Instant Obedience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I am. I'm completely yours and completely desperate. That is a deadly combination for my poor cock, my queen." He leaned his head against the steering wheel, tired from being so stimulated.

"Mmm Hmm! You think you can make it to the front door?" I said with a wicked smile.

"Wha- What do you mean? You're not gonna...", his cock throbbed gently. He was excited and nervous, his brain imagining the possibilities of me doing something with The Chip as soon as he stepped out of the car.

"Get out, my pet~" I said sweetly. We got out of the car at the same time and as he took his first step towards the front door, I switched the Orgasm setting to ON. It was an immediate effect. His body clenched.

"Ohhhhh! Goooooddd!" His Ejaculation was still set to OFF, so this was a dry orgasm. I watched, delighted, as in broad daylight, he squirmed and his knees buckled a little. I loved it, watching him orgasm uncontrollably right there on the driveway. Anyone could see us and hear the sweet manly moans and the deep voice crying out to a higher power.

"Shhhhhhhhh." I held his shaking body and whispered in his ear, "We have neighbors. But it is so beautiful watching you cum." I was so horny watching him clench and vibrate from the pleasure.

"I- I'm NOT.... C-Cumming! Th- There is no mess! Oh fuck, Em!" His face contorted with pleasure and I kissed him on his neck. I kept him in a continuous state of orgasm and held his hand, helping him to the front door. He fumbled with his keys as his orgasm kept assaulting his mind and body. I knew this must be super intense, so once we got inside, I only kept him going for a few seconds more before I flipped the Orgasm switch to OFF and watched as the waves of pleasure started to ebb away from his overstimulated body.

"Uhhhhhhhh... Gah! That was.... Amazing and intense and.... humiliating. You are such a mean girl sometimes, Emily." he smiled.

"You love it." I said with confidence and kissed his neck again, watching him breathing hard and leaning against the wall. His cock still hard as ever.

"Oh fuck.... yeah I do. Thank you for the orgasm, my queen."

I smiled at that and my pussy moistened again. "Mmmm. You're welcome, pet. I can give you an orgasm whenever I want and wherever I want, right?" I had an idea.

"Yes, Em, I'm sure you can." He panted.

I scrolled through the settings and found Sensitivity. Next to the slider, there was an icon that looked like more sliders, the advanced controls. I pressed that. Sara had told me about some of these. I set up a linear increase in his sensitivity over the next minute and set another setting to AUTO.

I set the phone down and smiled wickedly at him. I slid down his body, kissing his chest and fit stomach over his shirt as I did. I watched his aroused and surprised face as I started to undo his pants. He put his hands on my shoulders to try and stop me.

"Wait, dear. I thought we were gonna talk a little first, I'm not ready yet. It's been like 1 minute, Em, since I last orgasmed and it's kinda sensitive." He was starting to feel more and more sensitive and starting to panic as to what I might have been planning. I quickly pulled down his pants and exposed his cock that was now throbbing and starting to feel more and more of the warm air of the house as his sensitivity increased.

"Uh huh, sure you're not. Don't try to fool me. Your dick doesn't have any limitations anymore. So shut up and show me that manly stamina as I reward you for doing this implantation." I stroked his hard cock with my skilled hands firmly and I saw the precum start to well up on his tip.

"O- OK." he moaned softly and I put my lips around his cock. His whole cock pulsed from the contact of my mouth. He gasped and grunted from the extreme sensitivity that was growing and growing inside him. He started to breathe heavier and squirmed against the wall. I felt his hands shaking. He tried so hard to hold out, but his sensitivity was becoming ridiculous. There was no way he could handle a blowjob from me for more than a minute. I started to suck, going up and down on his cock, making it slide in and out, in and out of my lips. I sealed tightly around his shaft. I looked up and watched him starting to shake. He was getting close to an orgasm already. I bet it made him feel pathetic, that he couldn't stand me blowing him for even a minute.

He started to whimper, and I started to feel the familiar twitch and pulsing of his cock against my tongue, a precursor to a massive orgasm. He couldn't handle any more teasing.

"Emily.... P- Please! I can't! I'm gonna...!" He shouted as my mouth assaulted his super sensitive cock without mercy. It was too much. I felt his body clench, his cock pulse, his balls contract.

"Aaaahhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuck! Cuuummming!" he screamed as his cock erupted in my mouth. I had set his Ejaculation to AUTO so this was a normal orgasm after a long edging. He had just had an orgasm, but there was no refractory period since he had not cum until now. His hands pushed against me in reflex, but he had no strength as his body was wracked with a long intense orgasm. I once again felt his hot cum fill my cheeks very quickly.

