Instant Attraction Ch. 02

Story Info
A work romance with an erotic twist.
7.8k words
3.85
2.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RitaFox
RitaFox
17 Followers

(Rachel)

As the driver opens the door, he takes my hand and helps me out of the car. I thank him, as I tidy my dress, fix my hair and look up at the location.

My jaw dropping open as I see it's elegance. The restaurant was very extravagant.

Taking a long deep breath, I walk inside. 


My insides quivering, unsure of what the night will hold.

"Good evening Miss, Would you like a table?"

A gentleman asked, smiling softly at me.

"Oh, I am actually meeting someone here, Mr Hyde."

I say as confidently as I could, hearing a slight shakiness to my voice.

"Of course, come this way Miss Kendall. Mr Hyde is waiting for you."

He showed me to where Mr Hyde was waiting.

As soon as I walk in, he stands to greet me. 
He looked amazing wearing the same suit from earlier, though he seemed more delicious than before.

I walk over to him, greeting him with a subtle friendly hug.

As I lean forward, I feel his hands on the base of my back, the touch of his fingers on my bare skin send shudders through me.

My right hand instinctively holds around his shoulder as I lean to kiss his cheek.

I could smell his cologne, feeling the heat from his skin, he smelt incredible.

My nipples begin to harden from the closeness of his body to mine, plus from the heat from him and his gentle touch.

As I press my lips softly on his cheek I could feel his hand tighten around me, pulling me in closer as his other hand was now on my cheek.

Turning his head so quickly our lips touch, only for a split second though it took me completely by surprise, causing me to jump back.

"Sorry, I...."

Feeling totally embarrassed at my fumbled kiss to him.

My face burning instantly red, I could feel the heat on my cheeks.

"No, don't be sorry, the pleasure was honestly all mine!" 


He smiles moving around me, pulling the chair out for me to sit.

As I do, his hands brush the nape of my neck, making me shudder again from his touch.

I hear him moan very quietly as he feels my response to him.

I was doing a terrible job of not succumbing to his advances. He was enjoying the reaction I had too, the pleasure was clear, with both his demeanour and the unmistakable bulge within his trousers again. Taking the seat opposite me, his gaze was hot and lustful.

"Shall we order, I'm really hungry?"

Trying to ignore the look he had.

Ordering food would be a great distraction. As despite my words, my body was going crazy inside.

My nipples were like bullets, pressing against my dress and clearly visible to him.

My breathing shallow and rapid, trying to suppress the throbbing in my knickers.

I was so moist from his touch, I was struggling to control the urge to pounce on him.

Here I am, sat drooling over my new boss. I should feel ashamed, this was completely wrong on all levels.

He had said it was work related, to discuss my role and duties though seeing the look on his face, work was certainly not what he had in mind.

"I am hungry. Though, I don't think they serve what I want?"

He raises an eyebrow at me, a cheeky glint in his eye.

"Really? I'm sure you can find an alternative!"

I snap sassily back, knowing he was clearly not talking about food.

"Ouch. Ok too much, you can spank me later!"

He laughed.

Darting him a look, hearing him say that, I lift the menu, to hide him from seeing my struggle with my own lucid thoughts. I didn't want him to know just how much he was affecting me, if he hadn't already.

He seemed to like being in charge, he has hinted to biting and now spanking.

Is that his thing, kinky sex?

I liked things slightly rough, so this could get interesting.

Do I let him know that I am game?

No, behave.

Order food, do not offer him any form of temptation.

"I think I will order the halibut, what about you?"

Glancing from behind my menu.

"Steak, keep it simple."

He smiled, placing his menu on the table, beckoning the waiter over to take our order. After ordering food, I tried my hardest to think of something to say.

I suddenly felt his foot on my leg, under the table. He had pulled off his shoe, I jumped, feeling it shocked me.

I glare at him surprised, he moves his foot up my leg to my thigh.

Shuffling in my seat, I try to stop him, but he continues pushing his foot into me, pressing against the fabric of my knickers.

The warmth of his foot rubbing against the wetness of them. His pressing was not helping, making me throb even more. Thankfully the waiter arrived with our food, making him remove himself and sit up properly.

He was clearly a very confident man.

Taking what he wanted, so did he want me?

His look and actions were definitely indicating he did.

What should I do?

Resist or give in to him?

We eat our food quietly, glancing up at each other occasionally.

Pouring me a glass of wine, he says randomly.

"So how long do you think you will be able to resist me?"

His eyes glaring right at me, gauging my response.

"Indefinitely!"

Trying to sound convincing, while also trying to convince myself as clearly my body knew the truth.

"I see. I will have to behave then, a shame. As from the moment you have walked in, I have wanted to fuck you in every position possible. Make you feel the ultimate pleasure as I ram my dick so deep inside you, you struggle to walk afterwards."

He takes a casual sip of his wine as he glances up at me, watching my shock at hearing him.

Did I just hear him right?

Surely not!

He was my boss!

He shouldn't be thinking like that about me! Yet, I was also thinking of him in all sorts of dirty ways.

I wanted him. I wanted to feel him in me, his firm body pumping his manliness as deep as it will go.

I wanted him so bad.

Yet, he was like a forbidden fruit.

Do I dare to eat it?


I really needed this job, he didn't seem the type to have a relationship.

So clearly this was just sex and desire. He wanted to fuck me and forget.

Was I ok with that?

Could I still work with him effectively, after sharing such intimacy with him?

I felt terrified, yet the urge to go with it and let him take every inch of me was so strong, pushing me closer to giving in to his now obvious advances.

"Your imagination is running away, this is purely a work dinner!"

I say in an attempt to shut him down.

He looks at me, thinking for a moment.

"Really Miss Kendall? So you chose that dress to only look good for your boss? Not to seduce him and tempt him with your incredible sexy curves, tempting him to want to fuck you?."

Staring right at me. A firm yet lustful look in his eye again.

"I don't know what you mean!"

I try and deny it. As I try and dismiss the thought that I'd deliberately dressed to seduce him. Yet thinking about it, I had.

"Mmmmmmm oh, I know you do, Miss Kendall."

"How so Mr Hyde?"

Saying his name made me feel powerful, I could not let him know my struggle.

"Let's see."

Calling the waiter, he asks for the bill.

He pays immediately and stands.

"Come on, it's time to go. Let's see just how much of me you can actually take!"

Taking my arm, he leads me outside. I am left a little confused by his comment at first, plus with him dragging me with him out of the restaurant.

it was then I realise, he was referring to his penis.

A car was waiting. I climb inside as he follows.

He was sat so close to me, I could feel the heat from his body, he turns to face me. Staring at me with hungry eyes, they were so intoxicating I couldn't look away.

Was he going to kiss me?

Oh no, if he did I wouldn't be able to resist him. 


Despite being so intimately close, he kept his hands and lips to himself.

He was purposefully teasing me, making me want him more than I already did.

He was trying to tempt me to touch him in the car. Wanting me to try something, yet I resisted. Externally anyway, inside my body was crying out for him to kiss and touch me.

The car pulls up outside the office.

"Why are we here?"

I was slightly confused. He didn't answer.

Getting out of the car, he helps me out.

He opens the main door, letting us both inside, locking it behind us.

He calmly walks to the lift, taking my arm again to lead me where he wanted.

As the lift moves up, I lean against the wall, watching him. It stops on the top floor, level 3.

"Your in for a special treat."

He laughed quietly. I felt unsure. Still confused as to why we were here, at the office.

What did he expect from me?

Was he really wanting to have sex here at work?

As the doors opened I am shocked. As we leave the lift I find we were in an apartment. It was open plan with very stylish fittings. Huge living area and kitchen.

I walk around admiring everything. Certainly a million miles from what I was used to, my apartment was tiny in comparison.

"You live here?"

I gasp, taking in the splendid view from the huge windows.

The main outer walls were solid glass in each room, there were no curtains just pure glass. The views were spectacular as the dark nights sky was littered with stars along with the brightness from the houses and vehicles. How the lights shone made it look so pretty. I walk through a doorway and find myself in his bedroom, a huge elegant bed with tall bedposts, the huge glass walled window made me gasp. I immediately turn to leave. He was stood in front of me, blocking the way.

"Still not tempted?"

He smirks as I go to walk past him.

Taking hold of my elbow, he spins me around, taking me in his arms to pull me in close to him.

Wrapping his arms around me as he leans in to kiss me.

As his lips touch mine, I feel my legs buckle under me as my insides go crazy.

My body suddenly going wild under the incredible feeling of his lips.

The power of his grip helps keep me steady as his kiss intensifies.

Parting my lips so he can push his tongue deep into my mouth.

I meet his tongue with mine embracing his kiss, letting him fill my senses.

His hands move over my body as we continue to kiss. Feeling his hands on the fabric of my dress nearly made me fall down, the reaction of my body tingling and twitching getting worse.

Still kissing each other, he pulls open the front of my dress to expose my heaving chest, as he grapples one of my breasts in his hand squeezing, I moan loudly as his touch pulses through my body. Feeling him hold my breast felt incredible, I tremble under his touch.

His lips start exploring my flesh, sucking my nipple, pulling the nub in his teeth before sucking it again, making me go wild.

Without any further persuasion I start tearing at his clothes, ripping at his shirt, eager to touch his skin with my hands. He was magnificent, his chest firm with prominent abs which felt incredible to touch, my hands running all over his chest, enjoying touching his skin. All the while, he has pulled off my dress, letting it fall to the floor leaving me in only my tiny lace thong.

The heat and rush of our hands touching each other was so fierce and exciting.

Pulling himself back from me, he removes the remaining pieces of his shirt and his trousers, his body glistening under the light.

The muscles of his body were just amazing, biting my lip as I watch him undress.

I am left in awe, seeing him remove his clothes to expose his beautiful muscular body beneath. As he pulls down his trousers I can't help but touch myself pushing my hand into my knickers, rubbing as I watch him. Noticing me watching, he stands and pauses for a moment before pulling off his pants, letting his giant manhood free.

He stood poised facing me, I just stare as he was enormous.

Biting my lip, my eyes wide as I take in just how enormous he was. The throbbing inside me was making me twitch with anticipation, seeing his splendid erection.

Seeing my satisfaction, he quickly moves forward.

Spinning me around he pushes me hard against the glass of the window. I put my hands up to hold on to something, feeling him yank off my knickers, hearing them rip as he was so rough.

My hands now flat against the glass, I shake the torn fabric from around my feet.

While uses his knees to spread my legs apart, pressing my body against the glass.

Pushing his hands down my back and over my bottom, pushing them between my legs.

Feeling the extreme dripping beneath his fingers, he slides them inside.

Feeling just how wet I was, he groans deeply, an earthy moan into my back with his hot breath making me pulse from his intimate touch.

Kissing my back and neck, pulling me back as his other hand grabs at my breasts, pressing his body hard against me. His hardness twitching against my bottom.

He takes hold of my hips, pulling me back to pull my bottom towards him. Moving his hand over my slit he opens me followed by a sudden quick push, he plunges himself in, hard and deep.

Feeling his length slide in, I yell out as it was so big stretching me from his size.

I find myself leaning against him, helping him slide in deeper.

Moving me onto him as the feeling of his huge length was just incredible, reaching depths I had only ever dreamt about.

My heart was going crazy along with my body. Trying to breathe between his powerful thrusts, each one making me yelp loudly.

He pounded me so hard against the glass while his fingers explored my clit.

Rubbing and squeezing, feeling my throbbing as he thrusted deeper and deeper.

My body was just floating in an ecstasy of pleasure, I could feel myself on the edge, my excitement brimming.

Feeling my clenching over his hardness, he knew I was close.

"Not yet, wait, I'm nearly ready."

He whispered, his hot breath on my ear. Taking hold of my hips firmly with both hands, he thrusted harder than ever. Forcefully moving me back and forth onto his shaft, the feeling made me gasp continuously.

"Now."

He whispers. Instantly releasing the rush as it flooded through my body, making me twitch and jerk with pleasure.

I feel him shoot inside me. His pulsing against the contractions of my orgasm made our bodies buck together.

Pressing against me, he kisses my neck.

As I start recovering from the pleasure, he pulls himself out, turning from me, he walks away to sit on the edge of his bed, putting his head in his hands.

"Holy Fuck, shit, I'm sorry!"

His voice sounded pained, he looks at me his eyes wide and filled with doubt.

Unsure why he was reacting like this, I felt confused.

Rushing over to him, I kneel at his feet putting my hands on his knees.

Panic suddenly fills me.

Was I not good enough for him?

Did he not like my body?

"What's wrong? I wanted this."

Trying to understand.

"I'm your fucking boss, this isn't right!"

"It's ok. Relax."

Pulling his hands away from his face, I kiss him hard while my hands move down into his lap, caressing him gently.

"If this is a mistake, then let us make it a worthwhile one, regrets can come tomorrow."

Moving myself between his legs moving my hands down his length then over his balls, cupping them in my hands. He moans at my touch, I wanted to taste him, I lower my lips to his end, licking, circling my tongue.

He tasted so sweet, the warmth from his body was so inviting.

Parting my lips, taking a deep breath before taking all of him. He stands in front of me as I kneel at his feet, moving my head back and forth to take his enormous length in my mouth, pressing my lips against his body, with him deep in my throat, he holds my head, thrusting slightly. Filling my mouth and throat I could barely breathe.

I could feel his buttocks clenching as I squeeze them, pushing him into my mouth deeper. He starts thrusting with my movements, my sucking hard and rapid, enjoying his taste and size.

As he goes deeper into my mouth, my lips get closer to his body, his hands grappling my hair, entwined within it, pushing my head gently down further onto him after each lift I took.

While deep in my throat, I start to suck, moving my head back and forth as my hands caress his balls and thighs.

I could feel how hard he was, his groaning with my movements, as I'm sucking harder and faster.

As he takes full grip of my hair, pushing and pulling me in time with my sucking.

Fucking my face, I feel him clench, he was holding back, trying not to come.

I increase my power, really making him squirm and moan, it was empowering.

It was then I felt it, coupled with an earthy loud moan, he releases everything, pumping and twitching within my mouth.

I suck and swallow all he had, I release him, looking into his face.

"Fucking hell, come here now!"

He demanded, I climb onto the bed.

Laying on my back, he moves over me.

Positioning his legs between mine, his body hovering over me, putting his weight on his arms, either side of my shoulders.

Lowering his head he gently kisses me, lowering his torso gently to drape himself over my body. My hands move down his back to his buttocks, squeezing them, pulling him into me.

Feeling the pressure of his hardness against my opening, pressing. I was dripping against him. My body jerking with anticipation, the wanting was so intense. I felt like inserting him myself, though resisted. Letting him be in control, he wanted me to wait.

Leaning forward, he pulls a length of silk from under the pillow.

"What's that?"

"My muse, trust me."

With that he continues to tie the silk over my eyes, leaving me unable to see him, or know what he was going to do.

Shudders of excitement flood through me, making me tingle all over.

But then, I feel him move away. Panic fills me, I felt vulnerable.

Where was he?

I was led naked, exposed ready yet he was not taking me, tempted to peak, no.

He was still here, I could hear him breathing. I yearned for him to touch me.

I then felt his touch on my leg, his fingers gliding over my skin, followed by his lips. Kissing and licking me.

He followed the contours of my body, my legs, stomach then chest.

Sucking my nipples, clasping the nubs in his teeth before releasing it.

Burying his face within my flesh, nibbling and enjoying my taste. I could feel his hardness touching me, as he moved over my body, the yearn to feel him inside me was too much.

I wanted him.

Clearly seeing my arousal, he kisses me pushing his fingers between my legs, entering me. rubbing me as he presses his hardness against me teasingly

Moving his fingers in and out, fucking me with them rapidly. As he presses his thumb against my clit, my body goes wild under him, still unable to see.

Each touch sent my body into another rush of pleasure.

As I felt myself on the verge of climax, he plunges what I had yearned for hard and deep into me. Lifting my ankles high, holding them as he thrusted and groaned.

Finally I felt him fill me again. The power of him taking me, letting me feel his pleasure, it was just so intense. His huge penis stretching me as he pounded it in so deep, this was a feeling that made my whole body shake and my toes curl from pleasure. My jerking and pulsing let him know I was coming, along with a long breathy moan, as the feeling surged through me. Leaving my body completely helpless and weak. Tingling all over as he removes himself, laying next to me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't use a condom, Fuck! You make me so reckless.!"

"It's ok, relax."

Taking hold of me, he begins kissing me again. He indulged me for another couple of hours, letting me know just what pleasure was. He was just unstoppable, a mighty sex machine. I can honestly say, I have never had so many orgasms in one session, let alone with anyone in fact.

Even Ethan, he never made me come like that, he was more about his own satisfaction rather than think of my pleasure.

Conner was different. He enjoyed making me excited, he enjoyed playing with me, watching me react to the things he did.

RitaFox
RitaFox
17 Followers