Institute of Good Intentions

Story Info
A teacher finds she can learn with her favorite student.
1.9k words
3.91
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts at a specifc sort of institution in the heartland of America. It's a building designed to help orphans who have turned 18 and were released out of young orphanages at the age of 18 and were struggling to transition into society as functioning adults on their own. It is nonprofit and designed to teach them necessary skills through classes and practical learning.

This building known as the Bridger Institute has a total of 80 residents and about 22 faculty positions ranging from teacher to cook and of course headmaster of the facility. Some of these faculty members were hired from their own growing progressional institute and are orphans themselves. Stacy is one such faculty member hired recently; a beautiful woman with glowing skin, silky hair, and a bright smile that makes it hard to believe she never had braces. Stacy is also the youngest of the faculty members as she is only 22 years old; she was recently hired to teach social skills to the residents after learning them herself from venturing into society just three years ago.

Stacy just finished her 9th lecture and was leaving class with her students as one of her favorite students James; a tall man with thick hair, toned arms, and just a little bit of stubble on his jaw stopped her in the hallway.

"I just wanted to say thank you to you personally, ever since coming here, I've been hesitant any of this stuff they're teaching us is getting through to me, but after being in your class, I feel like I'm finally starting to put everything together."

Stacy blushed after the compliment,

"I'm so glad to hear that" as she placed her hand on his arm, "Does my physical touch emphasize I mean that?"

They laughed together as the previous lecture was regarding the subject of positive touching for comforting those in need. James smiling replied, reaching out to clasp their arms together awkwardly,

"Yeah, I feel like I'm really connecting with you." He laughed with her.

Stacy paused,

"You know, when students finish my course, we have a final involving a one-on-one interaction that should give students the opportunity to use all the skills we've been teaching about."

"I generally wouldn't think to offer a practice round of it but since you mentioned this course is helping you find some belonging. Would you like to do an early round of it? This also is my first year here so maybe we could work on the kinks of it together!"

James face lit up,

"Stacy, that sounds like such a great idea! What time do you think we could set it up?"

"Well, its only Wednesday now and I don't want it to distract from your other educational opportunities, I also might need sometime to organize it, why don't we plan for Saturday morning, right at 8am. I know its early for a Saturday, but I don't want you to miss the weekly Saturday career day event at 11am."

"That's perfect I'll see you then."

***

The days went by fast, and Stacy could not be more thrilled with the practice practical she spent all late week planning so much so she found it hard to fall asleep Friday night which she found strange because she'd never really felt this sort of excitement before but couldn't explain it to herself despite, she herself being in a faculty position to teach socializing to others!

She woke up bright early at 7:30 am and rushed to her office to set up all the props she had to make the event feel like a real experience. She had it all set up by 7:50 am and sat patiently until 8am. Then the clock ticked by, 8:05, 8:10, 8:15. She was furious and upset that James had forgotten. About their plan, so upset she stood up and stormed beyond the faculty wing straight up the male residential hall to speak to James that instant. She found one of the other men standing around and quickly asked exactly which room James was staying in.

She pounded furiously on the door; thankful most other residents were not around to see her anger.

"James are you in there? Aren't you forgetting something?"

James sheepishly responded through the door.

"Uh yeah, I didn't forget but I can't go I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?"

Anger got a hold of her and she couldn't help herself she tried the doorknob to storm in and was surprised to find it unlocked as she burst in to see James laying awkwardly in his bed with his shirt off clearly panicking when seeing her.

"Close the door!"

He quickly shouted.

She complied now diffused by the awkwardness of this encounter and realizing her emotions got the better of her.

"What are you doing in bed? I thought you were excited to try this practice out with me, I had it all set up and you just didn't show up."

James gulped,

"Well I was up early, but um, something happened and I don't know how to explain it, but I've just been kind of stuck here."

"Stuck?"

"Well uh yeah, you see I was excited about this morning last night and I found it hard to sleep, so I ended up kind of getting as comfortable as I could to fall asleep, as you can tell"

He gestured to his clothes in the corner.

"Well I uh, dreamed about, well something."

He nervously stammered, as he glanced into her eyes.

"And uhm, well something that has never happened to me before happened."

Stacy was sufficiently confused at this point.

"And what exactly happened?"

