They Seduce the Neighbor

Story Info
Couple's "Hall Pass" goes in an unexpected direction.
6.4k words
4.69
30.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you ever want that?" Tim asked.

"Huh?" Susan had been staring out the window into darkness as he drove them home. It took her a while to track what he must have been talking about. When she did, she decided to play innocent a little longer. Tim had something up his sleeve. She turned back toward the window to hide her little smirk at the thought of conning the conman. "What do you mean?"

"The free pass."

Trust Timmy to get it a little bit wrong. "Free pass?"

"You know, say you're alone for some reason with that actor, Chris Elliott--"

"Evans."

"Whatever. And he wanted a no-strings boff--"

"Boff? Timmy, who says boff? So, you're picturing Captain America wants to smash me with his big hammer--"

"It's Thor with the big hammer."

"Hemsworth."

"What?"

"Chris Hemsworth plays Thor."

"Whatever. Would you?"

"Timmy, please! I'm a married woman. I don't care how many Chrises you throw at me."

"Susie, that's the point. I'm not throwing them all at you. I'm asking if you want to imagine one single one that you could--uh--do, because you have a pass. From me."

"You just want to boff Megan Fox."

Timmy was so easy. She could tell he was blushing, and aroused, even in the darkness of the car. She turned toward him and put her hand on his lap. Yep, he was getting a little hard.

He was a sweetheart too, because he said the right thing, "I only want to boff you."

"So is this," she clutched his prick, feeling it stiffen more, "from thinking about me with Chris?" Hold on, she realized she was making herself moist. A vision of Chris--which one?--kissing her tenderly. Chris Hemsworth holding her in his arms while Chris Evans penetrated her from behind. Sweet goddess! He was bi-i-i-g. And Chris Pratt was there. Shit, Chris Elliott could go fourth for all she'd care by then. But why was she now imagining herself kissing Megan Fox?

She bit her lip. Back to reality.

Tim was smirking at her.

"Eyes on the road, Timmy!"

He looked forward, and she could hear the grin, and some arousal too, when he said, "There's a lot of beautiful people out there, Susie, but--" He stopped talking while he steered the car into the driveway, put it in park, and turned it off. "Actresses are always acting, but you're always you. And there's no one in the world sexier." He leaned over and kissed her.

Her hand was still in his lap, caressing him through his pants. The kiss was long and deep. His arms around her were more real and comforting than any imaginary lover.

Eventually they got out of the car. As they walked to the house he said, "I thought it might be fun, and we might--you know--learn something about each other, if we picked a free pass person. Just a game."

Inside, they kicked off their shoes, took off their jackets--it was late spring, and the nights were cool.

"Okay," she said. "Give me a couple days to think about it. Monday night we'll share them. Now let's go to bed."

And bed was good, so if she was worried about Tim getting bored and going astray, she knew ways to keep that from happening, she thought.

She and Tim had been together for about eight years, and married nearly six, so the possibility of boredom was real. She didn't think that was it, though. He had some plan he thought was clever to do with this hall pass thing. If he put one over on her he could be insufferable, so she had to figure it out.

On Sunday they were doing spring cleanup in the yard, and their neighbor Diana came by walking her dog, a redbone hound named Rufus. The three of them chatted a bit, she and Diana made plans to run together Wednesday evening, then Susan turned back to the yard as Diana walked on. Susan had a final thought to share, but when she turned around to call to Diana, the words stuck and then the idea left her head. Tim was watching Diana go.

Coming or going, Diana commanded eyes. She was a dancer, lean and graceful, elegant and poised. She had long, dark, curlyy hair that framed her lean pale face, tumbled down her back, and strayed over the tops of her slightly-too-big (for a dancer) breasts. Her eyebrows were thick, lashes long, eyes wide and friendly, with laugh wrinkles at the corners. Thin nose, lips just right for her wide mouth, chin maybe a little pointy. From the back, her wide shoulders were apparent under a thin t-shirt. She wore tomboyish jeans rolled above her calves and espadrilles. Tim, Susan was sure, was appreciating the sway of Diana's hips and the muscularity of her butt.

Suddenly, Susan was confident she knew Tim's plan. She knew who he wanted the hall pass for and she knew what she would do about it.

On Monday, after supper they settled on the couch. She'd brought a notepad and a couple pens. She said, "Let's do the hall pass thing. Write the name on this piece of paper, then we will swap them and look at them."

Now Tim couldn't hide his little smirk. "Do you want to put some kind of limits or ground rules?"

"Honey, if you get a shot at some fantasy fuck, I want you to do it. I wouldn't want you coming home guilty or covering up--I'm glad we trust each other enough to share the fantasy--and I wouldn't want you regretting a shot you missed. Besides, you said it was a game to know each other better."

"Right. It's nothing that's going to happen. I love that we trust each other enough to share something like this."

She leaned her head against him, "I do too, and I seriously don't care if you look at or think about, or even fuck someone else, as long as I get my share of this." She put her hand into his lap and gripped his prick, feeling it thicken in her hand.

He looked at her, wide eyed. "If you're sure."

"Oh, I am."

"Good! Me too."

Susan bent to the piece of paper, letting her dirty blonde hair fall forward to hide her own smirk.

They wrote, folded the papers, exchanged them.

She unfolded his. Yes, exactly as she suspected: "DIANA."

She looked up at him. He was watching her narrowly and still hadn't unfolded his.

"Well?" He said.

She held her face straight.

His grin slipped.

She knew her Tim. He thought she'd write down one of "her Chrises" and then be stunned by his choice. He was ready to laugh it off as a joke, apologize if he had to, seduce her in his cute way to make up for it. He wasn't ready for her clear-eyed look, giving nothing away as she said, "Open yours."

He fumbled to do it, read it, dropped it. It tumbled to the floor and landed with the writing up: "Diana."

"What!" He stared at her with open mouth.

"What? She's hot."

"But--you're not--she's not--"

"Lesbians? Bi? That remains to be seen."

"Are you serious?"

"I told you how I feel. If you can get with her, I want you to, and if I ever wanted to be with a woman, she's the one."

"I was just kidding, Susie."

"I know you were, but there's a grain of truth in every joke. If you had a free pass to fuck her would you do it?"

"Really? Well, yeah."

"That body, right?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well, me too."

"So--"

"Don't!"

"Don't go macho now. We are not going to compete for Diana."

"What then?"

"I'm going to be your wingman and help you nail her, and you're going to do the same for me."

"So we're going to seduce Diana?"

"What do you say?"

"I say, if she'll go with a woman, I'll get her for you."

"Good, let's kiss on it."

Bed was good that night, too.

On Tuesday Susan texted Diana to plan their weekly Wednesday evening run together. She was relieved by the thumb up reply. She asked Tim if he was going to the gym after work Wednesday.

"Yeah, of course. Why?"

"We need to get Diana's juices flowing. I'll get that started. You make sure you come home pumped up, hot, and still sweaty."

On Wednesday she made sure she wore her cutest running outfit: yoga tights with translucent panels on the legs and a seam that cleaved her camel toe and cupped her butt, and her flimsiest sports bra top. It was a little too cool for such a skimpy outfit, but she was hoping that after the run the chill air would make her nipples perk up--and that Diana would appreciate it.

Thinking about Diana in a sexual way made Susan evaluate her own looks. She'd always been athletic and stayed in shape even through the years of marriage, but she was no sexpot or cheerleader type. Breasts too small, shoulders too broad, butt too big, thighs and calves more muscular than shapely, chin too pronounced, lips too wide, nose mashed crooked from a collision in a basketball game, energetic, not tall, but too tall to be a spark plug, more of a workhorse than a thoroughbred. She could be jealous of Tim looking at someone as elegant as Diana if she weren't confident in her own ability to outwork, outplay, and out-sex anyone.

Outside their houses, Diana caught her daydreaming about their physical differences. "Susan?" she called.

Susan started, smiled, "Oh hey!" She skipped to Diana and gave her a hug, not usually part of their Wednesday run routine. "How are you?"

"Oh pretty good. Everything okay with you? Sister, you look good in that outfit!"

They started the run, warmup pace.

Susan said, "Do you think so? I was thinking about changing up my wardrobe a little. I feel frumpy lately."

"You're far from frumpy," Diana said.

"You're nice to say it," Susan put out a hand to touch Diana's shoulder. "Tim still likes to look at me--and more--but I've spotted him looking at other women lately too"

"He's a fool if he wants anyone but you. I'll tell him so, if you want. Or murder him for you if it comes to that."

They laughed.

"I don't think it's anything. He's still after me all the time."

They laughed again.

They ran on. A while later she said, almost like it was to herself, "Good thing, 'cause I want it all the time." From the corner of her eye, she gauged Diana's reaction, just a little head turn, then she was back to looking ahead. Susan went on, like it was a stream-of consciousness connection. "What do you do about it?

"What do you mean?"

"You've lived on our block for three years. We never see you with a boyfriend, or a girlfriend. I've got Tim scratching my itch just about as often as I want. What do you do about it?"

Suddenly sophisticated Diana was discomfited.

"Hey, don't let me bother you if it's too personal."

"No, that's okay. It was a bad breakup. I've tried a few times. Some of those days you took Rufus for me, I was with someone. I never got close enough with any of them to share my private space here, is all."

"Oh, Di!--" Susan reached out to pat her friend on the shoulder as they ran. She waited a beat. "So what do you do?"

"A hot bath with a glass of wine in one hand, and--"

"Pink taco in the other?"

"Pink taco!" They both laughed. "Well, but, yeah," Diana said.

For a while they just ran. The dampness between Susan's thighs wasn't just sweat. She was more sure than ever that she wanted Diana, and just as sure that she wanted Tim to be with Diana too.

The desired woman interrupted her lustful reverie. "Pink taco!" she laughed again. "Why do you think they call it that?"

"Cause it's so delicious," Susan answered quickly. They laughed together.

"Are you sure it is?"

"I'm sure Tim never gets tired of eating it, so it must be!"

They ran the last half block fast, and stood in the street bent over with arms thrown across each other's shoulders like track teammates who'd just finished a big race, but they were laughing at the pink taco talk. When they straightened up, Susan held her arm around Diana, letting it slide down to rest on her hip and finish with a little half hug before she let go.

"Come in for a glass of wine?" It was the usual end to their Wednesday run ritual. "And a taco?" She smiled, and watched Diana covertly, but the girl just laughed.

They were on either end of the couch, just refilled with, "well, one more splash," when Tim walked in. He'd made an effort with the gym outfit: his least-baggy shorts, and he'd rolled the waistband one time so they outlined his butt and you could see his package moving inside them as he walked--no underpants, and his shirt was clean and tight. There were sweat rings under the arms and at the collar, and a damp oval at his breastbone. His skin shone, sweaty and flushed, and his hair was damp.

Susan commented, "Damn boy, you look good! Doesn't he, Diana? How was the gym?"

He said, "Fine. How much wine have you two had?"

Susan hoisted her glass and said, "Almost enough." She held it out toward Diana for a toast. They clinked the glasses together and sipped. Meanwhile, with her other hand, she gestured discreetly for him to move closer. "What'd you work on today, Tim?"

"Back, chest, shoulders--the arms kind of go along for the ride."

"Let's see."

"What?"

"Flex, honey."

"Diana doesn't want to see--"

"Maybe she does. Di, Timmy's abs are getting back to what they were, and I think his shoulders are even bigger. Check them out and tell us what you think."

Diana grinned and nodded, "Go ahead Tim. Flex."

"Take your shirt off, honey."

So he did. His physique WAS better since he'd gotten back into the gym. Susan got him to turn both ways, showing Diana his back and front. She put her hand up and ran it over the taut muscles of his lower back and his six-pack. "Feel this, Di!" she said. She grabbed Diana's free hand and ran it over Tim's belly. "The man's more of a hardbody than when I married him."

Tim said, "Susie, you're embarrassing Diana."

"Do you think so?" Now they both looked at her. Susan still held Diana's hand pressed against him, between his naval and the rolled-down waistband of the shorts, where a thin line of dark hair trailed downward. Diana's eyes were wide, lips apart, a delicate pinkness bloomed on her cheeks, and at the base of her neck. "Maybe you're right. Why don't you get a beer and join us?" She used Diana's hand to slap at his abs & push him away.

As he went, she continued to hold Diana's hand in hers, as if she just didn't think to let go. The woman didn't try to pull away, so that was good.

Just after Tim came back with his beer, Diana took a big swallow to finish off her glass of wine and said, "I better go and leave you two alone."

Tim, bless his heart, looked at Susan still holding Diana's hand, and said, "Maybe I better go and leave YOU alone."

Susan made a production out of sliding over and leaning in against Diana, "YES hubby, go back in the kitchen and leave me here with my lover." They all laughed, but as they laughed she fell even more firmly against Diana, leaning her head against the taller woman's shoulder and neck.

Before things could get awkward, she straightened up a little. "Timmy, Diana just told me she's getting a truckload of manure delivered for her garden this weekend. Maybe you could take our wheelbarrow over and help her spread it."

"Sure, I can do that."

Diana said, "You don't have to."

"I want to."

Susan added, "Come over afterward, Di. I'll make dinner for the three of us."

So it was agreed. Diana said, "I do have to go. Rufus needs his dinner."

They watched her go. The woman flowed. It was like looking at a waterfall. They sighed and turned to each other.

Tim turned to her, "Damn Susie, you looked good leaning on Diana. It turns me on to think of the two of you together. Are you still feeling it? What do you think your chances are?

"I can't tell, but I think before the weekend's over at least one of us will have a good chance."

"I'm picturing you cupping her boobs and licking one of her nipples, would you like that?" He moved to her and put his hands on her boobs.

"Yes, yeah, I like that."

That night they never did eat supper. Ate, but not supper. Bed was good again.

On Saturday the truckload of manure got dumped pretty early in the morning. Diana came over. "I had no idea how much manure I bought, " she said. "I hope your offer of your husband and wheelbarrow was serious." She had on an old t-shirt and shorts. Susan could see Diana's breasts moving under the shirt, her nipples conical.

Tim had on a worn pair of shorts, an old t-shirt, and some construction boots. He busied himself pulling on a baseball cap and a pair of work gloves to cover the way he was checking out Diana's boobs.

Susan worked in her own yard for a couple hours, then went in to make them all some sandwiches. When she brought the sandwiches and lemonade to Diana and Tim she had time to ask him, "How's it going?"

"Damn hard work so far, no time for sexy talk yet," he answered. "But don't worry, I'll put the word in for you somehow."

Back home, she did chores inside the house: laundry, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping. While she was at it, she pictured Diana and Tim together. His muscular arms around her, her breasts mashed against his strong chest, her dancer's thighs rubbing against his. Was she jealous? A little. Of who? She'd had Tim's arms around her just last night and she'd have them again soon. But she hadn't had Diana's breasts pressed against hers, or their thighs scissored together. That was the novelty she longed for, the desire that had grown into an obsession. She wanted to be where she pictured Tim, in the exact place she conspired to put him: exploring Diana's body with hands and tongue.

If she walked out front she could see the pile of manure getting smaller and smaller. After another hour and a half it was gone. Diana was sweeping the driveway with a push broom. She took a beer and a White Claw and walked over.

Tim's shirt had dark rings in the armpits. His calves and shins were coated, his forearms black. Diana's shirt also was darkened, her pit marks connected to dark sweat crescents under her boobs. Both of them were coated head to toe with a fine dusting of manure.

She commented on how hard they were working. Diana said how big a help Tim had been and suggested he stop, that she could finish on her own. He said no way, they were going to get it done together. It would take less than an hour, then they could all relax.

Susie commented quietly to Diana that Tim must really be enjoying her company, and the way the dirt and sweat accentuated her boobs. Diana looked down, a little surprised, and smiled. Susan added, "I guess that's little enough reward for the work, but he's lucky to get it."

Diana went into the garage for something. Susan had a chance to check in privately with Tim, too. "Any luck?"

"I kind of asked her if she's a lesbian."

"What!"

"Well, how you going to make her if she isn't open to it at all? But she took it like I was getting ready to move on her, I guess 'cause of something you said to her." He gave her a weird look. "She told me she offered to kill me if I cheated on you. I said she had it wrong, well kind of wrong, that I'd seen you looking at her, and I wondered, and it didn't bother me."

"So?"

"She didn't really answer. Shh, she's coming back now."

So unsatisfying! So much tension. Susan went back to the house and started preparing for the evening. If they could have Diana for dinner, and then for--what?

She roasted a chicken and made a fresh salad, envisioning the three of them together in the king-size bed. She set the table, picturing Timmy leaving her for Diana, herself standing out on the street looking up at Diana's house knowing they were inside--that wasn't going to happen, she was sure. Entertaining the possibility that they would permanently alienate Diana when she figured out what they wanted--it could happen, but she didn't think it would--she put on some jazzy upbeat music, a playlist that would grow more lyrical and then more energetic over the next few hours.

"First sensual, then sexual," she told herself.

Remembering how filthy the two of them were, she had an idea. She brought towels and robes out to the driveway, uncoiled the hose and turned it on, so all she'd have to do is turn the valve on the spray head.

12