Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Mommy!" I groaned and erupted into her asshole.

My cum spurted into her anal sheath. I loved the way her asshole writhed around my cock. Her velvety bowels loved my erupting dick. I groaned, my back arching. I shot my hands up and gripped her big boobs. I squeezed them as she moaned out her delight.

Her asshole suckled at me. She hungered for my cum in all her holes. Her head threw back as she cried out her ecstasy. The pleasure shot through me over and over again. I groaned as I hurtled towards the pinnacle of euphoria. I reached it. Floated there.

"I love you, Mommy!"

"I love you, too, honey!" she gasped, her asshole milking my balls dry.

She collapsed on me, kissing me with such hunger. I groaned, stroking her back. I knew we would have such an amazing life. The god had shown us the way. I was so thrilled that he had come to my college. That he had enlightened me.

I would love my mother until the day I died.

~ ** ~

Director Stantis sank down into the chair at the head of the executive board of the Agency.

Heads of the other "departments" sank down. Men who controlled the FBI, the CIA, NSA, DIA, the various branches of the military, the DOJ, the State Department, the FDA, the CDC, select senators and representatives, and more. The shadow government running things behind the scenes.

When presidents failed, or didn't serve the interests of the deep state, the Agency acted. They had, through various agencies, tried to get the president (the National Command Authority) to authorize the assassinations. Killings were... risky.

Blowback was a concern.

But no longer.

"I want to hear ways we can eliminate these psychers," Director Stantis said. "I don't care what propaganda we have to use. Blame it on the Russians. They're always a useful scapegoat. Just get it done! I want plans!"

This madness had to end.

To be continued...