Instant Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching me get aroused from him, giving me pleasure seemed to be his focus. His own satisfaction came after this.

It was something I had never experienced, but it was wonderful and I wanted more.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Conner)

As the sunlight flooded into the apartment, my eyes open, I see a mass of luscious curls next to me, Rachel. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I move over to kiss her cheek, glancing at her wonderful body. Really wanting to wake her to fuck her brains out again. I hold back the urge. Knowing, I had a meeting in half an hour. Sliding out of the bed, I take a shower.

Pulling on a pair of pants and a freshly laundered suit, with a pale blue shirt. Sitting on the bed, I pull on my socks and shoes.

Glancing behind me, seeing Rachel sleeping so peacefully, I felt guilty knowing that I had made her late for her first day.

She would need punishing for it later.

Oh yes.

Shaking my head, I lean over the bed kissing her ear, I gently whisper.

"Miss Kendall, you have work in 5 minutes."

I watch as her long lashes start to move, slowly lifting to show her beautiful hazel pools, she smiles at me.

"Morning. You look very nice."

Lifting her hand to stroke my chest through my shirt.

"You need to get dressed, your meant to start work in 5 minutes. I don't think your new boss will be happy."

I smile, watching the panic fill her face. She quickly checks the alarm clock on the bedside table, gasping at the time 8:55am.

"It's ok. I have asked Milo to collect some of your clothes, they will be brought up. Relax."

Just then the lift doors open, Milo was holding a bag, taking it from him I quickly send him away, giving Rachel the bag.

"I have a meeting, come down when you're ready."

I walk into the lift, preparing myself for a long day of meetings and consultations with clients.

Knowing that Rachel was busying herself upstairs, trying to make herself ready to face today made me feel happy.

This was the day we thought we would wake to regret, yet now I do not feel guilty, nor did I regret fucking her, far from it. I wanted her more!

She was irresistible, as a hot blooded male, I did want was needed, seize the moment. She was all of my desires in one.

Yet now, I had tasted her, taken the step to indulge in her amazing body, I wanted to let her into my world. Let her know what I wanted.

Her role with me at my firm was not just as my secretary but also my personal assistant, with a dirty twist.

She needed to fully understand my demands and requirements before I could fully relax and enjoy the pleasure of her completely. I was going to enjoy showing her my desires, she was going to be screaming so loud, her orgasms will blow her mind.

It was going to be magnificent.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Rachel)

Conner had purposefully left me sleeping, knowing it would fluster me for my first day. He was playing and teasing me.

Despite only just meeting me, he seemed to know what I wanted, my needs and desires.

ā€ØHe was very in-tune with me. It was intoxicating, yet also terrifying.

Opening the bag, pulling out the clothes which Milo had chosen for me, it was all very unsuitable for a day in an office.

Everything was more evening wear, or far too revealing. I sigh loudly, thinking of what to do. The only thing, barely suitable, was a black dress.

This was tight, but covered everything. Thankfully he had packed a pair of black heels. My knickers were destroyed and Milo had not thought to bring me any fresh underwear.

Great.

Commando on my first day as well as late.

I quickly rush into the lift, unsure where the meeting was I head to Mr Hydes office.

As the lift doors open, I walk out, I could hear voices in the distance.

Seeing a sign on a door 'conference room'

I knock on it before entering. Inside were half a dozen men, all sat around a long table, piles of papers in front of them.

Mr Hyde was stood talking, seeing me enter he stops.

"Sorry everyone, this is Miss Kendall, my new secretary and PA."

He smiled at me while pulling a seat at the side of the table near him, indicating it was for me.

Everyone in the room watched me move to the seat and sit down.

As my gaze lifted to take in the faces of the men all watching me, I smile.

The testosterone levels in the room was intense, they didn't seem used to having a female in their midst.

"Hello everyone, sorry I'm late, have I missed anything?" ā€Ø

I say confidently also trying to stop them staring. It didn't work. For the duration of the meeting as I took the minutes, I could feel eyes watching me, yet not Mr Hyde.

He remained focused not really paying any attention to me, he was fully absorbed in his meeting, discussing the cases and intended actions.

He was very confident, powerful.

I crossed my legs as I could feel myself getting excited, hearing him talk, his firmness and oozing power.

He was just enchanting.

After the meeting I remained seated, finishing my notes.

Mr Hyde saw the partners out, he returned and stood at the table next to me.

"Please do not be late again, also remember to control yourself while at work. This is a professional firm with a strong and powerful reputation. I intend on maintaining that." ā€Ø

His tone was harshly abrupt. He gathered his files and left the conference room, back into his office.

I sat there confused for a moment.

He was the reason I was late!

Rude!

I had controlled myself. I thought I was very professional.

I wanted to know what he meant.

Leaving the meeting room, I march up to his desk and sit down.

"I was nothing but professional in there, so please can you tell me why you just scorned me?"

I sit upright, trying to look fierce and convincing. He just looked at me, saying nothing for a moment, as he seemed to ponder my outburst.

"Scorned, an unusual choice of words, Miss Kendall."

"Is that not what that was?"

I look at him confused.

"It was merely a reminder, that what happened last night, does not come into work."

He looked at me with that firm expression, a serious look, clearly showing he meant every word.

"What happens, If I slip up, say, I touch you at work?"

I ask teasingly.

"You won't!"

He hissed.

"Is that another challenge?"

I wanted to push him, test how far he would go.

"Miss Kendall, if you act inappropriately at work then I would have no choice but to punish you."

"Punish me, really how?"

Curiosity was now clinging to me, the desire to know what he meant.

He looked so serious. But I could not tell if was he playing with me or genuinely serious?.

"Do not push me!"

He warned, narrowing his eyes in a fierce manner.

Standing, he was now leaning his hands on the desk his body forward on them, his face leaning right into me, his breath on my face. I stare at him, not backing off.

"How would you punish me?"

I raising an eyebrow. A naughty smile on my face.

"You really want to know? I don't think you will like it"

He hissed.

Moving around the desk, I lift my dress up to my thighs, pushing in front of him. Lifting myself onto his desk, I open my legs.

Letting him see I had no knickers on.

"Tell me, Mr Hyde. Is this appropriate?"

Shock and rage cover his face.

Making me tingle inside.

His gaze on my body. I could feel the heat burning from him.

I lift my feet onto the desk, pushing myself back onto it. Leaning back slightly with my legs open, beckoning.

"Miss Kendall, this is very unacceptable behaviour!"

Licking his lips, his hands hovering over my thighs, he wanted to touch me. Hesitating, groaning under his breath before quickly unfastens his trousers, letting them fall round his ankles.

Pulling down his pants, releasing himself, his erection springs forward, clearly ready.

I smile at the glorious sight, biting my lip.

Taking hold of my ankles he pulls me to the edge of the desk, pushing his length in hard. Quick, fast lunges. His hands holding my ankles tight as he thrusts vigorously.

I push into him feeling him come, he pulses a couple of times before pulling himself out and quickly sorting his clothes.

I sit there still spread open and dripping while on his desk.

"Please get out! I have a lot to do. Your office is ready for you. Thank you, Miss Kendall." ā€Ø

Shocked, I suddenly felt so dirty and confused.

I slide off his desk pulling my skirt down, saying nothing.

I had willingly given myself to him.

Purposely made him mad enough to fuck me in his office and now he's cross with me for it?

He seemed to enjoy teasing me before so I was unsure why he was cross with me now?

Talk about mixed messages and emotions.

Trying to hold back my tears I walk to lift.

Glancing back at him, he was sorting his desk tidying the mess we made.

He didn't look at me, I enter the lift and leave, I head to level one.

Stepping from the lift, I see a selection of doors, each with names.

I then see my name.

Opening the door, I see a large desk with a computer setup, a post it note on the screen with my login details. I sit in the luxury chair, letting it swing around. I stop it to sit at my desk, it felt so good. The telephone had several buttons, each with a label for the required partner within the firm. Mr Hyde's was line 1, I could see it was busy.

On the floor were several boxes of files. Each file was a case in which Mr Hyde had represented, all completed. There were six boxes, four old cases and two were current. I was responsible for inputting all the case notes onto the computer system. Building the court bundles ready for clients and preparing notes of action required.

It was very rewarding, I completely lost myself in my work forgetting the time.

I didn't hear the knocking on my door, Mr Hyde came in.

Standing at my desk looking official.

"Oh hello Mr Hyde. Is everything alright?"

"Yes. It's just time to go home. Did you want to come upstairs with me?"

