Interim College Kid Pt. 02

Story Info
My 2nd Meeting with the a college guy.
1.8k words
4.55
5.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was the standard fare around Georgia Tech. Two stories, brick, stairs leading upward some 6 feet to the porch. I'd had to park almost two blocks away. Parking is a nightmare.

I had to run into IKEA to get a colander. Why was I driving all the way from Buford to downtown Atlanta for a colander? You can guess.

Three days prior, I'd had the young guy who lives here both up my ass and in his.

The entire time leading up to it he'd been 'Top, only top.' In fact, he'd walked in the door to my wife's apartment adamant he was there to fuck ass.

No sooner did he breed me than he wanted me inside him. When I finished up we flipped back to him.

He'd also mentioned on his profile he was straight...but then again I've seen that a lot.

The doorbell rang somewhat hollow through the place but the door opened within seconds. He stood there, freshly showered in a pair of heather grey sweatpants and nothing else.

"Hey, come on in. Straight back and to the left, right at the end." He turned towards a living room...more like a drawing room, clearly not furnished by college students...and I went towards the rear of the place.

Inside was a double bed and a somewhat stocky fellow my host's age. Early 20's. He was naked on the bed, his right hand wrapped around a modestly thick and average length uncut cock.

My attention had been immediately drawn to his prick so when he said, "You down for this? I've got class in like...forty five minutes." My attention popped back to his face.

Short brown hair, eyes. Round glasses. A mustache/goatee combo that needed some shaping. His brow was wrinkled with effort, like he was stressing his erection. It was early in the week, I get it. He reminded me a bit of of Robert Downey Jr. had put on a bit of weight.

"What are you into?" I asked, starting to strip. As I removed my pants my host walked back in, rubbing himself through his sweats, a distinctive drop already forming slightly below his crotch.

The guy on the bed picked up speed, "Can you just suck me off? I don't have a lot of time. If you stop by again I'll fuck you too." He pointed his prick, his foreskin popping his head free at an alarming rate.

I knelt on the bed and placed myself over him. As soon as my mouth surrounded his head he removed his hand and placed it on my head, "I'm already close." He said, pushing my head down a bit.

Maybe an inch or so down I felt the guy from a few days ago on the bed behind me. A slick and slimy hand grabbed my left hip and I felt his knob at me. An inch more in my mouth and he was officially pushing inside.

I re-visualized his prick. Uncut without much extra foreskin. About six and a half and utterly imperfect. Two bends, one almost all the way to his base, the other about halfway. A somewhat lopsided head. One side smooth as silk, the other a landscape of veins and wrinkles. It was stunning to see and a joy to feel.

"Goddam, you suck good." The guy in my mouth had only felt two inches and a lot of tongue. My brain, just before it went into 'cock hungry' mode in a direct line from my hosts head completely entering me, thought that the guy between my lips had a small pool of experience.

My exploration went into auto mode. His glans were narrower the entire way around him than his shaft, but his generous tube of extra skin could roll back over the width without issue. Beneath the surface his core was a stiff mass of tissue, giving the slightest bit against the squeezing ring of my lips.

His head was marvelously shaped, something akin to the front of a rifle bullet. Not flaring out wide but instead gradually thickening. His slit was emphasized by tiny vertical lips that gave him a shudder when you gently rubbed them.

He gasped hard every time my tongue flicked across the base of his head. Sometimes pressing backwards to reveal it to my entire mouth. Sometimes sucking his thick, fleshy skin up to his crown.

"Oh goddam man! Fuck yeah!" He said, pushing my head further onto him. My efforts with Tyler (my wife's and my boyfriend) had gotten me relatively fair at suppressing my gag reflex. Tyler had a good three quarters of an inch and a fair amount of width over this guy.

My face ground down into his groin. The sharp hair of his few-days old crotch stubble scraped against my lips as he probed the top of my throat. The little bit of pudge around his base pressed against my face enough to smear the prodigious amount of saliva I was creating from my chin to my nose.

It briefly took my attention away from my ass, where the slow press of the other guy now had his hips against my cheeks.

There is that satisfaction from being filled to your face and ass at the same time that had me oozing. I could feel it with the trembling of the cooperative, yet non rhythmic motion of the two.

