Instant Cuck

Story Info
Meeting a girl in a bar turns into a cuckold situation.
2.4k words
4.3
20.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down the bar again. Why couldn't I stop looking at her. She was thicker than my normal type and not as pretty in the face. I couldn't stop looking though. She was done up for sure, with her brown leather pant tight to her big, round ass. Her white sheer blouse over a purple bra and 6" heels. But the draw for me was her nails, perfectly done but vary long and a shiny gold. I had never been with someone with nails like that.

This time she looked back and gave me a little smile. I took a deep breath and approached. She smiled big as I made the move. We ordered a couple of drinks and started to talk. It was all going great.

At the beginning of our 3rd drink together, she reached over and opened the 2 buttons at the top of my shirt.

"It looks better like this, 3 buttons open from now on, okay?" she said as she slid her hand into my open shirt and rubbed her nails on my chest. I was instantly rock hard.

"I don't know how you're going to feel about this," she continued. "I think you're a great guy and I think I'd like to date you, you're totally my type in a dating way. But sexually I like something else and I need that something else tonight."

Before I could talk, she pulled me in by my open shirt and started to whisper in my ear. I could feel her giant breasts raising and lowering as she breathed.

"I like fucking black men and I need to do that tonight. I want you to be part of it. I want you to watch it. I want you to encourage it. And when him and I are done I want you to cum to it."

She eased her grip on my shirt and I looked into her big brown eyes. I was incredibly turned on, but also kind of in a state of shock. She was so straight forward, so confident in this idea. She said I would cum, She said she wanted to date. My head was spinning.

All I could manage to say was, "Sounds good."

She smiled bigger than she had before and pulled me in by my shirt again. This time our mouths met and our tongues probed each other. My hands at once went to her ass, like no other I had ever felt. My.cock throbbed in my pants.

We broke our kiss, and she said that she was going to check her make up and I should order 3 shots of tequila. My heart was beating rapidly, my palms were sweaty. I was excited for this, but unsure how it would go.

When she returned, Tonya looked amazing. She smiled at me and toasted her shot glass. We drank the shots then she picked up the third and handed to me.

"Take this one too. You'll get used to this but you may need some courage tonight. Trust me it is going to be worth it. I think we can be an amazing couple and this is just a little, but important part of that" he continued, "I'm going to go to the dance floor and find our bull for tonight. I want you to run to the store next door and buy 2 packs of Magnums. When you get back, I should have found someone. I want you to stand by the DJ booth and watch. Pay attention. If we need drinks I want you to go get them for us. otherwise watch and enjoy."

Before I could even respond, she was on her way to the dance floor. I ran to the store, a store I go to every day, and got some weird looks buying the magnums. Then returned to my position next to the DJ booth.

Tonya was grinding on pretty jacked black guy. Her ass was right up against is cock. Her blouse was now fully open. She looked over and gave me a big smile as she put his hands inside the blouse. She looked back and kissed him.

My dick was rock hard and throbbing. This was so hot. I couldn't wait to see where it went next.

The song stopped and Tonya waved me over. I went over dutifully.

"Trevor this is my boyfriend Steve. Steve this wonderful Hunk is Trevor. He is making me so happy!"

Trevor reached his massive hand to shake. I felt like a little kid. His hand fully engulfed mine. He pulled me in as we shook and told me to get a round of drinks and shots. Then to find a table for us.

I did as I was told. After a song or 2 of grinding they came over to the booth I had secured and sat next to each other on the opposite side of me. Before a word was said, they were making out. Trevor's giant hand slid inside Tonya's bra. I could hear her moan over the music. From the position of her arm I could tell she was feeling his cock with her hand.

They broke their kiss and Tonya said, "I need to see it. Babe can you stand next to the table and talk to us while i pull it out. I only want the 3 of us to see."

I stood up and walked over to set he block as she unzipped his pants and opened his pants. She then pulled out the biggest dick I had ever seen. at least 12" and thick. It was a chocolate brown and had a drip of precum.

"Come a little closer babe I need to taste it," Tonya said. I leaned in, so did she. Taking about half of the massive cock on her first try. She slurped as she came back up and then plunged back down gurgling and gagging as she took the entirety of his massive dick. Trevor's eyes rolled back in his head as he reached over and squeezed her left tit.

Once Tonya's head was up, she told me to close out and call an Uber to my place. I watched her carefully put his dick away and then walked over to the bar.

When I finished at the bar they, were already outside making out like teenagers. I have to say it was hot. His massive hands on her big ass. Her looking up at him.

The Uber ride was where things really heated up. Tonya sat in the middle, with Trevor and I on each side. They at once started making out. It was starting to cool down for me, until Tonya turned to me. her bra was pulled to the side completely exposing her breasts, her make up smeared. She leaned in and kissed me hard for maybe 30 seconds.

She moved to my ear and whispered, "unzip the back of my pants baby, I want him to have more access. I'm so happy you're doing this with me"

She bit my ear lobe and went back to Trevor, turning her back to me and lifting her hips a bit. I took my cue and unzipped the back of her leather pants. She kept her hips up, so I pulled her pants down a little to make it easier for him to get in. Trevor immediately went in with one of his giant hands. I can only imagine what the uber driver was thinking when Tonya started moaning.

