Intentional Incestuous Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not twenty-three, but I'm afraid you'll cut me short if I tell you my age. But fuck it, I'm nineteen."

And I didn't resist.

"I have a son your age."

Shit. I've ruined it. Off course, he would immediately stop texting, what an old cunt I was, telling a potential (although fictitious) date I have a son his age.

James was asking if I wanted to share any pictures, but I stood my ground.

"Don't let my age fool you."

I shivered at his reply. No, I won't let that fool me.

====

BEN

====

"Bro! Fuck me, she's on fire!"

I showed J the picture of this woman, that said her name was Maria, and she was forty-seven, mounting a chair without any panties or skirt, only her high heels, stockings, and a crop top.

"Fuck I'll shoot my load in five seconds inside her!"

I knew it. I searched for clues, and I found them. No, I wasn't being crazy.

After opening her pics on social media, I found the same mark on her ass, very soft, imperceptible almost - in some pics, she would digitally remove it, but she couldn't be bothered in all of them.

But also the way she had her hand. And that scar on her right wrist. It matched. This was Keira, J's mom.

I grabbed another beer and gave one to him. "Fuck dude, she's as hot as your mom."

His face went a different color.

"Shit, bro, it's complicated to think about my mother that way."

"I'd still get a boner if my mother was this hot."

He took some time to wrap his head around the concept, but when you think with your cock, there's nothing you can do about it.

"I'd fuck my mom if she looked like this, no regrets!"

Fuck yeah. We chugged the beer down, and I couldn't stop thinking if the other milf could be her best friend, Mrs. Monica. My brain was one thousand miles per second, and the beer was helping to slow it down, but imagining our mothers were sexting us - for what reason? Does she really want to bang us? Because I won't stop if she wants.

Years I've been looking at her - her breasts might not be natural, but they look fucking gorgeous. Her hips, I could ride her hips for hours and days until nothing was left of me. Her nails are always so polished, her lips soft and big as a trout, I bet I can get my cock nice and wet down her throat. And my father doesn't take the opportunity to fuck her to exhaustion, no, he rather goes with J's father on boring ass business trips. J told me the other day he thinks his father is banging mine, and fuck, that was funny to think about.

I told her, don't let my age fool you, and she was taking a long to reply.

I needed confirmation she was my mom, but I didn't want to scare her away.

"Hey, J, let's take a picture together."

"That's the best idea of the night yet."

I asked Keira - there was no point in insisting in her fake name to myself if she wanted to see my friend. She probably thought I was talking about my cock, and said yes. But what I wanted to do was raise the stakes. I sent a picture of J and I, two boners happily contained inside our shorts, and an emoji over our faces, not trusting if they were for real or not - or to whom they'd send the pic.

Silence from the other side.

Our hearts were racing.

"Who's your friend?"

Bitch. She just saw her son's bulge, but I was pretty sure the other pics were being shared. I was sure my mother would see my bulge.

"Have you been with a woman before?" Kiran, which I suspected to be my mom, asked.

And before I had time to think, Keira sent us a picture back of her long blonde hair - it must be a wig, some sort of thing. Because that woman was Keira. The wedding ring on her finger, I enlarged the pic - analyzed every spot. A mirror in the corner and another woman taking the picture. It was hard to see, the dim lights made it impossible to determine if she was my mother or not, but it was easy to tell. I could be young, but they were having fun.

"Does it change anything if I say yes or no? I rather be with you."

J was asking his older brother for advice on how to interact and was already sharing the pics of his mom with him. I closed my mouth on this, not wanting to create a family dispute. The couch was getting small for us. Too fucking small. And in the back of my head, I was afraid my mom would share something more intimate with him.

=======

MONICA

=======

So naive. Was this how my son chatted with women in dating apps? No wonder he was still a virgin, I thought to myself, observing Keira putting a timer and then striking a pose for the camera.

The last time I saw her like this was when she was getting ready to bang the gardener. But that's an old story.

"Keira, what are we doing? This been going on for hours now." Fuck, it was late.

We called it a night.

Cut them short, and leave them hanging with hard cocks in hand. James protested when I told him it was past my bedtime, but my son didn't say a word to my radio silence.

I let him sleep at Keira's house while she slept in mine - it was something quite usual for us to do, leaving the boys to have the house to themselves every once in a while.

The maids opened up the curtains way too early, and it took several coffees for me to fully wake up. I spent the day at the gym and tennis court and ended up only seeing Ben later in the day.

He seemed different. I wasn't fair when I called him dumb, he is not that dumb, not when compared to his friend or Keira. He gave me a hug that was a few seconds too long, and I could hear him inhaling the scent of my hair. "You've grown so much," I told him, proud.

We talked about the night before, where I told him I watched a movie with Keira and fell asleep, texting her to say the same version of the story, while Ben told me he was playing games with his best friend. I knew very well what he was doing, and the picture with his bulge in it was still saved on my phone.

It was after showering that I opened up the app again, unable to resist. There were a couple of messages from James that I ignored for now, and my finger hovered over my son's profile, and I couldn't resist.

"I just want to be with you." Sweet and innocent, just a virgin boy trying to become a man. I didn't know what to reply back, and opened up the picture he had sent from the two of them, happy faces with big boners, my son's obviously the one with the curve, and I sat on the edge of the bed, legs open, towels on the floor, and let my fingers do the rest.

It was easy to imagine that curved dick entering me or even both of them I didn't mind some wild action. Oh fuck, it was getting good, I could feel everything expand, and it was sinful and lustful, but in my head, I was casually in the kitchen, preparing a drink, and he comes from behind and took me, pulling my hair back, and calling me names. Dirty names. Slutty names. Oh fuck, that was good, I wanted it, more, please, I moaned his name and let the phone fall as I leaned back on the bed, my pussy conquered, seeing the light of my soul shining bright amongst the stars.

Fuck.

I grabbed my panties, and then a nice lace bra, threw a short dress on top and texted Keira, but she wouldn't be coming around tonight. Then, I texted my son on the app, pretending to be Kiran, and told him, "It doesn't change anything. Is it wrong if you're my son's age?"

I heard a notification noise coming from close proximity and looked around, but I couldn't see anything, but the door was open ajar. Shit. Thought I had closed it, and then I turned off the sound of the notifications on my phone, the last thing I needed was for Ben to find out about me.

"Aren't you curious?"

Curious? About what? God, I needed a drink. My husband told me I might be drinking too much, but if only I had some real occupation.

Being rich is an occupation, right?

I digress. There's always prosecco in the cooler, and I poured some while thinking if this was still about a plan or about myself. In a way, what did I really do to deserve all of this? Look around the marble columns of this living room and the drapes of silk and tapestries around the house. The expensive couches, where I could be fucked by countless strangers if I wanted. What did I do to deserve this?

Almost thirty years ago, I was in college, and then I went to start a career just to fall on my knees, and one thing led to the other. Am I just a trophy wife? Because those get old, I pointed to myself when I walked in front of a big mirror. "I am getting old." The breasts were only held together by a very expensive bra, and my ass had been retouched, even my face, if not for the makeup, I'd look older.

"You look gorgeous, mom," Ben said, appearing out of nowhere. He was a vision of youth, and I'd give anything to be that young again.

"Oh, I was just lost in my thoughts."

"Lost in the wine, more like it."

"Where you going?"

"Meeting with J, gonna hit some bars. Wanna come with?"

I bit my lip. Yes, take me with you, get me in a dark alley, and have your way with me. "That's ok, I'll have an early night."

"Doesn't sound like you," he kissed me on the forehead and then gave me a tight hug. It wasn't like him, but I took it without question.

I asked Keira if she wanted to do anything, but she told me she was busy. Busy was the codename for fucking.

I lay on my big bed, empty, and called my husband. Did I still love him? Love is a strange word, but he didn't pick up. I texted him instead, and he said he was on a business trip with Keira's husband, and I couldn't help but wonder how many women were they fucking to leave me alone.

Not a trophy wife anymore.

Age gets to you, and you're fucked.

There were a few guys hitting on me on the app, but I was giving them the silent approach. Instead, I replied to my son "Curiosity killed the cat."

I put my phone down, and turned to sleep, trying to ignore how upset I was with everything. And when I am nearing my period, I get more emotional. How many more years to endure this monthly visit?