Now that he was fully inside me I felt his other hand take my right hip and move back away. It gave me a second to think about things and I opened my lower jaw to stick my tongue out, rubbing the wrinkled flesh on the sack of the man in my mouth, already pulled up tight and waiting for the right second.

Which came almost that second. His hand was hard on the top of my head as the thickness of him went rigid. "Oh God! Oh God! Fuck!"

He curled up as the first shot went straight into my throat. A handful of hair and he pulled me up off of him, giving me my first taste of his spunk. Salty, more than average. Thick as syrup. It was delicious.

His hand jerked me down again, my forehead against his stomach, "Fuck! Fuck! Ffffff!" His cock swelled against my throat, reacting to the contractions as I swallowed him.

There were long pauses between each flavorful pulse. Enough that in the few moments he pulled back away I could indulge myself with my tongue.

He flopped backwards entirely too soon, his erection still twitching. Over the next minute or so his breathing, which had never sped up, shallowed. His grip on my hair lessened. I was able to savor the dregs of his load, still drooling slowly from his slit along those tiny protrusions.

The guy in my ass had politely let his friend finish, but I could feel him twitch inside me now that my attention had switched. As the guy in front of me flopped his softening member onto his lower belly.

Now my ass began to be utilized. He had been slowly moving in and out. Up to his hips pushing against my ass, back into just his head was inside. I could feel him push the insides of my hole wider a hair at his full withdrawal.

It was like a switch had been flipped in the guy...I still didn't know his name...his cock had been in me three times and I didn't know what to call him...his pace didn't pick up, but his pressure sure did.

The sticky slap of his groin against my ass echoed through the room. His breath went from a calm, even thing to a heavy drone, stable and regular but still labored.

I clamped around his shaft tight and started moving back against him. The slap switched to a thud. My prostate woke up.

My eyes closed to concentrate on moving against him with the same force he was supplying. My thoughts were interrupted by movement below me.

Opening my eyes back up I saw the guy before me squirming away. "Gotta get to class. Sorry 'bout this. Catch you next time, dude."

Without someone under me I could really, really move. I rolled my hips both to keep in time with his presses and to strategically thump my prostate. Now that my head was down there, I felt the surging and the rolling sensation in my prick. It felt like I was gushing precum.

His scratchy sack flew up against my shaved crack. The stimulation against my low-hanging balls as we hit and all four of the orbs juggled together was intense. I could visualize it.

It could have been enough, honestly. A few more minutes would push me over. We'd only been at it a few, after all. Maybe twenty, thirty more thrusts and I'd cum.

But I didn't have it. His hands gripped my hips and pulled hard. I finally noticed that our pace had increased, his breathing had begun to become shallow and difficult, he couldn't suck in his air.

He didn't warn me. He didn't say a word. He just grunted and kept me from pulling away from him. I could feel his shaft swell and pulse as he unloaded his seed into my colon. I could feel the vibrations on my prostate...it had been so close.

His grip on my hips would release and then pull, again. Not pulling out, just pulling harder.

Damn I'd been close.

A few moments passed and he quickly collapsed backward, sitting on his legs and pulling out of me with an inaudible 'pop'. "Damn dude! You can go. And you're tight again! Like...it was only two days ago I railed you twice and you were tight as a virgin."

"Not quite that tight." My asshole was sensitive, tingling. It was...nice. But my prostate was itching and trembling. It wanted release.

So two minutes later when he was up and getting towels for us I was frustrated. Damn, I just wanted to cum.

I waved to him as I walked out and to the car.

Less than a mile away was the bathhouse. Less than fifteen minutes after he'd unloaded into me, another prick bred me through a gloryhole, only seconds after I'd shot my own substantial load into my hand.

I licked it clean as the guy finished his pounding. An older guy, somewhere in his sixties with a friendly smile. Kind of chubby with a long hanging, slender prick emerging from a white forest of hair.

He had more energy than his age would suggest. He was a shower, not a grower, although he did widen a fair amount as he got hard.

Not that I could see it, mind you. I'd mouthed him for a few moments after he'd blocked the light from the hole. No more than two and a half minutes before presenting my ass.

His stamina was extraordinary as well, and when he finally thrust and began alternately swelling and deflating, even my ability to go almost forever was getting somewhat challenged.

It was getting dark as I pulled up to the apartment, colander in hand.