Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting her skirt over his head and up to her bra, she said, "Your kisses make me hot!" "Oh baby! Kiss lower."

Tommy kissed down her stomach. Her perfume was intoxicating, and he loved the beautiful frilly satin panties with colorful patterns she was wearing.

"Do you love me?" She asked, stunning Tommy.

"Yes I love you forever." It was like Tommy just made a vow.

"Would you like to eat my juices baby?"

Tommy exclaimed, "Yes, I would eat every drop and lick you clean."

"Would you like to kiss and lick every detail of my body?"

"Yes. I love the taste of your skin, and want to taste you all over to every crevice my tongue can reach."

"I have a surprise for you lover. Close your eyes and open your mouth, I will let you taste my juices."

Tommy was a little tipsy but he would have done this anyway. He opened his mouth for her and she moved his head closer to her crotch. He felt the wonderfully soft panties against his lips, and felt her pull them down in the front. There was heat coming from her crotch, and a smell of perfume. He held his mouth open in anticipation, and felt her pubic hair against his face.

Finally he felt something on his lips that went into his mouth. Confused at first he couldn't figure out what it was. It couldn't be her clit.

"Lick," she said.

Tommy licked, and then sucked. He discovered this was either a dildo or a cock. It was warm, and had a pulse. It felt good in his mouth and soft on his tongue and the back of his throat.

Politely he sucked and licked. Strangely he realized he enjoyed it. He loved the taste of her skin, and as he wanted to play with her pussy, he found a set of balls instead, but played with them.

Apparently she liked it because she held his head tighter scrunched up and flexed as Tommy felt gushes of cum in his mouth. He swished it around and tasted it thoroughly before swallowing.

"That was good lover," she said. This was Tommy's first time sucking off a cross dresser, and he loved it.

Robert found them and invited them both to see Tommy get fitted for a disguise.

First he had to strip naked in front of her, then he was fitted with women's clothes. He had some hose, frilly chiffon panties with lace and a matching bra, a moderately short skirt, heels, lipstick, eyelashes, a sheer blouse, earrings (that were transmitters,) and a wig with a cute hairdo.

His first job was to go out with Asian Politicians who had a taste for lady boys. He was to gather information about a tunnel being dug under Seoul, South Korea. After finding the positions and logistics, he was to pin point underground gas lines that were used against North Korean prisoners in the prison camps.

Tommy had a lot of meetings, and dates with love making, and swallowed cum multiple times a day and night. He loved being kissed and fondled. His boi-pussy became well used to love making, and was filled with cum often. Some of the fucking was rough, and he got slapped and spanked a lot. Tommy became used to being strapped down spread eagle, or bent over. At least once he was suspended to his tippy toes, and had a standing ass-fuck while he wiggled and clinched his butt. He learned to love sucking balls and rimming assholes. Tommy became good at kissing ass.

Reluctantly he sucked off a male robot before getting humiliated and fucked on the floor by the robot in front of a group of politicians and envoys, including women.

Plans were made. A Japanese robot was to intercept the pipe and divert it to the tunnel. A Chinese spy drone was to map out the operation and report on the progress.

Soon on the news it was reported that a mystery tunnel had been discovered below Seoul, South Korea and disabled.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12