Instant Obedience Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend uses technology to control my cock at will.
5.7k words
4.6
8.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in the world of science fiction where The Cum Chip exists (see the original story and pifan's stories that establish this universe). Written with permission. This is before the timeline of the story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-implantation-appointment

========================================================

My girlfriend is my goddess. She loves me and I love her, and she controls me. She can demand instant obedience from me any time she wants. She is in complete control of my cock. No, not metaphorically, actually physically and mentally in control of it whenever she wants to be, which is pretty much all the time.

This is mainly because of The Chip. An "improved" version of the Cum Chip. It controls just about everything about a man's penis. People who know about it, which aren't very many at this point, refer to it simple as The Chip.

The Chip is not in mainstream usage, only a few hundred guys in the world have the chip implanted. It is still in beta testing, but works incredibly well. Various powerful men have been very successful at preventing The Chip from getting funding and media attention. So only people who volunteer for The Chip and are willing to sign the papers that free T&D from all liability get to experience the beta testing.

This is the story of how I was volunteered for the trial and how my girlfriend, shall we say, dominated our already incredible relationsh-

"Alright alright honey, I'll take it from here. Hi. I'm Emily! I'll have to take over for my cute hunk of a boyfriend if you want to hear this story. He lost control a lot during the events leading up to today and wouldn't be able to recant all the parts where I made him lose his mind."

"Mmmmm.", I heard Brian sighing behind me as he remembered our sexy adventures.

"Yes I know honey. But keep quiet while I tell this or you won't get to cum for a month." I heard him whimper a bit at the thought, but could tell it made his dick hard. "Don't you worry, I know everything that was going on in his head at the time. I made him tell me all about it."

----

It all started when we read about this technology that people were rumoring about that could control a man's cock. You see I am a genius, not to brag, but the possibilities started racing through my brilliant mind as I read about this technology. It fascinated me greatly, especially because I was a researcher of human-machine interfaces and nerve sensation mapping. I finally got so enamored with the idea that I had to talk to Brian about it.

I went to his house and knocked on his door. The door opened. "Hey Brian!", I said, walking into his arms and hugging him tightly.

"Hey gorgeous. What a nice surprise." He said returning the hug and giving me a gentle sensual kiss on my neck. Ooooo, he did know what I liked. He seemed to always know how to make me happy, and sometimes much more than just happy.

"Mmm Hmmm. I wanted to see you, cutie." I kissed him and put my hands around his neck. I know he likes this. He closed the front door, returning my kiss and put his strong hands on my back, moving us to the couch. We continued to make out for a minute before I, regrettably, had to stop us.

"Wow Em, you're all over me today." I saw him shifting his sitting position. I knew he was starting to get excited from our kissing.

"You know I love you. You're just too irresistible sometimes. You're such a hunk. And I love how responsive you are to me." I was looking at his manly chest. He was so strong and yet it was so easy to make him putty in my sexy hands.

"Responsive? What do you mean?"

I leaned closer, my nose 3 inches from his, gazing right into his eyes. "I mean this, silly." I lightly brushed my hand on his crotch. I could feel his semi-erection grow slightly harder at my touch.

He shifted at the attention. "O- Oh. You mean how you make me hard so easily. Hehe. I'm glad you like that. You're incredibly hot and so pretty, Em." He had told me this many times, but I always loved to hear it. My sexy stud told me I was beautiful every day and I always rewarded him for it later, although I didn't tell him it was his flattery that had earned my treats.

"You like it too. I know you like how I easily excite your cock. And I don't just make you hard easily, I can easily do much more." I started to rub his cock through his pants, it was getting quite hard now.

"Oh Emily, that is so sexy. Your dirty talk is quite good." He was starting to have trouble speaking, I could tell. I grabbed his cock and started pumping him through his pants. He was fully hard now. He started squirming, not trying to stop me, but trying to control himself.

"So you like that control I have over your dick?" I smiled and continued my motions.

"Oh yeah, that's totally hot. I mean, I'm much stronger, so I could stop you, but when you get me this horny, mmmmm. I can barely think straight. You zap me of my ability to fight back when you tease me like this."

"And what would you say if I had figured out a way for me to overcome your strength?" I was slowly hinting at my plans for this conversation.

