Instagram Tales - Isabel Stadler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once that task was completed he went to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her back into his chest. He nuzzled into her neck, enjoying the scent of her perfume as he rained kisses on her sensitive flesh. Despite herself, Isabel couldn't help but finally respond. He'd found one of her erogenous zones.

Her head fell back against his shoulder, tilting to one side as she opened up her neck to his urgent lips. He nibbled at her earlobe, finding another erogenous zone. Her stomach clenched as her breathing quickened and then became ragged as her arousal grew.

John knew she was finally responding, so moved his hands up to her breasts. He cupped them from below before gently squeezing them. His cock began to pulsate as Isabel's body finally reacted.

It was just a faint noise, more of a grunt than a sigh but her stance altered and her nipples grew hard. John gently fondled her breasts, savouring the feel of those two massive orbs of flesh in his hands before he finally twisted her head around and kissed her. This time Isabel kissed him back, her tongue fully engaging with his as their kisses grew more frantic and lustful.

He twirled her around to face him, his lips once more devouring hers as his hands roamed around her body. He didn't know which part excited him the most. Was it her exceptional breasts or her wonderful arse? Her slender legs or her luscious lips? His cock was throbbing now as his desire for her body exploded.

He tugged at her sweater. She lifted her arms, now willingly letting him undress her. Her skirt was soon pooled around her ankles. He pulled away to gaze at her body.

Her lingerie was impressive. He'd seen it before, in one of her Instagram photos. Bra, thong, suspenders and stockings. Every man's dream. He grabbed her hand and led her to his bedroom.

The sex that followed was exceptional. He fucked her from behind to begin with, that position exerting his dominant status. Isabel moaned and groaned through several orgasms as he pounded into her relentlessly. She was tight and he'd never felt bigger.

After a brief respite he'd taken her in a variety of positions, most of which were with him on top. When he finally came to his climax Isabel felt like a rag doll and wasn't fully aware of his orgasm until she felt his cum inside of her.

Too tired and sore, and too drunk to care, she made no fuss when John phoned for an Uber and sent her home.

When Isabel walked into her house, it struck her that it felt cold and empty. It came as little surprise when she found that Dominic wasn't there. In fact it looked like he hadn't been there all day. She went to their bedroom and flung open his closet. All his clothes were gone. He'd left her.

For some reason she felt no surprise. Or sadness. Just a sense of inevitability. She showered, then made herself a coffee and reflected on what she'd done. She wasn't even angry with Dominic anymore. That anger was directed solely on herself now.

How had she let it happen again? Was it really because she wanted to be satisfied sexually? Was she letting that cloud her mind as to her feelings about her husband? After all, everything that had happened was because of Dominic. She'd had to take care of everything.

She recalled their argument from this morning. Again it was about money. The root of all evil. Angry, she'd sniped at him, asking him what she thought was a simple question. But Dominic had just snapped and it had all come flooding out, his voice vicious with pent up rage.

"It was your decision to put down roots Isabel, not mine. I was quite happy living life the way we were. And then you wanted to buy this fucking house. Again, your decision, nor mine. I was quite happy renting. Even squatting was okay for me. But no - not good enough for you princess, was it! And then you wanted to start a family. But you never asked ME if it was what I wanted."

Isabel had interrupted him. "But we discussed it and you never said anything negative about our plans Dominic, so I thought you were okay with it. Especially when you took that job. But since your accident, you've changed. Despite everything I've done for you, you seem to blame me for all of your misfortune and it's not fair. If you only knew what I've gone through."

"Gone through!" Dominic shouted. "Everything you've done for ME! My god, are you even listening to what you're saying? You really are self absorbed, aren't you Izzy. What about me? You never listened to what I might want because my views weren't important to you. If they didn't agree with yours, they weren't valid. You had your life all mapped out with me. The only problem was, you didn't bother to ask ME if I was okay with it.

"Meanwhile, you've killed my art. You've stifled my creativity, fucking obliterated my desire. You've tried to mould me into something I'm not, and never will be. And quite frankly, I've had enough!"

With that, he'd stormed out the house, making as much noise as he could, slamming doors as he went.

