Integration Ch. 03: Movie

Story Info
Gavin and Donna are part way through their "date night".
1.4k words
4.19
5.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna turned on the TV at the end of Gavin's bed, quickly finding Netflix. "What do you want to watch Gav?"

"The choice is yours Goddess."

"Correct answer!" Donna giggled. "While I'm looking for something to watch, can you ring up the Chinese to see how much longer they're going to be, it might help me make my choice. Plus, it's your fault I'm still starving anyway."

"Yes Goddess of course." Gavin rather sheepishly replied. "May I put my clothes back on Goddess?"

"Yes Gavin, you may."

Gavin slowly climbed out of bed and onto his feet

"No no no! Crawl, you're not allowed to be on your feet unless you have to do something that requires it. I´ve decided that you'll crawl from now on."

Arse still on fire, he sluggishly crawled to the living room to re-robe. He instantly regretted asking to put his clothes back on as soon as he put his trousers on, remembering how uncomfortable they are. While he was standing, he looked at his reflection in the window, trying to see if he could make out the thing locked around his cock that made him comply like a little bitch through his trousers. Thankfully he couldn't, so he returned to his hands and knees and found the phone number for the Chinese.

After a few seconds, someone picked up.

"The Lucky Dog, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I'm calling about an order I place for number 27b on Chester street. I was just wondering how much longer it would be?"

"27b?"

"Yeah that's right."

"Can I get your postcode please?"

"Yeah it's M1 2WL."

"Umm, probably about 35, maybe 40 minutes."

"Ah okay thank you."

"No worries."

He couldn't hear the TV in the bedroom, so he figured Donna must not have started watching anything, so he grabbed her a glass of red before crawling back into the bedroom.

"Oh, that's a good boy." He heard as he fumbled his way over the mess he'd left earlier on Donna's side of the bed. Placing the wine on the table. "In the end, I couldn't decide, and as you've bought me some wine, you can choose." She said, passing him the remote.

"Thank you Goddess. May I lay on the bed?"

"I think you need to take the weight of your bum, don't you?. Besides, it's 'may I lay on the bed Goddess' - so no, you may not."

"I'm sorry for being so rude Goddess."

"It's fine, just make sure you pick something good to watch. Oh and how long will the food be?"

"30-40 minutes."

"Well, I suppose that's not too bad."

After half a minute of scrolling and button pressing, Gavin selected 'Paul', and then passed the remote back to his Goddess.

"That looks acceptable," she said as she hit play. "Now go and get yourself a drink. Nothing too strong though. We both know you can't drink for shit!"

He started to move when Donna spanked him with the remote, reigniting all the pain he hadn't felt for what wasn't anywhere long enough in his mind.

"Don't be too long boy. I wouldn't want you to miss anything important. Oh and put this back in my handbag."

"Ouch," he said, picking up the hairbrush that had just struck him in the back of the head. When he arrived back, Donna rather surprisingly gestured for him to lay on the bed. He laid next to her, opting to cuddle her on his side, to take the pressure off his backside.

A little while into the film, the doorbell rang.

"Get that will you? I'll be out in a minute, make sure it's all ready. Oh, and no walking or standing."

"Oh please Goddess may I stand when I'm at the door?"

"What did I just say Gavin?"

"Sorry Goddess."

Gavin wriggled his way to the door, having to stretch to reach the handle. He looked up at the delivery driver, who was clearly surprised to seem him on all fours. The guy handed him the receipt and the bag and sniggered as he walked back to his car.

Back in the other room, Donna had paused the movie and had shut the bedroom door. Gavin had pulled her dress down a bit when he decided to hug her and she realised she needed to stuff herself back into the dress. It probably wasn't fair of her to let a nipple pop out given that she'd just locked her new slave's dick up. Still, it was only day one. She emerged into the dining/living room, with Gavin kneeling next to the table, waiting for her instruction.

"You may sit," she announced as she examined the table. There was special fried rice, something that looked like sweet and sour chicken and a few pork balls, along with a fortune cookie each. She wasn't really a fan of anything there, but she was so hungry she pretty much didn't.

Upon sitting down, Gavin remembered how sore he was. It felt like he'd just spent the last few days attempting ice skating for the first time. He started to dish out the food, putting a fairly decent-sized portion on each plate, hoping that his Goddess wouldn't object. Luckily for him, she didn't. They both got stuck in; there was no time for talking- they were both too hungry. After a while, Donna started to speak

"I was thinking about what you'd said last week about wanting to be controlled and I had an idea. You're an app developer right?"

Gavin nodded.

"Well I had an idea for a website, and I was wondering what you thought. So I thought first of all, I could use it to help keep track of how long I want you to be locked in chastity, and then I can add or subtract days depending on your behaviour."

Despite only being chaste for a few hours, Gavin hardened. He was now concentrating so much on what she was saying, half of the sweet and sour he had just attempted to shovel into his mouth slopped down his shirt.

"But then I came up with all these other things that would be cool too. So you could connect it to a calorie counter and a fitness band so I could keep track of your diet and exercise, to make sure I can keep you fit and healthy. Then it could automatically schedule punishment for if you don't do enough steps for example. Being able to put a list of tasks on there for you to complete maybe, and I could schedule alarms for you to get up in the morning that you couldn't snooze."

"That all sounds great , but I'm not sure I could..."

"You could connect it to your Netflix so I could choose what sort of things you're allowed to watch and how long for, oh you could connect it to your google account so I can see your browsing history and things and I could block websites I don't want you to access on your computer and things. Maybe it could even..."

"May I interrupt Goddess?"

"Yes, you may."

"I really like the idea, but I'm not sure it would work."

"Why not?"

"They all sound like really good ideas, and I would love to be able to do all that, but it would require a huge amount of work, possibly even a team of people, and we don't even know if it will be profitable, what the market is like for this sort of thing. Hell, I'm pretty sure some of that isn't even possible. There'd be a lot of data to keep track of and then it would start getting expensive when you start buying/renting servers and then a tonne of other stuff."

"Well, what about if you just did it for us? We wouldn't make any money off it or anything like that, but if you spent like say next weekend, and then say 10 hours a week or something, surely you must be able to do something basic relatively soon?"

"Well maybe after a few weeks I could get something really basic together, but it will probably take more than 10 hours a week." He hesitated for a second. "I think I could probably just start off with time locked in chastity, and punishments. After that, I'm not so sure. Could I get back to you on it? I'll see if I can work out a plan of how to do it."

"That sounds acceptable. So you'd be willing to do it then? Don't forget I literally have you by the balls at the moment, so you at least have to try."

Gavin started laughing. "Yes Goddess, provided it's just for us. Would I get to have sex with you again if I come up with a plan?"

"No," she said, "but you'd get to keep your balls."

"Done!" Gavin said.

The two clinked glasses and each took a sip.