Interior Design

Story Info
Sarah starts a new job...
1.5k words
4.12
7.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marksolo
Marksolo
10 Followers

Sarah was new in the office. It was her first day and she wanted to get everything right.

She'd been trying to break into the interior design business for a while now, done the course in graphic design and this was her break -- ok, it was mainly a reception job but at least she had her foot in the door and could work her way up.

Her boss, Jack was not the typical interior designer -- he was stylish, not in a gay way but in a strong masculine way, he wore well fitted suits that enhanced his broad shoulders so it was obvious to everyone that he looked after himself and worked out a lot, his strong square jaw face completing his image.

When she had the interview with him, it was obvious to her that he knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid of letting you know, she had left the interview feeling excited about the job ahead and also slightly wet down below! - mainly due to the way he had looked her right in the eye whilst listening to her, then complementing her on her dress when she had left.

She had butterflies flitting around in her stomach as she entered the office and saw him working at the back. He looked up, smiling and welcomed her in. He got up and walked over to greet her, with his jacket off, she could see just how well built he was and she felt her stomach churn again as he took her hand in his and welcomed her again -- his shake strong and firm against her slender soft hand, his other hand resting on her shoulder as they shook.

Sarah responded with her best smile as waves of nervousness and a surprising feeling of pleasure swept through her body like ripples in the ocean, her knees going weak. -- Oh my God -- get a grip of yourself girl! she thought to herself at the same time as imagining what he would look like naked AHHHHH! Stop it! Concentrate!

It had been a while since she had been with a man -- having had a bad experience with her previous boyfriend who had left her for another woman about six months ago, since then she'd just had her own fantasy's to pleasure herself with and the way she was reacting now was telling her she needed and was ready to have the feel of a man again!

Getting her composure she listened as he went on to explain that it was to be just the two of them working in the office today as the other partner was out on location and taken his assistant with him.

Oh well that's a shame! More time for us to get to know each other uninterrupted! Sarah thought.

Jack had moved across the room to his desk and was showing her the project he was working on, bringing it up on the computer screen, showed her the contacts for the day and then directed her over to her desk.

As she walked across to her desk, she could sense him watching -- she had deliberately chosen to wear a tight fitting skirt which showed off the curves of her behind nicely, she felt her nipples harden under her top as she walked -- My god! How can I concentrate on this new job when all I can think about is him fucking me!!

"Oh Sarah!" he called out Oh shit! Just hearing him call out my name is turning me on! Her nipples stood out more as she turned around to face him, feeling herself melting inside and sure he would see her nipples standing out through her top...She looked at him, just as he looked up YEP! he's spotted them... standing out a mile! -- hard not to!

"If you need anything just ask, ok?" I need a good hard fuck! She thought, but said "Yes, thank you, and I'm here to do anything you want, I'm a quick learner."

"I'm sure you are" He replied with a hint of suggestiveness in his voice that left her blushing in front of him -- sure he was reading her thoughts like a book.

She turned to walk back to her desk, hearing him chuckle behind her, then say "you know if you're feeling a bit hot and flustered feel free to take your top off" Sarah stoped in her tracks - Really! Did he just say that! OH MY GOD! I'm getting really wet now! But I only just met him! Dose that matter? You did just say you'd do anything he wants! With all these thoughts and a thousand more rushing through her head, she turned back to face him.

He was looking her in the eye, watching for her reaction...

Sarah looked back at him -- his handsome face, broad shoulders and...a slight bulge in his pants now!!

"Well it is kind of warm in here, isn't it?" she replied, putting the question back to him as she started pulling her top out of her skirt.

She could tell it was the reaction he wanted, he came walking up to her, took one side of her top in each hand and suddenly pulled them apart, ripping her top off easily to expose her Victoria's secret lace bra -- She gasped with surprise as this happened and he said "YES! It is a bit warm, your right! Lets make it hotter!"

Sarah was helpless now, with him in front of her heaving breasts, "YES, lets do that!" she reached out to pull him in closer but found herself being lifted easily off the floor and pushed quickly back till she landed on the desk, OH YES! On the desk! Fuck me on the desk! her hands reaching out to stabilize herself on each side, then hands, his hands, big and strong, reaching up under her skirt, grabbing the top of her knickers and yanking them down, hard, to be discarded behind him. Jack in front of her now, on his knees pushing her skirt up as his face disappeared between her legs, his hands pushing her legs apart OHHH I cant believe this is happening! A rough, warm, soft but firm feeling suddenly moving over her wet slit as his tongue began to work some magic on her, making her shake, she pushed his head down to her sex harder, his tongue MY GOD! What a long tongue! worked it's way deeper and deeper inside her Jesus that's good! Almost like a small penis! His long tongue penetrating her deeply, licking places that had never been licked before, curling up, to the side, left, right and down, then in and out WOW! Its like a cock coming out of his mouth! Hard, wet, soft, then flicking out and up over her clit, circling it, pressing down and then OHHHH FUCK ME!!

Her clit gets sucked up into his mouth at the same time his tongue still dances over it , flicking and licking! Sarah shakes, her legs twitching as she orgasms on his face the waves of pleasure more like a tsunami crashing down over her, gripping the desk and pushing herself forward on his face

"FUCK! That was amazing!" she says -- watching him undo his pants and step out of them, he was wearing no undies and his cock is HUGE!

"If you liked that -- your gona love this!" he said moving towards her again, reaching around her to yank the bra straps, breaking the clasp, letting it fall off, then at the side of her skirt he pulls her off the table and yanks the skirt down, leaving her naked now in front of her naked boss.

Sarah looks at his erection WOW this is going to hurt!

Then before she can even make a grab for it, he picks her up again, her legs wrap around his waist, his erection rubbing up against her ass, he moves quickly back to the wall, pressing her against it as he moves back to allow his cock to come in front where with one quick hard thrust he fills her up -- "AHHHHHHHHH! FUCK!!" hes so fucking big and hard!

Sarahs pussy gets quickly stretched to accommodate him as he thrusts powerfully forward, pushing her naked body against the wall and her own weight, pushing down, drives his penis deeper inside her - a hammer pounding up and down -- OOOOO Stop it HURTS! NOOOO don't stop its fucking amazing!! His strong arms holding her against him now, moving away from the wall, he lifts her up and down on his rod, driving her down on it hard again and again! Onto the desk, knocking everything off it, Sarah lies back whilst he finishes punishing her hole, his cock hot and throbbing inside her now as she feels it push in really hard as his sticky hot cum shoots up inside her like liquid cannon balls, hot fire filling her up all the way to her womb, her walls squeezing his softening erection - milking it all out of him.

Sarah felt totally satisfied now the warmth in her belly making her smile contentedly as she looked up at Jack, who was already getting dressed and saying "don't worry about your clothes Sarah, my cars out the back -- it has tinted windows, I'll take you back to my place as you are, fix you up and then we can continue with your training...to be my submissive sex slave."

Marksolo
Marksolo
10 Followers