Isabel had been shocked at his outburst. She'd never seen him so angry. She never thought for a moment that he would actually hit her but he'd seemed so close to doing so.

She realised she was shaking, just as she had been that morning. How she'd managed to get to work was still a mystery to her. And now ... now she'd let John fuck her again.

Her happy life was crumbling and it was all her fault. Finally her feelings bubbled to the surface. Burying her head in her hands she began to sob, her tears bitter with regret.

*

*

*

PARADISE LOST

Dominic had returned within a couple of days. But any hope Isabel had of reconciliation were dashed within seconds of his arrival. As soon as he stepped through the door he unloaded a torrent of abuse on her. He added no more to his argument, he just reiterated his sentiments about her, the house and himself by simply using different, but equally hurtful words.

He stayed long enough to load his art equipment into a old Transit van before he drove away. Isabel was sure there was a woman driving the van. And she was sure that she leaned over and kissed him as he settled into the passenger seat.

The thought that Dominic had already and apparently so easily replaced her left her feeling numb. Maybe she'd never really known him at all because he certainly hadn't wasted any time finding someone else if Transit van lady was indeed her successor.

*

*

A few days later and John demanded she meet him that night in a local pub. As per his orders, she dressed in a tight, cleavage revealing top, together with short skirt, stockings and high heels.

After getting her loosened up with a few drinks, he took her back to his place where he subjected her to a frenzied fuck session that lasted most of the night. Once sated, he bundled her into a taxi and sent her on her way.

As much as she hated John, Isabel's body was tingling all over as she sat back in the rear seat of the taxi cab. And she was forced to admit to herself that the sex had been fantastic.

Another two weeks passed by and Isabel still had not heard from her husband. She'd tried to contact him on numerous occasions but got no response. She tried all of their mutual friends, hoping to track him down but her efforts were fruitless. Either they didn't know or they weren't telling.

John meanwhile had her at his beck and call. If he fancied sex, he would simply text her the time and venue, using the threat of the locker search to make her acquiesce to his demands if he sensed any reticence on her behalf. Usually their liaisons were at pubs or clubs but now and again he would take her for a meal.

She had to admit that on the first occasion it did shock her but it soon became a regular feature of their 'date nights'. And he always picked up the tab. It wasn't fine dining by any means but some of the restaurants were pretty decent and not that cheap.

Every date ended with her back in his bed where they would consummate their desire for each others bodies. It was a given that John was getting what he wanted but for Isabel it was more of a gradual realisation that she was enjoying sex with John much more than she should with each passing hook-up. She even felt that they were actually making love sometimes rather than him plundering her body just for his own satisfaction.

The thought that she might be falling for him did flash through her mind a couple of times, but was quickly dismissed as nonsense. She had to remind herself that he had blackmailed her into this. But as the 'dates' became more regular she found to her horror that she was actually beginning to look forward to them.

*

*

*

REVELATIONS

She had no idea how it happened but it soon became apparent that the entire store knew that she and Dominic had split up. She certainly hadn't mentioned it to anyone, so maybe someone had bumped into him and he'd told them. However it had occurred, it didn't really matter much anymore.

And so it was that one morning Isabel was in the canteen for her morning break. She'd been looking forward to this one due to her early start. She was desperate for a bit of peace and solitude, so it was patently obvious to anyone looking over that she was slightly irritated when Annie Sugden slid into the chair opposite.

Maybe it was the look that Isabel shot her that made Annie apologetic from the outset but despite the latent hostility she felt emanating from Isabel, she plowed on regardless.

"Morning Isabel, I know it's your break but I was wondering if I could have a quiet word with you?" she said, keeping her voice low so that others in the canteen wouldn't be able to hear.

Barely suppressing her sigh of annoyance, Isabel closed the cover of her Kindle and looked across the table at her work colleague.

"No problem Annie, what can I do for you?" she replied curtly.

"Well the thing is ... I don't know if you know or not ... but ... well ..."

Isabel cocked her head to one side, the look on her face making it obvious to Annie that she was in no mood to be patient and she should just spit it out.

Annie seemed to realise that straightaway as she immediately blurted out, "Ted's kicked me out the house!"

"So?" Isabel's response was blunt and to the point. She'd met Annie's husband at previous work events, back in the day when spouses and partners had been allowed to attend. She always thought of him as a fairly straightforward man, plain talking, no airs and graces. A man who would call a spade a bloody shovel!

If Annie was shocked at Isabel's brusque reply she didn't show it as she quickly blurted out, "I've nowhere to go!"

"And?"

"Well I was wondering, hoping, that maybe I could ... well maybe you could let me stay at your place for a few weeks, just while I get things settled."

"Okay, no problem," Isabel replied. She picked up her Kindle ...

"I just thought that you wouldn't mind and besides, since I know Dominic's left you, then I guessed you must be struggling with the bills, so having a roommate would help you with those, and we could share a lift into work, so that would save us both money, and god knows we need to do that, what with the cost of living these days and the petrol prices and energy costs, and that's not to mention the cost of food ..."

"Annie ... Annie, shut up for god's sake. I've already said yes, so please give it a rest. Just let me know when you want to move in. We'll work out the money side of things once you do, okay?"

*

For Isabel it felt strange having a roommate. She'd always got on well with Annie and it was no different once she moved in. The money was definitely welcome, as it didn't look like Dominic was coming back. He certainly wasn't contributing to the bills and without the money from his benefit payments she was struggling to keep her head above water.

Annie finally admitted that Ted had suspected she was playing away from home although she had never outright confessed her sins to him. 'Plausible deniability is always the way to go in situations like this', she had told Isabel. But the arguments they'd had were bitter enough that she felt it better to leave when he told her to go.

"So are you 'playing away?" Isabel asked.

Annie shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Yeah, I am."

Isabel gasped. She'd always thought that Annie would be the last person she knew to have an affair. Ted seemed to be a nice man and she'd thought their marriage seemed rock solid.

"But why? I thought you were happy?"

"I am ... I was. Look, this is all on me Isabel. The thing is, when you reach my age, you know your clock is ticking. My menopause is on the horizon, and when that comes I know my libido will vanish, because it has for all the older females in my family. The thing is, I like sex, so I was determined to get as much as I can, while I can. The problem was that Ted is no longer up for the task. He's already reached male menopause and just isn't interested anymore. He'd rather go fishing or play golf than have intimacy with me."

"So how did he find out about your affair?" Isabel asked.

"Well he didn't. As I said he doesn't know for sure but he suspected something might be going on because I got careless. From being a mardy-arse around him, I was suddenly happy. He hadn't been used to that for a long time. I'd been having massive mood swings and he often joked that I'd started my menopause early."

"So how often were you seeing your lover?" Isabel asked, inwardly wondering why she was seemingly so desperate to learn more.

"Enough," Annie replied with a smile. "I was getting fucked enough times a month that it kept me very satisfied. Sex with him is amazing. He certainly is blessed in the cock department and I know it's slutty to say, but I just can't get enough of it.

All Isabel could say was, "Wow!"

*

*

It was four months later when Annie told Isabel she was moving out.

"I'm going back home. Ted and I have been talking a lot more recently and I realise that I do love the stupid old sod and don't want to be living apart from him anymore."

"So have you confessed about your affair?" Isabel asked.

"Oh God no!" Annie retorted. "Bloody hell, he'd divorce me immediately if I did that. No ... I suppose he might still be curious but he won't ask me again."

"Well good luck with THAT!" Isabel retorted. "So, are you ending it with your ... lover?"

Annie smiled enigmatically whilst wiggling her eyebrows up and down. "No," she whispered secretively.

Isabel's eyes widened, the surprise she felt quite evident by the look on her face. "But why?"

Annie grinned. "I can't give that up. It's just too good. I know what you're thinking Isabel, yes I want my cake and eat it too, so if that makes me a bad person, I guess I'll just learn to live with it. I love Ted, I'm just not 'IN' love with him, if you know what I mean. I enjoy being with him. He makes me laugh, we like similar things, we like to travel and have the same interests. In fact everything is great apart from the fact he can't satisfy me sexually. And that's frustrating.!

"But aren't you being selfish?" Isabel said.

"Oh absolutely! Incredibly selfish. I just hope it doesn't all blow up in my face. I admit I did find myself falling a little bit for the guy but I eventually realised I was nothing more than a distraction. An uncomplicated, easy bit of pussy on the side. I was the substitute he used when he couldn't get what he wanted from HER."

"And who is HER?" Isabel asked.

"Whoever it was that he really wanted. I never found out any details, but it was obvious that he was actively pursuing someone else. I suspect she was married too. Anyway, it's been great living with you Isabel and thank you so much for helping me out in my hour of need."

"No problem Annie, the pleasure's all mine. You've been a great roomie! Just one last thing though. Aren't you afraid that if you carry on with your affair that Ted will eventually find out?"

Annie grinned. "No, not anymore. I'll give him no reason to be concerned because I'm only going to have sex with him at work. If the opportunity arises we'll do it during working hours, or if not we'll get together after work. It's the way we've been doing it for some time now. But those will be the only times. I won't ever see him outside of work, not like I used to. Well ... maybe we'll get together on the work nights out but that's it!"

"So ... it's someone you work with?" Isabel exclaimed, her eyes widening and her voice rising with her eagerness to know. "Who is it ... tell me ... tell me!"

Annie grinned. "It's John. But I thought you knew?"

Isabel was stunned. "I had ... had no idea ... WOW ... John ... who'd have thought. You and John."

She realised she was nodding her head and forced herself to stop. It was such a shock. To think that John had been fucking Annie whilst he had been fucking her. That bastard! He really was a piece of shit!

She mentally shook her head to clear her senses. Why was she suddenly thinking that way? Was she upset now she'd found out that John had been fucking other women as well as her? Did she think that he should be true only to her? Was she that stupid and needy? Was she jealous?

No, of course she wasn't.

A few days later and she was lying in John's bed. He'd taken her for a nice meal before taking her back to his place where he had fucked her to death. But the last time she felt had been different. It was slower, more sensual. Dare she say they had almost been making love? Surely not - but then again ...

"John, can I ask you a question?" she said as she propped herself up on one arm and looked down at him.

"What?" he replied.

"Do you have feelings for me?"

John sighed. 'Ah fuck, here we go', he thought. 'Another stupid woman confusing sex for love. Why did they do that? Couldn't they just be happy with having sex? Why did they always want to complicate matters?'

"What do you mean Izzy?" he answered.

"I just wondered. Don't get me wrong, the sex is amazing but now you've started to take me out for meals and suchlike, it's almost like we're dating. Are we dating?"

John smiled when she said the sex was amazing. It hadn't been too many weeks ago that she was lying passively on her back, doing her best impression of a corpse as he fucked her. And now it was amazing! However, they were not dating. That had never been in his mind.

"No Isabel, we're not dating. You're a good fuck but I don't want to date you. Never have, never will."

He looked up at her. He could see her body stiffen and she had turned her head away from him. She obviously hadn't liked his answer.

"Why do you ask? What has made you wonder that?" he said. She didn't answer him. He looked at her large breasts, just jutting out there. God they were fantastic. He reached out and fondled them, delighting in their size and shape and texture.

She turned to face him, her glare of utter contempt being ruined as her body twitched slightly as he touched her nipples. His words had irritated her but now she was even more annoyed because he'd aroused her so easily.

Oblivious to her hurt feelings, John ploughed on. "Don't get me wrong Izzy, I like your company and I love the sex. You are one hell of a fuck. But please, don't confuse what we have with love. Don't for one moment think that you're going to ride off into the sunset with me, because you're not! I don't want to get married. I don't even want a steady girlfriend. I just don't want to settle down with anyone."

He squeezed her breasts harder, his thumbs flicking over her nipples, which were now swollen and hard. She shifted her position on the bed, her legs parting as her pussy lips began to swell with the building desire.

Despite what John had just said to her, still Isabel wanted to know why. Why was he rejecting her? She just had to have that explanation. Because, didn't she deserve to know?