Instincts Pt. 02

Story Info
Cornered and confused, will Charlotte escape or be subdued?
3k words
3.79
6.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Suspicion

There wasn't a clear line to the office's exit. Instead, Charlotte had to make it past the two men that sought to keep her captive and have their ways with her. Of course, going straight ahead meant having to charge through two burly men that could easily subdue her in a head-on confrontation. Thus, the blonde decides to retreat towards Mr.Hemsworth's desk, scavenging it for anything useful. Unfortunately, Charlotte finds a ball-point pen instead of finding a sharp edge. Alas, at least there's a metal clip on the pen's hip, making it a bit more threatening than it would be otherwise.

"Stay back!" Charlotte demands, trying to appear dangerous despite armed with a flimsy weapon. Regardless, she spreads her legs and grounds herself in an amateur fighting stance, appearing defensive. "I mean it, you fucking creeps. Get the fuck back!" Charlotte asserts, raising her voice. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to capture anyone's attention outside the room.

"...." Mr.Hemsworth stands in silence, staring at Charlotte in disbelief. Comically, he glances towards his partner, who shares his gawking expression. "Oh no..." They mutter in synchrony before turning their heads back towards the blonde. "S-she's...She's got a pen!" The two exclaim before screaming hysterically. Quickly, their hysterical screams fade away, giving birth to hearty laughter. Indeed, the men were terrified by this pen-wielding damsel.

"Good, they're distracted." Charlotte thinks to herself, remaining silent while the pair enjoy their disturbing humor. She utilizes the few moments to formulate a plan, searching for anything more threatening than her stylish ball-point weapon. "Ah!" Charlotte's eyes widen with excitement as she spots a glass of hot coffee. While it isn't precisely the deadly weapons she needs to escape, it's much better than the pen. Discreetly, she motions over towards the coffee slowly. "I mean it!" She exclaims, hoping her voice would be heard.

Alas, little did Charlotte know that the floor was empty outside of the two assailants and herself. Likewise, the concrete ceiling of the bottom floor was too thick, restricting sound from traveling between floors. Thus, she's effectively trapped and cornered by her captors, who clearly thought this out in greater detail than expected. While they might appear to be brute airheads, their plans have no apparent flaws thus far. So, when Charlotte makes her chance at an escape, she betters make it worth the risk. Otherwise, she'll be trapped, forced to undergo whatever depraved and dubious ideas the two have in their minds.

"Look, boss, she's getting serious. Betters not take her lightly." Mr.Hemworth's partner states, continuing to mock Charlotte's efforts. He snickers after the comment, bringing a smile to his rugged face. Honestly, he looks more like a middle-aged thug rather than a businessman.

"Ah. Is that so?" Mr.Hemsworth asks rhetorically, turning his focus back towards Charlotte. "Well, guess we shouldn't drag this out any longer." He continues, slowly walking over towards the blonde from one side of the desk as his partner approaches from the opposite end, blocking off both sides.

"Shit." Charlotte thinks, beginning to panic. She didn't expect the two to box, forcing her to change her plans. However, there's little time to react as the two assailants dressed like gentlemen get closer. With only a few seconds, adaptation is unlikely. Of course, the dashing blonde doesn't plan to go down without fighting.

"We're going to have quite a marvelous time with you. If you make it easy, I'll promise you'll like it." Mr.Hemsworth reassures the woman, which isn't worth much.

"Hah. Why even bother boss? These young sluts love it rough. Don't be mistaken by her innocent face. She's definitely no Virgin Mary and certainly won't be one we're done." Mr.Hemsworth's partner chimes in. Unlike his boss, he's somewhat impatient, already in close distance of his target. Without hesitation, he lunges forth, sending a large hand to grab onto that lovely blonde mane.

"Now!" Charlotte thinks to herself, immediately reacting to the attack. She snatches the mug off of the desk and throws the warm coffee in the man's face, disrupting his lunge and allowing her to escape his hand. Quickly, snaps her head onto Mr.Hemsworth, chucking the mug at him. Regardless of the outcome, she dashes towards the door, hoping for the best.

"Argh!" Mr.Hemsworth exclaims as the mug hits him in the head. Fortunately, this confrontation isn't his first rodeo with a troublesome victim. Thus, the small window of reaction is enough for him to turn a head-on collision with the cup into a scrape, mitigating the damage. "Get her!" Mr.Hemsworth orders, holding his head as a bit of blood trickles from the wound. Regardless of his efforts, the blow leaves him slightly disoriented, making him unable to immediately attack.

"Fuck! You bitch!" Mr.Hemsworth's partner exclaims, rubbing the coffee out of his eyes. While it does sting, it's much better than the scolding he would've received if the mug's content was hotter. Unlike his boss, the partner can go after Charlotte. Quickly, he runs across the office, hoping to catch up before she escapes.

While the two recover from their injuries, Charlotte reaches the door. Immediately, she tries to open it, unaware that it's locked. Naturally, the doorknob jiggles as the woman attempts to force it open. Nervously, Charlotte struggles to unlock the door, presenting her assailants with a window of opportunity to recapture her.

"No No No..." Charlotte mutters, sweaty palms struggling to turn the lock. Eventually, she hears a click, signaling the door's unlocked. "Yes!" She exclaims, opening it and heading out.

"No, you don't!" Mr.Hemsworth's partner shouts as he lunges forth, aiming for Charlotte's hair. This time, he's successful."Gotcha." He says, snickering. Ferociously, he tightens his grip onto Charlotte's long curls, making a fist out of it to reel his prey back in.

"Oww!" Charlotte cries out in pain, feeling a few strands plucked from her scalp. Though she's caught, she doesn't give up. Instead, she makes use of her flimsy weapon, turning around and jabbing the attacker's hand repeatedly. Alas, the rounded ball-point struggles to break the skin. Thus, Charlotte's jabs equate to nothing more than annoying blunt stabs.

"Cut it out." Mr.Hemsworth's partners assert, yanking Charlotte back inside and throwing her to the floor. Next, he releases her hair and slaps the pen out of her hand before pinning it to the ground with his foot. With a snarky expression, he grinds her palm against the rug, causing a few minor scratches. "You're a tricky one, aren't ya?" The burly man teases, provoking the downed blonde.

"Yes. You're quite elusive, aren't you, Ms.Haynes?" Mr.Hemsworth asks, arriving after the struggle concludes. He uses a towel to dry up the small flesh wound before putting a hand on his partner's shoulders. "A job well done." The businessman congratulates, treating Charlotte like a prized catch, an animal meant to be hunted for their enjoyment. And now, it was time to feast. "Enjoy the first round. You've earned it." He states casually, retreating to his chair and taking a seat. He tidies up himself and pages his receptionist. "Rebecca. Bring me up another coffee in half an hour and some painkillers." Mr.Hemsworth instructs before hanging up on his loyal receptionist. Then, he kicks his feet up and watches the show in silence as it begins.

" Rebecca-" Charlotte cries out, still having hope. "Oof!" She coughs, being cut off by the partner's foot-stomping the wind out of her lungs. This attack leaves Charlotte disorientated, allowing her captor the few moments necessary to restrain her.

"God, you young sluts always make too fucking noise." The partner curses, bending down and undressing Charlotte. With his brute strength, he tears off her shirt, discrediting the time and effort put into the conservative selection. "Mm, but it's always worth it in the end." He says, drooling over the blonde's impressive rack. Immediately, he straddles the woman, popping pops open her bra and unleashing a pair of perky tits. Despite his wishes, he knows he must restrain Charlotte first because she's a fighter. Thus, he flips her over, pressing his bulge against her ass while binding the woman's hand behind her back.

"Wa-... Wait." Charlotte softly resists, unable to do anything. After sustaining a few bruises, her body accepts what her mind struggles to comprehend. That she's powerless against the muscular man, utterly helpless against his wishes. "Nu-No..." She protests, wiggling weakly underneath her captor.

"So fucking whiny." Mr.Hemsworth states, disgusted by Charlotte's fighting spirit. Frustrated, he departs from his desk and approaches her again, unbuckling his belt on the way. On arrival, he drops his trousers, relinquishing a girthy erection from its clothed cage. "Here. This ought to shut you the fuck up." Mr.Hemsworth asserts, grabbing Charlotte by her crown and picking her head up off the ground with one hand. With the other, he grasps onto his shaft and aligns his cock with the woman's tight little mouth. He pushes but to no avail as Charlotte tightens her jaw, resisting until the end.

"Still putting up a fight, huh?" Mr.Hemsworth's partner questions. After binding Charlotte, his hands slide down her back, enjoying her curvature. While others had a fatter ass or more enormous tits, none of the previous victims compare to the blonde's well-balanced hourglass figure. "I can't blame you. If I were you, I'd fight for this too." He remarks, gripping onto Charlotte's pants and tugging them off. Her sculpted hips put up some resistance but eventually cave into the man's strength. "Whew. Look what we've got here." Mr.Hemsworth's partner remarks as he notices Charlotte's lace black panties. They were definitely too sexy for a job interview and did a fantastic job of enhancing her luscious ass cheeks. "Fuck me." He comments while unzipping his pants, freeing his cock as well. "Or rather, fuck you." He rhetorically asks, mocking the girl as he thrusts his hips forth and plunges his cock deep into Charlotte's tight snatch.

"Augh!-" Charlotte exclaims, opening her mouth wide as she feels her cunt being busted wide open, something that hasn't happened in quite a long time. Of course, her scream's cut short by Mr.Hemsworth's impatient cock knocking on her front door. She squeals softly as the long appendage violates her mouth, forcing her jaw to open while finding a home in the back of her throat. Tears form and swiftly fall from her eyes. Most drain down her face, trickling from her chin. However, a few drizzles near her lips, lubricating Mr.Hemsworth's shaft and making its forced entry easier. "Mmm! Mmm! Mmmmm!" Charlotte muffles, scared. Desperately, she tries to push off the floor with her knees as a burst of adrenaline surges through her boy. However, it's too late. Her struggles only cause the man to lift up her ass, throwing Charlotte off balance as her walls continuously convulse. Her rarely used pussy struggles tremendously to accommodate the short but thick cock jamming into it.

"Hnngh!" Mr.Hemsworth's partner grunts, digging his fingers into Charlotte's love handles as his cock scours her insides, expanding her walls further than they've ever been. However, his grip could never compare to the blonde's tight pussy lips around his shaft despite his strength. "Ugh!" The man grunts again, burying his cock into Charlotte's cunt with a resounding thud as his balls slap against her clitoris. He hums loudly, quivering slightly from the rapid convulsions. Already, his cock's twitching, leaking pre-cum. The short giant begins to throb, preparing to explode prematurely. However, before that could happen, the man quickly retracts his cock, ensuring he gets a few good strokes before he cums.

"Hah. Can't handle a pussy like that, huh, old man?" Mr.Hemsworth mocks, pushing his cock further inside Charlotte's mouth until her lips meet his testicles. The two get well acquainted as the businessman's cock greets the blonde's tonsils. After the pairs' short introduction, Mr.Hemsworth pulls back his hips and establishes a firm grip on the poor woman's mane. "I'm going to ruin this beautiful mouth of yours with my cock, darling. So be sure to drink up and don't you dare spill a single drop of my cum." He assures Charlotte with a wicked smile upon his features.

Devilish words from the face of an angel reveal Mr.Hemsworth, the attractive interviewer, as another piece of scum in this cruel world. Of course, this deception shouldn't be surprising. It's usually the worst occupying the best roles on this earth. While Charlotte thought she had already learned this lesson, it's clear she needed another reminder. And the two brutes plan to deliver such necessary revision expertly.

Initially, the two of them fuck each of Charlotte's opposing holes at their own speeds, ravishing the entrances and pulling her body back and forth. This disorganized stroking leads to loud claps and squeals as plump hips slam against a girthy cock while the blonde struggles to breathe from the prolonged deepthroating. However, the maniacal duo adjusts their frequency, aligning their wavelengths to properly fuck the conservative cunt in synchrony. Now, they stroke at a shared pace, turning a violent, noisy fucking into a harmonic rough dicking. Groans and grunts overlap, harmonized by Charlotte's muffled cries that were overshadowed by her pussy's squelching. All she can do is serve the two's desire, being nothing but the base for their Eiffel tower formation.

Naturally, she begins to ponder whether her accountability in this matter, wondering if it's her fault the pair is ravishing her body. Her mind starts to think about what others think when they find out. Whether her boyfriend would leave her for another woman, one that's still pure and untainted by the world. Likewise, if others would praise her for enduring this treatment or only further degrade her, labeling her like the men fucking the absolute shit out of her. Obviously, she isn't the first girl here in this predicament. Similarly, that they have no remorse for their actions. It's as if they're untouchable. At least, their behavior suggests such.

Thus, while her juices trickle down her thighs and drool drains down her chin, Charlotte realizes it's no longer a question of when others find out but instead if they should. And as her body crumbles underneath the harsh fucking of these two perverted predators, the blonde decides it is better to forget it ever happened.

"Fuck!" The two men exclaim as they drive their hips forward. Their balls slap against flesh while their cocks throb with excitement. Charlotte's inexperience proves to be better than they thought. Her once innocent holes served as the perfect breeding ground for their pent-up frustration and stress. In addition to their relief, there's also the release of an overdue load of cum. One load shoots down Charlotte's throat straight into her stomach while the other overflows her pussy, leaving the excess trickling down her legs. "Whew!" The pair state as they retrieve their cocks, extracting them from their respective holes and putting them back in their cages.

"...." Charlotte slouches, nothing but silence from the girl following the forced swallow. She lays on the floor, refusing to believe that this nightmare is reality. She listens to the sound of the men getting dressed, questioning if she should even bother getting up. Sure, now's the best time to attack, but her body's unable to muster up an offense. Finally, her mind accepted something her body already had from the moment she was pinned: defeat. Filled with distraught and cum, Charlotte begins getting up. The blonde staggers and stumbles but eventually stands up again. As her legs tremble and her eyes quiver, she starts getting dressed without a word.

"Your coffee and painkillers, sir." Rebecca says from behind the office door, her voice muffled.

"Ah. Go ahead and open up that door for me." Mr.Hemsworth instructs, letting out an exasperated sigh as he enters his chair once again.

"Heh, on it, boss." His henchman replies, opening the door and greeting Rebecca with a smile. "Why, aren't you beautiful as always." He states with a smile, ushering the woman in.

"Thank you, Mr.Gordon." Rebecca responds, her replies concise. She walks in and rests the items down, turning around and looking at Charlotte on the way out.

At this moment, the two women make eye contact, sharing a connection. Rebecca's been inside Charlotte's shoes perhaps many times over. However, there's not a single ounce of empathy from the receptionist. Instead, she expresses faint happiness, glad it's no longer her serving the two. Without pause, she continues on her way out of the office.

"One moment Rebecca, stay." Mr.Hemsworth says, stopping the girl in her tracks. Then, she turns his head towards Charlotte, a severe expression on his face. "Unfortunately, Ms.Haynes, you aren't qualified for the job. While your interview was commendable, you're simply too inexperienced for the position in question." He delivers a profound revelation. Despite everything the two put the poor woman through, she still was not good enough. However, seeing how the interview went. It's certainly more of a blessing than a curse. Or so it seems. However, I wouldn't mind recommending you to another office. I'm aware of your legal troubles." He concludes before gesturing for Charlotte to leave.

"...I understand." Charlotte remarks before turning around and facing Rebecca. Quickly, the roles were reversed. However, rather than smile, Charlotte blankly stares at the receptionist, who lost her one chance at freedom. "Enjoy the rest of your day." She remarks sarcastically, exiting the room.

"Mutual." Mr.Hemsworth states. "Rebecca, go ahead and close the door after Ms.Haynes." He instructs.

"...Yes, sir." Rebecca remarks, knowing what it means. As she approaches the door, she shares another silent stare with Charlotte. This time, there's nothing but sadness on her face as she slowly closes the door. A resounding shut echoes through the halls, separating the evil from the office from the rest of the world.

Charlotte carries on with her day, trying to forget the situation. Despite her best efforts, she's unable to discard the memory. Angrily, she grasps the steering wheel, releasing a bloodcurdling scream that expresses the pain and agony swirling around inside of her. It lasts for a few seconds, shaking the car. Eventually, it subsides, along with Charlotte's rage. However, before she could turn on her car and pull out the driveway, someone knocked on her window.

"What?!" Charlotte exclaims, turning her anger towards the strange in question. However, as she realizes the person, her neighbor.

"...Uh. Hi." The voyeur greets, holding a mysterious item behind her back, a tracking device. If Charlotte thinks her day is over, she's mistaken. Instead, it's only the beginning.