All Comments on 'Intentional Incestuous Impregnation'

by lovelesspulchritude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too all over the place.Way too many viewpoints.Inplausable situations.Good try but bring a little more to the table.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"...the way he cummed inside me..."

Really?

-10 points.

Also making fun of Mormons:

-10 points.

Aside from that, some goofy fun, but it might have been better if it were written more as a farce, something not meant to be taken too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was hard to pin down who's son was who's for the longest time for me. You gotta be more clear on who ( or is it whom? I honestly get confused about that hot mess. ) you're talking about, I kept thinking James was Monica's kid. When you were doing the app messages you needed to clarify who was sending the messages to whom(?).

I loved the part at the end when the Ben went all feral and yelled at his dad to get out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too confused to follow the action with shifting POVs plus cuckold stories aren't cool with me.

CrazyAddaCrazyAddaabout 1 year ago

Please write a second part for this story only from Monica's point of view. About the last 4 weeks & pregnant time, after the baby born time, how she is feeling about the fact that she is carrying her son baby & how naughty it. This story is very good because of 2 mom and 2 son story ( I don't like Kevin character here)

Little bit confused with first half to find whose mom or son with setting. Also not like to have 2 son for Keira. Would be nice only James 4 kiera too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but you went from sex to nothing no detail at all what happened after the first sex just some lines about nothing Gave it a 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It did feel kinda all over the place, but I loved the fact that Ben wanted to impregnate his own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More impregnation stories please!

redlion75redlion752 months ago

How exactly do you disguise yourself as a Mormon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous