Interior Design Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah starts her training.
1.3k words
4.25
4.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marksolo
Marksolo
10 Followers

"Sex slave???!!"

Sarah looked at Jack with surprise and confusion, her breasts standing out firm in front of her as she stood up a warm cum snail trailing down her leg.

"Yes ... You're perfect, you'll learn how to please me and how to receive more orgasms than you ever had before" Jack replied, picking up her clothes now and quickly tidying the office, opening a cupboard he pulled out a blanket.

"Here, wrap this round you."

"Oh wow! A blanket! - very nice of you!" Jack looked sternly at Sarah.

"If you are ungrateful, or argue with me ...you will be punished - that is your first lesson, understand?"

"But what if I don't want to do something? - AHHHHHHHOOOOCH!"

Jack had gripped her nipples and was pinching them just enough to cause a little pain.

"Like I said... You will be punished, but you will learn to enjoy the punishment, after all, pain is so close to pleasure!"

She could feel he was right about this as he let go of her - leaving her nipples with a pleasant tingling feeling running through them.

"Now, let's get to the car" he said, walking past her, smacking her ass playfully.

Well this could be fun I guess - god knows I need to catch up on some sex action and this guy sure has the goods!

So Sarah made her way, following her new boss...and master to the car, the blanket wrapped around her shoulders providing her with some cover - for now.

They got to the car and he opened the back door for her and helped her in.

"Give me the blanket now - you won't be needing it anymore." She looked at him to see if he was serious - he was, so reluctantly she unwrapped herself and handed it back, sitting now naked on the cool black leather seats, arms folded across her breasts.

Jack closed the door and got in the front.

"There's a bullet vibrator on the door next to you - use it constantly whilst I drive, but try not to orgasm - you have to learn to control yourself."

Sarah was familiar with the bullet, she used one herself at home and she loved it!

"Ok - ill try my best."

"Good girl! - off you go!" and sat there waiting.

He watched as Sarah opened her legs, some of his cum still dribbling out of it, turned on the bullet and pushed it in. OH CHRIST! - it's going to be impossible not to orgasm with this stuck in my hole! she thought.

The vibrations began tingling her lips, sending shudders through her body and making her automatically reach up to grab her tit with her spare hand massaging herself, rubbing her slightly sore nipple. Well I may as well enjoy myself! - I've got a hot guy watching me masturbate!

"Very good! - but next time wait till I tell you to play with your tits, ok?"

"mmm yes ok."

"You call me Master - Yes Master."

Really!! Ok whatever! "mmmm Yes Master!"

They drove for a good 15 minutes, Sarah was good - she didn't orgasm however had come close a couple of times - On one occasion they had stopped next to a bus and she could see the guys on the bus looking down at the tinted window - sure they could see her on her back pleasuring herself - it was a big turn on and she nearly gushed everywhere, pulling the bullet out just in time to prevent it!

They finally stopped in his garage - her pussy soaking with juice and tingling like crazy - she wanted to feel his cock inside her again. Mmmmm probably won't be long she thought.

Getting out of the car he led her through a door off the garage, another woman came into view she was wearing tight black leather pants and corset that pushed her large breasts up into very impressive cleavage.

"This is my Madame" Jack informed her "and now yours also - ask her questions but always do what she asks of you. She will bath you and get you some new clothes. I'll be back later to check on you ok?"

It was more of a statement than a question - as he lent forward, he kissed her lips - his hand touching her wet tender clit, teasingly slipping a finger in.

"OK OK! Enough of that Jack! You'll have plenty of time with her later! - Control yourself!"

It was his Madame, speaking for the first time, commanding Jack to stop! Sarah was amazed - Wow! She controls him!

Obediently Jack stopped and said - "Yes Madame, your right - I will be having a LOT of time with her later!"

Madame led Sarah through another door and upstairs to a bathroom, there was a shower in the corner with a large soaking shower head above, another smaller one half way down.

"Get in there and warm yourself up and give yourself a good wash, Master Jack likes you to smell nice, I'll get some clothes and then come help you."

A short while later Madame returned with a small pile of black looking leather clothes and placed them on the table. Sarah was in the shower washing herself as she'd been told.

"Let me show you something" Madame said coming over to the shower. She stripped off her clothes and got in with Sarah.

"See this hose lower down? - use it to wash your pussy - like this.."

She bent down, unhooked the shower head, unscrewed the end of it, turned it on - testing the temperature.

"Now open your legs for me."

Sarah did what she was told, the water running over her smooth pussy like a waterfall and stood there waiting - she was pretty sure what was about to happen.

Madame took the hose and pushed it into Sarah's pussy.

"Master Jack likes you to be very clean! Make sure you do this every time."

Sarah felt herself filling up inside with the warm water - causing her to cry out as the new sensation hit her tender nerves and Madame stretched her pussy wide to let it all flush out over her own breasts whilst she knelt in front of her.

"There! Now let me taste you."

Madame turned off all the water.

"Hold your pussy lips apart so I can see your clit."

Sarah did this and Madame got down and licked up her clean hole, flicking over her engorged clit.

"MMMMM! Very tasty! - I can see why Master Jack likes you so much!

Sarah had never had a woman lick her before and this new experience was causing her juices to start flowing again.

"Hmmmm - I see you like that! You get turned on quickly don't you - but remember you must not cum until Master Jack tells you too, that's the most important rule otherwise you will be punished and believe me he dose like to dish it out! Spanking, riding crop, whips whatever takes his fancy at the time - but don't worry too much its all rather enjoyable and you will always end up having an orgasm by the time he's finished with you!"

"Good girl! - Now come with me."

Sarah was speechless as Madame helped her get dressed in her new clothes - crotch-less black leather pants (with a zipper at the back), black leather bra top (with the nipples cut out so hers stuck out of them), dog collar and bracelets on her ankles and wrists.

(Each with a clip attached.)

OH MY GOD! How did I let myself get into this situation! Sarah thought as she looked at herself in the mirror, Oh yeah that's right - it's because I wanted to feel his cock again inside me!

She turned to Madame and says,

"Well... I'm ready to do whatever he commands me to...as long as I get to feel his nice big cock again in my pussy!"

"Oh don't worry! - you'll be feeling it in every hole my dear! And he's gona love the way you look!" Madame replied - pulling Sarah's nipples hard as she spoke.

"Now come on - he's waiting for you...

Marksolo
Marksolo
10 Followers