"What.... What do you mean?" He was struggling not to grunt in pleasure from me working him now.

"I mean, dear, that I know a way that I can tease you and dominate you in the future that you can't stop. Your strength will be completely inconsequential. I'll be in charge."

"Mmmmm. Really? Wow that is a hot idea. What is it?"

"It's a kind of chip you get injected with. We go to this lab where they do a simple procedure on you and hand me the controls to the chip. And that's it. From then on, you're mine. Anytime I want, anywhere, you are mine." I was getting myself rather hot talking about it. His eyes were closed, and I figured why not? I started to touch myself while I stimulated Brian's hard cock through his pants.

"Uhhhhh. A medical procedure that somehow let's you be dominant over me? I don't know about that. I've never heard of such a thing. Is it safe?" He was getting excited. I could tell. I was going to persuade him right here, right now. I unzipped his pants and slid them down a little, he even lifted himself a little off the couch to give me an easier time. He wanted whatever was coming next. Still touching myself and started to even get wet, I leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock through his boxers. He was very hard and even throbbing a little now.

"Please baby. Do this for me. Do this for us." I put my mouth around his cock head and gently sucked. He loved this kind of tease. He wasn't able to feel my lips because his underwear was between my mouth and his cock, but he could feel the contour and pressure of my mouth on him and the air flow from my teasing suction.

"Oh god, Em.... Sooo good. You really want me to do this huh?" I continued to tease his cock with my mouth, his boxers were getting wet from my spit and I started to taste a hint of precum as well.

"Oh yes, Brian.""I want this very much.""It would make me so happy if you did this.""And I know it will make you happy too.""Please Briaaaaaaan." I was being so cute and asking very nicely. He was a sucker for me when I asked for something I really wanted like this and "persuaded" him like I was doing.

"OK, babe. You know I like to see you happy." He opened his eyes and saw me working his cock with my mouth on his underwear and my hand down my panties. "Oh my god, are you getting wet from talking about this?" His eyes were wide with arousal. His cock pulsed under my mouth.

"Oh yes Brian, I am. That's how happy this will make me. It will give me endless hours of bliss, and you too, trust me. Promise me Brian. Promise that you'll do this with me." I pulled down his underwear with my free hand and sucked on his sensitive cock tip with all my skill.

"Aaaah." He cried out a little bit from the pleasure. "Yes Emily, I promise. Oh my god, please. That feels amazing. Please don't stop." I was about to cum and so was he.

"You're so easy, baby. Thank you. I love you." I used my free hand to work his shaft while I licked and sucked his cock head with all my effort. He was squirming from the pleasure of my blowjob. He didn't last one minute of this stage of my teasing. He let out a manly series of grunts as his cock exploded inside my mouth and his eyes closed in rapture. I continued to suck and suck and bob my head up and down slowly, pumping all of his cum out and swallowing it all. His tribute to my power, to my skill, to my dominance. I pumped him for 30 seconds until I was sure he was empty and then finally stopped sucking him. Now I just gently licked his sensitive head for a bit while he came down from this high.

"Oh fuck. I love you too, sweetie. You're just the best."

----

A week later, we arrived at the facility where he would get The Chip. Brian was looking over the paperwork.

"They are only taking volunteers. For legal reasons it looks like. They haven't had much success making this chip thing more widely accepted or even widely known about. How did you find out about it?", he asked.

"Never you mind. I read about it on the internet. You willing to sign these forms and do this with me?"

"Yeah I guess so. I sure hope there are no complications or anything. We are basically signing away our right to sue them if there are problems."

"There have never been any malfunctions in this latest version. 400 perfect successes."

"413 actually.", said Sara, the pretty doctor we were talking to. She was basically in charge of this operation.

"Alright. I know how much you want this and you did such a good job convincing me last week.", Brian gazed lovingly at me.

"Excellent. Oh you two are going to love it. I can tell you guys have the perfect relationship to test out The Chip. You like when your girlfriend takes charge or teases you?"

"Yes I do. More than I ever thought I would before we got really serious.", said Brian.

"Well, good.", said Dr. Sara, "You two will get excellent usage out of it."

----

The procedure was simple, just an injection really after they sterilized the site. Brian said he could feel The Chip kind of attaching to him, but with no discomfort. He could barely feel it at all after a minute. He was so cute sitting there naked for us in the exam room, his cock soft, his manly muscles on display. Dr. Sara handed me the instructions to install the app and bind him to my exclusive control. I installed the app on my phone and did the authentication procedure that would make it impossible for even the people who had designed The Chip and the app to gain control over it. The keys to Brian's kingdom were entirely mine.

"We will be recording the activity. The things you do in the app and that's all. It's all anonymous. We just have the data, no identities associated with the data. Now why don't I show you a few things?", she scrolled through the controls and explained about the controls for erection state, hardness, throbbing, orgasm, ejaculation, sensitivity, and a new thing they were working on that could stimulate any nerves in his cock to make him feel realistic sensations on him without anyone actually touching him. "These sensations are very primitive right now. All we've been able to accomplish with them is basic feeling of touch at any nerve in his penis. We've tried only a few simple patterns, but haven't figured out how to do anything complex with it yet. Feel free to create your own patterns and we'll be monitoring what happens as a result, like if a particular pattern makes him hard particularly fast or even makes him edge or orgasm. Most of our users are not interested in experimenting with that interface."

"Oh I will definitely try it out.", I said. My head swimming with ideas of my own research and how I could take full advantage of this nerve stimulation idea.

"So you actually have control of my cock now? I mean, more than usual. Like tangible control over it?" Brian said. I could tell he was hiding his excitement.

"Oh yes, she does.", said the doctor. "Why don't you try it out?"

I scrolled to the erection controls. There was a button called "Get Hard", a switch with 3 states (AUTO/ON/OFF), and a slider control. I slowly dragged the slider from the left to the middle. Brian's cock got semi-erect in exact synchronization with my movement of the slider. He was amazed that zero stimulation had made his cock half hard. It was like morning wood on demand.

I dragged the slider to the left. His cock slowly softened. "You can't make him get soft instantly. That's just not how human biology works. But you can make him go from fully erect to flaccid in about 30 seconds.", Sara explained.

"Oh OK. That makes sense. Just so long as I can do this." I flipped the switch to "ON". I saw the slider automatically slide all the way to the right in 2 seconds. Brian was surprised to see his cock go from 30% hard to 100% in 2 seconds. I was ecstatic. I almost dropped my phone I was so giddy. "Yes! Oh my word, it works!" I wrapped my arms around Brian's strong chest and hugged him, bouncing on my heels as I did. "Thank you Brian, for doing this with me. I love it so much already."

"Yeah. No... No problem babe. This is really hot actually.", he said gently into my ear.

"You have no idea babe. Watch this." I saw that the Orgasm switch was set to "OFF." I wrapped my mouth tightly around his hard cock. I flipped the switch next to ejaculation to "ON". He immediate started to shoot, I mean SHOOT cum with no orgasm, no stimulation, and only the tiniest pleasure from the sensation of the flow of cum through his penis. I could feel it filling up my mouth quickly. I switched it to "OFF". I sucked hard and pulled off of his cock, not spilling a drop. Sara handed me a glass beaker, she was prepared for this. I opened my mouth and the cum dripped out into the beaker.

"See that, hun. I just made you cum. How about that?"

"Huh. But I didn't hardly feel anything."

"I know! Isn't it great? I have complete control. I'm going to have to remember to adjust the flow rate of your cum later. I was barely able to contain your jet of cum. Mmm, you are so hard right now. I can make you cum any time, anywhere, and in whatever way or state I want. I can even deny you the pleasure of orgasm while you do it. You're mine now." My smile was a mile wide. His face was a mixture of shock, arousal, and a bit of fear.

"OK dear. I'm yours. I've been yours for a while though. I love you."

"I love you too Brian. But you don't even know how much you're mine now." I turned to Dr. Sara, who was looking excitedly at the scene. I think she was aroused by my power over him. "Watch this, Sara." I looked at Brian and pointed down at the floor. He looked down for a moment at the exposed top of my feet in my strappy heels. "Brian. Kiss my feet."

"You want me to right here, now? In front of the doctor?"

"Yes Brian. Now." With Ejaculation still set to "OFF", I was tempted to push the button in the Orgasm controls labeled "PULSE", But I pushed "GO" instead. Brian grunted a manly moan of pleasure as a powerful orgasm built up inside him, going from zero to orgasm in 10 seconds. He dropped to the floor after the first 5 seconds. Then his orgasm hit and he vocalized.

"Uhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. God yeeeeeeeessssssssssss." he quietly and involuntarily moaned for me. His cock flexed and twitched as he orgasmed, but not a single drop of cum dripped out. Sara and I were getting wet watching this, our eyes wide, glancing at each other. As he started to come down from his high, but not quite at the end of the receding pleasure, he kissed my feet. He planted a dozen kisses on my skin and I smiled and felt the tingle of his worship and love.

"Good boy, Brian." He looked up at me then slowly got up.

"That.... That was..."

"That was nothing Brian. Wait until I get you home. I promise not to tease you while you are driving us home, but I AM going to make you stay rock hard the whole time."

"Yes, my love." He stood and the three of us hugged for a bit and Sara bid us goodbye.

On the way out to the parking lot, I pulled up the controls on my phone. His hardness slider was maxed. that made me smile. I reached over and started to rub his boner that was still massively tenting his pants and he started to groan from the pleasure.

"Please, Em. There are people watching." he protested while his walking became less coordinated.

"I don't care." I said and flipped the state of Edging to ON. Brian almost stopped moving altogether at that moment and leaned against me in the hallway, breathing deeply as his body reacted to the intense pleasure and the sudden sensation that he needed to cum so badly. "Mmmm. You like that, honey? That is just so beautiful to me. You will stay hard in public if I say so, pet~"

"Uhhh. Yes mistress. You control me completely."

"I do." I pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard. I rubbed my hand over his throbbing bulge as I kissed him. I could feel his desperation for release and it was so sexy.

"Mmmffff. Please Em! I'm gonna cum! Please stop before it's too late!" His begging was so cute. I bit my lower lip and kissed him again.

"No, Brian. You won't cum. Not unless I allow it. I can edge you all fucking day without letting you spill a drop of that hot sticky spunk if I want to." He moaned in sweet frustration. My sexy, strong man was a puddle in my hands. He knew it, and he loved it.

"Ugggggh." He cried out. He was still moaning from his edging as he held onto me for support. "God Emily, I need to cum so fucking bad!"

I giggled. "I think you mean Goddess, pet." He had a sudden urge to orgasm that overwhelmed his brain. "Oh I do love your desperation. It's so intoxicating." I held my phone casually in my hand.

"Uhhhh." He cried out, he was constantly very close to an orgasm, but The Chip, and I, would not let him cum. "Emily, pleeease!" He cried out as loudly as he dared.

"Nuh uh. I decide when and how you cum, pet. You seriously want me to make you cum right now in this hallway? You'll stain your pants, silly." I laughed at him.

"I- I- Uhhh I don't know." He said as his cock throbbed.

"Good." I cooed in his ear. "I like you like this~" I giggled again and then took pity on him. I switched off the continuous Edging. He slumped into my arms from the release of tension, but he still was hard, sensitive, and aching. "This is so great, baby. You did such a good job resisting the urge to orgasm just now." I gently stroked his face, showing my affection for my man.

"Thank you, Mistress. I love you." He smiled. "But you know perfectly well that it had nothing to do with my efforts. I couldn't cum no matter what."

"Yes, but that doesn't make your submission any less real. The Chip doesn't force your submission, it only controls your cock."

"I guess so. Now that you control The Chip, you control everything about me. Hehe. And it is completely under your control, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, it is. No one else may use it. It's Face ID locked. I don't want anyone but me to ever be able to use it on you. And I'm gonna use it on you all the time!" I laughed evilly and squeezed his ass, his cock pulsed, but he still couldn't cum.

He laughed at that, he knew that would definitely be true. "Of course. My cock is yours, dear, always has been, but now even more so." He continued to moan softly. His ball must have been aching and I just loved it, especially the lustful and defeated look on his face.

The idea that it was mine to do with what I want thrilled me so much. We walked out to the car.

----

I kept my promise and didn't use the app at all while he was driving. We arrived home and I was delighted to see he was still hard.

"Aww, still so hard and horny." I giggled at him and watched him breathing hard in the driver seat.

12