Intentional Incestuous Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it mother, look where your fucking pranks took you, right to my cock. Keira was wailing like a cow, and Kevin made her suck his cum coated cock, and I looked down at mom, mouth open, tits bouncing, begging for more.

Fuck! I turned her to the side and went in harder, feeling the tightness of her pussy, looking at her big fucking nipples, her curves swallowing me. I was so close when someone opened the door!

"Oh, sorry, but this is my bedroom," the man said.

"Get the fuck out!" I shouted, in the most terrifying voice I could, dominating the situation. He hesitated for one second, looking at the scene, three men and two women fucking like rabbits, and closed the door as he left. Only afterward would my brain recognize my father, but he didn't flinch seeing me balls deep into his wife.

The condom was tight around my shaft, but my cock was fully exposed, and it never felt better. She was moaning, hands all over her pussy, shivering and creaming over me.

"Fuck, can't hold anymore," I told her, feeling the heat coming all over me and unloading deep into her.

I went blind, everything turned dark, and the world ended while I impregnated my mother. I collapsed on top of her and stayed that way until I was sure she was pregnant.

=======

MONICA

=======

I never took my mask off, and neither did Keira. It took me an eternity to move, he felt so good inside of me. So filled and fulfilled. I would go the next day and buy a pill because the way he cummed inside me, I was sure to be pregnant.

It was when I saw Keira with each son by her side. Kevin was a surprisingly hung man, and both her sons made quite a damage to her tight pussy, which was now all white with the creampies.

When I was grabbing my clothes, thinking of returning to Keira's house to change and get showered, Ben grabbed me from behind, his hard cock against my bare skin. He kissed my naked shoulders.

"I'm glad you wanted this as much as I did."

"What have we done?" I told him, but he wasn't there to discuss my guilt. No, he wanted more of me and bent me over the furniture, entering me from behind.

"You're mine, understood? No more tinder, no more fucking the gardener, no, you fuck me instead," he said, holding my tits and thrusting me like a rabbit. He didn't last long, but the consequences would be lifelong.

The next four weeks were like being under house arrest. Or bedroom arrest. Ben had a stamina I wasn't used to, and when you're this young, I guess it's easy to spend the whole night banging a woman.

He fucked me in all the positions he could think of, and not once he wore a condom. It was not a surprise to get pregnant, and the day I told him, he was the happiest of the sons.

"Don't worry, mom, you'll be the perfect mother this time."

At least I had Keira to share this moment with. She wasn't sure which one of her sons was the father, but her belly was swollen at the same as mine did, and our lives became dedicated to our sons and carrying their seed.

As for our husbands, we got to an arrangement: they would carry on their lives together while paying us to keep quiet while supporting our financial needs. All in all, we all got happy in the end, and I was glad my Ben was such a smart boy.