All Comments on 'Intentional Accidents'

by DaleyHamiya

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymous8 months ago

Really great story. Sexy, excellent build-up, characterization... I'm not sure why you skipped the actual seduction though. I hope you intend to return to this story, perhaps fill it in as well as continue the story. It seems like Kimmy is naturally submissive, no matter that she wants to view herself otherwise, I'd love to see Lesia step into the Domme role for Kimmy.

Also, seems like you copied the story and pasted it so that it's told twice.

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

I enjoyed this; seems their relationship both might be switches. On page 5 starts the story again, so pasted twice. Are we going to have to wait for 5 years for the continuation?

redlion75redlion758 months ago

Why label this a sequel if it's just a different pov that's more time jumpy?no initial encounter or dinner with the family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice plot but there were pieces missing and the story was duplicated.

Suggest you look for the missing pieces and repost it.

It is worthy of four to five stars but not as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good story and enjoyed the buildup to the final seduction. I agree that both Kim and Lesia are switches and the fact that Kim may actually lean towards being a submissive. In fact, if Lesia plays her cards right and wants to be Kims Domme, she may be able to, over time, seduce Kim into a submissive Lifestyle. Great story and if you are up to it, expand the story to three or for more chapters. Could even be a book, who knows.

LustfulDesires56LustfulDesires56about 1 month ago

I loved both perspectives! I would love to see this continued! Would be a waste to wait 5 years for it but I will be back ;) Definitely a lot of potential for a full story.

LustfulDesires56LustfulDesires56about 1 month ago

I really enjoyed reading from both perspectives! Would love to see more of a continuation of this relationship. There is a lot of potential in their story <3

LustfulDesires56LustfulDesires56about 1 month ago

Great story! I quite loved reading it from two different perspectives but would have loved to see the seduction through the professors eyes also. This has great potential to become more amazing stories. I hope to see more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous