All Comments on 'Intense Train Journey'

by nina5995

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story

Love the story! Please continue

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 3 years ago

I loved this! You were worried about your first effort needlessly. But I have a horrible feeling that you need real inspiration and that won't happen often. Please don't force it. Let it come naturally from you.

nina5995nina5995over 3 years agoAuthor

thank you. i would post more often but the moderators here are dimwits. i got my story rejected a dozen times, and they don't give a reason. an editor 'helped' me and i found out that commas were removed from it. so if you find a comma missing, it's due to stupid moderators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has issues with the mods. I've tried submitting stories myself and ran into the same issues: A story rejected because of a misplaced punctuation mark or a misspelled word.

We're writing erotic fiction here for the amusement of random internet strangers, not trying to win the Pulitzer prize. I have better things to do than worry about punctuation marks. If they're going to be that nitpicky, I just decided I wasn't going to bother submitting at all.

nina5995nina5995over 3 years agoAuthor

i would be fine if the specific concern were highlighted. but they just send a generic response. in its current form this story has grossly missing commas.

nina5995nina5995over 3 years agoAuthor

too much moderation, they even want to review comments posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Can we have the next chapter soon?

Loved this story

nina5995nina5995over 3 years agoAuthor

please let me know through the comments if i should write the second part of this or if i should share some of my fantasy stories.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

Nice first story.

What I'm really amazed about is the moderators being bad about letting stories be submitted! You said you have read 1000's of stories here and so have I. I know I have read or stopped reading stories because they were unreadable due to the grammar, so mods obviously were not being picky then. (I have a folder marked "grammar hindered reading" for those stories)

nina5995nina5995over 3 years agoAuthor

thank you. that is exactly my point! i have read horrible grammar and punctuation here so i wonder how those got approved. it was extremely discouraging as a first timer and i almost gave up. but the editor i found was so helpful and encouraging, even though he made edits i do not really approve. as someone else said earlier, we are writing for others to find some reading pleasure from our story, who cares about punctuation marks? but they moderate even the comments and replies! this message will be posted after hours or days, if at all!

all those following me - i am working on the second chapter right now. wish me luck with this illogical moderation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, yes do a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely write 2nd part. Eagerly waiting. Also Add tags - India and indian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous