Intentional Incestuous Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed together and were able to take my mind away for a second from our kids. She told me about last night's encounter and how she was disappointed with some lame sex, and somehow, speaking to my son, she felt something else growing. "I'm sure your son is a great fuck."

And the worst of this was, I was sure of that too.

Before going for a shower, I stripped naked in my bedroom and left the door open just enough. I knew the boys were home. I suspected that Ben watched me masturbating before. And maybe I wanted him to see me, to desire me, to make me young again.

Or I was just horny. Likely the latter one.

I stripped naked, leaving my stockings on, and faced my big bedroom mirror, back against the door, and spread my legs. I picked up my phone, and my son replied: "My friend doesn't know. And I won't behave when I'm alone with you."

"You will, or the deal is off." What deal? What was I talking about? I checked the picture he sent Keira, and my mind dwell on nasty things I could do with my son.

"Let me give your son a brother."

Fucker. Somehow that made me hornier to think of all that meat entering me. I moaned, fuck, I couldn't let him get all that control over me.

"Don't say those things."

"But you're curious. And why would you stop yourself? It's not like your husband cares."

And then he sent a picture, of him sitting down on his bed, naked except for his t-shirt covering over a hard cock that was imprinted on the fabric, with his big balls showing underneath.

Fuck.

"You deserve this. If you come to the party, you won't leave empty-handed."

I couldn't stop, and my orgasm turned everything dark. He had power with his words bigger than I wanted to grant him, but I was hopeless. If I went to that party, I was doomed.

How was my own son doing this to me? He knew who I was, he knew I was his mother! Fuck, I should go to his bedroom and settle this once and for all. But instead, I closed my eyes as I cum, wishing this was all a dream, but my hands knew better than I did, and brought me to the verge of tears, with me bitting the pillow to avoid shouting his name.

====

BEN

====

I watched as she cum, so beautiful. I didn't touch my cock, no, all the loads I had in me will be inside her soon enough. Look at her, opening her mouth as she reaches her climax, those tits bouncing with her, fuck - I pressed my erection against the wooden door and sucked in a breath. If I got near her, she would freak out.

Not Keira. I had been teaching J how to get the most out of his mother - I didn't dare to reveal the truth, but I explained, keep the mask on. He can't know it's his mother.

What a fucking friend I am, right?

But we've been talking about that nonstop. "What if," it's a good way to start a conversation, and every time I showed him the pictures of his mother's pussy, I made it loud and clear, imagine if your mother was like this, and I can see him grow.

Even his brother has joined us. And he is invited to the party, too, just to make sure they understand how far I'm willing to go. It will serve Keira well to stop fucking with me. The Mormon prank was all because of her, in the first place, because she can't fucking stop.

Now, I got both of them drooling for our young virgin cocks. And I didn't have a fucking clue on how to fuck them.

Never done that before. Masturbation? Yes, millions of times, even watching my mother undress or masturbate. But real sex? Never.

"You'll need condoms," she told me during one of our conversations, but I told her I was going inside her bare.

I wasn't going to lie to my mother.

And to Keira, I did the same and sent her a picture of her son's cock, and she sent me a video of her masturbating. Suffice it to say, her boys saw it and loved it. They think it was someone else entirely different.

If I heard this story from someone else, I would call them assholes. But it's me I'm talking about, and it's not like I want to stop it. No. I want to fuck her and to watch Keira being fucked by my best friend, I want to see them both dripping cum from their pussies, just like I see in pornos, I want to see their bellies engorge with my seed.

Fuck, if I care! My dad can raise the bastard.

Shit, not cumming for a day is making me dumb as they are.

=======

MONICA

=======

"Keira, you can't possibly be thinking of going!" It was like repeating myself one million times over as I sat down in Keira's bed and looked at the dress she selected for us.

"Don't be a forty-year-old middle age man," she told me again, sipping her martini dry. "What's the harm of a little fun? Besides, I could use a drink and some fun. They will be so mad when they find out it was us."

But my Ben already knew. It was not like he had said a word about that when I left him, a kiss on the cheek and a promise you will behave. I could see the cars parked in the driveway, his friends arriving, and thinking if that was even true if he had a friend's birthday today - but he asked for the money, and it was an easy transfer to get this party sorted. Tomorrow morning, the staff would clean the house, and all evidence would be gone.

