Interim College Kid

Story Info
College kid drops by my wife's apartment.
1.4k words
4.43
17.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't come to chat. I came to fuck ass. You dig." Straightforward, good. A little unexpected, but not an issue.

We'd had some good chats over the last week or so. Pretty nice guy on the surface. Chill, good outlook on life.

His profile picture was the opposite of what you'd expect. Most guys, if they're being a bit underhanded, post something years old or more flattering than in person. I find it disingenuous.

His stats were 23, 5'11", 180. Light brown hair, brown eyes. His picture was taken at a bar, a smile on his face, Georgia Tech hoodie. Handsome, he looked thin.

In person he was a bit more built. Leg day looked like every other week, but his chest, arms and back were a sight.

I just nodded in reply. He'd started getting naked when he'd walked into my wife's apartment and was on full display.

Two wings of hair crossed his chest just above his nipples which were a brighter pink than his tan chest. It wasn't straight across but curved upwards from either side and dipped down at his sternum. The look then tapered as it continued towards his lower body, finishing in an arrow pointing to his crotch, just below the navel.

His legs and groin were hairless. Correction, stubbled. It didn't look like he'd done it today, and if he were into discussion I'd give him pointers.

His wrinkled sack was pulled up next to his body, below his girthy and somewhat gnarled prick.

It was a good six and a half inches. He was uncut. His foreskin wasn't a uniform circle, probably due to his head being somewhat asymmetrical. His shaft had a distinct bend downward at the base and another stage left around the 2/3rds down. The longer side, on my right, was smooth. No veins or features. The left was snaked through with a pattern.

It was beautiful.

My first plan had been to chat for a few minutes, then some oral. If he lasted through it we could get to the buttfucking. I'm not bragging on my oral skills, it's just that I've found younger guys have a bit less stamina and way shorter refractory periods.

I just smiled and kept undressing. He said he had a jockstrap fetish but I didn't own any. A quick search online and I found a fairly fast shipping on some knockoff company called 'Jockmail' that produced more fetish-oriented stuff, and they had a sale.

The model I was in were dark and light blue, the straps starting at the top of the basket rather than the sides, as tradition would expect. It looked better.

Mostly I was ready. I'd prepped myself pretty well, including a girthier base plug, only removing it a few minutes before his arrival.

I placed my hands on the breakfast bar and silently nodded my head towards a bottle of lube.

He took the cue and I heard him apply it. A second later I felt a slick hand on my left hip and a slicker press against my hole.

When he said he'd wanted to fuck ass he wasn't joking. I inhaled as he pushed himself in a couple inches in the first press. "You're hot inside. I won't last long. This time."

A hesitation and then another press. My internals felt at least four, maybe five. Another hesitation followed and the slick stubble of his crotch hit my crack.

His other hand took my right hip and he pulled out about halfway. "You feel really good. You're tight for an older guy." I mumbled a 'thanks'.

"You into group thing?" His voice was already more breathy. "My roommate likes to fuck too. He's straight but he'll fuck a dude."

I nodded.

"Your wife know you take it in the ass?" I nodded again. "Hot. She join in? Another acknowledge, "Yeah. She like it in the ass?" His pace picked up.

"Occasionally." I exhaled. His marvelous prick was doing a number on the nerves of my asshole and the thudding on my prostate.

"Too bad she's not here. I could fuck you and you could fuck her. I saw it on a vid." He moved his hands from my hips to my shoulders.

He groaned and shifted his pace. He was now over my back and his new angle went against my prostate like a demon drummer. It was fantastic.

I glanced down to see the puddle I was drooling from my prick onto the laminate flooring. I was closer than I should be.

It was only just as I realized that he pushed homeward hard, once, twice and a third time.

His hands went to my hips as I felt him alternately swell and deflate, pumping me full of youthful cream. His shaft trembled against my hypersensitive prostate. In the back of my head I was a little upset that I'd have to get myself off.

I felt his shaking legs against mine. His open-mouthed breathing was staccato, and he never took a deep breath.

When it was over, my puddle had grown substantially.

After what seemed like five minutes of orgasm, which in actuality had been five minutes from his cock breaching me, I felt him pull out. His limp prick trailed a line down my taint. I felt a warm dollop follow the movement.

He stood back and I turned to lean against the counter. His shining member bounced a little as he got his footing.

I adjusted my cock into the crotch of the jock. It had come loose over my hard-on, but I was able to barely fit my 5.5" back inside.

His eyes tracked the movement. "You want to pull it to the side and fuck my ass?" He asked. His profile had said he was top/vers, but the way his attitude had started I was sure it was more of an oral thing.

He turned towards the counter in the same position I'd just vacated.

His crack had the same shaved condition as his crotch. The sharp hair would stimulate me as much as sliding into him.

I placed my lubed head at his sphincter and pressed lightly. His answer was a groan and a slam backwards. I was inside him to the balls in a single move.

"You feel good." He said, "Can you go for a while? I want to get hard again. I want to fuck you a second time." He grunted.

I began to oblige.

He wasn't tight, but he had pretty good muscle control. Smooth and easy. I stared a nice pattern, bringing myself just until my head was about to come loose.

My pace was easy and relaxed for about a minute. Based on his opinion if getting me inside it wasn't hard to see what he wanted.

Without a bit of warning I started pounding him for everything I had. Hard enough that his ass's five o'clock shadow was stabbing me every entrance. Hard enough that the wet noise between us echoed down the hallway.

The pendulous hang out my middle-aged sack flew into his perineum, feeling that shaven area and adding to that little bit of masochism. The slick skin felt intoxicating, almost making me swoon.

And I focused on those two items. I had to. If I thought about my cock, I'd cum.

But I didn't. I didn't went he started moving against my thrusts. I didn't when we moved to the wooden barstool and then the floor.

I'd glanced briefly at the clock when he'd finished. 1:20 in the afternoon. When I finally felt my balls begin to boil I wasn't looking at the clock but my internal one said ten minutes had gone by.

"I'm...gonna cum." I said, less enthusiastically than I'd felt. I was close. Five strokes of my shining shaft. Now four.

"Pull out. I want to feel it on my crack. My balls." He said with a slight whimper to his voice.

As soon as the last word was out, I pulled and began jacking my prick. Two thick wads smacked onto his puffy, sensitive asshole.

I pointed down and unloaded another against his sack, then pressed forward and shot the rest skin-to-skin, feeling it dribble down and onto the floor.

Glancing at the clock, it was 1:45. Not bad for an old dude.

Less than two minutes later he was back up my ass. He had a bit more stamina this time around, eventually having me on my back on the bed, his slick hand wrapped around me.

By 3 pm he was in his car and on the way back downtown. I threw the lube-riddled comforter on the wash.

Two days from now, his roommate and he would visit. Three days later, his suggestion about he, my wife and myself would come to pass.

If I didn't have a boyfriend already....