Interlude In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing seemed to sense that growing passion, and its cocks sped up. The clearing was filled with the slick liquid sounds of flesh sliding on flesh, and Janelle's cries had now turned into grunts as she was hammered relentlessly.

"Unh, Unh, Unh, Unh..."

The finale was perfectly timed. Her third climax crashed through her like a wave, and every muscle in her body clenched tight. She thrashed in her living bonds as her pussy and ass squeezed tight. Simultaneously the cocks that reamed her thrust deep and spewed forth more hot liquid into her.

Janelle's eyes had squeezed tight while she came, and gradually they opened again. The cocks were still embedded deep in her, giving the occasional pulse as they gave up another little bit of alien semen. They slowly withdrew out of her, causing a gush of ejaculate as they popped out of her stretched and deliciously aching holes. The alien cum pooled below her crotch as Janelle panted.

A rustle of leaves made her swivel her eyes to the side, and she saw that there was something new in the clearing.

It was a large oblong shape, almost like an American football the size of a person. Its tough, pebbled hide had numerous slits on its surface. From those slits emerged the tentacles and other appendages that held and stroked her. Three very large, thick tentacles sprouted from its bottom and apparently held it upright As she watched, three more slits opened up towards its apex to reveal dull, doll-like eyes that stared fixedly at her. The being was crowned with a little metal box seemingly attached to its flesh. The box crackled and then gave forth a voice.

"Babe? Are you alright?"

The tentacles around her limbs gently released her, and Janelle stretched her arms over her head while arching her back. There was a pleasant crackle from her spine as she gave the thing a huge, happy grin. "I feel just capital, Artie. Holy shit, that was amazing."

"But you're okay?" asked the entity known as Artalos'faloooten. "I didn't hurt you?"

Janelle kept the goofy grin on her face as she rolled over. She felt Artie's tentacles brush gently against her as she walked on her hands and knees towards the alien's main body. She rose up, still on her knees, and threw her arms around the thing's 'torso'. Janelle knew no human could compete with Artie's kind when it came to giving out hugs, but she did the best she could.

"I'm fine, better than fine. And how about you? You just broke your cherry, after all. What do you think about your first sexual role-play?"

Three of his tentacles returned her hug as Artie mused. "It was surprising. I had no idea what to expect. I sure didn't expect it to be so...primal."

"You liked it?"

"I did. I have to confess, having you all bound up and helpless like that, and then tearing your clothes apart....it got me really excited."

Janelle chuckled. "I could tell. My clitty thought it had died and gone to heaven. Not to mention I'm gonna be walking funny for about a week."

"But you're sure you're okay?" Artie's voice became worried again.

She kissed his leathery flank. "Mwah! I'm fine, ya goofball. I never even thought about using my safe word. We humans sometimes feel pain in a good way. Like when we exercise. Or get an amazingly deep fucking from our wonderful boyfriend." Janelle sat back in the leaves and gazed up fondly into Artie's eyes. She'd gotten good at 'reading' his emotions, none of which reached his eyes. But from the set of his trunk and the way his walking-tentacles straightened up, she knew he was pleased with the compliment.

Janelle sighed in contentment as she began to remove the tattered remains of her blouse. Then she took off her shoes to get the torn jeans off of her.

"Oh, let me get the bag," said Artie, and flowed off on his walking-tentacles to the other edge of the clearing. He returned with a small duffel bag, which he set down next to her. She opened it and removed some tissues that she used to clean up the last of Artie's emissions. Then she took out a sundress and sandals, and set those aside before throwing in the ruined tatters of her clothing.

Artie watched her as she quickly dressed and then stood. She twirled in front of him, making the sundress flare up a little over her toned thighs. "How do I look?"

"As beautiful as always," he replied, and wrapped a tentacle around her waist. Another one picked up the duffel bag.

She smiled and gave him another kiss right between two of his eyes. "Thanks for indulging a silly human, Artie. I think someone here deserves a big ol' sloppy blowjob for being such a good sport."

His voice box gave a chuckle. "Um, you'll have to wait a bit for me to recover. I am just flesh and blood, you know."

"It's a plan, then. Dinner and then a blowjob." She patted his side. "What are you in the mood for?"

They began to walk together back towards the car. Artie had a few fond tentacles wrapped around her waist. "Italian?" he replied.

"We did Italian last week."

"Okay, Miss Bossypants, what do you suggest?"

"We haven't done Indian in a while..."

Their voices faded away as they walked off. After a little while, the squirrel returned and chittered in annoyance at the departing pair.

12