It was the last thing I could do for my son.

"I think Ben already knows it's us, so James probably does too."

"James has no idea. Relax, we get our dresses on, the masks, get our hair and makeup, show up at the party, make them crawl, and get out of there with the perfect video."

"You remember the last time, don't you? Your plan crumbled down."

Keira looked at me and, instead of replying, drank the rest of her drink. She let her robe fall down, revealing an impossibly sexy naked body below, her tits were perfect, and we had the same surgeon.

She passed me a set of black lingerie, while hers was red, and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "Don't stress, Monica." She gave me another kiss, and my lips got wet, and she undressed me, her fingers were like silk, moving down my skin and leaving tracks in the sand. "Remember, it was the same with our husbands? You were afraid to get near Ron, but you made the right choice."

She kissed me down my belly as I sat down in her bed, legs open, just like the night before our wedding. Keira led me to big decisions, with her special way of making me fall for her. God, she had a mouth of a demon, knowing all the right places, sucking on my pussy like the good girl she always was.

If not for Keira, I'd never marry my husband. And I'd never be this rich.

====

BEN

====

J never doubted they would come. But I had my reservations. There was radio silence from the dating app, and I had my doubts about the plan. It was too elaborate to even fucking work, but I was resting all my confidence on one fundamental flaw: Keira. J's mother was too lost in her manners and too snobbish to understand the consequences of her actions. And then my mother was easily influenced by her.

During the Mormon prank, it was Keira that took us in, it was her that made us sit down and talk, and it was her that kept my mom from discovering us by feeding her an endless supply of wine.

For my plan to work, Keira had to be in it.

My mother was wearing a black silk dress, knee length, with her breasts amplified by her bra, her hair in a wonderful braided. Big red lips that I wanted to bring down to my cock sooner rather than later. And Keira had a long green dress without a back and six-inch heels that made her look taller. With the mask on, they were unrecognizable. Only I knew their secret.

They didn't exactly mingle as well, and the bright colors made them an easy target - I saw the eyes moving towards them, and I watched as J's brother got all excited with the new meat on the party, as the other women seemed to be vaccinated against his cheap flirting techniques.

But I had an advantage compared to all the other men in the party - I was her son. And that, by itself, granted me power.

I had to grab J by the arm and told him to wait before we moved onto them, and watched as our mothers received the attention of other men. Lots of alcohol around us, lots of people getting drunk, my friends singing happy birthday, and a cake being cut. And then, we attacked.

I placed a hand on my mother's back and sensed the shivering and sudden realization this was real. She gave a little jump, and J positioned himself at his mother's side. His brother was just there too, making small talk - the voices, couldn't they see their voices were the fucking same?

They introduced themselves as Kiran and Maria, and a smile showed on my face, my mother then said she had been talking with J, and she swapped places with Keira. I understood what she wanted to do, and that was fine, but at the end of the night, she would be mine.

We made some small talk for a while, some more drinks came flowing to us, and then my hand was on Keira's back, going down. It was difficult not to be affected by them, those breasts were made by the hands of god, and I couldn't wait to stuff my face in them.

"I'm glad I finally met you," I said, my hand now on Keira's ass. I was doing that in front of everyone, but it was not like she was stopping me. "Will you ever take your mask off?"

And a small giggle from our mothers. "No, I don't think so. We just came to check the party."

"Just to check the party? I thought you wanted something more," said J, as romantic as a bulldozer.

But his hand was also on my mother's back, and she kept looking at me. What was going on in her head? The easiest way out of here was to confess. But who would confess sending pictures of their vaginas to their sons?

=======

MONICA

=======

How far was too far? This was something I wasn't ready to receive an answer for, but looking at Keira, she was delighted with the attention. And the big guy that was with James, in my head, could only be his brother. We were in deep shit.

"Where is your curiosity?" he asked me directly while holding Keira next to him, his bulge very noticeable. There were so many people around us, loud music and alcohol, but he didn't care. My son was making a statement.

James grabbed me harder, "yeah, love, where's your curiosity? Didn't you enjoy my pics?"

