Integration Ch. 04: Release

Story Info
Another date night for Donna & Gavin.
2.1k words
4.21
6.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin knocked on Donna's front door.

It had been 2 weeks since she'd locked his penis up and he was absolutely gagging for it. He had hoped that she was going to unlock him at last week's date night, but she wanted to show him who's boss; deciding to leave him locked.

Donna opened the door, giving him a massive snog, they'd barely seen each other since last week, as they'd both been busy with work, Gavin especially - laying down the foundations for the new website. He could tell she was horny. The kiss lasted for a long time but somehow nowhere near long enough.

"Wait a second," Donna said as she reached behind the door to the table, grabbing a heavy metal collar. It was very shiny, it was clear that she'd polished it. It had a thick chainlink lead attached by a metal padlock that had a pinky chrome sort of effect. Donna pointed to the floor, and instinctively, Gavin lowered himself to his hand and knees. He was hoping that none of her neighbours would walk past. He felt her wrap the steel around his neck. It was freezing. - ice-cold. She must've put it in the freezer before he'd arrived. It felt quite tight, there was barely any space between his neck and the collar; especially around the sides of his neck. It felt a little uncomfortable.

"Can you breath okay Gav?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Good. Crawl forwards a little so I can shut the door."

Gavin edged forwards enough on his limbs so that his owner could shut the door. His fingers spread out on the tiled floor, which felt cold to the touch. Donna placed the chain on the floor.

"Follow me." She said.

He followed her to her bedroom, struggling a little a pulling the chain with his neck was more difficult than he expected, and it can't have been any good for his neck either. He climbed on the bedroom as Donna had gestured, with the chain still dangling from the side of the bed, he laid face up on his back. Whilst mounting the bed, he noticed that there were some candles that had been lit, one of them smelt like a bit like baby powder which was a little weird, but he liked it nevertheless.

Donna slowly opened the second drawer of the bedside table to his right, producing another pink chrome padlock, before shutting the drawer. Now it was her turn to mount something. She sat atop his chest, straddling his midriff, leaning over his upper body. She looked down at Gavin looking right back up at her. He was enjoying the view - her boobs were just inches from his face - putting a gobsmacked smile on his face. She lifted her top off, revealing her bare, hard nipples. After giving them a bit of a jiggle in his face(kind of like a reverse motorboat), she slowly reeled in the chain dangling off the bed and onto the floor. It took a few seconds, it was quite a long chain, probably a meter or even two in length, which made Gavin realise why it was so heavy to drag along. She pulled the chain up to the headboard so there was little slack on it, wrapped it around the headboard a few times, then locked it in place.

"So bitch. How has your cock being locked up for so long made you feel? It's been two weeks, I bet you can't wait for me to unlock it," she said, brandishing the key out of the back pocket in her jeans. It was the first thing either of them had said since entering the room, and it instantly made Gavin's cock try and fill out his cage.

"No, I can't wait. I've been leaking precum all week Goddess."

SLAP!

Gavin's right hand went to touch his face, but Donna immediately grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"That's disgusting Gav."

She paused for a moment.

"I think perhaps I'll need to restrain you. I never permitted you to touch your face, and I don't want you touching anything else you shouldn't be."

She giggled as she reached into the top drawer of the bedside table, switching her grip of his wrist to her other hand, pulling out two pairs of pink fluffy handcuffs. She cuffed his wrists, again to the headboard, before climbing off him and rummaging around in the bedside table once more.

She pulled out a couple of objects they looked like dildos to Gavin but he could tell there was something different about them.

"Have you ever seen one of these before Gavin?" He shook his head. "Well," she continued, "they're kind of like a cross between a condom and a strapon, a bit like a hollow dildo. I've never actually had to use one before, but your...inadequacies, have made me decided to. Basically, it goes over your penis to make it bigger. It's also quite thick, so will take away a lot of the feeling, meaning you won't cum anywhere nearly as quickly as you have the last few times. Even if you do cum to early, it's not going to bother me. What do you think?"

"I don't know about that Goddess, it doesn't sound like that would be much fun for me."

"Luckily for me, it doesn't matter whether or not you want it on you tonight. You're going out of that prison into one of these. I just need to work out which one is the right size. I better get those trousers off you I suppose."

Donna unbuckled his belt and fly, then pulled down his jeans to his ankles.

"Would like me to unlock your little penis bitch?"

"Yes please Goddess." Gavin instantly blurted back.

"Wow, you seem desperate. Say it again...Beg me," Donna ordered.

"Please Goddess, please unlock my little penis. I'm really horny, please, please, pretty please unlock me Goddess."

"That's better."

Donna took the key from the bedside table, unlocking his prison.

Gavin's member instantly sprang to life. His wood was harder than most oak trees.

Donna slid the first penis extender onto his dick.

"Oops, looks like that one's too big, I will have to go with the smaller one."

She put the smaller one on, slotting his balls through the hole at the bottom so it wouldn't come off.

"That's a much better fit, this one is the smallest one that they make I think. Can you feel it when I do this?" Donna rubbed the top of the extender.

