Intergalactic Sex Worker Ch. 01

Story Info
A man from Earth is abducted and meets his lovely captor.
5.2k words
4.52
13.4k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The First Intergalactic Selfie

I have seen thousands of planets in my lifetime. I've travelled across quite a few galaxies, and been through uncountable solar systems. I've seen it all. Throughout the journey, I've met countless new species. Some have been hostile. Others were friendly. An awful lot of them though were just like I remember humanity. A wild mix of ambitious, superstitious, scientifically literate and courteous, with a penchant for overestimating their own intelligence, athletic ability and sense of humour.

Also, with only one or two exceptions, they're almost all prone to the same vices and proclivities as humanity. I've seen entire alien civilizations wracked by the ravages of war, or hollowed out from the trade of illicit drugs. I have seen alien traders wager their way home on a game of chance, and lose it all. I've seen alien cities as rich as most glorious commercial district in a human capital, and seen the dregs of poverty that the accumulation and hoarding of wealth brings. I've also seen how nearly every alien civilization is built upon the same premise as our own biological imperative -- the desire to procreate.

How did I learn about that? Well, in space, there was never much use for a single human. I quickly learned that we were never going to be the fastest out there. Or the smartest, the strongest, biggest or most clever. However, I did have one advantage over a lot of other species: a pretty high libido and an open mind. You see, I made my way out in the great beyond as a member of the world's (well, universe's I guess) oldest profession: a sex worker. Although, that didn't start out as my intention.

You see, I'm a pretty regular guy. My name is Benoit, but my friends call me Ben. I went to school in Canada, and wanting to do my part to fight climate change, I figured that I would go to school to learn how to repair wind turbines. It paid well, and it allowed me to travel all over the place. It also was great at keeping my pale, blonde ass in pretty good shape. I was only 173 centimetres tall, but I made up for it with broad shoulders and my blue eyes. I did pretty well with the ladies at the local French-language college when I was studying to work on turbines due to the blonde hair and blue eyes -- a rarity in the more French parts of the country.

After graduating, I got a job with a small-time outfit that paid well, and put me on a track to be a full-time journeyperson after only three years of apprenticing. It was a great gig, and it allowed me to see all sorts of places that I had never had the chance to explore, like the Gulf of Saint-Laurent, and the Gaspé coast. That wanderlust would inevitably be the reason that I am in space, rather than leading a normal life right now. I was working on a series of turbines a few hours North-East of Québec, in the Laurentian mountains.

The turbines sat right on the edge of the mountains facing into the Saint-Laurent River, making them several hundred meters taller than the water level. Naturally, the wind here is strong enough to give a great output, and generate a LOT of clean energy. It also means that the salt spray, combined with the high winds and rough winters create a lot of problems with the wind turbines.

I was working on routine maintenance with one of our experienced technicians, Pierre-Luc. He just happened to be working on another turbine five kilometres away at the time. After leaving me with the task of climbing up one of the turbines to replace a belt on the clutch at the very top of the turbine, he drove away in the truck. I did not complain. If we tackled two turbines at once, we completed the job faster. It was my last turbine of the day, and despite the frigid temperature, it was a clear evening and the stars and moon were as bright as anything.

Given that this far North it was dark around 4pm, this would give me the perfect opportunity to snap a picture of myself on top of the turbine looking out over the river. What can I say, I was a 20-year-old guy looking for some social media credibility? It was that decision that would take me on the journey of a lifetime.

As I climbed to the top of the turbine shaft, I stalled the blades and engaged the braking mechanism, and then replaced the clutch. It barely took 15 minutes. However, I knew that Pierre-Luc would want to get back into town and eat if I was done. Rather than engage the turbine again, I popped the hatch and hopped out onto the top of the turbine, after securing my fall protection. Deactivating the turbine clutch also deactivated the lights on the outside of the nacelle.

It presented me with the perfect opportunity to snap a photo of myself on a beautiful evening with a gorgeous shot of the moon. I had every intention of using this photo on a dating app the minute I was back in the truck on the way into town. Placing my feet at shoulder width, I opened my phone and set the camera settings to nighttime. I wanted to ensure that I captured the stars in the shot! Turning on the backwards facing camera, I started angling the camera towards my face and searching for the perfect shot before my fingers got too cold in the frigid temperatures.

I would later learn that the SIM card in the phone was now the only active radio frequency for kilometres, and that after de-activating the lights on the turbine itself, my phone was the only light source as well. Given that I was around 100 metres off the ground, and more than 400 metres up from the sea level of the river that the turbine overlooked; it made me a rather prominent target for a certain interstellar interloper, unbeknownst to me. I was just trying to take a decent selfie for a dating profile.

However, as I was angling the phone around trying my best to capture my face without centring on my bright orange helmet, while still capturing the moon and the stars, my phone kept trying to make a piece of the black sky the centre of the picture. I moved the camera around, trying to get the square to show up over my own face, but the camera kept trying to centre the picture on a single speck of light. As I moved the camera again, that speck of light began to grow. Thinking that I was either hallucinating, or that I was seeing an aircraft flying out over the Gulf destined for Europe, I angled the camera up to my face again, and my heart froze. That speck of light was now easily the size of the thumb on the camera lens, and was headed right towards the turbine. Worse, my camera was still centring on it and not me.

I shoved the phone into my pocket, and turned to head back towards the porthole that would let me back into the nacelle and down the turbine shaft. Looking over my shoulder, the light was hurtling towards me, wrapped in an eerie green glow, travelling at an absolutely outrageous speed. It was only another three steps for me to get to the porthole, but the light was on me before I could make it. As the green light enveloped me, my safety harness pulled tight against my chest before finally snapping. My helmet somehow came undone, and one of my boots was whisked clean off. I remember vaguely flying. Or falling.

I still am really not sure. However, as I was enveloped in green light, I remember being suspended as if weightless, and there being a mix of frigid cold air on my body, along with a warm, tropical breeze. As I screamed as I was wrested from the turbine into the light, the last thing I remember was seeing the lights of what would have been a nearby town -- as small as a speck on a map -- and being intensely worried about only having a single boot on. Then I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I was laying in a pile of what felt like fur coats. I still had by puffy down coat on, but my toque and helmet were gone, along with my boots, my pants and one of my socks. Thankfully, I still had my boxer briefs (and a single sock) on. Even if they were rather small, it was better than winding up naked on a Coast Guard vessel on its way to Québec or Sept-Iles. Except Coast Guard ships didn't come with fur beds.

As I sat up and looked around, it very quickly dawned on me that I was not in Canada anymore. I was in a windowless room that had several very tall metallic cylinders connecting the floor to the ceiling. The whole room looked like it was dye cast out of recycled magnesium, it was so sterile. There was a door on one end, and a window on the other. The window was small -- perhaps only 30 centimetres in diameter -- however the light coming into the room from the small window was more than enough to illuminate the tiny space. Largely because I appeared to be looking at the moon... from very close. Too close. It meant that I was clearly not on Earth anymore.

And that is when the panic kicked in. Adrenaline is one Hell of a drug, and I immediately bolted for the door. I knew it was a door, even though I could not see a handle or button, and as I approached the metallic door, a slight hiss emerged and the door quickly disappeared into the floor below. I ran through the door, a nervous sweat breaking out all over my half-dressed body, and bolted down a long corridor. I was almost sprinting at this point when something walked out in front of my, hidden behind a colossal pile of linens and towels.

I hit them with as much speed as a 20-year-old in a panic induced sprint had to offer, and found myself buried under a pile of weird towels that felt like they were made out of dryer lint, while also having landed on top of what could only be described as a green skinned woman who had the body of an Olympic body builder that went through a growth spurt. He... she... it... was just as startled as I was, except I was the one currently half-sprawled out overtop of her.

Looking at its face was the weirdest sensation I had ever experienced in my life (at that time). It had two canine teeth that protruded from their bottom jaw, and my first instinct was to call it an orc. But that was just human fiction. It was wearing what was ostensibly a beige toga made of the same dryer lint material that was currently covering me that left very little to the imagination. If I had to wager, I would have put its weight at close to 170 kilograms. It was over two-metres tall and had a very large bust. It looked like there were three watermelon sized tits in that toga. I was stunned, and completely unable to look away.

The green skinned creature opened its mouth, and a deep baritone sound emerged. I was completely confused as to whether it could speak, or if this was an aggressive behaviour. The creature spoke again -- emitting an even deeper bass growl that literally shook me -- and I moved back against the wall behind me, bringing my knees into my chest. The creature rose to its full height, and pushed two pieces of the dryer lint fabric into my hands, mimicking wrapping it around me like a Roman toga. Not wanting to take any chances with agitating this thing, but also not wanting to take off my warm coat, I wrapped the toga around myself like a blanket.

It looked at me like I was a child that had just put its shirt on inside out, before reaching into one of the folds of its toga and pulling out two small devices the size of small headphone. Reaching down to my head she tilted by face back, and with more speed and grace than I ever imagined a creature of that bulk carrying, slid the two small devices into my ears; one on either side. They were about as comfortable as wearing an earbud, and I instinctively moved my hands to my ears to adjust the intruding objects when the creature spoke again in its deep gravelly voice.

"Strange mammalian creature. Do you understand me?" was spoken from the machine that she had placed into my ears. Despite being against the wall with my knees in my chest, my jaw dropped. I was being spoken to by an alien. My brain was literally struggling to process this. I simply looked up at the creature with an expression of confusion. My brain was literally struggling to process that I was no longer on Earth, and that this creature was an alien. "Strange mammalian creature, are you capable of speech?" the creature asked again.

Looking back, I am certain that my voice was probably the epitome of emasculated. I managed to squeak out a timid sounding "...uh... yes?" at the creature before me. Realizing that it could now communicate with me, it stood up before me, and began collecting the linens that I had thrown everywhere in my panic. Seeing the creature stand before me was awe inspiring. It was exceptionally tall, and broad shouldered.

The toga that it was wearing was cut off on its upper thigh, exposing its thick green legs. Its arms were exposed, and its biceps and forearms were thick as well. The creature only had two fingers and a thumb on either hand, though the fingers themselves were the size of the largest sausage you could find in a supermarket. Its muscular legs tapered down into feet that had only two large digits instead of toes. Despite the number of fingers and toes, the creature was surprisingly human. It had two eyes, and a nose, and a mouth that gave it a sort of androgynous appearance.

Looking down on me, I realized how utterly imposing this creature was. It also tempered my panic with a new emotion; fear. I was on a spaceship. I was in space. I could not run. And I was also a pipsqueak compared to this creature. I was fit on Earth, but man, was there ever a size differential here. Also, I must have looked like the textbook definition of pathetic at that moment, sitting there in the fetal position in boxer briefs, a single sock and a puffy coat. After straightening its robe back into position, and holding linens in one hand, the creature spoke to me again.

"My name is Yagrigsesh. You are onboard the Ultimate Knowledge, my research vessel. We meant to analyze one of your energy devices without your species knowing that we were present, as you are primitive and we are forbidden from interacting with you. However, now that you are here, we will decontaminate you and analyze you. Follow me and we can begin. Do you understand?"

I nodded meekly. As I stood up, my eyes travelled up Yagrisesh's legs before landing on its impressive bust. My eyes were right at the same height, and as I had originally noticed, there were what looked like three mammoth breasts under this creatures' robes. Was it a woman? Would it be rude to ask? Yagrisesh began striding down the corridor, and I stepped in behind, attempting to keep pace. As she walked, she started to speak to me again.

"I am a Braak. We are a scientific people, and are a part of the Galactic Coalition, a group of hundreds of species that promotes peace and an exchange of ideas and resources amongst members. We were visiting your planet because, despite your primitive and destructive nature, you have managed to harness the wind to generate power. Given how your species is well on its way to killing its own planet, this is a noble technology. One we hoped to replicate for ourselves. We isolated one that had been de-activated, and we jumped into the planet's atmosphere. We had only a single opportunity to analyze the unit - which we performed - however in doing so, we also picked up a life form. We cannot return you, since you would inevitably tell others, and that would violate our accord with the Galactic Coalition, since your planet is primitive and is not to be touched. We value science above all, and wanted the technology you possessed. In our haste, we accidentally captured you."

Have you ever been bombarded with so much information that your brain simply overloads? I feel like that is exactly what happened to me. After hearing that I was never going back to Earth again, the words shot out of my mouth before my brain even processed them. "Does this mean I am never going home again?" I asked.

"That is correct." Was all Yagrisesh said. With all the emotions in my head swirling, the dam finally burst, and I felt tears leaking out of my eyes. I was a prisoner, and I would never see home again. Walking behind this hairless alien, I felt like a prisoner walking toward their inevitable execution. Yagrisesh stopped outside of another metallic door in the sterile corridor we were in, and remarked to me "I do not understand your sadness, mammal, you will inevitably live a better life than you would have on your planet. You will learn more in a week in the Galactic Coalition than you would in the rest of your natural life. This is a cause for celebration. Now, remove the entirety of your garments and step into this door."

Despite the tears in my eyes, I grudgingly obeyed. I shucked off my puffy coat, and the rest of my clothing, leaving it in a pile beside me. While I removed my solitary sock, I kept my boxer briefs on, intending to preserve at least some of my modesty. Yagrisesh was having none of that. With one movement of her large torso, she bent down and hooked her oversized digits into my boxer briefs, and yanked them down to my feet. She casually discarded my underwear into the pile of clothing at my feet. Standing before her fully nude, my flaccid dick on display, I let her herd me into the next room.

Yagrisesh followed me through the door into another sterile room. This one however had several metallic tables and chairs arranged around a central space. Dominating the centre of the room was a glass container that could only be described as a fishbowl. They motioned for me to step into the fishbowl, and I complied. I was convinced that they were going to jettison me into space, or disintegrate me or something. And then the single strangest thing happened. Yagrisesh set the linens that they were carrying down onto the table, and reaching down with their hands grasped the bottom of their weird robe, pulling it straight up and over her broad shoulders, revealing her naked form to me.

My suspicions were indeed correct, she had three voluptuous breasts on her body. Each one was the size of a large melon, and capped with a pert nipple. Her abs were rock hard, and well defined, with a belly button in the centre like on any normal human. However, what stunned me the most was what was between her legs. Unlike my body, which had a fine layer of blond fuzz all over my chest, with darker blond hair around my dick and groin, Yagrisesh was totally hairless. But she had a penis that would put any human man to shame. It hung limply between her thighs. There was a thick vein coursing along the outside, running right up to the bulbous head.

They flipped open one of the tables and withdrew several long tubes filled with some blue and purple liquids. As Yagrisesh stepped into the fishbowl with me, she waved her hands and the fishbowl sealed itself shut. No sooner did that happen then a weird camera began to bathe me in a warming red light. "You come from a different planet. I do not know what you may have on you, and as such, I will bathe you in a soap that will ensure that any dead cells you have on your body are removed. Then, I will bathe you in a perfume. Your kind smell like the primates that you are descended from" they uttered. As they put their hands on me and began to lather me in the purple oil, dumping it onto my hair, my chest and my back. She worked methodically, and in silence.

"Yagrisesh, are you a woman?" I asked. It's not that I was uncomfortable being bathed by an alien man, I was just horribly confused at the time.

"A Braak is entirely asexual, mammal. I possess both the male and female sexual organs. I can both penetrate my partners, or be penetrated by them. As such, we have no need for either sex or gender. But you may refer to me as a woman if you find me feminine. It matters not." Wow, she was direct. That also answered my question. It left me with hundreds more questions, but it was at least a start. I no longer fear that she was going to jettison me overboard.

12