I saw in my son's eyes that James had no clue. Maybe I could use that to my advantage. In my head, his words were still there, he didn't want to use a condom. My own son, knowing it was his mother he was talking to, was pushing me into an unspeakable perversion.

"Where are your parents?" Keira asked, thinking that was a funny line. They both laugh, and J replied something about their mothers being so absent from their lives they didn't care about what they did. And that stung a little.

Ben grabbed Keira and started to dance with her, and James copied his behavior, and I saw myself in the middle of all these people, dancing with a boy old enough to be my son. Worse than that was to feel his erection throbbing against my body and his words, "you're lucky to have me tonight." James had no idea how to talk to a woman.

"Let's go somewhere more private," Ben said, making me shiver. I replied I was fine here, but Keira, fuck you, Keira, I said yes before I could understand and followed, into my own house, to my bedroom upstairs. James grabbed a couple of bottles of prosecco, and I grabbed one for myself.

Ben put some music playing, and he started kissing Keira, in front of me, looking at me. What are you doing, son? And before I could say anything, James kissed me too. I resisted at first, but two can play this game, so I gave in. I kissed him back and realized I could make him just cum in his pants, call it a night, and never reply back on the dating app. There would be no consequences.

They were virgins, after all.

I could sense he was getting hornier, James rubbing his cock against my leg, his hands squeezing my tits, and I didn't care - I just kept on kissing him, bringing this virgin boy to the brink of orgasm, if he thought he was going to lose his virginity at nineteen, he could think twice about that. Downstairs, the party was still going on strong, but we were in our own world.

There was something falling on the floor, and it was my son knocking down the pictures of my husband and me while he threw Keira on my king-size bed. It was when I saw Keira's older son standing against the door, a big volume in his pants, watching us.

I wanted to tell him to go away, but James was keeping my mouth too busy, and I pushed him further, grabbing his erection and stroking it within his trousers. The way he moaned, yes, he was getting closer, and I tried to tell this to Keira, but she was too busy being kissed while lying down.

Nevertheless, I have never been so horny. Keira going down on me before the party just made me needier, wanting a real cock inside me. Maybe James' older brother would do, I looked at him with lusty eyes, and he approached us, keeping a distance and a hard cock.

I watched Keira open her legs after my son pulled down her panties. James' brother, Kevin, was now touching me, and I had one on each side. Two hard cocks against my legs and James' hands trying to enter my panties. I heard Keira screaming as Ben was licking her clean, and James started to whimper on my ear, and his cock was throbbing in my hands - that's it, honey, cum for me, I told him, pushing him over the edge. One down, two to go.

He slumped down to the floor, and Kevin took over.

"You're nasty, making my little brother cum like that."

And before I knew it, I was lying on my bed, side by side with Keira, panties down, and my pussy being eaten by Kevin. Just like his mother, he knew what he was doing.

I grabbed her hand, and he tore down my walls.

====

BEN

====

Fuck, to say I was jealous was an understatement. Seeing J kissing my mother was a torment, but two can play that game, so I opened Keira's legs and made her cry my name. I'm glad it was her and not my mother, otherwise, I'd shoot my load within seconds. The real thing was so much better than toys.

And I saw what mother was doing when poor J succumbed to her powers, shooting his load inside his pants. What I wasn't counting on was his brother taking over. Let him open her up for me, I thought.

Fuck. I came up for air and watched Kevin eating my mother out and took a break from pussy eating. I watched my mother closing her eyes, and opening her mouth, crying in his hands. I pulled her dress down and did the same with Keira's, revealing her lingerie and those enormous breasts. Kevin looked at me and smiled.

"Fucking good tits, bro," he said, his mouth with my mother all over him.

Keira was grabbing me, pulling me to her, but I ordered her to wait. Those lips are damn so tempting that I pulled my cock out and stuffed her mouth with it, and looked at Kevin. He approved.

"J, get up, bro!" Kevin shouted, and I locked eyes with my mother.

"Aren't you curious?" I asked her again, getting rid of my clothes and leaving Keira with her mouth open.

