Instagram Tales - Isabel Stadler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back and stared at him wide-eyed for long seconds before she responded.

"Just fuck off!" she said angrily. She sighed, rolling her eyes as she looked away in disgust. She recrossed her legs and immediately felt the dampness between her thighs. Goddamnit!

She took a drink from her glass. John leaned forward and topped it up. An uncomfortable silence descended between the two. Isabel wanted to go home but knew she couldn't until John let her. She drained her glass, knowing that she was drinking far too quickly but not caring. John refilled it from a fresh bottle that had miraculously arrived at their table without her realising.

Isabel sipped at her drink as the uncomfortable silence continued. She shot a sideways glance towards John. He was leaning back, languidly posing with a ready smile etched on his face, and his eyes fixed firmly on her.

God she hated him. She again looked away in disgust and continued to sip at her drink. Ten painful minutes later she finally snapped.

"So what is it you want from me?"

John stretched, then leaned towards her, staring deeply into her eyes.

His tone was soft and quiet as he said, "I would think that's pretty obvious Izzy. Work-wise you're in deep shit and I would say your employment hangs by a thread. It's up to you to decide in which direction you want this to go."

"So you're blackmailing me?"

"Not at all. Blackmail is such a dirty word. Let's just say that you have choices. Only you can decide the outcome. As the saying goes, the ball's in your court."

As soon as he uttered the final word he placed his hand on her knee. Her body stiffened but she made no effort to remove it.

John adjusted his position, turning sideways to allow his hand to have easier access to her legs. He began to run his hand slowly along her thigh, never going too high, just enjoying the texture and feel of her stocking and the firmness of the flesh beneath. Isabel took a deep breath as her heart began to beat a little bit faster. His soft touch was so intimate and she could feel the heat rising through her body and up into her face. Her cheeks especially felt like they were on fire.

"I think that's far enough," she finally said as she closed her hand over his. John looked down at her thigh. He had reached the hem of her skirt, much higher than he expected she would let him go.

She stared into his eyes, willing him to withdraw his hand from her inner thigh. But he didn't. He just left it there, his thumb gently stroking her flesh.

"So what next?" she said suddenly. Of course she knew the answer but was clinging desperately to the hope that she could perhaps escape her predicament.

John smiled at her. He inhaled deeply before he replied, "Oh Izzy, I would have thought by now that was pretty obvious. I've kissed you and you've kissed me back. I've touched you in intimate places and you've let me. All you need to do now is give into your desires. You keep telling me to stop but your body is telling me to carry on. You know you want me."

Isabel could feel her anger rise. It was never far from the surface when it came to John. Without realising she released her grip on his hand as she gave full vent to her emotions.

"You really are an arrogant prick," she hissed angrily. She leaned in closer, her face just inches from his. "You've no idea of what I want or what my desires are. I'm only here because you're blackmailing me, nothing more, nothing less. With your constant and unwarranted criticism about my work ethic and dedication, you've destroyed my love of working at the store. I hate you. I really, really hate you."

"You know hate's a passion don't you Izzy? And it's a fine line between love and hate," John replied calmly as he slid his hand under the hem of her skirt. A few inches further and his fingers reached her mound. Despite her best efforts she couldn't stop her legs from parting as he probed.

She gasped in shock but didn't stop him. Neither did she pull away. She looked quizzically into his eyes and saw the look of latent lust. As his fingers worked on her pussy so his free hand pulled her head to his. She didn't pull back.

Their lips met in a frenzy of desire. She kissed him hard, all pretence of not wanting this now gone. She was his if he wanted her. She didn't believe it was a fine line between love and hate because she certainly didn't love him. So maybe it was lust and hate. Yes, that had to be it. She kissed him deeper, letting his tongue inside her mouth to duel with her own.

They finally broke apart and stared at each other. Isabel's heart was pounding inside her chest, her breathing ragged and laboured. John too was aroused. His cock was throbbing and he could feel the wet spot in his boxers.

He drained his glass in one go and stood up. He extended his hand towards Isabel.

"Come on, let's go."

