Instant Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You enjoyed strangling me! It made you wild, you liked harming me, I don't understand. Why would you enjoy hurting me?"

"I wanted to show you my world, let you in. Please don't let this scare you. This was rough, I got carried away and I'm sorry."

I kneel at her feet, my hands longing to touch her.

"You were squeezing so hard!"

"Rachel I would never hurt you. This was the limit, the edge of the pain. The line it becomes dangerous and this is where I stop. You have no reason to fear me. Please, give me a chance to show you more?"

"More? I think I have seen enough."

"No, please, I promise you, if you let me, I will show you exactly why I do it, give me the chance to show you everything before you run away. You need to just let go and fully trust me?"

I could see she didn't want to leave, despite the uncertainty she was feeling, she wanted this.

There was a long pause as she thought about what to do.

"But.................. if I ask you to stop..."

"Yes of course. I promise, you will not regret it."

I was shocked, thinking I had ruined my chance, yet here she was giving me more.....she was definitely a secret minx. Despite her fears and uncertainty, her desire was taking over. I stroke her cheek, moving closerfo her, trying to calm her and stop her feeling scared.

"Your safe word will be STOP. Say this and I will cease anything I am doing immediately without question."

Putting my hand on her chin, I make her look wt me. I kiss her, a strong powerful kiss. Pulling bsck I look at her face, watching her eyes.

"Is that OK Rachel?"

Her eyes stare at me, she nods. I pull her into my arms and hold her, my arms wrapped around her with her head now resting on my chest.

The need I had to indulge her within my secret life, show her everything within my dominatrix dungeon, my sex haven.

I wanted her to explore all aspects of my sexual fantasies and desires, plus her own.

Finding a willing partner to share this pleasure with was harder than I had ever imagined. Rachel was very responsive, I felt something within her that made me honestly believe, she was my muse.

The tonic I needed to complete my world.

Would she embrace and enjoy it with me or recoil in pain and fear, never wanting me near her again?

I had to take the chance and really show her how wonderful and passionate it was.

Show her how wonderful being my slave could be, the pleasure I could give her.

I carefully remove her robe, kissing her neck as my hands slide the fabric from her body. Her eyes fixed on me, as I start to indulge her.

I would fill her with my desire and try my best to erase her fear and uncertainty........this was going to be incredible.