He seemed much calmer, more relaxed than earlier.

Perhaps he had realised I was not meaning to upset him by trying to be spontaneous. ā€Ø

"Well. I don't want to upset my boss, or be late again!"

I say, trying to tease him, not wanting him to think I didn't listen.

"It's early, I can ensure your home in plenty of time for work tomorrow,"

"Really?"

"Of course. However, I still need to punish you!"

"What?"

"You disrespected me, for that I need to punish you. I did warn you. Now come with me. Now!"

He was very bossy. Ironic considering he was actually my boss.

"Oh, Mr Hyde. Your so domineering."

"Oh, how little you know Miss Kendall."

"Sorry what?"

I didn't understand. He didn't answer.

Arriving in his apartment he quickly pulls off my dress, tugging at it ferociously, the fabric nearly tearing as he pulls it from my body leaving me in only my heels.

Spinning me around he bends me over the table in the living room, spreading my legs.

A sudden sharp pain ripples through my buttocks, as his hand strikes me hard, I yelp out in shocked pain.

He smacks me again, a total of 5 times.

I was left shocked and sore, my bottom stung when I touched it, red and swollen from the impact of his hand.

Left leaning over the table, he walks calmly over to his bar to make us both drinks.

Tears filled my eyes, unsure of what just happened.

"I told you, push me and you get punished. I said you would not like it. Perhaps now you may listen!"

"You liked that, causing me pain?"

"Yes I do. Though I also bring you great pleasure. Now you know not to disobey me."

"So, this was you proving a point?"

"In a way yes."

Handing me a tumbler of brandy.

"Miss Kendall, I told you, I have an expectation. I want to share it with you. Let me show you how pain can be just as pleasurable and intimate as being pleasured. Trust me, I want to pleasure you and indulge your every desire."

"What does that even mean?"

"Let me show you?"

He walks over to me, holding out his hand.

"Ok."

I nervously stand, walking me to the lift. ā€ØAs the door closes, he puts a key into the control panel.

The lift whirled, he pressed the B button.

The lift started to move slowly downwards. Reaching the bottom, the doors open.

It was completely dark, stepping out nervously, I stand just in front of the lift, he was behind me.

"Come on, it's fine."

He said softly, clapping his hands to activate the lights.

A deep red lighting surrounded us. I could now see what was before me.

I was stood naked in the basement surrounded by ropes, chains, clamps and whips.

At the far end of the room was an oval bed, red sheets, straps attached to posts surrounding it.

Brackets from the ceiling. Posts randomly on the walls, floor snd around the bed. there was also a giant metal rack with chains, it looked terrifying.

It was a dungeon for sex.

I felt very unsure. He took my hand, leading me over to the bed.

"I want you to know how you can please me, coming down here when I ask you to. The main aspect of your role here, as my secretary and personal assistant is fulfilling my huge appetite."

"Sorry, so you expect me to be ready to come to your sex dungeon, whenever you feel like it?"

"Yes. Is that going to be a problem?"

"So your not physically attracted to me, this is just work?"

"No, Miss Kendall. I am attracted to you, this is why you are here. I do not bring all my secretary's here. You would only be the second."

"Second? What happened to the first?"

"Simone, she left, she got married, I had to let her go."

"Oh. I see. So why me?"

I could feel my curiosity, was starting to annoy him.

"You have a fire in you."

"Really?"

"Now. Listen. Rachel, I will need you to give yourself to me. Open yourself up and let yourself enjoy the pleasure I will inflict upon you. I promise you the pain will leave you begging me for more. Do you trust me Rachel?"

He used my name!

How he said it was so sexy and slow.

Normally referring to me as Miss Kendall, hearing him say my name made me go weak, it was as if he knew it would affect me.

He was just so tempting.

He was so confident with his words, speaking as though he knew exactly what to say to make me accept his terms, what he had planned.

Little did I know, what he was going to do. The excitement and intrigue prevented me from leaving.

I decide to let myself find out, let him show me everything he wanted to share, I felt ready to embrace his dangerous world.

"Yes, I trust you."

Staring into his eyes.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Conner)

She was actually willing to trust me.

Her eyes full of wonder, fear and curiosity. The yearning desire to punish her further and pleasure her beyond her wildest dreams engulfed me.