She shivered when I touched her. I showed her my aching boner, my curved cock that I knew she had seen in those pictures. And I leaned down to kiss her, and she didn't shy away.

My heart was pumping my blood with such intensity that my cock was hurting. I wrapped my hands around her body, getting rid of her dress, and getting rid of her bra, letting her boobs free. She pulled me to her, grabbing my ass so hard and pushing me between her legs. I knew what she was trying to do.

"That ain't going to work, mom," I whispered. From the corner of my eye, I saw Keira taking both her sons, with Kevin in her mouth and J going down on her. "There's no way out."

She moaned as we kissed, and my hands grabbed her soft body in a fight for love. I wanted her more than anything, and she let her guard down. I kissed her body south, reached for that precious pussy, that I'd dreamt of so many times, and opened her up, resuming where Kevin had left.

I didn't care about anything else, she was going to be mine.

"Come here, little brother," Kevin told J, and both were feeding their cocks to their mother while mine was holding her breasts in her hands, and her legs started to shake. Her pussy was creaming all over my face, and I had to force myself to control the urge to cum. She was too intense, too hot.

I rubbed her pussy, stretching her legs, opening her up as I saw in the movies. Could it be true? She was about to be my first woman, and she had the most beautiful pussy in the world.

"Are you ready?" I asked, looking down. Mother's hair was in a mess already, and her makeup showed up her freckles. Her blond wig was a botched job by now, showing her true ginger nature like she was down there. My cock passed in her trimmed bush, leaking over her sacred temple.

"You need to use a condom," she begged.

Kevin looked at me - "bro, you need to do what she says."

And the peer pressure made me roll down that rubber over my cock, tightening it. Fine.

Lube, spit, and my cock was knocking on her open pussy, pulsating with life.

"I thought you wanted to give your son a new brother," and winked at her. She wanted it, there was no doubt in her eyes.

I leaned forward, my body towering over hers, and kissed her one last time. Then, she guided me to her open slit, and I watched her face change as I entered her.

Even with the condom, it was like gliding into the warmest place in the world, welcoming you into a silk heaven.

Slowly. Don't rush, I kept repeating in my head, and Kevin told me well done, that's it, fuck her.

Fuck. Why was he even here? I looked at J, and his cock was now entering his mother's mouth with need, I bet his cum was still soaking from his previous accident, but I also saw Kevin whipping out a big cock, and tapping it on Keira's cunt.

Fuck, he didn't know that is his mother. But I looked back at my mother and watched her breasts move with my thrusts, and I opened her up slowly. She was moaning and pulling me to her.

Shit, Kevin wasn't wearing a condom. He just entered Keira, bare, naked, and her face was a scream, a moan, a fuck me harder look on her face. So fucking jealous, why did he get to fuck his mom without a rubber?

My mom grabbed my ass and forced me deeper into her, and her mouth opened ajar as the curve of my cock slid inside her. She liked it, she fucking did, she pressed me harder inside her as if she wanted the whole of me to enter her.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, keeping her eyes closed.

I held her legs and forced myself deeper, rubbing on her bush, making her beg for more. Big tits bouncing, her hand on her head, and then grabbing the bedsheets, "oh fuck," she kept saying as I gained speed. I looked at J, and he was watching us both fuck our moms, with Kevin losing his grip and shouting he was going to cum.

He didn't pull out.

I looked at Keira, and her face was pure bliss while her son seeded her womb. She was fucked!

Mother was on the brink of collapse, her teeth digging deep into her lips, moaning endlessly as I fucked her, and then I pulled out. My cock was coated in her motherly nature, and I looked at the rubber in my cock, and tore it at the head.

"Condom broke, mom," I told her, as I watched J turning his mom on her fours and entering her seeded cunt. "I want to breed you."

"Don't say that," she whimpered, rubbing her cunt in my exposed head.

"I want a new brother. Let me fuck you like this."

Her pussy was rubbing in my penis, trying to swallow it, and I let her impale herself. A big thick string of saliva joined the two of us, and she made me enter her.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," she said, and the world disappeared. I didn't care about Kevin, looking at us, or about J, fucking his mother's used pussy. No, all that mattered was there, in front of me, begging for me to fuck her raw, to fuck her bare and leave her with another son.