After a moments pause, Isabel picked up her glass and drank the contents. Putting the empty glass back on the table she shuffled along the seat and taking his hand allowed him to pull her up and into his arms. He kissed her softly, before wrapping his arm around her waist, he led her outside.

As they walked to his car he dropped his hand onto her arse and groped it softly. She didn't object. Once inside the car he leaned across and kissed her. She didn't resist. As he drove away, his hand landed on her thigh and quickly disappeared under her skirt. She opened her legs to allow him easier access, reconciling her actions as a safety precaution because he was driving.

Arriving at his apartment he opened the door and she entered. She looked around, appraising the place, mildly surprised at how homely it was. She hadn't counted on that.

As she placed her purse down on a table, John was behind her, his hands on her hips pulling her back into his body. Her head went back as he nuzzled into her neck, raining small kisses on her flesh, nipping at her ear lobes, not knowing that this was one of her erogenous zones. Her eyes closed and her body twitched as she felt his hard erection nestle into the crack between her arse cheeks.

His hands left her hips, moving higher, tracing up the side of her body until he reached the swell of her large breasts. Sliding underneath he closed his hands around them. He squeezed softly and felt her nipples harden and grow. His cock stiffened.

Isabel moaned. It felt so good.

John objectified women as merely vessels with which to satiate his lust. He didn't want to love them of have them love him, he just wanted to have sex with them. But despite this arrogance he was an unusually considerate lover. He took pride in his foreplay technique, always ensuring that his partner was primed and ready and partially satisfied before he fucked them.

But tonight was different. Maybe it was because Isabel had frustrated him for so long or maybe he genuinely did hate her but he was in no mood to be tender and loving. He wanted her and he was going to take her. Besides, he had a feeling that deep down, what Isabel truly wanted and needed was a good, hard fucking!

He slid the jacket from her shoulders and she lifted her arms as he pulled her top up over her head. He unclasped her bra, relishing the satisfying tug forward as he released her large breasts. He had a slight side view and was amazed how high her breasts sat on her chest. There was little if no sag. Maybe that would change in the coming years but for now it just turned him on all the more.

He cupped her breasts, brushing his fingers across her nipples, feeling them harden and swell instantly. She even moaned, which just heightened his arousal. He reluctantly lowered his hands and moved to her skirt. He unzipped it and pushed it over her hips to let it pool around her ankles. She stepped out of it and turned around to face him.

His eyes roamed over her body. All she was now wearing was a pair of thigh high stockings, her high heels and a minuscule thong. The gap at the top of her thighs was most appealing as was the size of her breasts.

"Come here," he commanded. He felt his heart rate increase and his cock harden as she moved towards him, her large breasts swaying alluringly from side to side with every step. He had to have her. He tugged at his trousers, unzipping them and pushing them down his legs together with his boxers

He took her into his arms and kissed her. She responded, her lips parting to accept his tongue. The kiss deepened as he slid his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She was drenched. He began to walk her backwards, still kissing her and still rubbing her pussy.

By now Isabel was moaning loudly. She knew deep down that she shouldn't be doing this. She was a married woman, had made vows of fidelity and commitment to her husband. She loved him. And yet ...

Her thoughts ended as her legs hit the edge of the bed. She fell backwards as John pushed, her legs opening wide as he climbed onto the bed to kneel between them.

As he moved forward, his hard, erect cock probed at her entrance. She was so wet it slid in easily, yet she still cried out as he pushed further inside. He was much bigger than her husband and yet it seemed to fit so comfortably.

John grunted in shock. He had entered her with comparative ease but now her pussy had seemingly clamped down onto his hardness. He pulled back until just the head of his cock remained inside. Her pussy seemed reluctant to let him leave. He slowly pushed forward again. God, she was so tight.

"Ohhh fuck, ohmygod!" Isabel shouted, groaning loudly as she felt John's cock enter her again. It was much too big, and yet it felt so right.

John repeated his actions. He pulled out before going back inside her again, stretching her pussy, going deeper each time as he began to pick up speed.

By the time he bottomed out, Isabel was a quivering mess of desire. She was shaking as she clung onto John's body, her hands gripping his biceps, her fingernails clawing at his flesh as he began to fuck her in earnest.

Her repeated cries of "Ohmygod" filled the bedroom as John continued to fuck her. Propping himself up, his arms straddling her, he looked down at his conquest. She was certainly not the most beautiful woman he'd ever had in his bed but the way she gazed back at him, he'd never had anyone look so fucking horny.

Maybe it was her eyes, one minute sultry and hooded, the next, wide open in surprise. Or maybe it was the way her pouty lips seemingly changed shape as she alternated between expressing pleasure and pain. Or maybe it was the way her large breasts were moving up and down her chest as he fucked her.

Beneath him, Isabel was conflicted. She was beside herself with guilt. She was cheating on her husband, breaking her marriage vows and hating herself for doing so. But the need to be fucked had overwhelmed her resolve to remain faithful. Despite her hatred for John there was one thing he could do. He sure could fuck. And she liked it.

The steady slapping sound of flesh on flesh was soon joined by her relentless moans and groans of enjoyment. She clutched at the sheets, twisting them in her hands, her back arching as she felt the impending arrival of her first orgasm.

She came hard, her legs instinctively coiling around John's waist, her hands leaving the sheets to clamp around his neck as she rose up, eager to find his lips. They met and she kissed him with a fevered passion even as John continued to fuck her through her climax.

She screamed out in the ecstasy and joy, her cock induced orgasm far exceeding anything she had ever experienced with her husband or by her own hand. She clung to John, her eyes closing as a warm glow rushed through her body, knowing that she had just experienced the best sex of her life.

The strength of her orgasm had both surprised and exhausted her. She lay back, trembling as the rapidly fading aftershocks continued to ripple through her body. So she was grateful when she felt John pull his cock from her pussy.

Her gratitude was short-lived. John grabbed her hips and man-handled her over, pulling her arse up into the air.

"Oh god, no John, I can't, no more please," Isabel moaned, turning her head to look over her shoulder.

She looked into his eyes and saw only lust. Her gaze dropped lower and she saw his large cock. It was long and thick and glistening with her juices. She felt the clutch of fear in her stomach as he shuffled up behind her.

She jolted forward, a squeal of pain leaving her lips as he forcefully rammed his large cock deep inside. Despite him having just fucked her, her pussy was still tight.

And then he was moving, slamming his full length deep inside, over and over again. There was no love in his actions. He was simply taking what he wanted.

Isabel was beside herself. He was so big and it hurt. And yet it excited her beyond measure. She knew there was no love but yet she knew that she was liking what he was making her experience. She began to move her hips back to meet his thrusts.

"Yes, go on John, fuck me you bastard, fuck me hard," she screamed, as unbridled lust consumed her senses. She clawed once more at the sheets, her head dropping lower and lower until her upper body lay flat on the bed. Just her arse was stuck up in the air, held there by John's firm grip on her hips as he continued to ram his cock in and out of her pussy over and over again.

John was in awe. Isabel was without doubt the best fuck he'd ever had. Period. Everything about her body was perfect stimulation. He looked down at her heart shaped arse. He was loving the way her shapely bum flesh rippled and moved as their bodies slapped together.

He raised her up off the bed and took hold of her rapidly swaying breasts. And these were just perfection, he mused, as he took her swollen and erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs and twisted and pulled. Isabel squealed and he smiled at her reaction. He'd never seen nipples so big and hard and yet so responsive. He squeezed again as Isabel groaned her enjoyment.

It was time. He could feel his cum boiling, ready for it's release. He began to slam into Isabel, seemingly extracting yet another mini orgasm from her as he fucked her hard.

And then he stiffened. By now Isabel was a quivering mess and missed the sign.

John sighed as his climax hit. He always came quietly and so it took Isabel by surprise. Dominic had always bellowed out his orgasm.

"NOOOO," she screamed, "NOOOO, TAKE IT OUT"

But it was too late. John exploded, sending rope after long rope deep into her pussy as he bottomed out near her cervix, filling her to the brim with his seed. It was all too much for Isabel. She came to another earth shattering orgasm, before slumping forward onto the bed, she buried her head into a pillow and began to sob.

John let her be. When she'd calmed down he took her again. He had no compassionate feelings towards her possible broken mental state. She was a good fuck and he'd waited long enough. After he'd taken what he needed and sated his desire he called for a taxi to take her home.

On the ride home Isabel sat quietly in the back seat, her mind awash with her misery. Even the taxi driver could see she was upset and asked a couple of times if she was okay.

"Sure," had been her only response.

But she wasn't. She felt sick from the deep loathing she now felt. Not for John however. It was all on her. She hated the fact she'd cheated on her husband. She hated the fact she'd betrayed her marriage vows. But most of all she hated herself for enjoying the sex so much.

*

*

*

FALLOUT

Full of contrition for what she had done, Isabel showered Dominic with love and affection. But instead of this bringing him out of his depression it seemingly just plunged him in deeper.

When they were in the house together, he did everything he could to avoid her. If that didn't work he went out. When she began to question where he was going he was evasive. And if she pressed, he became angry. She knew she had no reason to be jealous, she trusted him, whereas she was a cheating slut. But still, she felt she had a right to know of his whereabouts at all times.

Work-wise her relationship with John had eased slightly. He was no longer highly critical of her work and performance and she assumed that the threat of dismissal had evaporated now he'd got what he wanted. They'd not talked about what transpired that night in his apartment and for that Isabel was grateful. She had no desire to relive the traumatic events of that evening any time soon and tried hard to blot it from her memory. As far as she was concerned it was something she'd had to do. A one and done.

John on the other hand was playing a waiting game. He'd callously sent her on her way after that evening, more than satisfied with the sex. She'd been an even better fuck than he'd hoped for and he knew he was going to have her again. But he was in no hurry. He knew she would feel conflicted, but his ego was confident that she would want a repeat performance. But when that time came, he wanted her to come to him.

In the meantime, he had Annie Sugden to fall back on to. She'd proved to be almost insatiable and was making herself available to him whenever he felt like having sex, which for John was pretty much every day. There was no doubting in his mind that after a few years of being married, mature women were on the prowl for more fulfilling sex than they were getting from their spouses. And long may that continue he thought!

*

*

*

DELAYING THE INEVITABLE

John was frustrated. Frustrated and horny for Isabel. After the comprehensive fucking he'd given her he'd firmly believed that she would be desperate for more. But that hadn't happened. After several weeks of waiting for her to come to him, he realised he'd fucked up big time.

The threat of sacking due to her holiday and sick days scam had evaporated. Time had moved on and each additional passing day just served to ease her Bradford Score even more, so he could no longer use that as a threat. It had been a one and done scenario.

He had Annie to fall back on, but fucking her was getting a bit old to be honest. She was still a good fuck but he felt that she was becoming just a little bit too clingy for his liking. She'd even started dropping hints that all was not well in her marriage, implying she was contemplating separating from her husband.

She'd left that titbit of information hanging, but John knew what the inference was. And there was absolutely no way that he would allow THAT to happen!

Work-wise he'd left Isabel alone for quite a while but he decided that now was the time to interfere with her again. When he asked her to meet up with him that night, she rebuffed him immediately. He let it slide.

A couple of days later and he asked her again. She refused. He shrugged it off, although it did annoy him slightly. His egotistical self had assumed she would be begging for another ride on his big cock, but she was just so dismissive of him. If truth be told he even felt a little hurt by her emphatic rejection.

He waited another couple of days before he cornered her.

"Okay Izzy, you and me, tonight. Meet me at the Moonlight Bar. Eight o'clock. Don't be late and wear something short and sexy."

He turned and walked away.

"NO."

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. He quickly walked back to stand in front of Isabel.

"What did you say?" he hissed quietly. She was really annoying him now.

"I said - NO," Isabel retorted defiantly. "I will not meet you tonight, tomorrow night, or any other night in the future. There will be no repeat of what you forced me to do. Your advances are not welcome and if you persist with this sexual harassment I will report you to Head Office."

John glared at her. How dare she threaten him. After all he'd done for her. The bitch! And now she was smiling at him. Taunting him. Thinking that she now had the upper hand.