Her shock seeing my dungeon, her reaction was so pure and innocent. Her eyes full of uncertainty, yet how she looked at me, I could see she was tempted.

I knew, using her name would also tempt her further. Although she was still unsure, she walked slowly to the bed.

As she lay back onto it, I move over her and start taking her wrists in turn.

Strapping them against the posts, then her ankles. Leaving her spread out and bound tightly across the oval bed.

Pulling a leather blindfold from a hook, I fasten it over her eyes.

Now it was time for me to show her what I wanted.

"Are you ready?"

I whisper in her ear, her naked body trembling slightly as my hands smooth over her.

I would let her feel what turns me on and how she can learn to indulge me in ways she would never think possible. Taking an ice cube from the mini bar, putting it in my fingers, I start moving it over her body.

Circling her breasts, nipples and down her chest to her stomach. I roll it over her slit making her lift, before moving it down her inner thigh. How her body moved was so intoxicating. The ice was melting onto her hot skin, her body jerking with its coldness. I kiss where the ice had melted, sucking up the water, licking her skin.

Pulling a cloth whip from the hook, I kneel astride her. Running the whip slowly over her, gently letting it tease her body.

Sliding it slowly between her legs before letting it gently strike her body. Increasing my force each time, I tease her with it. With each contact to her skin, her body jerks and her moaning intensifies as she awaits my next whip. The slap of the fabric hitting her skin made my blood pump rapidly through my body, the excitement building each time her body twitched to the sharpness of the whip.

I quickly remove my clothes, now naked I wanted to make her moan louder.

With her strapped to the bed and still unable to see what I was doing, her body was extremely reactive. Lifting, turning and waiting for me, how she twisted her restrained body in reaction to the whip made me so hard.

Her moaning was so erotic and intense.

I start licking her slit, sucking on her dampness. Tasting her excitement. My fongue tewsing her clit, so plump and ready for me. Settling my lips over her, I begin kissing and sucking her clit, licking at her juices while my fingers enter her, pushing in and out, letting her dampness soak my fingers. I lick them to taste her arousal. Her body still responding erratically to my touch.

Taking a large dildo from the rack, I push it hard into her, pushing it rapidly in and out, my fingers move over her clit, I can smell her excitement, her pleasure building each time the dildo was at its deepest, her moaning very intense now.

Watching her body lift, twist and turn as I pleasured her, it was so exciting. I wanted to push her further. Taking a set of silver anal beads, I gently push my fingers into her bottom, checking how she reacted.

Watching how she enjoyed it, I replace my fingers with the beads. Pushing them inside, slowly one after the other. With the three beads inside her and the dildo, I could see she was really enjoying herself.

Her panting and bucking leaving me so ready for her.

My dick was throbbing, wanting to take her. Unable to hold back, I remove the dildo and thrust my waiting hardness in its place, thrusting so violently into her. I could hear the straps holding her onto the bed stretching from my force, her screams loud and piercing, sending shudders throughout my body.

As her pain and pleasure filled cries fill my ears, I close my eyes tight.

The rush floods my body taking over all of my senses as I come hard and fast, deep inside her, thrusting forcefully into her.

My eyes still shut tight, as the pulsing and pleasure consumes me.

My hands were still squeezing tight, they hurt from the pressure.

I had not realised what I was squeezing, as I open my eyes and glance down, I realise my hands were tight around her throat.

I quickly release and pull down the blindfold, seeing her eyes wide, she was crying.

The force of my hold visible, as I had left handprints all around her neck.

Her eyes full of tears, she did not look happy. I move from her, feeling shocked at what I had done.

"Rachel are you alright?"

The look she gave me, was one I will never forget. It was of complete horror and despair, as though I had ripped her insides out.

Fuck!

I had scared her. I had gotten very carried away in the excitement. I had not meant to scare her, far from it.

"Let me go!"

Is all she said. I remove the dildo before releasing her wrists and ankles. Handing her a silk black robe. She silently wrapped it round herself, removing the beads she silently sits on the edge of the bed. I could see she was shaking.

"Rachel, please talk to me?"

I could see the pain all over her face. I knew I'd taken things too far and now she was overwhelmed and scared. She wouldn't look at me.

Fuck!

This was so bad.

"Rachel please?"

She turned and looked at me, the look in her eyes was painful to see.