Intergalactic Sex Worker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Ben" I said. She merely grunted in the affirmative while continuing her task, my name clearly irrelevant in the pursuit of science. The entire time the camera above me was bathing me in a red glow, no doubt scanning me for... science? However, I had a more pressing issue developing. I was suddenly warm under the glow of the red light, and her massive hands were rubbing a purple liquid into my skin. Her hands were getting progressively lower on my body, going ever closer to my groin and my ass. My cock responded in kind. Despite the absolute absurdity of the situation, I started to get hard. By the time her hands made contact with my add, my cock was at full mast. While I might have been above average for a human male, I was standing beside a woman who had a dick the size of my forearm. That did not mean that it did not feel great however.

Yagrisesh poured more of the purple liquid onto my abdomen and began to rub the weird purple liquid onto my cock. I let out a groan of satisfaction as she stroked me. "Are you in pain? Is this a defence mechanism, or are you merely aroused?" she asked.

"I am aroused" I told her. For whatever reason, I felt the need to justify myself. "You see, I've been out of school for a few months now, and I haven't had a girlfriend in a while, and just..." I rambled.

"Arousal is natural. We are recording this process while analyzing you. There is no shame in your body." She responded. God, I hated that she was right, even if it was the worst place for a lecture on body positivity. After she soaped up my now fully erect cock, and had me lift my legs so that she could run the purple concoction over my feet, and the back of my legs. When she was done, she had me lean forward and bend over. Deep down, I knew what was coming next, but as a straight guy raised in a relatively traditional setting, it still came as a shock. She lathered up one of her fingers and ran it over my ass, stopping slightly to press against my anus and ensure that I was clean. I moaned appreciatively when she touched my asshole.

When she was done, she stepped back and pressed another button. I was immediately enveloped in a slight spray of what I assume was warm water. The spray lasted maybe three seconds, but when I looked down, all the purple liquid on my body had been removed, even on my feet. Yagrisesh turned around to grab the bottle of blue liquid, and as she did, I admired her ass. It was a huge ass. Firm, and clearly ripe with muscle. Hidden between the two globes of her green ass was her asshole. It was slightly darker green, but otherwise shaped like a human anus. And nestled below that was her pussy. It was light green, a very stark contrast to the rest of her body, and continued between her legs right to where her cock joined her crotch. Wow. If my dick was not hard before, it was positively throbbing now.

Rather than turn back around, she remained bent over as she spoke again. "Intercourse between species is exceptionally frequent in the Galactic Federation. The Braak are no exception. We treat it as a recreational activity. While I appear only motivated by science, we all enjoy intercourse as well. If you want to mate with me, you may do so now before I bathe you in the second lotion."

Moments ago, I was crying, fearing for my life in front of this broad, muscled woman. And now, I was about to fuck her. I certainly was NOT going to pass up this opportunity. She might have absolutely no reservations about sex, but I was still a human male. I leaned forward with my cock pressing against her pussy, and slowly rubbed myself up and down her folds, collecting her moisture on my manhood. I slipped by her lips, and slid my dick home into her steaming cunt, and began to thrust.

Her cunt was definitely loose, and obviously used to taking the cocks of her own kind, but it was wet, so much warmer than a human woman, and absolutely divine. I moaned in pleasure as my cock began to glide in and out of her sex. She responded in kind, moaning slightly as my cock penetrated her. Yagrisesh began to push back against me, driving my cock deeper into her wanton sex, and she began to make small whimpers as my hips made contact with her full ass. Suddenly, she pulled away and my cock made a wet sound as it slid from her pussy. "Sit", she ordered, and I did exactly as she said. When I was seated, she squatted down on my erection, taking my cock right to the base in a single motion. The intrusion into her cunt caused both of us to moan in satisfaction.

As she began to bounce on my cock, her three breasts began to move directly in front of me, and I reached out and began to fondle them. They were firm, and yet soft, and exceptionally warm to the touch. Yegrisesh was grinding her cunt into my pelvis now, and we were both working up a sweat and started to moan loader to one another. Wanting to increase her pleasure, I leaned forward and started to suck on one of her fleshy nipples, taking it in my mouth and sucking.

"Oh, UH, mammal, you are absolutely full of surprises!" she exclaimed. "Braak nurse from their parent until they are weaned, and UH, to perform such an act during intercourse is, UH UH, intensely erotic" she grunted between thrusts. Knowing that I was doing something right, I started to tug at two other breasts, while keeping my mouth firmly attached to her central breast. The act sent her into overdrive, and she began to buck into me. Both of us were frantically moaning, until I finally announced to her my impending orgasm. "Do it!" she said "fill me with your seed!".

I unloaded into her, shooting several strong streams of my cum into her quim. She came at the same time as me, her pussy unleashing a torrent of moisture over my throbbing member. She held herself on top of my for several moments, her strong forearms keeping her from crushing me, as we caught our breath. When she stood up, several globs my cum ran down her legs from her gushing pussy. She merely took the bottle of blue liquid and began to soap herself up at the same time as myself. We spent the rest of the shower in silence, though I can say that I was much more thoroughly relaxed than I was a few moments ago.

When she had adequately perfumed me, she handed me one of the linens that she was originally carrying, and told me to put it on. Now that we were in the bright light of the fishbowl, I could see her robe more clearly. It was a dark grey, and in the bright light it was nearly translucent. I could make out the nipples on her breasts, and the vein along her thick cock. On me, the robe at least went down to my knees, however it was just as translucent. You could make out my dick easily enough, and the blond fuzz on my chest was certainly visible. However, it was better than walking around in only one sock and a puffy coat. Plus, the alien material was exceptionally warm. Despite the thinness of the material, it was already as warm as my nicest sweater back on Earth.

I was snapped out of my reverie by Yagrisesh, who casually told me our plan of action. "The Ultimate Knowledge will soon be docking at the dockyard of Slemven Station. It is a part of the Puthrok empire, a mercantile people that form one of the largest trading blocs in the Galactic Federation. The Braak Enclave maintains an embassy there for research purposes, where I live. If you want to live with me there, you will need to find a job and earn credits within the merchant's district. I do feel slightly responsible for plucking you from your home world. Otherwise, when we land, we will be parting ways. My cleaning robot has by now jettisoned all your old clothing into space. That robe you are wearing and the translators in your ears will be all you will take into Slemven Station."

With that, she turned around and exited the fishbowl, heading out the way we came into the corridor beyond. I knew that I would have to earn credits. I also knew that I wanted to stay with Yagrisesh. She was now the only person I knew in the entirety of space. She also was a great fuck. Bring on Slemven Station, I thought. This is going to be the adventure of a lifetime! Now, just where exactly am I going to find work?

12