Interlude: File 666

Story Info
Case file 666. UEG investigates their objectives.
591 words
4.14
738
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Case 666.

Warning: Confidential file. Restricted access. Unauthorized access will be punished as a serious criminal offence grade 10 and will mean the application of the maximum penalty. Authorized execution application.

Authorized Entities: Imperial Court, Imperial Council, and Imperial Family.

Summary: Listed below are the details of the indictment against the 600-666 triad.

Accusation of illegally obtaining a genesis. Checked.

Accusation of creating a succubus. Checked.

Accusation of creating a vampire. Checked.

Accusation of unauthorized soldier/witch sex. Checked.

Accusation of complicity by knowledge and full authorization by a citizen of the empire. Checked.

Accusation of manifest military non-compliance. Checked.

Accusation of illegal and prohibited magic. Checked.

Accusation of prohibited reproduction. Checked.

Accusation of sedition against the empire and the imperial family. Checked.

Interrogation results:

Soldier located in the company of an unknown mechgirl. Target suspected. Soldier successfully arrested. Mechgirl fled.

The soldier admits having committed the aforementioned crimes. Impossible to ascertain status or location of other targets. Execution authorized after 24 hours of this interrogation. the search continues.

Witch located in the company of another younger one. Mandrake familiar not found. Detected dryad magic on secondary target. The target is suspected. Priority raised to primary. Witch successfully arrested. Second witch fled.

The witch admits to having committed the aforementioned crimes. Impossible to ascertain status or location of other targets. Execution authorized after 24 hours of this interrogation. the search continues.

Citizen located in the company of a male human. Target suspected. Citizen successfully arrested. human fled..

The citizen admits to having committed the aforementioned crimes. Impossible to ascertain status or location of other targets. Execution authorized after 24 hours of this interrogation. the search continues.

Conclusión:

Triad executed.

Remaining targets located in dome 615. Search successful.

Impossible to prove accusations. Case closed.

Archived file.

***

After closing the file and erasing their tracks, they all looked at each other. They knew the details of the case, of course, but it never hurt to go over the details. Of course, almost everyone knew the details of the case since the accusations were serious enough to amount to a public execution. The confidentiality of this file was laughable, really. There were no details here that no one already knew.

The file they had, on the other hand... Here there were confidential details. especially the recommendations section.

...

Recommendations:

A triple attack is recommended. Yin-yang desynchronization, bad luck curse and cell nanotoxin.

...

None of these three attacks was too dangerous. The nanotoxin could be easily neutralized by any biosystem or internal magic. The immune system of any citizen would also be able to eliminate it without too much trouble. The amount of magic used to anchor a bad luck curse was minimal enough that any biosystem could dispel it, the same for any citizen. As for the desync... Well, same result, really. Not even any of the other races would be really compromised. Humans however...

Any of the three attacks would be a problem for any human. using all three on a single target was almost overkill. This Chris would not survive.

They didn't care either way. They were underground mercenary cells for a reason. They were not above the law, they were far below. They did what the law could not, the dirty work. They permanently eliminated anyone who was a problem for the leadership that financed them, whoever it was. No trace, no proof. If they were caught, any relationship would be denied, and they would subsequently be "disappeared" permanently.

Well, time to find this Chris guy and eliminate his existence...