Instructions

Story Info
Maria's job is on the line. Can she make it right?
1.4k words
3.99
9.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in the house and strip down to my bra and panties. I try to shed the butterflies in my stomach as well, but that's no good. I have well and deserved the evening ahead. He sits on the couch playing video games. I glance at him to gauge his mood.

"You have your instructions," he says not looking up.

Barely biting back a whine, I go upstairs and step into the room. The room only has a bed, chair, and a dresser. I kneel by the bed, hands in my lap, eyes down. This has been the routine every time I slip up for years.

Uncle gave me a job at his firm. And I may have blew it after a few cocktails after work turned into a fiasco. It was a fun night, everyone had fun and no one got arrested, thankfully. But a bunch of partying lawyers on the news is bad publicity. A few minutes later I hear the TV turn off. My heart is pounding with every motion and creak I hear coming. He sits on the chair and leans foward to me. I can't help but notice his pants have a distinct bulge. He grabs a fistful of my hair and calmly but sternly starts talking.

"Maria, I gave you this job out of the kindness of my heart and you take to the associates like a dog in heat? You can't be doing that. There's consequences for your actions. Do you understand?"

I nod.

His fists tightens a second, but he lets go and cups my chin so I have look him in the eyes. They are full of fury, but his voice doesn't waver.

"There was video evidence of you half baked, half naked, shaking that little ass on top of a car at Circle K. You're lucky as hell they didn't press charges. You wanna act like a ho?"

He shifts and works his cock out of his pants. "Go right on ahead."

His head is huge. I gingerly lift it with my hands and drop it shaking my head. Every fiber of my brain is telling me no, but my need is stronger. Part of my instructions were to not have any kind of relations for a week. He slaps my face. Not hard, but firmly. Just enough to remind me I don't really have a choice. So just to test the waters, I lick the head like a lollipop. He jerks me back by my hair.

"Suck it, Maria."

Per instructions, I put my hands behind my back and wrap my mouth around the head and push as far as I can without choking. The red from my lipstick is wearing off, but I keep going. He grunts with satisfaction. I want so badly to move my hands around and feel the wetness in my panties. Uncle seems pretty occupied. Maybe one touch wouldn't hurt. Continuing to suck I slip two fingers along the wet spot of my panties. And gasp. Uncle pulls me back.

"Not yet, you little slut." He pulls up his pants and goes to the closet. Out come two sets of handcuffs. With a flick of his eyes, I know to go to the bed I lay on my back as he ties my hands to the posts. Then his phone rings.

"Oh, okay. The door is open, come on in."

Uncle leaves and I am left waiting. My legs are free so I rub them together in hopes of gaining some pleasure. It's for naught though. This night is not about me. But God, it feels good when I please Uncle. We've had this arrangement since I was 19 in college. He still has that swimmers build even at 46. His tan body and slightly salt and pepper curly hair makes all the girls at the office swoon.

When he comes back, Rich, from the office is with him. That's embarrassing. Rich is the tall, bald, blue eyed associate that suggested the night out. He's also ten years older than me.

Uncle speaks to me like a child, "Maria, do you remember Richard? You took off your bra and shoved your big titties in his face? Remember that? Maybe it's time to make some new memories, don't you think?" I winced. I vaguely remember that. Rich looks at me sympathetic and embarrassed. But Uncle pushes him forward, "She's all yours. Don't let her cum."

Rich slides my panties off and gingerly touches me. I can't help but buck under his touch. A week of not cumming has made me sensitive. Rich smiles down at me and slaps my aching pussy. That doesn't help. I cry out. But that only seems to encourage him. I watch him as he massages my clit. His eyes gazing at me like a hungry lion toying with his prey. I look over and Uncle has his hand around his cock jerking lazily.

"Look at me, babe," Rich says as he takes my legs and spreads them wide. I look back at him. Then his face disappears in between my legs and I'm losing it. My body is trembling every time he hits that spot with his tongue. I want to cum. When I get close, he slows down and speeds back up again.

"Please, uncle! Please! Please! Please! Let me cum!!"

Uncle stays silent. In a swift movement I'm no longer capable of begging because his cock is in my mouth. He thugagging and struggling to breathe. It seems like forever but I feel him shudder as he finishes in my mouth. I swallow it all so he slaps my boob and waves Rich back over.

Rich is now shirtless showing off his musclular build and tattoos. Oh my god. I want him. I've always wanted him. He takes his pants off revealing a good sized dick. He straddles me and pushes the head in me. I moan and lift my hips.

"Please, more." I sigh. He obliges and thrusts further in until he's all the way in. He looks up to Uncle who just nods. He finds a steady speed, but

Rich pulls out and back in hard and I explode. My insides are are on fire as I buck against him. I'm coming. Oh God. I'm expecting the slap from Uncle, but Rich beats him to it. While still thrusting he grabs my hair.

"No, ma'am." His drawl makes it harder to hold it in. But I manage. He grabs my legs and throws them on his shoulder. His speed is almost rapid fire and again I cum all over him. Rich throws my legs to the side pulling out. He slaps my pussy again. And in between each word.

"What did I say?"

Rich sits on my chest and thrusts into my mouth. I can't see, but I feel Uncle straddle me. He fingers my pussy; I'm hopelessly cumming on his hand while Rich face fucks me. My eyes are tearing up and they switch. Uncle looks down at my mascara stained cheeks as he pushes open my lips to take his dick.

"Open up, be a good girl," I open up and gobble his dick down. Rich is watching with his dick in his hands. I moan and grab for it against the restraints. Uncle points to the key on the table and Rich undos my right hand. I grab him and start jerking him off. Uncle pauses long enough to smirk at me and continues with fervor.

Rich slips away and back into my pussy. Uncle grabs my hair as I gag and try to scream with pleasure. He pulls out and jerks himself off on my face. I sputter through the thick liquid lapping it up off my lips.

"Like that, do you?" Rich asks and kisses my mouth.

"Dirty, naughty, little girl." I wrap my loose arm around him and try to coax him back in me.

I desperately whisper, "Please."

Rich looks toward Uncle whose spent. He waves him ahead and we are off. I shake with every thrust and moan with delight as Rich slips in and out. Finally he lets it all go in me. He slips a smile as he gets dressed again.

"See you at the office, doll," Is Rich's parting salutation with one more slap on my tit.

Uncle unties me.

"No more parties, Maria."

I smile and lie, "No, Sir."