Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little degenerate," she snarled. "Where is my daughter? What have you done with her? Are you the one that sent her to those disgusting websites with those filthy pictures and stories?"

I arched an eyebrow as she glared at me.

"Make her into a slut!" Cherry whimpered.

"Chae-Won!" snarled the Korean MILF. Despite the anger contorting her features, she had plump lips and dark, exciting eyes. I could see the sleek lines of her body beneath her dress. If she had her daughter's figure... "You..." The MILF's finger pointed at her daughter. "You get dressed right this instant! I am tired of your whorish behavior."

"Oh, you want to see whorish behavior," I said, a grin spreading across my lips. "Strip naked and go kneel before your daughter."

The pain attacked my mind. I was ready for it, knowing I would need the full use of my powers on this woman. I groaned through the needle-like prickles stabbing deep into my thoughts. Spots of darkness danced before my eyes as the Korean MILF shook her head. Mrs. Kang then glared daggers at me.

"What sort of woman do you think I am, boy?" she hissed even as her hands went to the buttons of her dress. She worked them open without breaking her tirade. "Do you think I'm like one of these degenerate hussies in your house? Look at those two. Lesbians? What sort of den of inequities is this?"

"See, see!" Cherry moaned. "Ooh, yes, yes, make her into a slut, Henry."

"And you, young lady, I am going to bend you over my lap and paddle that rear. I don't care how old you are. This has gone too far." Mrs. Kang's pale-olive cheeks mottled red with her anger. Her hands shoved open her blouse, revealing a pair of large breasts constrained in a plain, white bra. She had tits almost as big as my mom's. "You are not too old for me to spank! I will make you into a proper, young woman!"

"Oh, I'm doing that," I said, smiling as she unfastened her bra and freed her big tits. She still hadn't noticed what her body was doing while she yelled.

Her breasts swayed before her, soft and pillowy, her nipples the same shade of dark-brown as her daughters but her areolas were larger. She wasn't hard at all. Wasn't aroused one bit by anything happening to her.

"And you..." She glared at me. "I would speak to your mother, but I see she's kneeling naked on the floor." Mrs. Kang's gaze shifted past me. "I can't believe you are involved in this perversion, Jonette. But I shouldn't be surprised. Since you divorced your husband, you've taken up with any guy who catches your eye."

"I am a slut," my mom said with pride. "And you should look at yourself. I mean, you're taking off your panties for my son."

Mrs. Kang, in the process of drawing down her plain, white panties, gasped. She stared down at herself as she bent over to pull her underwear down her thighs. She let out a strangled moan as her black bush came into view, thick and untamed. Her body shook like she was trying to fight what she was doing. But couldn't. She stepped out of her panties then hurried into the living room, hands covering her naked tits, and knelt before her daughter.

"W-what is going on?" she whimpered, all her anger vanished, her face paling with fear.

"You're becoming a slut, Mom," Cherry said with such glee in her voice. "Mmm, you're going to stop being that uptight bitch and finally enjoy life."

"Chae-Won!" Mrs. Kang gasped. "How dare you speak to me that way. I'm your mother and--"

"And you just stripped naked like a whore because Henry told you to," Cherry said, such glee in her voice. "Mmm, I knew you were a slut. Dad has no idea, but I do. You fuck the preacher all the time when he comes over for those 'prayer' visits."

Mrs. Kang's jaw dropped. "I... I..."

"Tell the truth," I commanded and more pain flared across my mind.

"I... I... You don't understand," Mrs. Kang said. "He is... He is a holy man. I need to... It's just... I..."

"You're just a slut," Cherry said. "You preach all that abstinence and faithfulness, then you fuck the preacher behind Dad's back. You have that hot, slutty cunt between your thighs! You won't be able to pretend much longer. Henry's going to fix you. Right?" Cherry shot her eyes to me. Some of her confidence faded as she stared at me. "R-right?"

"We'll take care of your mother in a moment," I said, advancing to the couch, my dick so hard. "But you got that hot, little hole between your thighs that needs attending to."

"He's going to pop my cherry, Mom!"

"What, no," Mrs. Kang objected.

"Just sit there and watch," I growled, thoughts buzzing. "You're going to witness my dick ramming into you daughter's cunt. You got a front row seat. Don't look away."

"Mmm, yes, yes," whimpered Cherry. "You have to obey him!"

I stepped between Mrs. Kang and her daughter. Cherry stared up at me, her legs spread wide, her shaved, virgin pussy gleaming. She stretched out her arms towards me, beckoning. She was so eager for this, so wanton.

I lowered myself. She grabbed my shoulders, pulling me down with such excitement. Her mother whined behind me, protesting. It only made my dick harder. Cherry smiled at me as I settled between her thighs. My dick thrust out before me. I nudged into her stomach, her skin so hot and silky smooth. I grabbed my dick, moving it lower.

"Yes, yes, yes, watch, Mom!" Cherry moaned.

"No, no, do not do this," Mrs. Kang protested. "I make mistakes. It's wrong what I do, but... you can be better than me, Chae-Won."

"I don't want to be!" Cherry stared into my eyes. "Please, please, pop my cherry. I've wanted this for so long. To be fucked hard by a man. A man in control of me."

But I wasn't. I had hardly given her any commands at all. This was all her. She was pure, but not for much longer. I could see it. She had that same slutty wantonness brimming in her that all the other women in the room had. My mother, the two MILFs sixty-nining with such wild passion, the uptight Mrs. Kang.

I could save her from that.

My cock touched her pussy. I felt her hot flesh as I stared into her eyes. I groaned at the feel of her against me. The silky delight of her folds. She whimpered, her eyes so wide as they stared up at me. She licked her lips, a quiver racing through her body.

"Take me, Henry," she groaned. "Please, please, fuck me. I'm yours. Use me! While my mom watches!"

"Please, do not," Mrs. Kang groaned. "She doesn't have to be like this."

I felt Cherry's cherry against my dick. I stared into her dark eyes. I kissed her hard, capturing her lips at the same moment I thrust. She whimpered into the kiss. Her hymen stretched and stretched. I kept pressing forward. I kept pushing against that maidenhead. My tongue rammed into her mouth.

Her cherry popped.

My dick sank into her pure flesh. The first cock to ever penetrate her. She groaned into the kiss. Her thighs squeezed tight about my waist. Her arms snaked around my neck, holding me in place. She was so tight. Her pussy squeezed about my dick in a way none of the Mommy-sluts did. I stretched her open.

I broke the kiss, staring down at her, my eyes wide at the pleasure. Mrs. Kang groaned in the background, a bitter, disappointed sound as she saw my cock buried to the hilt in her daughter's once-virginal flesh.

"You're in me," Cherry moaned. She spoke with such awe. "Oh, you're in me and it feels great. I love it."

"I bet you do," I groaned, drawing back my cock through her tight flesh. She squeezed down on my dick, the pleasure rippling through me.

"Oh, that's so beautiful," my mom said. "Oh, honey, give her so much pleasure with your cock."

"No, no, stop it!" Mrs. Kang gasped.

"Don't stop!" groaned Cherry. "Please, please, don't stop, Henry. I love it. Your dick is pumping away in me."

"You're going to be a slut, aren't you?" I asked her, staring into her eyes.

"Yes!" she moaned, her pussy clenching on me.

"No!" I snarled, pain buzzing through my thoughts. "You only want my cock. Your pussy, your mouth, your asshole are only for my dick. You don't want any other guy to ever touch you. Only me. I'm the only guy that gets you wet! You are never a slut!"

I kept fucking her through the pain. She squirmed beneath me, her pussy squeezing down on my thrusting dick. The rapturous delight of her pussy drove back the needle-like pain. A big smile spread across her lips.

"Your mind-controlling me into being your girlfriend!" she moaned, her thighs squeezing around me. "Oh, that's hot. Make me love you! Please, please, give me that command!"

I shuddered at her, my cock thrusting into her hot sheath. "You love me. You're my girlfriend. My lover. But you're not a slut."

"Not a slut!" she moaned as only a tiny prickle raced across my thoughts. "Ooh, I love you, Henry. Love you so much. Your cock feels amazing in me. Best cock. I only want your cock."

"Yes, yes!" I groaned, thrusting harder into her depths, my balls smacking against her flesh.

She kissed me, her breasts pressing into my chest. Her nipples were so hard. I felt the passion of her kiss. It was so intense. I could feel how much she loved me. It was no longer lust, but true affection. I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut, kissing her back with such passion.

I reveled in the bliss of her cunt. Only my cock would ever get to enjoy her snatch. My fingers dug into her rump as I drove into her over and over again. Our tongues dueled as we moved our bodies. Her hips undulated, stirring her once-virginal flesh about my cock.

The friction was incredible. As much as I loved fucking a mommy-slut--my mommy-slut--there was something special about this moment. I could feel our moms watching as she shuddered beneath me, her silky pussy gripping my cock as I pumped it in and out of her.

"No, no, no," Mrs. Kang whimpered.

"Ooh, it's so beautiful to watch, Mi-Suk," my mom groaned. "Doesn't it make your pussy hot at all?"

"No," Mrs. Kang said. "I'm not a degenerate."

"I think you will be," my mom said. "My son will make you realize that you're a slut. I mean, you cheat on your husband. You're already there. You just need to be honest about it. Then you'll get to have so much fun. Mmm, sucking cocks, getting fucked in the ass, taking jizz in all your holes."

Cherry broke our kiss and moaned, "Oh, Henry, our Moms are going to be such sluts together, aren't they?"

"Yes!" I growled, thrusting so hard into her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" she moaned.

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. Her face twisted with passion. She bucked beneath me, pressing her body into mine. I loved the feel of her breasts against my chest almost as much as her cunt climaxing around my thrusting dick.

I made her cum again. I made my girlfriend explode!

I could hear the joy in her moans as she shuddered beneath me, squirming against the couch. My hands shoved beneath the cushions to grip her ass. I cupped her rump as I fucked into her convulsing pussy.

"Oh, Mom, we're going to make you suck so much cock!" Cherry moaned, her pussy writhing about my dick, sucking at it.

"We?" I demanded.

"Henry!" she screamed. "Henry--my boyfriend--is going to make you suck so many cocks. Fuck so many guys. There's going to be such an orgy tonight! I can't wait. I'm going to watch you get fucked by two guys! Three guys! You'll have a dick in all your holes!"

The more she spoke, the harder she came. I groaned, thrusting into her pussy. My balls grew tighter and tighter. It was so hot hearing her cry out her fantasies. Tonight, every guy who joined the Mother Fucking Club would bring their mothers to a special meeting. So many MILFs would learn the joys of being sluts for their sons and other young men.

I groaned, my orgasm building so fast as her hot pussy sucked at my dick. Her flesh writhed about my shaft, milking it. The friction was incredible. Pleasure flowed through me. Such rapture that kept my cock pumping into her.

"I'm going to fill you with my jizz," I groaned.

"No, no, you have no protection," gasped Mrs. Kang. "She is not on the pill."

"I'm not!" Cherry whimpered. "Please, please, spill it in me. I love you, Henry. And it would be soooo hot to be bred by you."

"So hot," whimpered my mommy-slut.

"I beg of you, Henry, don't," Mrs. Kang whimpered. "She is too young."

"Cum in me!" Cherry moaned, her pussy spasming around my dick, her hot flesh so eager for it.

Then it hit me. Only my cum would ever spurt into her pussy. I would be the only guy who ever got that joy. Cherry was all mine. Mothers were sluts, but she was my girlfriend. And my girlfriend wasn't a whore.

She was my lover.

I rammed into her depths. I groaned as my cock buried to the hilt in her. My jizz erupted. My cum fired into her depths. I grunted as the pleasure shot through me. I groaned with each spurt of my spunk into Cherry's fertile pussy.

"He's cumming in me, Mom!" Cherry howled, her face contorting with rapture. "My boyfriend's cumming in me!"

"No!" Mrs. Kang gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes, flood your girlfriend with all your yummy cum, honey!" my mom moaned. "Then I can lick her clean!"

My pleasure peaked. I grunted as I fired the last blast of jizz into my girlfriend's pussy. I collapsed on her, panting, shuddering. She writhed beneath me, such a pleased smile on her lips as her pussy's convulsions died.

"Oh, Henry, that was wonderful," she moaned. "Mmm, I love you so much. You know why? Because you ordered me to. You control me. Own me. Isn't that so hot? It makes me want to cum again."

"You are so kinky," I panted, nuzzling my nose into hers.

"I know," she said. "You need a kinky girl to keep up with you. I mean, look what you did with your powers."

"Yeah," I grinned. "Now I think your mother needs to learn her place."

Her pussy clenched about my dick. "Definitely."

I rolled off of Cherry, settling on the couch beside her, my cock hard and soaked with my juices. Mrs. Kang shuddered, her eyes red, her hand still covering her tits as she stared at her daughter's well-fucked cunt. My mother knelt beside the Korean MILF, licking her lips, a wanton look in her dark eyes.

"Mrs. Kang, you are a slut," I growled, the pain already flaring. "You love being wanton and naughty. You crave cocks fucking your pussy, your asshole. Especially young cocks. My cock. But you also love pussy. You want to lick cunt. You want to feast on it. Your daughter's cunt is the best. You love licking your daughter. Because you're a slut, aren't you?"

My voice grew throaty at the end as the pain grew so great. But it was worth it to see Mrs. Kang's expression change from horror to lust. She licked her lips now, salivating. Her hands lowered, revealing her nipples hardening, puckering up from her areolas to form two stiff protrusions. She leaned forward, her head drifting towards her daughter's pussy.

"You're such a slut, aren't you, Mom?" Cherry asked.

"I... I am, Chae-Won." The Korean MILF swallowed, her tits heaving. "I... I want to eat your pussy. It's so full of cum."

"Then what are you waiting on?" I demanded. "Lick her clean. You love eating my cum out of your daughter's pussy."

"I love you so much, Henry!" Cherry said, giving me a smoky look as her mother lunged forward.

Mrs. Kang buried her face between her daughter's thigh, planting her lips right on Cherry's well-fucked pussy. Her tongue flicked out, gathering my cum dribbling out of her daughter's deflowered snatch, savoring the incestuous delight.

I grinned at the sight, then glanced at my mom. She had such a look of disappointment on her face. "You can suck my cock, Mommy-slut."

"Ooh, thank you, Honey," groaned my mom. "Mmm, Cherry has such a delicious tasting cunt. I bet it will be so yummy on your dick."

"Mmm, I bet it would be," Cherry said, shuddering. "Oh, Mom, yes, yes, jam that tongue into me. Ooh, you are such a whore. Lick that cum out of me."

I put my arm around my girlfriend's shoulders as my mom grabbed my dick. She stroked the slick shaft as she lowered her head. Her dark hair spilled across my thighs. Her tongue flicked out, sliding up my shaft to the tip, gathering up Cherry's fresh cream.

I groaned, savoring the tongue bath, loving this moment. Mrs. Haley and Mrs. Woodham moaned through another set of orgasms as they kept feasting on each other's cunt, lost to their lesbian delight. I loved this. It was so amazing.

"Mmm," Cherry purred, her head resting on my shoulder. "I can't believe the Halos really exist."

I glanced at her. "What?"

"That's how you got your powers, right?" she asked me, squirming as her mother feasted on her. "The Institute of Apotheosis sent you a package."

"How do you know that?" I asked her, hardly noticing my mom's mouth engulfing the tip of my dick.

"For the last two months, people with powers have been popping up across America," Cherry said. "Or so people claim on the mind control stories forums. I thought it was an urban legend, or someone just writing hot mind control erotica, but it all started with this lesbian mom. They say she's turning her entire town into a lesbian paradise. Just pussy licking and dildos and stuff, while any woman who pisses her off is instead turned into a complete slut. Like having to fuck as many guys in a day as possible.

"Which I guess keeps the guys happy. Then there's the man in, I think, New Mexico. He has this harem of women. Like his daughters and everything."

"Jesus," I said. "What does the Institute want to accomplish?"

"Well, to make gods," Cherry said. "I mean, don't you feel like a god? You made me love you." She had such a huge smile on her lips when she said that, and I doubt it was from her mommy-slut feasting on her pussy. "Someone connected these people with mind control powers to this hippie company called the Institute of Apotheosis. And you know what Apotheosis means, right?"

"Something about god or religion," I frowned, struggling to remember my Greek roots while my mom sucked so hard on my dick.

"It means falling towards divinity. In other words, becoming a god." She shuddered. "My boyfriend is a god. That's so awesome."

"Yeah," I groaned, my balls getting tighter and tighter. I had thought that already.

"Ooh, I wish I had my own Halo," she said, glancing at me. "Wouldn't that be hot? To control a goddess who could control everyone else? Then we could build the club even faster."

My dick throbbed hard in my mom's mouth. "Yes!" I snarled. "That would be so hot!"

My cock erupted into my mother's sucking mouth. Electricity shot through my body as I imagined Cherry putting on the Halo, gaining my same powers. She could order people around, make so many mothers into sluts.

A god couldn't date a mortal. A god needed a goddess for his consort. The thought electrified through my mind as my cum pumped over and over into my mother's hungry mouth. She swallowed it as I floated through the rapture of my orgasm. Beside me, Cherry squealed as she came on her mommy-slut's mouth.

Shame I couldn't make her into a goddess.

~ ** ~

Ulrich Geller's eyes widened as he pulled his dick out of the cunt belonging to Jim's mother. He stepped back, his body buzzing from the orgasm, letting Jim himself step up to fuck his mother. What the god said shot through Ulrich.

His head snapped over to the docks where the six remaining Halos waited to be shipped out to the gods chosen by the scryers. His hands clenched as such an insidious thought crept into his mind. It went against every policy and belief of the Institute.

But Henry was a God. Maybe... maybe he knew who should be a God, too.

To be continued...

12