot with wanton desire. This was SO not like him, but she didn't care.

She pushed against him and began to move her hips, as her deep desire for sex began to overwhelm her common sense. Her body had temporarily taken control of her morals. Did he not know what effect this was having on her? They were almost dry humping on the dance floor. This was definitely not like Dominic at all!

She tilted up her head, her arms coiling around his neck, pulling him to her as she offered him her lips. They kissed, the desire urgent and needy, Dominic sliding his tongue inside her mouth to engage with hers. She kissed him harder as she forced her body tighter against his hard chest, groaning inwardly as she felt his hand encircle and softly caress one of her large breasts. He squeezed, and she moaned as she felt his tongue invade her mouth once more.

God this was so good. It had been so long. She'd never knew that Dominic could be like this. He'd never been like this. He didn't like public shows of affection. He hated to see people kiss each other on the street let alone grope each other on a dance floor. Yet here he was, doing this to her.

But she didn't care. It was all about the moment. He'd denied her for so long and she was so aroused she just didn't care. She felt his hand on her leg. She began to breathe heavily as he softly caressed her flesh. That felt so good. She swallowed hard as without thinking, she shuffled her feet to open up her stance. His hand was higher now, she could feel it on her inner thigh, moving up under her dress. This was so unlike him but it felt so good. She jolted as she felt his hand touch her pussy. "Ohhh Dominic," she sighed softly.

"What!"

The sound of John's voice broke the spell. Isabel's eyes flew open in shock and reality descended like an avalanche. Oh god, it wasn't Dominic.

"No ... no.. stop ... shit ... I can't ... I didn't know ..." she stammered, staggering backwards as she forcefully pushed him away. She quickly turned and ran off the dance floor leaving John standing there as he watched her leave.

"Fuck me," he muttered to himself as he watched her flee, "so close and yet so far."

*

*

Isabel was still shaking when she arrived home. As she closed the door behind her, she could hear Dominic upstairs in bed, snoring loudly.

She went into the kitchen and drank two pints of water before making herself a black coffee, hoping that they would help sober her up. She sipped at her coffee whilst replaying the events on the dance floor back in her head. She knew she was drunk but how did she not realise that she was dancing with John and not her husband? How stupid must she be!

For one thing, how could she not have read the signs? They were all there, glaringly obvious, and even in her drunken state she should have realised. The hard chest that she'd snuggled into, unlike Dominic's fairly soft, flabby upper body. The fact she'd pulled HIS head down to kiss her, not the other way around. The musky cologne, unlike Dominic's more floral notes. The hardness and size of his cock that she'd felt pushing against her thigh. It had felt so big. She felt her stomach clench as that thought crossed her mind.

"Oh grow up Isabel," she said out loud to herself. "So, he's got a big cock, so what, you're married and he's a jerk!"

She slept badly that night, tossing and turning as she relived that dance over and over again.

*

*

The following day at work was difficult to say the least. Isabel fretted, barely able to concentrate as she continued to play the events of the previous night through her head. Eventually the call she'd been dreading boomed out over the tannoy summoning her to John's office.

Waiting in his office, John too had been reliving the events of last night. Although delighted with how far he'd got with Isabel he was still hugely disappointed that he'd struck out. It had also left him with a huge burning desire for sex. Due to his obsession over Isabel's Instagram pictures, it had been a while.

Luckily when he got back to the staff, Annie Sugden was still there. And she did look good. He plied her with drinks and she seemed almost reluctant to leave when most of the staff drifted away. He offered her a lift home, which she readily accepted. He remembered thinking that for an older woman she still had a great body and wasn't unattractive with her makeup on.

When he'd pulled off the main road into the local park she'd made no comment. He'd looked down to see her dress pulled high up her legs thus exposing a vast amount of her shapely thighs. He'd smiled. They looked good. She looked good, better than some of the much younger girls that she worked with. Plus she had a bit of class about her. He'd switched off the engine and turned to look at her. She'd smiled coyly back and dropped her head.

He leaned across and with a finger under her chin, tilted her head upwards. His thumb brushed lightly across her plump lips before he moved closer. Their lips met and he kissed her hard. She didn't resist and kissed him back enthusiastically. His hand was soon kneading her left breast as their kissing grew more intense.

He remembered grunting in surprise when she began to attack his cock. Maybe he'd been wrong about her classy side. He helped her out by undoing his trousers and sliding them down his legs. He could see Annie was impressed as she was positively salivating as she glared lustily at his engorged cock.

He lowered her seat before climbing on top of her to lie between her spread legs. He ripped a hole in her tights and moved her panties to the side. She was soaked, her slight bush slick with her juices.

She took hold of his cock and guided him to her entrance. He slid right in causing her to grunt loudly. And then he'd fucked her. She was a good fuck ... so hot ... so enthusiastic ... so ...

His reminiscences were brought to an abrupt end with the loud knock on the door.

He took a deep breath, willing his partly erect cock to subside as he rose from his chair to open the door.

He could see Isabel was pissed they way she looked at him. Somehow that glare pleased him.

"Oh Izzy, thanks for coming so quickly," he said with a smirk, his entendre clearly apparent.

"Ugh," Isabel responded, with a roll of her eyes. She sighed before adding, "so what do you want? I'm busy, so this better not take up too much of my time."

John smiled. He was in a great mood. Getting your leg over will do that for a man.

"Well firstly, I'll ignore your surly attitude. I'm in a good mood but don't push it Isabel. I'm still your manager and as such deserve your respect. Secondly I thought you might want to talk about last night.

Isabel was amazed. She shook her head to clear her mind so she could concentrate on the events of last night.

"What we did ... what I let you do ... let me just say, it was a mistake that I won't be making again," a red-faced Isabel stated matter-of-factly.

John smirked in reply. "You sure about that Izzy? From what you showed me last night I think we both know what you want. Only one of us is in denial about it though."

"WANT ... want you say! You've no idea what I want," Isabel snapped back, her anger building rapidly as a way to hide her guilt, "but I can tell you this. IT ISN'T YOU."

She paused as she tried to bring her breathing back under control, her chest heaving from the emotion. "And another thing ... don't call me Izzy. Only my husband is allowed to call me that."

John snorted with derision. "It's only a name ... IZZY ... I don't think you can stop me using it ... do you?"

"You really are a prick!" she fired back angrily.

"Now now Izzy, don't get personal or I'll put you on report," John said with a sneer.

"Whatever," Isabel replied lamely as she turned on her heels and stalked out of the office.

Well that went well, mused John, as he closed the office door behind her. He went back to the Tannoy.

"Annie Sugden. Report to the manager's office please. Annie Sugden."

*

*

*

WEAKENING THE RESOLVE

The next few days soon became intolerable for Isabel as John became highly critical of her work. No matter what she did he found something wrong with it. As someone not used to so much negativity about her performance and dedication to her job, it was something she found increasingly hard to take.

When she finally could take no more she confronted him. His response to her concerns was that she needed to 'up her game'. This dismissive and belittling response only served to irritate and infuriate her more.

As a consequence, her already troubled home life began to suffer even more. Dominic seemed indifferent to her problems at work. Once where they would have a rational discussion and he would offer words of comfort and support and make suggestions as to how she could overcome the issue, now he just shrugged his shoulders and agreed with her that her manager was indeed an arsehole!

In the end she decided she had to tough it out. Things could only get better, couldn't they?

*

*

*

THINGS GET WORSE

John was enjoying himself immensely. Every day he would heap more misery onto Isabel. He knew she would break eventually. They all did, it was just that she was a tougher nut to crack than most but that would just make the end result that much sweeter.

Isabel had always been creative with her merchandising displays although it was a fact that she would often ignore the company planogram guidelines. In her opinion they were uniformly bland and rigid, and lacked flair. It was obvious to her that what worked in one part of the country wouldn't necessarily work in another. In her opinion each region was unique and this made their customers unique too.