James glanced around then admitted,

"Well I feel like if anybody would know it would be you, at the end of my dream I think something happened, and I kind of released something out of me, it was unlike anything I've felt before. It felt so good that I almost woke up and fell right back to sleep. But its messy and I was too nervous to get up, let alone make it to the practice."

Stacy turned her head,

"What do you mean released?"

James gulped again,

"I can't explain I just know something was rubbing on well me, and then it came out and it felt better than anything else in the world."

Stacy walked over to him in his bed looking down on him, she couldn't help but grab the blanket and slowly peel it off of James, he seemed nervous but did not stop her from doing so. As she pulled back she revealed James entire naked body, the first male she'd ever seen, and he was covered with his own semen. Every part of him seemed to glisten white, from his chiseled abs down to around his thighs and the puddle around where he layed.

In shock and aw Stacy stared, unknowing what to do.

James pulled the blanket back and said,

"You see the problem?"

Looking up at Stacy

Stacy stammered some words,

"Yeah, that's unlike anything I have ever seen."

She blushed as she said it.

"Can you explain how it happened again?"

"Like I said I was asleep and felt it rubbing on my blankets, it felt really nice and then that happened."

Stacy slowly reached down to the blanket, placing her hand right over the throbbed over veined cock she had just seen covered in its own cum. She gently pressed on the wet silky blanket and started rubbing back and forth over his cock.

"Did it feel like this?"

James threw his head back and smiled painfully,

"Yes oh my gosh, yeah that feels, so nice!"

Stacy continued, slowly getting faster, she could feel his cock growing under the blankets.

"You know James, I have, well, had similar experiences with my own sleep. If I rub on mine, it feels nice too, but never have I had anything come out."

James unable to say a word nodded in confirmation.

"I think I'd like to try something,"

Stacy slowly dropped her panties down her legs know her wet pussy only hidden by her glossy white skirt. She gently stepped on his bed and squatted down to start rubbing her pussy and clit all over his hidden penis under the sheets. She let out a gentle moan as she started moving back and forth.

James leaned forward and grabbed her in close as he felt her heartbeat, the warmth of her body, and the warm slickness of the fluids and blankets between them. Before long, he lifted her up just enough to throw the blanket out from under them out onto the floor. He then positioned to rub their privates skin to skin with one another. They both started kissing eachother as this happened almost out of instinct. It didn't take long before his penis went from just rubbing to an inadvertent slip striaght up into her vagina.

Stacy let out a small yelp as she could feel him completely inside her. She slowly slid down his cock experiencing every groove of her inside grasping the throbbing penis within her. Unexpectedly, James feeling new confidence grasped her perfect butt and tapered body as he slammed her down forcing the penis far up into her.

Stacy now moaned loudly as she leaned over to feel his pecs, lips and hair as she leaned down to kiss him, he continued throwing her down around his cock, pounding harder and faster as they joined together as one. They were in such unison that they were both moaning louder and faster now before James said,

"I can feel that feeling again, it feels good!"

Stacy yelled,

"I can feel it to0...its..ITs..its...OOouuhh"

She felt the inside of her body release as she came and fluid gushed around his cock and out of her body all over the matress with a sweet smell that permeated the room. The fluid kept rushing out soaking between the two of them as it poured uncontrollably out of her. As this happened James did one final push before moaning himself, as his penis pulsed hard in her rubbing against her clit and insides before exploding once again with semen within her. She could feel the cum rushing within the sopping pussy falling within every groove of her insides. He continued to pump her with cum, pulse after pulse before it blasted out of her around them mixing with her pussy juice and covering them both with cum and fluid.

James was soaked neck to toe with juices, Stacy's entire legs were a sticky white as well, her bright skirt now saturated with wetness and her tight black blouse now stained white up to her breasts. They looked at eachother in awe at what had just occurred.

"I think that was what it felt like."

Stacy stood up as his fat cock slid and slithered out her gushing more cum as the suction between them broke. She stepped over onto the floor, her legs bent as she looked down at the shower of dripping white fluid falling out of her and sliding down her legs onto the floor. James covered himself with blankets again before smiling as he passed out right then and there. Stacy pulled her panties back up over her wet pussy before straightening herself, and wiping what cum off her she could. Then she stepped over, kissed James on the forehead ready to walk back to her office.