My phone buzzed, and my curiosity made me pick it up. "If you don't try, you'll never know. I don't judge." And then he sent me a picture of him with his friend, smiling, in a sort of disco. He made me smile at how happy he seems.

Was I a good mother?

"Your friend looks cute, but you're cuter." Damn, the teenage years were back again. My hand slid down my panties.

Another picture, with them lifting their shirts, the hem caught in their teeth, showing a set of young abs. Ben was getting into a stud, while James was transforming into a handsome man, just like their fathers.

"Double trouble," he said.

I laughed. They were always so close together.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I teased, imagining things I shouldn't, biting my lip, pushing my fingers inside, and rubbing myself in an empty bed.

My question was made to shock him. But he didn't care.

"Are you alone right now? Because my boyfriend and I can give you the night of your lifetime."

"I'm with some friends," I lied. My heart started pumping harder. Could he tell it was me? Keira seemed not to be bothered at all, but I was afraid he might find out - what would they do?

"When can we meet? Is your husband around?"

I didn't think about meeting. He's around, I told him, biting my nails. Fuck, I needed Keira here to guide me. It's like I'm not the age I am, or even an adult, to be afraid to reply to him. Maybe I need more booze? No. Enough.

He sent a video alone in a toilet, loud music playing, his abs showing, and then he pointed the camera down, showing an obnoxiously large bulge, and passed his hand over it, making it throb and flex on command. "Tell your husband he has competition. I want you to finger yourself thinking of me."

His voice was a command, an order, and I let my phone fall as my hands conquer me, louder, oh god, I was alone in my bed and taking over everything, bringing my clit to the surface of the sun, masturbating over the orders of my own son, bitting the pillow, screaming more than I ever did with other men.

He probably got home past four in the morning, together with James, and heard them walking up to his bedroom. I checked my phone, there were a couple of messages from him, and from James too. I replied to both of them and suddenly could hear the commotion from their room. No way I would meet them, no freaking way that was advisable at all.

====

BEN

====

I was too drunk to reply and slept until the afternoon, thinking if she masturbated with my voice or not. After taking a piss, I checked my phone and the messages from both J's mom and Monica. The latter was enigmatic, replying only when she wanted, hours after my texts. And that was driving me mental.

She didn't want to meet. That was clear from her reply.

"I thought you were curious. Let me know if that changes, I won't waste your time."

Then a plan formed in my brain. J and I weren't strangers to throwing a party. We've done it before, and you just had to text a few contacts to set things in motion. A masked party would be a good enough pretext for that. I sent a few texts, thinking that Saturday would be an ideal date, and set up a group with a few dozen friends - party at mine. A couple of days to get things right and push moms out of the house.

I threw the phone onto the pillows and went out to the pool, swimming my morning away. It helped with the hangover. I saw mother hanging in the garden with Keira and approached them still in my speedos and little else. I saw J on the balcony and waved at him to join us.

Keira and mom looked at me suspiciously and asked me how I was. The small talk was easy to focus on, and I asked one of the staff to bring me a coffee.

"Don't get cold, honey," Keira said, staring directly at my bulge. I gave my nuts a good scratch, acknowledging her slutiness. J sat down next to us and was showing me a few things on his phone.

"I left my phone in the room," I told him. I went to pick it up, changed into casual clothes, and checked my phone. That enigmatic Kiran had sent me another message, saying she was definitively curious, but she had never done anything like that before. Give me something to work with here, who are you, woman? My cock was bursting through my speedos, and what better than a picture of how you make me feel? I was going to either scare her away or tease her.

I pressed send, and then took my cock into my hands, and jerked off to her profile pictures, painting the mirror white. There was no doubt in my heart that it was my mother that I just sent a boner picture.

Returning to the garden, they were still there, and as I come behind mother, I saw her texting. And I saw the boner I had just sent her minutes before. I placed my phone on silent, but her vibration still came through. I checked my phone, and here it was, the proof I was looking for.

So why in the fucking hell were both our mothers playing a game of sexting? Christ, I got hard again for no apparent reason, which I tried to conceal as best as I could as I sat down again with them. Mother was red in the face, while Keira and J looked entrapped on their phones.

"This is a masked party? What the hell is this?"

I sold them the concept that one of J's rich friends was throwing a themed party for his birthday, but his place was under redecoration, and he wanted to do it in mine. "Bro, I hate these bullshit things."

"You go, you're still young. Take someone with you, and we'll keep ourselves in my place," Keira said.

I checked my messages and texted her. I heard the notification, and so did J. "Hey, I know that sound," he said. "You have tinder, mom?"

She went so fucking red in the face and blurted something like you probably heard it wrong. So I sent another one, the picture of my boner, giving zero fucks, making her feel even worse. My mom was looking at me, suspicious.

So I texted her too. To the picture of my boner, she replied, "I haven't seen anything like that in my life," which I thought was a lie. But I told her, "if you are still curious, then I could show you a live performance, no strings attached." I wanted to fuck her bare, to give myself a new brother, to see her pregnant and know that was because of me. Shit, my cock was bursting through my underwear already just thinking about it.

I saw Keira texting and pretended to be just chatting with J, but I saw the look in their eyes. My mom suspected something, but Keira was in her own world. Stupid bitch, if I had to get them, it would be through Keira. J couldn't suspect a thing - because I knew that he and his brother were jerking off to the pictures I leaked from Keira's chat, and I wasn't going to apologize for that.

Keira replied to me with a picture of her panties that she took previously, and god, what a nice image. I sent that across to J and could hear him breathing heavily. And then, my mom replied.

"We're moving too fast."

No. We weren't moving fast enough. Silence is the best weapon sometimes, I heard that somewhere. The party took form in my head - they would never meet us in the light of day. I asked Keira if we should go on a date, so I could inspect those panties as a gentleman would and send her another picture of my boner in those speedos, one that showed my head peeking off, bursting out. I looked at her as she checked her phone, and how her eyes widened. Betting all my money on Keira.

Then told her about this party. Could get her an invite easily. For her and a friend, so she would feel safe. All people in masks and costumes, no pressure, no strings.

And then, J and I went to play more COD after jerking off to the pictures of our mothers. "Next time, no panties on," I told her, feeling way too perverted.

=======

MONICA

=======

"Keira, no, absolutely not! Are you insane? A party with them?"

"Why not? I said yes already, and he sent me the invites. Two invites, so you coming."

Fucking hell. No. I saw it in my son's eyes. "Ben knows. He texted you, and then your tinder notification came on, and he knows. Don't do this to us again, we'll be shamed."

"No, we won't. Have I shown you this?" and she sent across a picture of that curved beast, peaking out from his speedos. Fuck, I'm getting dizzy. This shouldn't be hard: just say no.

But a voice inside me was asking if I shouldn't, at least, give it a try? Aren't you curious? He knows, but he still wants you. There's no harm in going to the party.

I guess there was no harm in going to the party.

But he didn't reply to my last message. Men and their fucking games. But Keira was just falling into a trap, I could sense it. I told her that, but she ignored anything I told her about it she just told me I was overthinking it.

And then I saw the picture she was about to send. "No! Just don't you dare!"

"Why not?"

"You're not sending my son a picture of your vagina!"

"It's educational."

Shit. I thought I was dumb.

"Keira, he will show it to your son. Anything you sent, I bet they are sharing."

She let her brain think about that for a while. "Fuck, I need a drink."

We fixed some tequila, and she asked me if her son has seen all the pics she sent. I told her I think he did because we've done the same. I saw my son's boner and her son's boner too, and there was a limit on what we should do.

It was when my son texted me. A picture of him and James, smiling. "Are you coming to the party?" He was playing me.

"Party?" I asked, seemingly confused.

"I told Maria, and she said you were also coming."

Shit. Double shit! "Keira, did you mention you knew me?"

Keira finished her drink and made a face. "Maybe? Is that bad?"

Bloody amateur. "Are we really going to this masked party, knowing they are aware of who we are?"

And then I replied to my son, "only if you promise you'll behave. Does your friend know?"

I tapped my nails onto the table, trying not to ruin them by biting. "Are you talking with James?" Keira asked, trying to sneak, but I put my phone away. "Uh, is this another guy?"