Instructions Ch. 02

Story Info
How Emily's journey began, a month before Chapter 1.
3.1k words
4.46
3.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers

If you have not read the first story "Instructions" you will be a little lost in this one. That one serves as a nice appetizer for the next course here.

Enjoy!

The continuous rapture became too much for Emily, she felt herself start to lose the ability to have rational thought. Before she passed out, she cried out one last time, "Thank you Mistress, thank you for owning me!"

Abby stood and joined Colin in front of the still open door, knowing that Emily's cries would echo throughout the hotel floor. She kissed her husband and grinned, "This is going to be a fun weekend."

Colin bent and lifted Emily from the floor and gently placed her on the bed, appraising their new toy as she started to stir. Dressed in the lingerie his wife had picked out knowing his tastes, the girl wore it well, her legs wrapped in black stockings, connected to a garter belt were the only clothing she wore. Her upper body was only adorned by a silver collar that was connected to the midpoint of the chain connecting her nipple clamps. Abby had gone above and beyond even his imagination.

***

One Month Ago

***

Emily was watching the clock, the hand moving ever slower as it approached 6pm and her shift ending at the coffee shop. Instead of her usual homework or studying, this Thursday she had actual plans. Plans that she had lied to her roommates about so that she could avoid any judgment or questions. She was about to finish her junior year at college and up until the last couple of weeks she felt like she had missed out on the "full college experience."

She was always either studying or working, trying to pay her own way through school and maintain grades that would get her into law school once she was done. She rarely went to parties her freshman year, leading to fewer invites by the time she was a sophomore. Emily had barely even dated, focused too much on school to enjoy herself. Uncharacteristically, Emily had partied hard at New Year's Eve with her two roommates after both of their plans had fallen through. The three girls proceeded to empty a handful of wine bottles as the big ball drop approached when Emily blurted out, "This is the most fun I've had in college." Her roommates laughed at first before realizing that she was serious, and Emily started to cry.

An hour-long conversation followed where Emily confessed to the only friends she had that she had missed the fun parts of college by working too hard and that she'd not even had sex in over six months. Her friends began hyping her up to break that cycle and find fun. "You're beautiful, Em, you could find a guy on Tinder or whatever in a heartbeat and just use him for your own fun," Staci had said. Erin joined in, "Girl, I wish I had legs and an ass like yours, all you need is a short skirt and a trip to the club, you'll get all the dick you could want!"

Emily nodded, knowing that objectively she was a pretty girl. She had been a runner since high school, so her legs were firm, fit, and led to a heart-shaped ass that was definitely her best feature. Her flat stomach led to breasts that she was convinced were too small and had always been shy about. Her face though was pure beauty, framed by the most stunning auburn locks, she needed no makeup to be a striking face in the crowd.

The problem was she didn't want just a hookup from an app, or a one-night stand from the club. She had not had sex in a while, but she masturbated nearly nightly, usually to images and stories on Reddit, sometimes to videos. She found herself more and more curious about the various flavors of BDSM and control.

She would scroll past the scenes based around excessive pain or humiliation, but the ones where the girl was tied up, cuffed, or even in more elaborate bondage devices... those held her attention. The thought of being used by someone for their own pleasure made her pussy drip.

The stories on Literotica of a man in complete control of his wife, or secretary, or maid, or whoever were her favorites. The sessions where she would close her eyes and envision herself naked on her knees, hands cuffed behind her back, as a man in a suit stood over her would lead to the strongest orgasms.

After an anonymous reddit account and some searching she found an app designed for local couples to play with others - either singles or other couples. Emily had downloaded the app around Halloween and just stared at it on her phone every so often. Whether the wine or just hitting a breaking point, she opened the app and created an account as the first hour of the year ticked by.

For her profile, she used a picture of her in heels, only visible from the waist down, in tight leggings to accentuate her ass. She chose a few other body shots, her in a bikini and one in a 'little black dress'. She answered the survey of likes and dislikes, simple red/yellow/green choices that allowed her to align her profile with her porn search history. When it came time to put a headline she chose, "Inexperienced, looking for someone to take control and teach me."

When she woke up the next morning, with the worst hangover of her life, her phone had a dozen notifications from the app. Many were just dick pictures which she immediately blocked, some were sleazy and offering money for sex, but one stood out from the rest. The message was just a picture of a woman wearing a Mardi Gras style mask over a tight red dress that pushed her large breasts together. The only words were, "Tell me why."

Emily must have stared at that image for an hour before shaking herself out of bed and to the shower. Even there, the message was at the front of her mind and before she realized it, she was stroking her pussy to the beautiful woman's image. She bit on her arm to be quiet as she orgasmed in the shower - harder than she had in a long time. She wrapped herself in a towel and ran across the hallway back to her room and her waiting phone.

The image of the masked woman in the red dress was still there asking why. She tapped on the image to see the woman's profile and was shown images of this woman posing in clothing that would look professional at first glance but on closer inspection would reveal tantalizing flashes of skin. In the final photo she stood behind a man seated in a chair. The man was dressed in a suit with a black mask like hers. The couple oozed confidence and sexuality.

Emily went back to the message and tapped the reply button, but her thumbs hovered over her screen, frozen in doubt. She battled the doubt in her own mind, the fear that she'd give a "wrong" answer, that she'd sound naive or foolish. As she stared as the beautiful woman's breasts spilling out of her dress, Emily's anxiety rose, matched by her rising arousal.

"Just type something," she said out loud to herself, trying to jolt herself out of overthinking it. "Why do I want this? What do I say?" she muttered more quietly before forcing herself to start typing.

"I have been so focused on school that I have deprived myself of the fun parts of college. I overthink things, I make the safe choice. I want to push beyond safe, and into fun. The thought of giving someone else the power to push me turns me on more than anything else." she quickly tapped out and hit send. Re-reading the message she started to worry that she had not left enough of an opening for this woman to respond so she hit reply again, "I can answer more if you want."

She laid back on her bed, her towel flopping mostly open around her and the phone dropped to the mattress beside her. "Am I really doing this?" Emily thought to herself. She closed her eyes and still the images of the woman in the red dress played itself in her mind, repeatedly landing on the one with the man. The woman looked like she could be in her mid-30s or early-40s, but obviously in good shape. The red dress clung to her in a way that left little doubt that she had a great body, and of course those breasts. It was hard to tell much about the man beyond the broad shoulders and strong jawline outside of the mask. Absent-mindedly, Emily's hands came to her own chest, comparing her small handfuls to the bountiful ones in the image. Without conscious thought, she began to caress and rub her breasts and nipples, the nubs hardening into pencil eraser sized buttons that buzzed straight to her rapidly moistening pussy as she played. The woman's face was obscured by the Mardi gras mask, but her lips were full, Emily's mind labeled them 'kissable' right away, and her blue eyes seemed to sparkle from within the mask. Her hair was a bright red, a couple of shades lighter than Emily's own, pulled up into a bun with a couple of wisps dangling to frame her face.

Even though she had never done anything sexual with a girl, Emily had thought about it many times. More than one bedtime session ended with her fingers soaked to the thought of another woman's touch. Most often Emily would dream of tasting the woman and would lick and suck her hands clean to simulate the sensation. She moaned quietly as she used her nipples to ignite her arousal, trying to hold off from touching her pussy as long as she could. In her mind she saw the woman standing in front of her, telling Emily that she would be a good girl and follow instructions. The woman stepped closer and pinched one of Emily's nipples suddenly, bringing forth a gasp as she matched the fantasy with her own fingers. The tight grip was contrasted by a light stroke of the outside of her vulva, combining pain and pleasure in her mind.

Emily told the woman that she could follow instructions, her need rising as she teased herself mentally and physically. The woman smiled as she reached to kiss Emily before pulling back and walking away entirely, leaving Emily on the precipice of an orgasm. She pulled her own hands away from her body in frustration and opened her eyes shocked at her willingness to submit even in her own brain. She looked down to see her nipples as hard as pebbles, her left one reddened from her firm grip. Her pussy was flowered open, a light glistening highlighting how wet she had made herself. "I didn't even touch my clit or put a finger inside," she thought to herself in wonder.

Her hands started to come together at her lap when a chime from her phone startled her. She froze, "Is that her?" was the only thought in her mind. Shaking her head, knowing that there was no way she would respond so quickly, Emily reached for her phone and tapped open the app.

A new message from the woman in the red dress, Emily finally took note of the username MissAB, and sat waiting for her to open. Taking a deep breath, she tapped the envelope icon and read the note.

"I want to know more about you, how far down this rabbit hole you want to go. Your survey tells me a little, you will need to show me more. You'll start with some more pictures of you, at least one of your naked body. You can leave off your face or wear a mask in that one if you prefer, but I want to see what you are. If you please me, we will continue. I expect an answer today. -AB"

Emily's head spun after reading the message. It almost felt too easy, just one day of the account and a match like this! Before she could start spiraling into self-doubt again, she hurriedly scrolled through her phone's camera roll trying to find some more flattering pictures of herself. She picked three that she thought she looked cute in and sent them right away. She hesitated, knowing that the next one was supposed to be a nude. She had never sent a nude photo to anyone before, and she was about to send one to a complete stranger.

"If I'm so scared of this, why are my nipples so hard?" she thought to herself, feeling the flush of arousal spreading across her chest. She went to the full-length mirror on her closet door and held the phone so it would obscure her face. She snapped a couple of quick shots, posing a few different ways in hopes that something good would come of it.

Swiping between the mirror selfies she deleted the two where the phone didn't cover her face and narrowed it down to three options. Emily deliberated, liking her ass in one, her tits looking better in another, a third that she felt didn't reveal enough.

In frustration she threw herself on the bed, swiping between the pictures, agonizing over which to choose. She accidentally hit the button to go back to the camera and found herself looking down her body and gasped. The camera showed her legs and pussy framed by the low mounds of her chest. Her pink nipples tightened up into nubs. By raising her hips just a little she could follow the line between her breasts to the landing strip of red hair that ended right above her slit. She clicked the photo and thought this would be the perfect shot.

Returning to the app she uploaded the body shot but stopped before hitting send. "There's no way back from this. I'm about to send my naked body out into the world," she thought to herself. Sliding her fingers down to her clit, just the slightest pressure gave her a lighting bolt of pleasure. She stroked her button with one finger, moaned and hit send.

She scrolled through the photos she sent one more time while touching herself just enough to build her hormones up. After a moment she flipped back over to the other nudes she took and flipped through those. "Oh my god, I'm masturbating to myself!" Emily admitted to herself. As she turned herself on further she impulsively uploaded the other three nudes.

"I could not decide which to send you. So I added the best ones. I've never taken pictures like this so I hope I'm doing it right. " she typed.

She held her phone in her hand for fifteen minutes, hoping for a response while she stirred her arousal up. Eventually she gave up and dropped her phone to use her second hand to insert fingers in her pussy while she increased pressure on her clit. In less than a minute she was cumming. She laid back as she sucked her orgasm off her fingers and imagined it to be MissAB's juices. Checking her phone once more for a response that wasn't there, she got up and went about a normal day.

The anxiety and fear battled her desire as she tried to push the memories of the morning to the back of her mind. By the time she was going to bed, Emily had all but given up on a response.

Her dreams were filled of scenes where she posed naked for pictures, sometimes in a professional studio, sometimes in a fancy bedroom, but always she was directed to pose in increasingly revealing ways. Her alarm clock dragged her to wakefulness only for her to find herself as horny as she could ever remember.

Emily groaned in frustration as she got up and started getting ready for class. She had hit snooze enough times that she didn't really have time for a shower cum, so she sat in class distracted and on edge.

This continued throughout the day until she returned home. Checking the clock, she knew her roommates wouldn't be home for at least an hour, leaving her plenty of time to take care of herself without fear of being too loud or being interrupted. Emily ran to her room, stripping her clothes off as she pushed the door closed behind her. She jumped onto her bed and reached for the small box under her bed that held her vibrator.

Emily knew how to get herself off quickly and went right at it hoping to get a second orgasm out of herself before her roommates came home. Five minutes in, she felt that she was getting close when her phone lit up and sounded an alert for the app. She was too far gone towards cumming to quit, but also couldn't wait to see what the response was. She held the vibrator just inside her with her left hand while she opened the app and message with her right.

"Good girl, these are very hot. They earned you a passing grade for sure. Now I would like to meet with you in person to learn more and see if my plan would be good for us both. Pick either Wendesday or Thursday night. Once you do, I will tell you where to be at 8pm. -AB"

Emily moaned at the praise, thrusting the toy slowly in and out of her as she typed the response, "I can be free Thursday night, Miss. I'm glad you liked my photos."

A response came in almost immediately, "My aren't you an eager one. Friday, 8pm, at Javier's downtown. Sit at the bar, dress to impress. -AB"

Emily felt herself lose control and cum as she finished reading the message. A loud cry erupted from within her as she felt herself squirt all over the hand driving the toy. She turned the intensity up, prolonging her orgasm, arching her back so that her hips and head were the only things touching the bed. She held it as long as she could stand and collapsed back onto the bed as soon as she turned off her toy.

Reading the message again with the awareness of post-but clarity, she smiled and responded simply, "I will be there."

nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers