Instructions from Experts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the source of the sound became clear- Sandra's hand, curling and penetrating into the glistening flower. Each plunge sent an arch up Reby's back, and a gasp into their meeting mouths.

Several things became clear to me. I cleared my throat. "I can't believe it. You're being fucked by a woman. You're a shameful whore."

Sandra shot me a quick glance. I tried to convey to her my appreciation without speaking. She snorted and slipped another finger into her partner.

Then- "Henry, my friend. You are visibly about to have a medical emergency. If you need to relieve yourself, we won't mind."

Rebecca's head shot up, and I realized with embarrassment my condition was quite clear. "Oh!" For a second, "shamed" Reby was gone, and there was the friendly concern I suspected lay at her heart. "Henry dear, please take care of yourself! We shan't be a minute."

"A minute?" Sandra's evil glint had returned. "Quite presumptuous, aren't you my dear."             

"Oh heavens have a care. Don't pause now!"

Not quite certain, I at least resolved to loose my britches before an accident did occur. My cock emerged, long-hardened from the night's events. I glanced over, but neither of my companions seemed to even care, which... was understandable.

Moistening my hand, I lightly grazed myself while staring intently at a tapestry. Would it be inappropriate to... look upon them? I'd been intently observing all night, but now... Well, it was hard to look anywhere else.

A loud groan- this time from Sandra. She'd been pushed to the couch, with Reby crashing onto her. Teeth barred into Sandra's shoulder. Reby bit again, and Sandra seemed to have no choice but to continue her work. Fingers slipped into Reby, and Reby sped the process by dropping herself onto her partner's hand.

I felt a pounding in my ears, and pulled tighter on myself.

Reby was grinding, shaking, almost bouncing upon the strong hand beneath her. Her rear pressed tight against the dress. With each plunge, her ass flung high, before crashing back down. Sandra again seemed to match my thoughts, and her free hand captured a piece of her partner, using the handhold of ass to pull Reby harder onto the fingers.

Oh.

Reby threw her head back with a guttural moan. Her curled locks were loose, bouncing at wild angles. Something was happening, something I couldn't define. Her breaths came irregularly, and when Sandra captured her breast's sharp center between teeth, her eyes clenched shut.

Oh.

"Yes, my love. Yes, give it all to me." Sandra's voice was a whisper, but crystal clear in our ears. Reby's body shuddered, her chest collapsing onto Sandra's.

And for a second, I wasn't seeing my friends. That collapsed women was her- my love, my companion. Allison. I wanted that to be her, enraptured and ruined. I wanted that to be us, communicating and whole.

"Fuck Sandra, oh-fuck-fuck-fuck"

Reby's body tightened, and whatever force had been building released through the waves of her spine. I felt the force in my core blow out. Pressure shook my hips, and ropes of white stained the rug.

It took several minutes for Reby and I's breath to calm. I managed to catch Sandra's cat-like grin, and the gesture to sit next to her. I didn't think twice -- at this point that level of proximity felt no stranger then a civil handshake.

"Ah... ah. Sandra, Reby. Thank you, for the instructions. I'll tell Mellie all that you have done for us."

Reby smiled at me; blush completely gone. "Best of luck!"

Sandra snorted. "Don't mention it, Henry me boy. Most fun doing education I've ever had.

She hugged her girlfriend close. "And besides... I believe I learned quite a lot."

12