Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands trembled as she stared at the print out, waiting for it to complete. When it did, she tore the sheet free, staring at the blocky letters, reading them. A shiver of excitement went through her. She turned to her desk, a picture of her guru and his wife resting in a silver frame beside her sleek, modern monitor. It was 29" 4K HD. The best on the market..

She sat down at her expensive, leather chair, smoothing the printout before her keyboard, her eyes dancing across the message again. She couldn't stop reading the words.

STATUS: DELIVERED at 2056 PST to SUBJECT 1 residence

HALO ALPHA: ACTIVATED by SUBJECT 1 at 2102 PST

SUBJECT 1 has engaged the HALO on two individuals. HALO functioning properly. SUBJECT 1 has integrated 100% with HALO nanomachines. SUBJECT 1 brainwaves function at peak efficacy.

Apotheosis achieved.

A shiver of exultation passed through Deidre. She stared at the picture of her dead guru and his wife, tears falling down her cheeks. "I wish you were here to see the start of the new age."

The dot matrix printer rumbled to life, printing a new message. SUBJECT 1 had engaged a new person with her divinity. Deidre shivered in anticipation as she waited for the drones to set up the spy cameras.

To be continued...