"Just barely Goddess," Gavin replied.

"Perfect!"

She stripped the remainder of her clothes off, wrapping the inside of her vagina around the exterior of the extender. Gavin started to gently thrust as Donna started gently bouncing up and down on his, 'penis'. Although he was as horny as a dolphin, what Gavin felt was almost nothing.

"Please can we take this off Goddess, I'm desperate!"

Donna stopped moving, slapped Gavin in the face, and carried on. She started moaning. Gavin, no longer thrusting, watched, as her juices ran off the purple covering of his manhood. The extender looked veiny and well-textured, no wonder why Donna was enjoying herself. After a good 10 minutes, Gavin was finally getting towards cumming, but it was too late. Donna convulsed and lightly screamed. She sat on his crotch for a few seconds, before climbing back onto his chest.

"How was that?" She asked Gavin.

"It felt okay, but I didn't cum and I'm desperate."

"Awh, my poor little bitch. Well, maybe you do deserve a treat."

She turned around, removing the extension, before turning back around, putting her pussy back on his dick. Gavin frantically started thrusting again, Donna started moving in sync, and after a few seconds, Gavin came, he slowly ground up against her until he'd finished.

Relaxing, basking in the glow of his orgasm, he didn't even notice that Donna had detached herself from him. He did notice what happened next though.

Suddenly, his face was filled with her dripping pussy.

"Clean it up!" She barked. "It's your mess, so it's yours to clean."

Gavin started licking, trying to follow his orders. Cum was already dripping on his nose and chin, and he was desperate to get as much of it as possible, fearing punishment for what he had already missed. He stopped, satisfied that he'd got as much as he could.

"Keep going bitch, lets see if you can make me cum without any help."

After several more minutes, he managed to make her orgasm.

"Good bitch," she said as she left the room.

She returned with a bag of frozen peas, placing it on his cock.

"I think you know what's about to happen now," Donna said. She removed the peas and locked his limp penis back in the chastity device. She grabbed a wet wipe from the top drawer and climbed on top of him once more. Gavin jumped a little when she grabbed his hair, as she started to wipe his face, neck and collar. "I love you." She said, wiping the remaining semen off of his face.

"I love you too," Gavin replied.

Donna, switching from her dominant position a little bit, moved to lay on top of him, kissing him on his forehead, and then a big snog.

The pair kissed for a little while, then Donna released him from his restraints.

"Dinner should be nearly done by now, go and sort it please Gav. You won't need to get dressed, and shut the door on your way out."

"Yes Goddess, of course Goddess." Gavin started to crawl out of the room, he paused when he got to the doorway, turning to see his Goddess getting a bath towel out of the chest of drawers. "Thank you Goddess for allowing me to have a release. I realise that you don't particularly want my penis inside of you, so I am very grateful."

"You're welcome bitch, don't get too used to it though." She went into the en-suite wetroom, audibly locking the door behind her.

Gavin turned back around, heading towards the kitchen, somehow forgetting to shut the door behind him, as he thought about the amazing release he'd just had.

Gavin stood up when he entered the kitchen. He'd never used her kitchen before, bar when he went to get a glass of water or something, so he figured this would be interesting. The oven was on, he opened it finding what appeared to be homemade chips, and as Donna had predicted they looked like they were done. He turned around to see two steaks sitting by the hobs, with a frying pan already prepared. A steamer had been set up with carrots in it(although it was off) and broccoli in a bowl next to it. Gavin quickly decided to turn the oven right down to 60 degrees so they didn't burn while he cooked the other parts of the meal. He was unsure when his owner would return, so figured that he shouldn't cook it too quickly.

Gavin was just about to put the steaks on as Donna emerged. She was wearing different clothes to earlier. Before she was wearing some jeans and a tee-shirt. Now she was wearing a short lacey skirt and a partially see-through top that was not much larger than a bra. "Good boy," she exclaimed. "At least you haven't burnt the food today," she chuckled. "I'll be sitting at the table waiting", she continued, "I want you to put one of the steaks back in the fridge, you will not be eating it as you can't follow basic instructions. You left my bedroom door open, despite me telling you to close it."

Gavin knelt.

"Oh Goddess I am so so sorry. Will I still be allowed to eat?"

"Yes of course you will. I want my slave to have regular meals otherwise you might become less attentive to my needs. In the cupboard under the sink, there is a can of dog food sitting in a dog bowl. Blend it with some of the broccoli and the carrots while you're doing the steaks."

A few minutes later, Gavin emerged at the dining table carrying Donna's meal on the plate, and his in a rusty looking metal dog bowl. Immediately after placing her meal in front of her, she instructed Gavin to move the chair from the table, and put the bowl underneath the table, announcing that he would be not be allowed to use his hands to eat.

Gavin gagged just from the smell, but stuck his tongue in to try it.

"Are you enjoying your meal bitch?" Donna asked, hearing a quiet "yes Goddess", in response.

"Alexa," Donna suddenly blurted out, "play some romantic music."