We got to my house and hurried inside. Once in my living room, they started making out again. Trevor pushed her pants down exposing a beautiful tan ass with strong tan lines in the shape of a thong ans pretty purple g string. Trevor s big black hands next to the white parts was striking to me.

Then Tonya broke their embrace and sat down.

"Baby help me get ready, take my shoes off," Tonya said to me.

I did as I was told and kneeled to take the strappy heels off. I got the first off she raised her foot to my mouth and I instinctively kissed and sucked each painted toe nail. We did the same with her next foot. Then she had me peel her pants and blouse off.

I was so turned on by this process I almost forgot we were not alone. Tonya stood up and pulled me up to standing. She reached down and rubbed my hard cock through my pants and kissed me.

"I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. Tonight I want you to keep your clothes on until I tell you. you may touch yourself through your pants but no cuming. Listen to what I say and please don't question. Now go behind me take my bra off and present me to Trevor."

I stepped behind her and saw that Trevor was naked. A hulk of a black man with a cock twice the size of mine standing completely erect. I removed Tonya's bra, and he moved forward taking a nipple in his mouth.

They played standing in the living for a minute, then Tonya told me to take her hand and lead them to the bedroom. The three of us walked hand in hand down the hall. My heart was racing, I was beginning to enjoy this.

Tonya crawled onto my bed on all fours. She then told me to remove her panties and present her pussy to Trevor. She also told me to kiss it when it was uncovered. I did as I was told, she was soaking wet. I started to get the magnums ready.

Trevor stepped in and licked her pussy. Tonya moaned. After a bit he moved licking her ass and fingering her pussy. Tonya started to shake a bit, I could see her orgasm coming and was about o cum in my pants in anticipation. Then she went, loudly and wildly cuming. Her whole body was shaking for about a minute.

When she stopped, she told Trevor to lay down. She laid on top of him and kissed him passionately. Then kissed down his body before reaching his massive cock. She licked the bit of precum off of the head then slowly kissed it up and down Then the same for his balls, gently covering them with kisses.

Tonya asked me if I had any lube or moisturizer and I went to the bathroom. When I returned she had Trevor on all fours and was eating his ass. He was now the moaning. Tonya held out her palm and I squirted the moisturizer into her hand. She used it to slowly stroke his cock while continuing to eat his ass. I could see in the mirror that Trevor eyes were rolling into the back of his head in ecstasy.

Tonya pulled her head away from his ass but kept stroking his massive dick. She looked in me in the eye.

"I'm so hot baby! Give me a kiss then put a condom on him s o I can cum again." She said looking mesmerized by sexual energy.

I gave her a deep passionate kiss while she continued to stroke his cock. I took a condom out of the wrapper. Without thinking, I grabbed his cock (never had touched another man's before) and stretched the XL condom over his XXL cock.

Tonya flipped to her back and told me to get naked and lay next to her. Trevor got on top of her and started to enter her He was really stretching her and Tonya reached over and held my hand.

IT's so fucking big, It's going to feel so fucking good!" She said to me as he started entering a little more with each push. When he got it in, she let go of my hand and focused on him.

Almost at once Tonya was on the verge of an orgasm. Trevor was picking up the pace and sending her off. She started to cum and it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. His giant cock going 90 percent of the way in and out at a speed I couldn't do with my little one. His dark black skin and her pale white and pink privates were absolutely gorgeous together. I was so caught up in them I didn't care about myself.

After Tonya came again, they moved to doggy. The fat of her ass shook as Trevor slammed into her. She came almost instantly and even harder than before. She looked me dead in the eye while she did. It was so hot seeing face contort in absolute pleasure.

Trevor picked up his pace, he was about to finish.

"Take that condom off and cum on my ass!" Tonya ordered.

In one smooth move Trevor pulled out, ripped off his condom, and painted her ass with a pint of cum. It was everywhere.

Tonya stayed in the position panting. Then pulled me over to kiss me.

"Now it's our time. I want you to use your mouth to clean me. Lick and swallow all that. East my pussy and my ass. Then you get to cum," Tonya said.

I didn't even think I went straight in. Licking the cum off of her ass. The first taste was odd but I got used to it quick. And my dick was throbbing like never before.

I moved to licking her pussy. Super wet and tasted of condom. I drank as much of it as I could before going back to her starfish.

"Let me sit on your face and you can jerk yourself off," Tonya said.

I rolled on my back, and she climbed on top of me. Her pussy was dripping as I sucked on it. I was so turned on I came almost instantly.

She climbed off of me and laid with her head on my chest, feeding my seed with her manicured fingers. She gave me soft little kisses while doing this.

"Trevor left. Now it's all bout us. I need you to be super cuddly and sweet to me ok? I want to stay all weekend and really start being your girlfriend. You did amazing tonight and I want to start really spending time together and doing this a few times a week," she said as she scooped my jiz into my mouth.