Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never wanted this delight to end. I wanted to keep experiencing such rapture. My eyes rolled back in my head. I groaned, this dizzy lust spilling through me. I shook my head, sucking in deep breaths as my heart pounded in my chest.

"Oh, wow," groaned Kaitlyn beside me. "Oh, Mom, that was incredible." Her large tits rose and fell. "Mmm, you are an amazing pussy licker!"

"So are you, Lily!" June panted, her face flushed.

Lily's cute face pulled from her sister's pussy. Juices were smeared across her features. She licked her lips. "Really?"

"Really," June said and pulled Lily to her feet. The two sisters shared a hot, incestuous kiss.

My heart quivered. I made this happen. Just like I made all the lust around me happen.

Lucilla popped up, her lips smeared in my sweet cream. She threw her arms around my neck, rose up on her tiptoes, and kissed me with such passion on the mouth. I groaned, loving the flavor of my incestuous cream smeared on her lips. Her tongue dueled with mine, making me shiver in delight. She was such a sexy thing.

I loved it.

Our breasts pressed tight. I slipped my arms from around Kaitlyn's and June's shoulders to hold my little sister tight to me. She wiggled. I knew her pussy was on fire. As much as I wanted to feast on her, I had an orgy to trigger.

I broke the kiss and moaned, "Come on, we're almost to the fair."

My little sister moaned and shivered.

I winked at her. "You'll get off. I promise. While everyone watches."

The six of us continued on, naked. As we neared the fairgrounds, there were more and more people for me to command. I set off mini-orgies of fucking and sucking. A woman was spit-roasted by her boyfriend and a burly biker. Two sisters were sixty-nining while their brother fucked their mother's ass and dad enjoyed her pussy. I left another woman with a line of guys eager to gangbang her one after the other. A cop controlling traffic got his very own naughty slut to suck his cock while he did it.

I gave out my commands to everyone. There were so many people. It was incredible. I felt not a twinge of pain as I rewrote hundreds of minds, my little sister clutching to my arm. Sometimes I added to my entourage. Always women related to each other. Another set of sisters, a busty mother and her sexy daughter, two cute cousins.

It was so hot being escorted by my growing delight of naked women. They all loved each other now, that was amazing. They would exchange kisses while I stopped to give commands. June was even fingering Lily as they walked, rubbing her hot pussy and making the eighteen-year-old girl gasp and shudder.

I worked my way through the fairgrounds towards the stage to the rodeo. It would be packed. Everyone always tried to get tickets to it. There would be thousands of people to dominate. I shivered in delight, so eager for this moment.

I left orgies in my wake. Naked people gasping and heaving as they fucked each other, loved each other without restraint. I clutched Lucilla's hand in delight as I reached the entrance to the stadium. All those people in line fell on each other at my command.

"Hey, go fuck that cute redhead," I told the burly cowboy letting people into the fair.

"Yes, ma'am, I will," he said, tipping his hat and going to the busty hottie I pointed out.

I grinned and walked down the tunnel. The cheers of the rodeo built around me. There was an announcer talking. He was out in the center of the rodeo, getting ready to announce the next event. I smiled in delight and walked right up to the edge of the barrier separating me from the action.

The crowd around me gasped at the sight of my naked entourage. The MC, a middle-aged cowboy with a ruddy face, faltered in his words as he stared at me. I ordered him to hand over the mic. I was so wet, so ready to dominate a thousand people.

Yesterday, it hurt to rewrite just my sisters' minds. But everything had changed. The final pieces were in place to truly let me dominate. I felt... energized by those twin voices whispering through my mind.

"Thanks," I said, taking the microphone from him. I held it out to my voice, feeling the eyes of everyone staring at me. It was incredible. "Hello! I'm Serafina, and I'm your new Goddess! You all worship me! Obey me!"

A groan rippled through the crowd. My words reached them while my thoughts radiated around the stadium. I shuddered as I dominated all these thousands of people. My mind-control spread through them.

"You all love me!" I said.

They cheered for me. Their love reverberated through the stadium. They stood up, clapping their excitement. I shuddered in the midst of my lesbian entourage. My pussy felt so molten with all the power I had. I shifted my hips from side to side, surveying them all. This was such an incredible rush.

"I have amazing news for you all," I said. "There's no shame in sex. You are free to love whom you want. Incest is awesome! You definitely should try that out. There's no jealousy any longer. Only joy. If your wife fucks another man, be happy for her. If your husband fucks another woman, join the fun! If you want to fuck your mom, do it! Want to suck cock, do it! Want to fuck your father, your brother, your sister, do it!

"That's what I'm here to tell you. You want to fuck, there's no shame in it. Even here. Because right now, you all want to fuck! Look around you. There's bound to be someone you're sitting nearby that makes you hard or wet! Have fun! Indulge! When you're fucking each other, you're loving me. And you all want to make me happy!"

I shuddered as the orgy exploded around me. The world disintegrated into passion. Clothing flew off across the entire stadium. I slowly turned, staring up at all the stands rising above me, a sea of humanity learning to love each other. It was so different.

"There is no more morality keeping us from the pleasures we want," I said, my eyes falling on my little sister's soaked bush. "That's why I'm going to eat out my little sister right now!"

I threw the microphone down. A blare of feedback screeching through the auditorium, I fell down to my knees and buried my face into my sister's bush. Her silky pubic hair caressed my mouth. My tongue flicked out, gathering her sweet pussy, a fresher flavor than my own cream. She gasped, staring down at me with such joy in her eyes.

This felt so right. I was given the Halo to change the world. And I would. I'd start here, but I knew my message would spread. All the gods' messages would spread. There were twelve us serving the voices, expanding our powers farther and farther.

The sounds of passion echoed through the stadium as my tongue plunged deep into my little sister's snatch. I stirred around in her, my hands gripping her ass. She grinned at me, her round breasts quivering.

I loved my powers. I was so glad I was chosen to be a Goddess.

...We knew you would do the right thing... the twin voices whispered in my mind. ...We're proud of you. Enjoy your little sister. When you're done, there are more people you need to dominate...

~ ** ~

Alex Icke -- Gemini

I felt lost as I stumbled through the bowels of the Institute. I thought this was all bullshit. That my family had devoted ourselves to Dr. Blavatsky and his wife, Dr. Bailey, for nothing. That they were just crazy. When Ulrich disrupted the plan and sent Henry Archer's girlfriend the Virgo halo, that they were wrong.

And now...

My children were changed. My son and daughter were whispering in my thoughts. It was gentle, quite, but he could feel it. They needed him to dominate. They needed all the gods to dominate. The other gods and me were their Zodiacs, created to enslave and change the world as they came of age. I wasn't rebelling.

I was acting just as Dr. Blavatsky predicted.

For the night, I'd lost my faith and now... Now I just felt used by Dr. Blavatsky. It wasn't enlightenment that we were bringing mankind, it was slavery. We would change them through rewriting their minds. It was why all the gods had these abilities. Why Dr. Bailey had designed the Halo nanites to have these abilities, to give the gods sexual stamina. It must push them into sexual perversity, using the strongest drive in a human, to procreate, to propel them to use their powers on others.

I found myself in my mother's office. I walked around the table and sat in her chair. Her computer was on. All the feeds were up. The new gods weren't being monitored, when I grabbed the Halo, the drone teams hadn't bothered to set up those spycams. But the older gods were being watched as they slowly spread their power through their communities.

I don't know how long I sat there brooding. I didn't know what to do. I could feel my children whispering, wanting me to go out and dominate. To share with the world my own view on it. That women should be submissive to their men. That only their master should breed them. Only when she was pregnant, could a woman allow another man to fuck her.

And only if her master allowed.

It was the same message my twin sister, the other half of my soul, wanted to share. She submitted to me. She wasn't my slave because I made her. She was my slave by choice. Did it matter that my enslavement would allow my children to dominate?

Should I rebel or submit?

Could I rebel? I felt them on my mind. They were... pressuring me. And that was as infants. When they were grown, would their power be even stronger? Would the gods just be their slaves? Did I want to be their slave? Did it matter?

The door opened. My sister entered the office, her black hair clinging wet to her naked body. Her breasts were fuller, rounder, not the small mounds from before. Her nipples looked fatter, changed by her pregnancy. Her stomach was flat as normal. She sauntered to me, her hips swaying from side to side.

"You're not nursing them?" I asked.

"They're sleeping," she said. "Dreaming of the future."

She reached me and slipped onto my lap. Her hands slid up my naked chest. She smelled fresh of soap, just showered. Her arms slipped around me as she stared at me in the eyes, her dark eyes almost swallowing me.

"What's wrong, Master?" she asked, her voice soft and sweet.

"We're their slaves," I muttered. "We're not gods, but puppets."

"And?" She arched an eyebrow. "Our parents are happy being our slaves. The world will be happy, too. So can we."

She kissed me, her lips hot and delicious. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. My cock twitched. Her shaved pussy rubbed against my swelling dick. She was hot and juicy. I groaned, my eyes closing as my twin sister loved me.

"We'll be together, Master," she whispered through my mind, our thoughts linked by the nanites. We were one soul. "We'll be happy serving our children. Those we dominate will be happy. We'll spread our version of enlightenment. Our children won't stop us. They want us to unleash our desires on the world. So, let's do it."

Her words were so seductive. I wanted to go out there and dominate. It ached in me. My thoughts brimmed with the power to mold people to me. I kissed my sister back, gripping her rump as she humped against me.

"We're going to go out there and enslave them. For our children." She giggled in my mind. "We're following Dr. Blavatsky's will still. We are going to bring about enlightenment. Our children will make humanity into one harmonious society. Isn't that wonderful? No more pain and suffering. Just people happy and working towards a united goal."

I groaned, squeezing her ass.

"You want that, don't you, Master?" she asked. "I know you do. I can feel it. You don't have to lose your faith. We were chosen. We're special, Master. We're the Gemini gods." She broke the kiss and said out loud, "We're going to make the world into a wonderful place."

She arched her back, her swollen breasts swaying right before me. Her breast milk beaded on them. Milk leaked from them. It was such a delicious treat to see. I hungered for her. I wanted to suckle from her. To devour her.

I latched onto her breast. I suckled from her. Her milk squirted into my mouth. It was just such a treat. It was amazing. Her creamy milk splashed across my tongue. She tasted so sweet, different from cow's milk. And warm...

The flavor melted on my tongue. I gripped her ass. I squeezed and kneaded her as I nursed from her. I gulped down her milk while her fingers slid through my hair. She nursed me. Her milk fed this hunger in me. It was incredible. A euphoric rush surged through me.

"Mmm, we're going to help them change the world, aren't we, Master?" she cooed.

"Yes," I groaned. I felt so good. Her milk was divine. I suckled with noisy passion. Her cream squirted onto my mouth. "We are. We're going to dominate the world. For them."

"Yes!" she moaned, her pussy grinding on my cock. Her hips wiggled as I nursed, her hot snatch sliding up my hard cock until she reached the crown. Her pussy lips engulfed my tip.

I froze. I popped my mouth off her nipple as she engulfed my cock with her tight pussy. "You just gave birth. Aren't you sore?"

"Nanites healed me," she moaned. "Mmm, aren't I as tight as ever? Just so wonderful and delicious. Mmm, doesn't that just feel amazing as I slid down your cock, Master?"

"Yes," I groaned, my fingers squeezing my twin sister's rump.

"You have to breed me again, Master," she moaned. "Our next children will be normal. But we'll love them, won't we?"

"Yes!" I groaned.

"We'll make the world into a beautiful place for them, Master!" she moaned, her hips sliding her cock up and down my dick. Her pussy squeezed me. Her snatch caressed me. It was such a silky delight that made me groan. "We're going to change it, Master! So breed me!"

"Yes!" I growled, my fingers squeezing into her rump. I kneaded her rump as she worked her pussy up and down my cock. "Work that cunt on my cock, slave! Make me cum! I'm going to breed you!"

"Yes, Master!" she gasped, the chair creaking as she slid up and down me.

Her pussy squeezed around my cock. Her snatch pleased me. It was incredible to enjoy. The chair creaked as she wiggled her hips from side to side. She stirred her pussy around my cock. The pleasure surged through me. She pumped up and down me. She massaged me.

I squeezed her rump. I massaged her ass. My fingers dug into her. I groaned as she stared into my eyes. She slammed down my cock. She worked her cunt around my dick, squeezing, massaging me. My toes curled as her milk-laden tits jiggled before me.

I ducked my head down. I latched onto her nipple and suckled.

Her pussy squeezed hard around my dick. I growled as the pleasure surged through me. Her pussy melted around my cock. It was an incredible delight. It was an amazing thrill. I reveled in it. It felt so amazing to enjoy. Her pussy slammed down me again and again as her sweet milk spilled over my mouth.

"Master!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! I love nursing you, Master! My milk is yours! My nanites produce so much! I can nurse you and our children!"

"Good," I growled as her cunt slid up and down my cock. It was an incredible delight to enjoy. "I'm going to nurse from you every day! I own your milk! Your body!"

"You do, Master! I'm your goddess-slave! Your sister-slut!"

I nursed with hunger from my twin. I gulped down her milk as my balls grew tighter and tighter. Her cunt squeezed around my dick. She rose up and down my shaft faster and faster. The friction of her tight pussy transformed into pleasure that raced down my body.

She slammed down my cock, engulfing me again and again. I loved being in her hot warmth. My twin sister loved me. She held me to her breasts as she fucked me. I gulped down that sweet cream as I came closer and closer to erupting.

"Cum!" I commanded her with my mind. "Cum on my dick! Milk my jizz out of my balls! I'm breeding you!"

"Yes, Master!" she howled in my mind as she cried out in wordless bliss.

Her pussy convulsed around me.

She slammed down my dick. Her spasming pussy writhed around my cock. It was such a sweet delight to experience. Her flesh sucked at my balls. They tensed. My hands squeezed into her rump. I suckled hard from her nipple.

Milk splashed sweet into my mouth.

Pleasure exploded in my balls.

My incestuous seed fired into her cunt.

Her pussy spasmed hard around my cock, milking my jizz out of my balls. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision as I pumped her full of so much cum. It was incredible. This powerful pleasure slammed into my mind. My eyes squeezed shut.

"Master!" she howled. "Breed me!"

Her pussy drained my balls. Every blast sent a rush of bliss through me. For a wondrous moment, I was in heaven. I was united as close as I could be to my twin sister. We were one for that brief moment again.

Then my orgasm passed.

I released her nipple and leaned back in the chair. She pressed her body against me. She squirmed on me, feeling so lithe. I shuddered as her pussy wiggled around my still-hard cock. She kissed me, tasting her own milk.

"What are we going to do, Master?" she asked.

"Spread our divine word," I told her. "There are women out there that need to learn the joys of submitting to their man."

~ ** ~

Adam -- Ophiuchus

"Our plan succeeded," I sent telepathically to my now twin sister. "We live again. Your nanites worked."

We were still in these infant bodies, but they would grow. Alexis's nanite-infused milk would feed the same nanites that infused our bodies. We chose her and her brother to produce healthy twins, scrying the future, delving into the esoteric, to create a better future. Our future. Science and metaphysics wedded together. Everything proceeded so that our nanites would transform these Alex and Alexis's children into the earthly vessels, allowing us to be reborn.

"Yes, I can connect to all the nodes," Eve, my sister-wife's new name, sent. "All twelve are active and where they should be. We just have to grow up, and then we shall change the world."

"Reshape it," I agreed. "We shall deliver an earthly salvation. Mankind will not go extinct, but will be transformed."

I couldn't wait to the see the fruits of our labors. When we ended our first earthly existence, placing our future into the hands of Deidre Icke and the rest of our followers, it was a gamble. Giving up our lives for godhood.

We did it. Apotheosis achieved.

The END

12