"Mmmmmhhhhmmm." I moaned into his sensitive cock head.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" he gasped again and I felt him push into my face more with the involuntary motions of his pleasure. This time I did swallow his cum. I felt the flow of cum slowing, but still pumping out more and more as I sucked and sucked him. His hands relaxed against me, trying to push me away but lacking the will to make me move. His cum slowed to a stop and I sucked the last drop out of his throbbing cock. I looked up at his beautiful face as his eyes were closed. He looked so tired. His chest heaved with his labored breaths. I felt him shudder with oversensitivity as I continued to gently suck on his cock.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Oohhhh! Pleeease... Mmmmmm..." his voice sounded desperate. I took mercy on him and let his still-hard cock pop out of my lips. I stood up and kissed him deeply. He got quite a surprise as he realized his warm cum was still in my mouth. I let it slide into his mouth as I kissed him. His eyes opened wide, but he kept kissing me back. The intimacy and dominance of the action really turned him and me on. He knew he better not protest. I had never done this to him before, made him taste his own cum, but kissing me certainly helped. He tasted my lips and my mouth as he tasted himself on my tongue and felt his cum in his own mouth. His arms went around my body as I held his face and neck in my hands. Our kiss turned into a sloppy exchange of our saliva mixed with his cum. We didn't let go until we had shared it equally between us. He swallowed and I swallowed at the same time. I licked the last drop from the corner of his lips and then gave him one more short kiss before backing off of him. He had a very surprised but content look on his face.

"Mmmm, I want you to be my perfect little stud slave and now that you have that Chip, you really are." He breathed heavy for a few more moments, he still had to process what I had just done, the intimacy and taboo of it. When he didn't say anything, I reached down and stroked his hard cock with a firm grip to show my appreciation for my little slave. I just couldn't stop touching him and making his cock twitch. But I knew he was still uber-sensitive, and I hadn't even set it to the maximum. He groaned and clenched from the intense feeling of my stroking.

"Aahhhhh! Fuck, Emily! Please! Too.... sensitive.... UGNN!"

"Come on, slave! I just had your cock in my mouth, don't you like me playing with it?" I stroked him a little harder for a bit. He squirmed and grunted and gasped from the sensations.

"I... Uhhhhhh... Dooooooon't! Stoooopppp..." He cried out to me. I smiled evilly at his protestations.

"Don't stop, you say?~" I said playfully.

"UHNN! Nooooooo, Emmmm. Please!" he begged with the tiniest bit of fear mixed with his moans of pleasure.

"Of course I'll keep going, slave~" I was relentless. I had him. He could not stop me no matter what. His cock was in my hand and in my control, even the nerves of his cock were under my control.

"Ugh! No! Please stop! It's too much!" He pleaded as he started to shake again. "Please, please, please... Gaaahhh!"

I laughed and stopped stroking him for a minute. I maintained a firm grip on his swollen throbbing crown. "Then tell me. How was it? Your pathetic cock only lasted one minute of me sucking you! I had to punish you by making you eat your own cum. But you're such a little sub. I bet you loved it." I kept smiling at him.

"Uhhhh... Mmmm.... I'm not.... Ugh. OK. Yes. I loved it. But that is besides the point! My cock can't handle anything, I mean.. anything like that anymore! Not right now, dear!"

I just had to stroke him again, I just couldn't stop. "It can handle what I want it to handle!" I said.

"Uhhh... Ahhhh! F-Fine.... I just meant please no more stroking, OK, love? My cock is really sensitive." he was getting really desperate. I kissed him again and let go of his overteased cock. It was still very hard of course.

"Alright, slave. I won't stroke it anymore. And I will turn down the sensitivity to a reasonable level." I laughed. "But now, you're gonna return the favor." I held his hand and walked us into the living room. I pulled down my skirt and exposed my pink panties.

"Get to work. Pleasure me. Do a good job and I won't have to.... motivate you~" My smile was wicked. Brian was still coming down from all the pleasure of before. I saw him take a deep breath and slowly start to get to his knees. "Awww, poor Brian." I said teasingly. I saw his hands trembling. He looked up at me. He knew that I was not sorry for making him suffer all that intense pleasure and edging and humiliation. I could see in his face that he did not feel angry or dejected, he clearly loved this new relationship I had forced upon him.

I held my phone in my hand with the app open. He looked nervous that I was going to mess with him some more. And he was right.

He did a great job pleasuring me. I made him lick me to 3 orgasms before I let him take a break. And the whole time, I just kept teasing his cock and balls, making them pulse with aching need or intense pleasure. I couldn't get enough of teasing my new toy. After my 3rd orgasm, all of which I made him drink, I let him up off his knees and lay down on the couch with him.

The rest of the evening passed fairly normally. I didn't want to go too crazy that first day. Tomorrow, I intended to cement in his mind that I owned him now. I would train him to crave my dominance and be my perfect sexy hunky slave. I was even kinkier than he realized and his life was about to get far more... interesting~

12